[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: 71oru1OJJiL._AC_SX215_.jpg (15KB, 215x247px) Image search: [Google]
71oru1OJJiL._AC_SX215_.jpg
15KB, 215x247px
What went wrong?
>>
the studio made the port made mobile games
>>
lost the source code and the company doing the port have no respect for the original material
>>
Retarded from the start. No sh1? Fuck that
>>
It's not a popular opinion among the contrarians and elitists here, but absolutely nothing. The new voice acting is better than the deadpan and honestly outright comical original voice acting. The visual changes also make for a better experience in HD, since it just removes a bunch of needless detail that was added in the original to help your imagination make up for the poor graphics. It did have some bugs at first, but they were patched out.
>>
>>377982819
All of the above.
>>
>>377983428
>The new voice acting is better than the deadpan and honestly outright comical original voice acting

you're not cool for believing this, if you even believe it. you're actually the biggest retard on the planet with absolute shit taste.
>>
Not that I think it's a "good" game, but there's no reason SH4 shouldn't have been included. Or SH1 for that matter.

>>377983428
this bait is exquisite. I'm gonna copypaste it for the next SH thread.
>>
File: the shit I put up with.gif (2MB, 369x310px) Image search: [Google]
the shit I put up with.gif
2MB, 369x310px
>>377983428
>The visual changes also make for a better experience in HD, since it just removes a bunch of needless detail that was added in the original
Really nigger? Needless details such as the font on this sign, perhaps?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqJ2EA0DTP8
>>
File: url2.png (208KB, 600x325px) Image search: [Google]
url2.png
208KB, 600x325px
>>
File: 4.png (383KB, 672x398px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
383KB, 672x398px
>>
File: MwAvM.jpg (57KB, 1500x462px) Image search: [Google]
MwAvM.jpg
57KB, 1500x462px
>>
>>377983987
>>377984081
>>377984253

HD collection looks miles better desu

you can actually see whats going on this time without turning ur tv brightness up a fuckload
>>
Shit port studio. Original files were lost.
>>
Didn't those other HD ports just use retail copies to make them?
>>
>>377984386
Yeah bluepoint games does that. They made the metal gear solid hd collection. I don't why konami didn't them to do it.
>>
>>377984636
fuck off shill
>>
Didn't hire a respected remaster studio (like Bluepoint) to handle it.

Seriously Konami. YOU FUCKING HIRED BLUEPOINT FOR MGS COLLECTION, WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU HIRE THEM FOR SILENT HILL AND ZONE OF THE ENDERS YOU FUCKING RETARDS
>>
File: 1402390936478.gif (495KB, 500x302px) Image search: [Google]
1402390936478.gif
495KB, 500x302px
Does anyone else think Twin Perfects review of Silent Hill HD Collection is like some sort of art form?
I guess they did other reviews about the lore that pissed off fans but that review is near perfect.
Too bad their other content isn't as good
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.