[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STRONGEST VIDYA CHARACTER GENERAL: MASKETTA KNIGHT EDITION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1327.png (88KB, 336x298px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1327.png
88KB, 336x298px
We're settling this once and for all you fucks. Who is the strongest character in all of vidya? A champion stronger than all the rest

Rules:
>Had to have come from vidya originally, characters like Superman or Batman don't count unless the universe they reside in is a video game one built from the ground up before being a comic book. Example - Rocksteady Batman is acceptable, Comic Book Batman is not. Same goes for anyone in the Injustice universe.
>Characters based off mythology are fine, like Zues from GoW or Amaterasu since they're original takes on myth archetypes that are amorphous
>Must have a list of feats to go along with your reasoning. Respect threads are always welcome also.

Meta Knight is a contender.

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/3kvexa/respect_meta_knight_kirby_games/
>>
File: IMG_1328.png (161KB, 756x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1328.png
161KB, 756x498px
Bump
>>
Somebody has never heard of Ivan Ooze

Truly broken. Metaknight is far from a contender.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-g4TqMFemY
>>
Man, I remember when I first played Brawl, Meta Knight was awesome. He just looked cool, so I liked playing him. Then he turned out to be the best character.
>>
>>377985445

/thread
>>
Your characters from Dragon's Crown.
>Make the death god Wraith your bitch
>Make the demon king your bitch and routinely kick his ass back down into hell
>and the archdemon as well
>Make the Red Dragon, who is said to be the strongest mortal dragon your bitch
>Make the Ancient Dragon, who cannot be harmed outside of the illusionary realms and is so strong that three goddesses had to sacrifice all their power to just seal the fucker in the said realms your bitch.
>>
>>377986930
Is that Garen in the armor?
>>
File: asuraworldsbestdad.jpg (240KB, 763x800px) Image search: [Google]
asuraworldsbestdad.jpg
240KB, 763x800px
Asura

>Cyborg demigod , One of the eight strongest demigods in the demigod army
>punched a monster literally the size of a contient into hibernation
>punched one of his fellow top 8 demigods that was the size of a planet to death
>singlehandedly destroyed an entire heavenly armada just by screaming in anger
>Punched strongest demigod who was powered up by over 7 trillion human souls and was inhabtted a bigger then earth mech at the time to death
>Punched the aforementioned contient sized monster to death who had grown to be have 8 hydra esque snake heads each the size of a contienent in the face of each alone
>Grew to the size of a planet, and survived God (yes, actual God) throwing planets and stars at him, sucking him up into a black hole, God attempting to punch him to death,using spacetime reality warping against him, and even using QTE's to fuck with the player against him
>Punched God to death so hard it reset the universe and made the big bang

>did this all so his daughter wouldn't cry anymore
>>
>>377983494
The bearer of the curse
>>
File: 5216546951361.png (40KB, 800x779px) Image search: [Google]
5216546951361.png
40KB, 800x779px
Is jigglypuff the greatest GOAT of all time?
>>
File: IMG_1036.jpg (82KB, 736x729px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1036.jpg
82KB, 736x729px
>Implying its not this smug italian spicy meataballé
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.