[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She is Ershin. Say something nice about Ershin.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: Ershin_idleA.gif-c200.gif (65KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Ershin_idleA.gif-c200.gif
65KB, 200x200px
She is Ershin. Say something nice about Ershin.
>>
how about you fuck off and spend 5 seconds making an actual subject instead of your waifu template thread bullshit
>>
>>377983529
Thanks for taking your time to write this. But please, say something nice about this character.
>>
File: 19-ershin.jpg (506KB, 800x590px) Image search: [Google]
19-ershin.jpg
506KB, 800x590px
Ershin is best charcater.
>>
>>377983442

She is probably the best character in a game with a bunch of fantastic characters.
>>
File: 1421979294169.jpg (275KB, 867x721px) Image search: [Google]
1421979294169.jpg
275KB, 867x721px
>>377985220
You mean the armor right? I like Deis but Ershin is fucking amazing, I love him.
>>
>>377985342

They're pretty much one and the same as far as I could tell. Ershin is at her/his/it's weirdest when she's possessed by Deis.
>>
File: BreathIVArt.png (507KB, 455x560px) Image search: [Google]
BreathIVArt.png
507KB, 455x560px
Such an underrated game. Best combat system of any BoF. It's only crime was being released at the end of the Playstation's life cycle and being a smaller, subtle story compared to the epic Final Fantasy stories we get.
>>
>it's actually a sexy woman inside that robot
god bless you japan
>>
File: Ershi-Deis.jpg (41KB, 465x500px) Image search: [Google]
Ershi-Deis.jpg
41KB, 465x500px
>>377985621
It's weird. When with Deis he refers to himself as her as Deis is the one powering him but later when the other characters learn Deis and Ershin are seperate entities they refer to him as he/him. Technically it is nothing but a suit of armor so it really is a it.they.

It's a confusing matter but either way I fucking love Ershin. Everything from design to personality is great.
>>377985762
Agreed. I only just played it this year and can't recall the last time I fell in love with a game as much as I did with BoFIV. It honestly is one of my all time favorites I feel now. I just best it recently and already feel like I could go back.
>>377985809
Truly amazing.
>>
>>377986123
"Ershin" is what the armour uses to refer to Deis, so any time it uses her it's referring to Deis/them in tandem since she's controlling the armour.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.