[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Christians are evil the game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 682
Thread images: 102

File: jpg.jpg (182KB, 600x793px) Image search: [Google]
jpg.jpg
182KB, 600x793px
>Christians are evil the game
>>
Honestly looks pretty cool. Southern Gothic + "Burn the Sinner" are GOAT aesthetics. Plus I know more about backwater america than southern asia, so that's a big plus.
>>
File: 1468447830605.jpg (365KB, 949x750px) Image search: [Google]
1468447830605.jpg
365KB, 949x750px
Eheyyyyy, ponos on vagoo LMAAAOOOO
>>
>>377970676
They're going to subvert it. It happens every fucking time.
>>
Why are Christians so thin skinned? Getting mad over a fucking video game.
>>
>>377970676
I voted for trump and I'm still gonna buy this.
Far cry is the only thing from ubisoft that's actually good. Everything else is dogshit.
Unlike many other people, I can put my beliefs aside and just enjoy something.
Grow up.
>>
>>377970676
I like the main antagonists aesthetic.

My worry is that theres gonna be too much emptiness because montana has a lot of flatlands

>Christians not thinking Christian death cults ever existed

wew boy talk about historical revisionism
>>
>>377970835
It would be cool if those were the good guys.
>>
File: FreeShrugs.jpg (74KB, 600x856px) Image search: [Google]
FreeShrugs.jpg
74KB, 600x856px
Well they are.
>>
shillforce out in full. nobody finds this controversial except advertisers trying to make it sound controversial
>>
>>377970676
fuck drumpf and fuck white people
>>
>>377970676
I really like how there is apple pie on the table.
>>
Seems interesting.
>>
Can't wait to kill the guys from duck dynasty
>>
>>377971586
Oh shit guys, we're on to something.
>>
>>377971517
>nobody finds this controversial
Are you telling me that /pol/ is all really just progressive liberal shills that are pretending to be far-right racists in order to sell products to the masses?
>>
>>377971839
No, not at all.

They're just pretending to be far-right racists in order to piss people off on an Aeolian basket-weaving forum.
>>
wonder if the protagonist ends up being a black guy
>>
>>377970676
already this game looks like fuckin shit... another overhyped garbage glitch filled ubisoft fuck fest that will be forgotten about in 2 weeks after its release
>>
>>377972172
You play as BADASS PEACH
>>
>>377972172
The game let's you create your character, male or female etc.

t. fc5 dev
>>
>>377970676
Yes, it's about time
>>
I don't see what the issue is, weird American cults make a really cool setting for a game.

Not enough games take place in the American wilderness, this will be cool
>>
File: 81NsAvdcbML.jpg (380KB, 1425x2209px) Image search: [Google]
81NsAvdcbML.jpg
380KB, 1425x2209px
>Catholics are evil the book
>>
>>377971586
KINO
I
N
O
>>
>>377970676
oh god, it's just SO hard to find games where you fight radical muslims so this really offends me
>>
>>377972172
If that's the case I will admit /pol/ is right. As of right now they're getting triggered to hell over assumptions.
>>
>>377972436
If it does, I'd be interested in the game.
>>
I can't believe you cucks are getting triggered over this
>>
>>377971190
>white people hold up civilization for thousands of years
>make a game about how bad they are for practicing a harmless religion
>ubisoft
>>
>>377972530
Yeah, this is true. Jonestown, Branch Dividians, Heaven's Gate.

I think Outlast 2 tried to go for this, but didn't do very well.
>>
File: 147125314294666871.jpg (25KB, 628x477px) Image search: [Google]
147125314294666871.jpg
25KB, 628x477px
>>377970676
I hate Far Cry, but you're the only one getting upset about this.
>>
>>377972627
>it's just SO hard to find games where you fight radical muslims
It is though
>>
>>377970676
So you are actually retarded enough to think that fictional, radical, redneck, incest-bred retards out in the woods somehow are a representation of one of the largest religions in the world? You think that's the angle the developers are going for?

How fucking old are you?
>>
>>377972663
It will, I hope you enjoy playing it.
>>
Crazy redneck christian has been done to death and Christians never went Charlie hebdo on game developers or else they would prove the developers right unlike the goatfuckers.

Anyway, why would it trigger /pol/? I'm sure most of them played return to castle wolfenstein and 3D and fucking loved it.
>>
Isn't that like the majority of Assassins Creed games
>>
>>377971586
what the ... what? how ... how deep does the rabbit hole go???
>>
What if the twist is, you play as the dude in the center of the poster?
>>
File: 1494850638650.png (92KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1494850638650.png
92KB, 300x300px
>people defending organised religion
>on 4chan
sage and report
>>
>>377972856

People think this setting is only specific to now

They are fucking idiots
>>
>>377971586
Do people honestly need this shit spelled out for them ?
>>
>>377972706
Shit man, can you not separate normal Christians and violent cultists? There are modern violent Christians cults who murder people, there have been for decades.

Small cults don't represent a religion, they never have. Unless next you're gonna tell me all Christians let snakes bite them every Sunday. I'm a fucking catholicfag and apparently I'm better at realizing that portraying a viscous cult isn't an attack on an entire religion.

You're supposed to be better than muslim fucktards who chimp any time they're portrayed negatively, not act the exact fucking same.
>>
>>377970676
You've got Christianity's persecution complex down OP. Congratulations.
>>
>christians bitching about video games
what else is new?
>>
>>377972856
>Crazy redneck christian has been done to death
Everything has been done to death. At least Crazy Redneck Christian is pretty sparse in games.

Outlast 2 did it But that was because of murkoff radio waves driving people insane

RE7's rednecks weren't even overtly christian and were secretly really nice people.
>>
>>377973006
Idk, maybe.
>>
>>377973013
>There are modern violent Christians cults who murder people
like?

>I'm a fucking catholicfag

You kikes always give yourselves away when you cite Catholicism. You guys really hate that faith huh?
>>
>>377972856

Don't know about the Bethesda one, but Wolfenstein is an over the top game. It doesn't take itself seriously, much less try to shoehorn politics in. Far Cry on the other hand almost certainly will do exactly that.
>>
>Far Cry 2 being set in Africa while fighting Malaria is okay

>Far Cry 3 set in South America and fighting the local psycho's are okay

>Fat Cry 4 set in india and fighting the local psycho's are okay

>Far Cry 5 set in Country side and fighting the local psycho's is suddenly not okay
>>
>>377972746
You hate blood dragon too?
>>
File: 1495442594871.png (165KB, 464x491px) Image search: [Google]
1495442594871.png
165KB, 464x491px
>>377970676

>tfw past half decade of forced identity politics bullshit has made me racist and puritan

I want to go back. Preferably to the 90s. Their token diversity wasn't insufferable at at least.
>>
>Evil scientists
>Africans
>Tribal mercenaries
>Asian mercs and rebels

But southerners? That's crossing the fucking line. You tell 'em, OP.
>>
>>377971839
maybe one quarter of /pol/ is genuine racist rhetoric and the rest is shitposting. /pol/ is nothing to be taken seriously.
>>
>>377970676
I don't know why /pol/ is so triggered about this. It just shows that Christian extremists are rare and interesting enough in their personalities to fulfill the role of a main villain in a heavily story-driven AAA game. Mudslimes are a dime a dozen and all just yell really loud and blow up
>>
File: 1448405631449.gif (1MB, 170x180px) Image search: [Google]
1448405631449.gif
1MB, 170x180px
>>377973159
>set in india
>>
>>377973221
>Montana
>Southern
>>
The game isn't about 'Christianity', it's about a Jim Jones style cult.
>>
>>377973013
but they are the exact same
>>
>>377973279
>it's tackling Trump's base
Yes, yes it is
It's a political attack
>>
>>377971237
>openly admitting you are buying ubisoft

retarded
>>
>>377973121
>Far Cry will certainly shoehorn politics in
Do you have a single fact to back that up? The recurring theme in recent Far Cry games is that everyone involved is a psychotic sociopath who thinks the best solution for the region's problems is ultra-violence. The main plotline choices in FC4 are giving leadership to either a traditionalist or an ostensibly feminist woman. The traditionalist runs womens' rights into the dirt and starts executing people, but the feminist implements child slavery and starts executing people just the same.

The main antagonist tells you if you don't murder him the first chance you get that the entire situation is buggered beyond belief and he wanted to make you leader all along before you decided to become rambo in the intro.
>>
>>377973501
>MUH OTHER SIDE OF COIN MAY MAY
>>
Where does it say they are christians? i cant wait for it to be revealed they are like an extremist mormon sect or some random cult, and watch the entirety of /v/ get btfo

game looks cool tho, i liked 3 and 4
>>
>>377973279
>A game shitting on conservatives is good

You liberals are so hypocritical to the point where its comical. A reminder of why I'm glad you fags lost
>>
>>377971190
>video game that millions of kids will play most of which are told Islam is not the problem but white religious or conservative people are
Oh gee wonder why people get mad over this
>>
The only good white person is a dead white person.
>>
The dude is probably a drug lord hiding behind religion to operate. This in no way sends the message of "christians are evil" or "white people are evil". It's more of a "there are bad people who use anything they can to hide what they really do so they don't get caught".
>>
>>377973689
>Where does it say they are christians?
>cross on the dog's face
>crosses as stars on the US flag
>Last Supper symbolism
Hmmmm
>>
>10 different Far Cry threads on /v/

Damn, i like this timeline
>>
>>377973116
>like?
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Lightning
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army_of_God_(United_States)
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concerned_Christians
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord%27s_Resistance_Army
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Liberation_Front_of_Tripura
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phineas_Priesthood
Do you want more? I can get you more.

>You kikes always give yourselves away when you cite Catholicism. You guys really hate that faith huh?
Man, pull your head out your ass and do a bit of research before shitposting.
>>
>>377973797
Why you classifying that as SJWs that should be classified as liberals.
>>
>>377973013
If you're going to portray a religion in a certain way then mass produce it in your medium, which panders to impressionable teenage boys, it's difficult to be acceptable.

Also you can't just let it slide. Ubisoft has a record of promoting anti-american political beliefs in their games and I'm sure they're going to have a field day with all their sick political commentary quips. Anyway I doubt this game will even sell that well considering how shit their games have been recently.
>>
>>377973798
If you think it's going to be that deep, you're overestimating Ubisoft
>>
>>377973797
meme falls apart at the end
>>
File: Screenshot (335).png (332KB, 1773x983px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (335).png
332KB, 1773x983px
>>377970676
>>
>>377970676
I know right?
Why do we need a game about crazy Christians?
You could just go outside to see that
>>
>>377973905
>literally calling for censorship and safe spaces
So much for the """Free""" Right
>>
>>377973870
>Do you want more? I can get you more.
Please because you are trying to pass off backwards asian cults as American. Please give more.
>>
>>377971190
Thin skinned? Better christians being offended than if muslims were the bad guys, there would be a lot of dead people in real life right now.
>>
>>377972706
Which none of what you said is represented in this game.
>>
File: 1484819158652.png (109KB, 301x289px) Image search: [Google]
1484819158652.png
109KB, 301x289px
Why do leftists associated christianity with white people?

It was made by a jew in the middle east and is practiced by most africans and latinos
>>
>>377972706
>harmless religion
>>
>>377974035
Never called for censorship, I'm just going to show my distaste by not buying the game.
>>
>>377973870
>most of those outdated
>barely can even fill a paragraph about it
>then there's the irrelevant third world African shit

nice research
>>
Let's change the subject

Whose the canon survivor in Far Cry 2?
Given that the end of the game has the rest of the PC's try to kill you
>>
>>377973905
>If you're going to portray a religion in a certain way then mass produce it in your medium, which panders to impressionable teenage boys, it's difficult to be acceptable.
It's literally a violent cult. No where have I seen evidence that the game ever portrays 'all christians are X'.

People are making shit up, then getting angry about the shit they make up.

>Also you can't just let it slide. Ubisoft has a record of promoting anti-american political beliefs in their games and I'm sure they're going to have a field day with all their sick political commentary quips. Anyway I doubt this game will even sell that well considering how shit their games have been recently.
So don't buy the fucking game because apparently you're so easily influenced that you can't separate fiction from reality. No really, what do you fucking want? Do you think your spew of complaining of fucking /v/ means anything? It's just as worthless as fucking SJW on their shit blogs, fucking faggots spamming likes of facebook, and fucking redditers shitting themselves over what ever the fuck thing happened this week. You're literally shouting into the fucking void.
>>
>>377974046
>meanwhile any given cawadoody where you can gun down muslims in droves
really drains my swamp
>>
>Far Cry 3: Indonesian cultists are the antagonists
This is fine
>Far Cry 4: Nepalese pedophile cultists turn out to be the antagonists
This is fine
>Far Cry 5: Christian fundamentalist cultists turn out to be the antagonists
WHAT THE FUCK, WHY ARE POOR CHRISTIANS ALWAYS THE VICTIM
>>
>>377973845
>any two perpendicular lines are crucifixes

Stop this, that symbol could mean a whole host of different shit

>Last supper symbolism

You got me there, but this still doesnt mean this is going to be entirely about christianity, more likely than not, this is a highly extremist and militant sect of christianity born out of the main antagonists hatred for who ever killed his dad or some shit
>>
>>377973037
I bet you own a fidget spinner, shitskin.
>>
>>377973940
What I said is not deep in any way. If you think that's deep you need to explore other media that isn't videogames, it'll blow your mind.
>>
>guys everyone is sick of our copypasted open world shit

>FUCK WE NEED A CONTROVERSY
>>
>>377973890
would you call the left side of that chart "conservatives?"
>>
File: 1487733660421.png (145KB, 1199x523px) Image search: [Google]
1487733660421.png
145KB, 1199x523px
>>
You fucking retard. Every fucking time i even see your goddamn username, i know that pure autistic shit is about to be said, with emojis to add salt to the fucking wound. What the fuck do you mean, "selected"? Do you really think anyone could take you seriously after you have made an ass of yourself for awhile? Please just do us all a favor and make r/4chan less autistic by killing yourself. And if you are dumb enough to stick to your persona, you can write out your suicide note in emojis, post it here, and give us something to be happy about in our autistic suffering. Faggot.
>>
>>377974294
I didn't say that was deep, I said "that deep," meaning that such a level of depth in a videogame made by Ubisoft would be too deep
>>
>>377974336
Well it sure is working thanks to alt-right snowflakes
>>
In all honesty the only way Christians can get respect again is if they start blowing up childrens concerts.
>>
>>377974336
The thing is though, it's not controversial. Only retards who think any negative depiction of a white Christian is an attack on Western civilization are pissed off by this.
>>
>>377974229
Why are Christians the antagonists though?
The others make sense because they're believable and real world antagonists.
Western Christians yell at gay people, that's their worst offense, and even that's not entirely true given how many churches are kay with gay now.

If you want evil Christians why not make a game about the actually brutal as fuck Christians in Africa tying homosexuals to tires and burning them? Why create villains out of a strawman created by the left instead of real world bastards?

Because they're cashing in on controversy, that's why.
>>
>>377974094
According to /pol/ the average white man is a fervent christian. In reality the average white man doesn't give a fuck about religion, doesn't even go to church.
In fact this is true for the average person regardless of race or gender.
>>
>>377972627
That's not the point. I don't remember any of those games having an Imam on the cover imitating Mohamed surrounded by ISIS members who represent Islamic figures.

I don't give a shit if I'm killing white guys, black dudes, or yellow chicks. But to say that the cover isn't a straight up attack against a very specific group is just willful blindness.
>>
>>377971449
Well, in the last two games the "good" guy faction all turned out to be evil. So maybe
>>
>>377974428

its the same guy thats spamming all these shill threads, m8
>>
>>377974381
Not at all. Mainstream conservative politicians do not run on most of those policies but Democrat politicians always talk about far left idiotic feminist shit. Hillary Clinton planned on literally breaking a glass ceiling when she won.
>>
>>377974472
>haha libtards are a bunch of snowflakes
>LEAVE CHRISTIANS ALONE REEEEEEEE
>>
>>377974038
Another example would be the KKK. Though they haven't had a mass killing since the 90s I think.

Do you want some examples of modern religiously motivated killing by christains?
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisconsin_Sikh_temple_shooting
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knoxville_Unitarian_Universalist_church_shooting
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centennial_Olympic_Park_bombing
>http://advocatesaz.org/2014/12/30/brookline-clinic-shootings-december-30-1994/
(There have been a lot more attacks on planned parenthood facilities, this is a famous example)
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Austin_suicide_attack
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing

These have been ones happening since the 90s.

>>377974174
So because they're african they're not christains? Man that's not very christlike of you.
>>
>>377974203
why are you just taking what I said and completely saying the opposite

obviously im not going to buy the game I never fucking said to censor them im complaining on here because there's other fucking people that want to talk about it like why else do people complain im just trying to show my views

its actually tiring trying to re-explain everything i said so im gonna go eat pizza you idiot
>>
>>377974217
Which CoD lets you gun down muslims? Every single one, besides 4, has not even had muslims as the bad guys. Even 4 only had muslim villains for just part of the game, in the end it turned out to be evil Russians again.
>>
>how to get free marketing for your generic open world tower climbing simulator

it worked, gotta give em that.
>>
>>377974472
>Western Christians yell at gay people, that's their worst offense
>>
>>377971190
>hint to the fact that jews control hollywood,media and govt
>lose all job prospects, become villainized nazi
>why are jews so thin skinned

>go to any muslim country
>say anything about allah that doesnt involve "great"
>blasphemy, get jailed
>why are islams so thin skinned

typical normie
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>377974598
nice try but I'm a fervent atheist
>>
>>377974428
anytime anything happens in vidya it is spammed on /v/, with dozens of people cashing in on the shitstorm for (You)'s. be it when it was Hatred with butthurt SJWs, Switch reveal, or even recently with Nintendo changing the inkling animation in MK8.
>>
>>377970676
>another farcry where a white guy is the big bad
why are people complaining?
its not like we didn't had that already
>>
>>377971237
>openly admitting you voted for Trump
Retard.
>>
>>377971586
Honestly, it just seems lazy. Not like imagery like this has not been pushed in every medium for the past 5 decades or anything.
>>
>>377971414
then why make christian death cults?
why not muslim death cults?
why not buddhist death cults?

oh right, because it only make sense to hate on your own people.

protips:
the kike is killing Christianity
>>
>>377974472
>conveniently forgets christian motivated bombing that killed like 200 people in the states
>>
>>377974660
ya, that's what he said...
>>
>>377974606
Nothing you posted from America is "modern" as you claimed. You are a liar. Also look at this post you bluffed linking to more groups and you aren't even doing that now just linking to random attacks done by lone crazies. Well done kike you aren't fooling anyone. Typical tricks there mer......SCHLOMO
>>
File: 1455233879787.png (106KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1455233879787.png
106KB, 750x750px
>>Christians are evil the game
>not white people
>>
>>377974660
Yes. Unless you want to make a game about evil 80 year olds, modern Christians are completely cucked and take constant abuse because they're the one group that won't dare fight back when they get shit on in the media.

Not that they don't bitch about it, pretty justifiably I guess, but they're not going to sue Ubisoft that's for sure.

>>377974790
You're gonna have to enlighten me actually cause I'm not sure what you're talking about.
>>
Wasn't the guy in Norway who killed 90 children a Christian?

Weren't the Waco nuts and Jonestown people Christians?

Isn't it Christian priests who have been systematically raping children in the West for hundreds of years without recrimination?

But yeah, they're all such nice people and any negative depiction of a Christian anywhere is slander.
>>
File: 1490907418307.jpg (19KB, 236x299px) Image search: [Google]
1490907418307.jpg
19KB, 236x299px
>>377970676

goodnight whitey.
>>
>>377972706
Obviously their version of the religion isn't harmless.
>>
>>377974094
Cause all white Americans claim to be some sort of Christian.

Also most Latins are Catholic.
>>
>>377970676
>dude, white people are crazy, lmao
I hope they make gameplay improvements so that at least keeps this game afloat, cause the story will probably be dogshit riding on the trending "fuck white people" train, sprinkled with religion hate.
For once I would love for a company to poke fun at Muslims and see the reaction and contrast between poking fun at Christianity and the religion of peace.
also, I don't like that it's set in a real place, I always liked the vague make believe settings. imo, more room for freedom and also wouldn't be tied to political stuff because it's not a real place.
>>
File: 1315346514857.jpg (92KB, 500x635px) Image search: [Google]
1315346514857.jpg
92KB, 500x635px
>>377971190

maybe because christianity is the only religion that fucktarded fedoralord liberals have the stones to pick on. Despite the fact that islamic terror occurs pretty much every week now, no one dares say shit about that, it's always the christians they gotta wail on for some retarded shit like gay marriage or believing in borders. Like christians are gonna suicide bomb a concert full of girls or something.

Same with jews imagine if you made a game about jews controlling the world and killing them?

Liberals are hypocritical scum.
>>
>>377974684
You're supposed to be better than muslims and jews, not imitate them.

>>377974789
Because southern gothic is cool? Because more Americans are acquainted with Christianity so they can draw more parallels from the antagonists? Because most people can separate fiction from reality so it isn't a problem?

A muslim or buddhist cult wouldn't make sense in the setting and wouldn't with the southern gothic aesthetic.
>>
>>377974606
so what, half of those are christian motivated? Nice list, liberal faggot
>>
Fucking hell, why is everything coming out (movies, games, TV) all "DUDE WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL LMAO) shit? I GET IT I'M SORRY FOR THE COLOR OF MY SKIN JUST FUCK OFF NOW
>>
>>377974907
>Waco
You mean when the ATF murdered a bunch of people? They were crazy, sure, but they weren't violent. The violent ones were the guys driving an Abrams through the wall and setting the place on fire.

Brevik was a Nazi wasn't he?
>>
>>377974907
Wasn't the people who killed 2000 people on 9/11 followers of Islam?
>>
>>377975017
>moving the goalposts
>>
File: file.png (16KB, 835x107px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
16KB, 835x107px
>>
>>377972436
I believe you. Good call, given the subject matter you seem to be working with. I loved 3 and liked 4, so if you worked on them, thanks for some good times.
>>
>>377971414
Most Christians are ignorant about the crazy shit Christians are doing in Africa. But they'll claim those aren't real Christians if you bring them up
>>
>>377973984
How? Both are insufferable and accurate. Seems like you're part of one camp, bucko.
>>
>>377975005
clearly we arent, because we're getting wrecked on all fronts by kikes and nailbombniggers
>>
File: 1487383774708.jpg (99KB, 703x516px) Image search: [Google]
1487383774708.jpg
99KB, 703x516px
>Unironically feeling personally attacked by a video game
>>
>>377974825
>the 90s isn't modern
How fucking underage are you.

One of those happened in 2012 fucktard.

>>377974906
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing
The Oklahoma City Bombing, happened in 95.
>>
>>377973159
The issue is that every single farcry setting is a real thing that happens in real life. Local african warlords, "freedom fighters" in the jungle, tyrants in a 3rd world country.

people are mad at 5 because its just lol fuck drumph with no logic behind it. tell me there is a 1% chance of a fucking american warlord existing.
>>
>>377975103
But why not make the game about those crazy Christians instead of inventing an enemy that doesn't exist so they can get SJW bucks?
Oh well actually that's why, they want SJW bucks.
>>
>>377970676
>Game plot twist: MC is/becomes the Jesus figure of the game.
>>
>>377974919
you do realize that one dead soldier meant 10 civilian deaths in retaliation within occupied EE territories, right?

idk why lefties are so obsessed with posting these kind of images.
>>
>>377974743
Idk what to tell you, man. I've never been all that interested in the franchise.
>>
>>377972436
Kill yourself anti Christian kike. You will be the first to hang on the day of the rope.
>>
>>377974935
Everyone knows this, but /pol/ needs to maintain a semblance to conservatives to claim they are conservatives and religion is the only thing they really have in common with them. Since anyone can pretend to be religious they latch to that.
>>
>>377974229
>Indonesian cultists are antagonists

This is wrong, you're fighting low level drug soldiers and then WHITE mercenaries. All headed by a WHITE crime lord

Far Cry 4 there was no "villain" it was a power struggle between three people, each of them their own brand of shitty person and religion was nothing more than a backdrop

You faggots can't even properly justify this shit correctly
>>
>>377975086
>lesbian
>trans woman
what
>>
File: 1459650956114.png (616KB, 572x674px) Image search: [Google]
1459650956114.png
616KB, 572x674px
How would this even work in America without the police or national guard interfering?

Vivendi needs to take these fucks over already.
>>
>>377970676
>"LOL AT THE SJWS GETTING BUTTHURT!"

>"WHAT! THIS GAME OFFENDS ME! I WANT IT CENSORED BUT I WON'T ADMIT THAT IT'S BEING CENSORED! I'M GONNA REFUSE TO BUY IT, BECAUSE SJWS TOTALLY DIDN'T REFUSE TO BUY GAMES LIKE ME!"

The wheels on the bus go round and round.
>>
>>377970676
Yes, those damn Christians were responsible for the Manchester attack. I just know it!
>>
>>377974598
>all christians are conservative
>>
>>377973293
Stupid, but his point stands.
>>
>>377975085
basically, you shouldnt be able to make a game that shits on the main religion of your customer base and still make money
>>377975103
>niggers
who cares. Islam, christianity, tribalism, they'll hijack some shit to justify massacring the neighbours
>>
>>377975168
You realize the game has been in development longer than trump's campaign, right?
>>
>>377975076
Yeah, hence why I wouldn't give a shit if the bad guys were Muslims
>>
>>377975168
>he never stepped foot in the backwoods

A 1000-man cult is pushing it, but there definitely are areas where they've been taken over by crazy fuckwits.
>>
>>377975231
>Everyone knows this

I'm really not so sure about that anymore, anon.
>>
>>377974558
when did clinton talk about the patriarchy or mansplaining?
>>
Reminder that nothing can stop interacial, genepool-strengthening breeding from making whites more and more of a minority population. Kiss your pure race goodbye, cumskins.
>>
>>377975284
Lots of sovereign citizens and retard militias in the middle of nowhere
>>
>marketing disguised as /pol/ outrage
Not bad but think again, Ubisoft
>>
File: duck-gif.gif (918KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
duck-gif.gif
918KB, 320x320px
>>377970676
As a christian i don't see a problem with it, especially when we don't know much about the plot yet.

It can also end just like farcry 4 where everyone was evil as fuck and yous just change one dictator for another.

I Just hope they don't reskin farcry 4 map yet again and i also hope they don't add a multiplayer mode so i don't have to go online to 100% it.
>>
If you look at all the leaks, the bad guys are actually Scientologists.
>>
>>377975153
>The early 90's is modern compared to 2017

Are you fucking retarded?

>One of those happened in 2012 fucktard.

Yes the thing that isn't a "Modern Violent Christian cult" that you said existed. You are now moving the goal posts to one off attacks and conceding that "Modern Violent Christian" aren't a thing. You kikes really are stupid.
>>
sjw bullshit aside this game is going to be the same shit as the others.
>filler copy and paste side missions to make you think there is a lot to do.
>stare at minimap and mindlessly follow marker
99% of open world games today are trash
>>
Why are people equating this with 'lol fuck trump' when the game has been development since before Trump announced his candidacy?
>>
They have had evil africans, polynesians, asians and so on, now they're doing an evil white guy and /v/ fucking shits its pants

this is why no one takes you alt right guys seriously, you're almost always being a big fucking hypocrite
>>
>>377975168
>theres never been a Christian cult that has literally undermined the federal government
oh that's great. Nice to know this...realllyy activates my MREs
>>
>>377975306
Cause that's exactly what this game is saying.

Jesus, do you internalize shit ridiculously...
>>
>>377975303
It's an entirely different situation when a game is outright painting you as bad whereas most libshit snowflakes get butthurt over "perceived" insults
>>
>>377974558
We're talking GOP, not libertarians. Mainstream conservative politicians run on baseless religious reasoning for policy making, and support an Alzheimer's riddled dumbass to push a slightly different policy than what a black guy pushed just BECAUSE.

Not saying conservatism isn't reasonable, but its current figure heads sure as hell aren't.
>>
>>377975181
Or or maybe because it's a game, so they made up an interesting fictitious group that are feasible but in no way meant to represent reality because it's, like a said before, a game and not a documentary or an opinion piece on a newspaper.
>>
>>377975168
>tell me there is a 1% chance of a fucking american warlord existing.

This guy doesn't seem like a warlord, he seems to be a copy of Charles Manson
>>
File: Capture.png (44KB, 1026x332px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
44KB, 1026x332px
>>377975153
>the Oklahoma bombing was motivated by Christianity
I've legitimately never heard anyone make this claim. It was a response to Waco, but a response because fuck the government not because fuck yeah Jebus.
>>
>>377975369
Wait so you are going to pretend literally breaking a glass ceiling isn't something a crazy feminist, the group you described would do?
>>
>>377974907
>Wasn't the guy in Norway who killed 90 children a Christian?

9/11, ISIS, Manchester, France...

>Weren't the Waco nuts and Jonestown people Christians?

Waco? You mean the group that was killed by the fucking ATF?

>Isn't it Christian priests who have been systematically raping children in the West for hundreds of years without recrimination?

Isn't it Muslims who routinely take child brides and rape their hosts constantly?

>But yeah, they're all such nice people and any negative depiction of a Christian anywhere is slander.

When it's this obvious and one-sided, yeah, it kind of is, and that's coming from an atheist. If this is okay, then a game featuring the image of Mohamed surrounded by a bunch of ISIS fighters on its cover is cool too.
>>
File: 1484510592693.jpg (86KB, 604x478px) Image search: [Google]
1484510592693.jpg
86KB, 604x478px
Damn I feel so guilty about my white skin... I didn't do anything but our ancestors did... We really ought to make it up to everyone you know?
>>
>>377970676
But they are historically>>377970676
>>
>>377974996
>Despite the fact that islamic terror occurs pretty much every week now, no one dares say shit about that

every time one of these things happen thats literally all people talk about for at least a week
>>
>>377975057
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik#Religious_and_political_views

A lot of people said he was, but he says he was never christian and actually hates religion

idk about the nazism tho
>>
File: 1489770104311.png (18KB, 411x454px) Image search: [Google]
1489770104311.png
18KB, 411x454px
>>377975407
I gave you examples of violent christian cults under current operation buddy. Don't think any are currently operating in the US, but if you want one in a modern country there is a Chinese one up and going in that list.

Never said the violent cults currently in operation were american.
>>
>>377975432
Because everything is about them.

>>377975505
Because this game is about you?
>>
>>377975441
are africans, nepalese and crazy mixed race mercenaries a major customer base?

what? no? haha that cant be right
>>
>>377970676
We haven't even seen the trailer yet and this is already making white people uncomfortable.

How does it feel to be the stereotype gringos?

How much do you guys wanna bet that the hero is transgender black female muslim ?
>>
>>377975432
people are retarded
>>
>>377975512
Yes the GOP don't overall support the things on your retarded meme list.
>>
>>377973006
Absolutely. Most people are stupid.
>>
>>377974094
>It was made by a jew in the middle east and is practiced by most africans and latinos
Silly anon don't you know jesus was a blue eyed anglo god sent to earth to fund texas?
>>
Thank you France for pissing off thousands of Americans today, if this keeps up they're gonna get heart attacks from being so mad and it'll bankrupt them as well since they don't have 1st world healthcare. Also who knew free speech was a bad thing when its used to shit on far-right militias and crazy Christian cults?
>>
>>377971190
not necessarily mad Christians (and I doubt almost anyone who visits this place is Christian) and more that it's fine to put Christianity under a microscope but not Islam, and that this is like the third game thus year focused on white people being crazy.
>>
>>377975516
>feasible
What the fuck are you smoking? Stop reading tumblr propaganda you baboon. This is far and away the most unbelievable antagonist in a real world setting possible in recent history.
>>
Rightwing white Christian Southerners are so historically evil and violent that we're not afraid to make a game demonizing them
>>
>>377970676
This is why western games are trash.
>>
>>377974130
It's more harmless than Islam that's for sure
>>
>>377975432
Because Trump supporters get their feelings hurt really, really easily.

Gotta keep these message boards safe though right, can't have any conflicting views in here.
>>
>>377970676
>this triggers cuckservatives
>>
>>377975332
trumps campaign started in 2015
FC5 is an AAA game and likely started development immediately after FC4's DLC release (2015).
>>
>>377975505
So you're a member of a christian cult?
>>
File: 1390712617468.png (20KB, 626x551px) Image search: [Google]
1390712617468.png
20KB, 626x551px
>Ubisoft announces Far Cry 5 set in Montana
>Repubican Montana nominee for Congress just "bodyslammed" a journalist
>>
>>377975284
>police
Fill the police with their members and take it over.
>national guard
Don't attack anything of worth in the state and keep up a facade of "we're all believers who voluntarily live like this" and they won't care.

It's generally Papa FBI that starts investigating groups like this.
>>
>>377974825
Bitch many of these these happened in our lifetime.

And when I say our, I'm not counting your underage ass. Get out, REE, etc.
>>
>>377970676

this seems to be focusing more on a cult than a religion as a whole.

You can't deny religions isn't toxic and in the wrong hands can make people do bad things and or go crazy.

That's what they're highlighting not "LUL REDNECKS LUL CHRISTIANS AINT THEY DUMB?"
>>
>>377975441
this nigger right here is the one making sense. This is why no one on /pol/ has a successful youtube channel either
>>
File: a leaf.jpg (42KB, 944x670px) Image search: [Google]
a leaf.jpg
42KB, 944x670px
>>377970676
I don't know why people are actually getting mad from this. I think it's hilarious. They are so obviously butthurt as fuck over rural white Americans. Maybe those mapleniggers should worry some more about their own country.
>>
>>377974558
the glass ceiling is metaphor you fucking mong http://www.referenceforbusiness.com/encyclopedia/For-Gol/Glass-Ceiling.html she was talking about this
>>
>>377975718
It writes itself. Montana is a shithole.
>>
>>377975649
>can we have a game that isnt full of subversion and political bullshit
>NO! because centrist tards still lap it up, like half this thread
>>
>>377975326
>average young male burger
>religious
get the fuck over yourself
>>
>>377975505
>Game paints women as objects
>LOL GET OVER IT SJWs

>Game paints anon as a bad person
>FUCK THIS GAME! FUCK FREE SPEECH!

Hypocrisy at it's best!
>>
>>377975530
Women break the glass ceiling whether or not they are feminist
>>
>>377975726
like islam
>>
>>377975505
So you belong to a crazy cult anon?
You have a huge persecution complex if you're taking this as an insult to chistianity as a whole.
>>
>>377975724
>Bitch many of these these happened in our lifetime.
There are people alive who lived through WW2 kike is that modern in your childish logic?
>>
>>377975610
>If your biggest demo is white you're not allowed to make a game where white people can be bad

Why is the alt right so thin skinned despite being such counter cultural edge lords?
>>
>>377975748
>ay yo man i gotta talk like black niga to cover my insecurities n shit
>>
All I'm seeing are people getting fired up over something we know little to nothing about. Wouldn't it be easier to just ignore the game rather than make threads about it?
>>
>>377973345
Yeah, that's the vibe I'm getting, and I like it. I think people are seeing the "SINNNER" thing and getting all flustered over religion, but it's clearly about some cult/militia based on the "stars" on the flag and Old Glory being lower than the other flag in the picture.
>>
>>377975531
Why are you bringing up Muslims? Muslims have literally fuck all to do with this. Every other fucking call of duty game is set in the Middle East, but you're losing your shit because you can't handle A SINGLE GAME where the bad guys are Christians.

Fuck you and your /pol/ safe space
>>
>>377975718
I just saw this.wish someone had a pic of it. seems like it would be perfect meme material
>>
>>377975927
what?
>>
>>377975610
So right-wing white males are special snowflakes who can't deal with being the bad guys in a video game for once?
>>
>>377975505
round and round, round and round
>>
>>377975702
It likely started soon after FC4's release with a split team until FC4's DLC. The project proposal would have been in the world for a while before Trump announced his candidancy, there may have even been a split team working on it by them.

Are you really trying to tell me that the moment Trump announced his candidacy Ubisoft mobilized to create a game concept in an attempt to combat him?
>>
>>377975168
>people are mad at 5 because its just lol fuck drumph with no logic behind it. tell me there is a 1% chance of a fucking american warlord existing.

Except there absolutely have been crazy quasi-Christian cults let by charismatic leaders. The most infamous being Jonestown. There are probably some operating in the United States right now.
>>
>>377971414
>>377975103
>crazy shit Christians are doing
Please share.

>>377975649
This? What is this? The game doesn't even have a proper trailer yet.
>>
>>377975432
Because the triggered little alt-right snowflakes couldn't give a damn about thinking things through properly, this is perfect fuel for their circlejerk and they couldn't give a damn that it doesn't actually have anything to do with them
>>
>>377975816
>not living in a society built on the back of christianity

enjoy it while it lasts, lib
>>
>>377975781
>Hillary Clinton citing a crazy feminist metaphor doesn't make her a crazy feminist

It's easy trapping you guys.
>>
>>377971190
Fundamentalist Christian seems polite now when you compare them to that other religion of peace. No devs got killed when BioShock infinite launched.
>>
>>377975912
Ok, the fuck is modern to you then?
>>
>>377975505
>Despite the fact that islamic terror occurs pretty much every week now, no one dares say shit about that

im sorry, but do you run a militant midwest cult?
>>
File: 1454278536613.png (355KB, 661x721px) Image search: [Google]
1454278536613.png
355KB, 661x721px
I'm all about fuck white people, fuck trump, and fuck his supporters, but even if this game was literally a 40 hour long fuck you to all those people, I'm not going to play it.

Farcry has been so fucking worn out by now, not even a game set in the prehistoric era was enough of a change to make things interesting again.
>>
Am I on fucking tumblr right now? Why is /v/ foaming at the mouth over a white Christian bad guy? The last bad guy was a gay dude in a pink suit, and the one before him was a coke-addled muslim with a mohawk. Why is it only unacceptable when it's something we don't like?
>>
>>377975718
Why are republifags so violent?
>>
>>377975789
I don't think you have ever been to Montana faggot
>>
File: 12341234.png (594KB, 809x489px) Image search: [Google]
12341234.png
594KB, 809x489px
so which games let you kill fedoras?
>>
>>377975918
>hey you nazi racist fuckwit, come play this game lol, your culture and religion sucks down with white people

this is u, and all of hollywood/media atm
>>
>>377976149
Because /pol/ is the biggest snowflake of them all.
>>
>>377975870
No they don't.

>The United States Federal Glass Ceiling Commission defines the glass ceiling as "the unseen, yet unbreachable barrier that keeps minorities and women from rising to the upper rungs of the corporate ladder, regardless of their qualifications or achievements."
>>
>>377976004
FC4's lead writer was very anti-GG and was promoting how his game would "trigger" gamer goobers. It's not too far-fetched to see him change a game around "all whiteys are bad"
>>
>>377975918
>make game about evil white people
Why are you making a game about us being evil we don't do anything?
>make game about evil brown people
>protests, boycotts, calls for resignations and lawsuits
>why are alt righter's so thin skinned :V
>>
>>377976063
glass ceiling has been an idea for nearly 40 years, its not some modern crazy feminist shit
>>
>>377975645
It isn't feasible that a man uses religion and his respected figure in a small community to hide his drug smuggling operation? Seems pretty feasible to me, in fact it's probably been done before. Why are we assuming the plot is going to be just radical christian hillbillies from just a picture that doesn't really communicate anything else other than the main villain is seemingly religious?
>>
File: SZoEm60.gif (156KB, 260x187px) Image search: [Google]
SZoEm60.gif
156KB, 260x187px
>>377971586
Holy shit, my low IQ racist mind never realized this!
>>
>>377976005
Jim Jones was a commie though, with connections to power players in the democratic party (including faggot Jesus Harvey Milk). He was only nominally Christian.
>>
>>377975918
>you're not allowed to make a game where Muslims can be bad
>>
>>377975932

would /v/ even talk about aaa game anymore without some controversy to drum up discussion?

Good games have not been made for a long time, and I think this is their only portion left.
>>
>>377975971
nigga shut up I didnt ask u nothing, dis fuckin nigga here posting his opinion like someone cares lmao
>>
>>377976157
These stupid fuckers like to call niggers apes but the reality is they're all chimps themselves.
>>
If you get upset over this you're no different from tumblr or neogaf retards. And I'm as big of a shitskin hater as they come.
>>
>>377971190
>christians are thinned skinned
>jews make every game they make about how whites are wrong

kek
>>
>>377976116
Definitely not the age before the internet was mainstream. Modern is now. Show me some "Violent Christian Groups" in America that killed in like the last 5 years.
>>
>>377976208
so when a woman becomes head of a company that isnt 'breaking the glass ceiling'?
>>
File: Christianity is a good thing.jpg (255KB, 856x912px) Image search: [Google]
Christianity is a good thing.jpg
255KB, 856x912px
>Christianity
>religion that teaches to forgive and love thy neighbor
>bad

Of course anyone is going to be mad about it, because it is Jewish brain washing to culturally change society to hate the one religion that goes against human nature.
>>
>>377975781
Pretty damn funny that she smacked her head on that ceiling.
>>
>>377976278
dude im the same guy that posted the replay
>>
>>377975626
Then why has the Grand Ole Party been coopted by populist hicks who successfully got their president? If Jeb was around I'd believe you, but he ain't, and I don't.
>>
>>377976219
You're literally just trying to spin conspiracy theories over a game you know next to nothing about in order to be angry about shit you just made up. You're not even getting mad about anything that's actually there.
>>
>>377976237
If they do it tastefully, I'd agree with you.
But this is modern Ubisoft, exactly how much subtly do you think they're even capable of?
I estimate the game to be about as nuanced as a rock to the face.
>>
>>377976149
>Why is /v/
You mean /pol/?
>>
File: Unimpressed.gif (59KB, 300x321px) Image search: [Google]
Unimpressed.gif
59KB, 300x321px
>>377976185
>having a white person as the villain literally means you are attacking white people as a whole

Brilliant fucking logic, anon. I never knew games such as Red Dead Redemption, Ace Combat Zero, and Half Life 2 were actually subversive anti-white propaganda! Thanks for opening my eyes.
>>
>>377976376
>you're angry
but I'm not?
>>
>>377975983
What? we arent even 5% of the white male population. We aren't the target of these games

centrist liberal male cucks are the target, subversion is most effective when you arent aware of it
>>
>>377976232
Yes it literally is

>The United States Federal Glass Ceiling Commission defines the glass ceiling as "the unseen, yet unbreachable barrier that keeps minorities and women from rising to the upper rungs of the corporate ladder, regardless of their qualifications or achievements."

>>377976324
No thats a woman getting a promotion based on merit just like a man does.
>>
>>377975918
Well sjws believe they're counter culture as well they just happen to be wrong, both sides are chock full of whiny sackless betas whose entire identity is derived from ideological fights on the internet
>>
>>377976297
>ubisoft
>jewish

????
>>
>>377976327

>religion about forgiveness
>except for those fucking jews let me tell ya

What is irony?
>>
>>377976232
It's been a stupid concept for 40 years.
>>
>>377972706
((((((((((((harmless)))))))))))))
>>
>>377976327
If you need religion to make you act like a good person, then you're not a good person.
>>
So you guys basically want far cry isis? Can't you just play a one of the numerous fps's set in the middle east?
>>
>>377974217
Muslims? How many times in cod does it say they're muslim? They make the enemy the stereotypical 911 terrorist bad guy. If that offends you then you truly are a liberal cuck.
>>
This entire thread needs to be screenshotted and archived because this is the dumbest thread on /v/ since 2010
>>
>>377976313
>Jewish Community Center Murders - Overland Park, Kansas 2014
>Stabbing Of Anti-KKK Protesters At Klan Rally - Anaheim, California 2016

There you go.
>>
>>377976476
Christianity was only for Jews until Paul though.
>>
>>377976421
>getting a promotion based on merit
>the unseen, yet unbreachable barrier that keeps minorities and women from rising to the upper rungs of the corporate ladder, regardless of their qualifications or achievements.
> regardless of their qualifications or achievements

tell me what that last bit means
>>
>>377976410
straw man harder, liberal tard
>>
File: 1495312084941.jpg (117KB, 782x835px) Image search: [Google]
1495312084941.jpg
117KB, 782x835px
>>377970676

Its worth it just because of the massive buttfrustration that it has caused so far.

10/10 will buy 5 copies just to see more rightard tears
>>
>>377976410
Are you just pretending to be retarded or do you actually believe what you typed?
>>
>>377976327
A Jew is your lord and savior though.

Regardless nothing, absolutely nothing, that is practice today is actual christianity in the way Jesus taught it. If it were christians would live in open communist communities were everyone is welcome because that's what it originally was until it was corrupted by the Romans.
>>
>>377976624
You're the one who said it, dumbfuck.
>>
>>377976437
To be a capitalist is to be a jew
>>
>>377976421
>Yes it literally is

from the wikipedia article you were nice enough to google

>The first person to use the phrase was Marilyn Loden, during a 1978 speech
>1978

now you are going to say 3rd wave feminism has been around for 40 years?
>>
>>377976416
You're right, you may not be angry, but fuck a lot of people are getting angry over nothing.
>>
>>377976370
This has nothing to do with what the GOP actually runs on. We have a two party system. Don't be shocked when right leaning people support the GOP. It's the only right wing game in town.
>>
>>377976536
why are there zero games about muslim terrorists

anyone
>>
With all the snowflakes in this thread, I'm surprised this game isn't made by Blizzard.
>>
>>377976546
>the stereotypical 911 terrorist bad guy
So a muslim extremist?
>>
>>377976410
either bait or retard
>>
>>377975912
Pretty fucking modern considering how WW2 has heavily affected the worlds politics for the last 70 years.

But you're right, if I was born after 9/11 everything would be ancient history to me too.
>>
>>377970676
>>377973754
>kill exotic natives for 4 games
>far cry 5 is about white americans
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
Poor little snowflake. Do you need a safe space?
>>
>>377976649
Follow the reply chain.
>>
File: IMG_0386.gif (4MB, 411x227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0386.gif
4MB, 411x227px
>>377976735
>>
>>377976628
welfare check enough to cover that, tyrone?
>>
>>377976569
Not groups, individuals.

And to be fair the Anti-KKK groups are fucking violent them selves, the stabbing was probably in self defense.
>>
>>377976683
but Christians invented the basic concepts of modern capitalism
>>
>>377976569
>>377976313
kek, literally every time you ask for something you just get shit on with more examples, are you even fucking trying kid?
>>
>>377976675
>doesnt know what strawman means
nice, good argument
>>
File: CdjIkpkWIAAwpse.jpg (40KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
CdjIkpkWIAAwpse.jpg
40KB, 600x451px
This game is probably going to have the same themes as Bioshock Infinite.

>Crazed cult following some one who believes himself to be Jesus reborn.

But let's jump to the conclusion that all of the enemies are going to be shouting MAGA while wearing Trump hats.
>>
File: 1489589256658.png (125KB, 540x392px) Image search: [Google]
1489589256658.png
125KB, 540x392px
>>377975726
this, it just looks like redneck cultists.

but hey, because rednecks are usually conservative everyone has the think its liberal propaganda, because its a western game.
>>
>>377976724
arent most of the modern warfare COD games involving muslim and russian terrorists?
>>
>>377976753
lol
>>
>>377971190

Why are shitskins so upset with Trump? Why are towel heads so upset that Trump wants to temporarily ban them from coming into the USA?

Why haven't all liberals committed suicide yet after losing so hard in November?

8 years, btw. 8 years.
>>
>>377976313
Cool, awesome arbitrary rule for your argument, anon.
>>
>>377974660
The two dead guys in that picture were rapists
>>
File: 269.png (106KB, 350x319px) Image search: [Google]
269.png
106KB, 350x319px
>>377976813

Worth every penny
>>
>>377975303
>DAE BOTH SIDES EXACTLY THE SAME? READ HORSESHOE THEORY IDIOT
Round and round indeed.
>>
>>377976514
Yeah, a LOT of people aren't good people, hence why we need religion to tame them as best it can.
>>
>>377976569
Name the "Violent Christian Group" that did these. Also your 2nd "example" the KKK were acting in self defense

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-anaheim-kkk-protesters-charged-20160630-snap-story.html

Wow you really are a dishonest lying kike.
>>
>>377976294
As a "shitskin"
1. Fuck you and I really hope your sister loves the taste of my exotic nut sliding down her throat.
2. You're right. It's a fucking game. That you play. To have fun. Wannabe nerds getting mad over nothing: /v/ in a nutshell
>>
>>377976724
Are you new to videogames?
>>
>>377971125
This. In 4 pagan was better than either golden path faction ruler.

Chances are the cult will be mostly harmless and really just want to be left alone and they'll be sidelined for a bigger threat.
>>
>>377976149
Cause they're a bunch of special snowflakes who feel marginalised because the world is catering to more than just them now.
They rarely make any coherent sense.

Like, this franchise has done tons of non white bad guys, but now that he's white it's suddenly a problem now because ubisoft are **obviously** sjw cucks.
Trump supporters feel targeted as fuck right now too so anything depicting christians and americans as bad is suddenly a super anti-them political statement now even though the game has probably been in development or planning stages for years now.

It honestly doesn't make sense but there's nothing else to shitpost about right now so it's going to be like this until people move on and then the game will come out and it'll flair up again for a week or two.
>>
File: IMG_0396.gif (3MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0396.gif
3MB, 360x360px
>>377976961
Pic related it's you
>>
File: 228.jpg (36KB, 570x536px) Image search: [Google]
228.jpg
36KB, 570x536px
Ubishill trying to stoke interest in bad game with fake outrage threads. Sorry Anon if you've shot a white guy in a video game good chance it was a fictional Christian.
>>
File: 1437719687732.jpg (56KB, 521x509px) Image search: [Google]
1437719687732.jpg
56KB, 521x509px
>>377976514
Now you get it
Good job anon
>>
File: farcry 5.jpg (44KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
farcry 5.jpg
44KB, 640x360px
>>
>>377976963
Certainly equally as obnoxious and thin skinned
>>
>>377976816
The Jewish Community Center Murders was religiously motivated by a member of the KKK.

>And to be fair the Anti-KKK groups are fucking violent them selves, the stabbing was probably in self defense.
Shit nigga, only 2 KKK members were even injured.
>>
One game isnt the issue. Endless hollywood, gaming and media anti-white and anti-christian sentiment is.

No one can see the wood for the trees, can they?

who are these lib fuckwits going to blame when there's no more welfare state because all the productive members of society are extinct??
>>
File: 1334675976582.png (283KB, 385x382px) Image search: [Google]
1334675976582.png
283KB, 385x382px
>>377970676
Stop worshipping invasive desert religions.
>>
>>377975542
>we dindu nuffin it wuz our ancestorz n shiiett
>lmao white people literally did fucking everything, watch as I take vapid pride in things and brag about feats that I had absolutely no part of.

Make up your fucking minds.
>>
>>377976920
Trump will get primaried.
>>
>>377976982
>defending the KKK
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF!
>>
>>377976986
Lol shitskin getting butt flustered
>>
>>377976723
Exact same thing goes for the left, bub. You don't wanna be grouped in with the extreme? Don't do the same for the other side.
>>
>>377976823
He literally gave 1 example of one violent Christian group that had 1 murder in the early 90's. He then sneakily filled his list with Asian groups and one off attacks not affiliated with groups. His example right now the KKK were acting in self defense and attacks charged. You are a fucking retard.
>>
>>377976476
It isn't a coincidence that all the anti Christianity is coming from kikes. They own the media, the government, and the economy? Coincidence they're all in those position of power?

>>377976514
You have to accept Jesus/God into you. People keep forgetting about that part when they bash Christianity.

Course even then you can see the results of Christianity diminishing in Western nations. I sure love tolerating and accepting those terrorist sandniggers that never assimilate into Western culture.
>>
>>377976875
did you see a single koran or reference of allah in there?

Why is that????
>>
File: 1444090013005.jpg (29KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
1444090013005.jpg
29KB, 300x240px
>>377976256
>>
>>377976228
this literally never happens but keep telling yourself it does you big salty baby
>>
File: 1495333732784.png (77KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1495333732784.png
77KB, 500x461px
>>377977012

Stop projecting baby boy
>>
File: 56d84ccec4618846758b45a4.jpg (64KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
56d84ccec4618846758b45a4.jpg
64KB, 900x500px
HE DINDU NUFFIN
>>
File: 71b.jpg (7KB, 200x177px) Image search: [Google]
71b.jpg
7KB, 200x177px
>>377977061
>>
>>377977131
So when asians do it, it's ok?
>>
>>377976923
>arbitrary
Like how "modern" times is 1992?
>>
>>377977153
because I dont play shit games
>>
File: what a bunch of fags.jpg (46KB, 636x360px) Image search: [Google]
what a bunch of fags.jpg
46KB, 636x360px
>alt-right /pol/cucks being this analblasted over a fucking game
>alt-right /pol/cucks overreacting in the exact same way the leftist SJWhales they despise do all the time
>tfw armchair activists are the same on both sides; entitled whiny faggots that don't have a clue
>>
>>377976875
made up enemies or russia to not trigger anyone.
it's why medal of honor reboot got in trouble because you could play as a real faction in the mp and kill American soldiers.
I think they changed it later on.
>>
>>377977110
No, that was your sister. By me. ;-)
>>
File: true_islam.png (2MB, 1464x2141px) Image search: [Google]
true_islam.png
2MB, 1464x2141px
>>377974606
Except that by acting in that way they go against the basic tenets of Christianism, you can't be Christian and a terrorist because that goes against the most basic teachings of Jesus fucking Christ himself, now compare it to Islamism where not being an extremist IS heresy.
>>
>>377976437
>none of those sociology books this cultral marxism was EVER written by jews

kek
>>
Are you americans really that incapable of stomaching the thought of being antagonists in a videogame?
Granted, I'm from a place that's been considered "the bad guys" of the majority of action entertainment on the block since like the 60's so I'm used to it, but still. Grow a fucking spine.
>>
File: 1415038871991.jpg (98KB, 400x490px) Image search: [Google]
1415038871991.jpg
98KB, 400x490px
>>377977131
This is great, keep responding to a lost argument
>>
>>377972706
>HOW DARE YOU MAKE FUN OF ME!DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU'RE TALKING TO?!! IM WHITE, MY ANCESTORS BUILT THE PLANET RESPECT ME!!

Lmao
>>
>>377976690
Are you seriously going to tell me there weren't feminists in the fucking 70's?

Don't move the goalposts and make this all about third wave feminism only.
>>
>>377976963
No, I don't think both sides are the same. I just think this side is full of shit.
>>
>>377977060
oh my god we get it, you're the victim for being so rad. got it, fuck off.
>>
>>377977132
there is no tolerance without submission. Sorry goys!!
now suck jamal's dick after its been in your daughter
>>
>>377977096
RRREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>377977060
Name one anti-white movie from 2016.
>>
>>377977060
>average backwater hick
>productive member of society

Pick one
>>
>>377976228
>make game about evil brown people
>protests, boycotts, calls for resignations and lawsuits

oh yea, remember all those protests for the last 3 far cry games which consisted of mostly brown enemies?
>>
>>377970919
who is this, i keep seeing her posted here. she looks hot
>>
>>377976867
/pol/ really shat the bed with choosing this hill to die on

it's so fucking retarded
>>
>>377977096
Quote me where I defend the KKK concern troll kike?

>>377977117
No once again your other side of the coin bullshit is just that. Democrats are today synonymous with SJWs. It's a big reason why Trump won.
>>
>>377970676
SO,

Is this the main character going to be a hip, urban black man from the inner city, or is it going to be an upstanding, upper-middle class not-all-muslim? Place your bets.
>>
File: IMG_0293.gif (814KB, 245x125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0293.gif
814KB, 245x125px
>>377977173
Kill yourself faggot
>>
File: 1441682344065.jpg (52KB, 557x711px) Image search: [Google]
1441682344065.jpg
52KB, 557x711px
>>377971463
>>
>>377977231
So 26 year olds were born in ancient times? Yes, it is arbitrary.
>>
File: 250px-Charliehebdo.jpg (27KB, 250x326px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Charliehebdo.jpg
27KB, 250x326px
>>377971190
>why are christians so thin skinned?
I agree, they should be more like muslims.
>>
>>377977285
you started by saying it was a 'crazy feminist idea'. As far as I know, feminism didnt get crazy until the past decade or 2

unless you meant its crazy just because its feminist in which case we really cant move forward
>>
>>377977234
thanks for proving my point, fag
>>377977274
who you calling candy ass, you cuck? Bend over to receive some peace and tolerance
>lmao this white boi siding with niggers
>>
>>377975602
>>377975710
>>377975880
Not that anon, but it's ubi. Not sure who you guys think you're protecting but they think you voted for Trump and fuck your sister daily no matter where you live, as long as it's in America.
>>
>>377977218
Nope but their problems is they are subhuman minorities.
>>
>>377977352
People have already died on the hill of "I can't see a 16 year old girl's boobs" and "They didn't know about the KKK until we told them"
>>
>>377977253
Any story I know that involves murderous christians always goes into the fact that they're hypocritical in their beliefs in one way or another. What's your point?
>>
post yfw alt right christians don't realise their religion comes from the middle east
>They literally worship a jew

Nazis, not even once
>>
>>377975303
>DON'T YOU FUCKING IDIOTS SEE THAT YOU'RE JUST AS OBNOXIOUS AS EACH OTHER, FUCKING HELL I HAVE TO KEEP JUMPING INTO EVERY ARGUMENT TO TELL AT YOU TWO!

What's the theory called when the middle of the horseshoe becomes just as much of a faggot as the extremes?

I want to call it Agnostic Smugness where the person in the middle blows smoke up their own ass by simple virtue of not picking a side, and thinks they're better simply because they're middle of the road as fuck.
>>
>>377977165
>resident evil 5
Do you want more?
Because there's hundreds of these examples.

>>377977337
Yes? Do you not remember the complaints about Far Cry being racist?
>>
File: boyd-crowder-picture[1].jpg (54KB, 328x421px) Image search: [Google]
boyd-crowder-picture[1].jpg
54KB, 328x421px
As someone in the previous thread said it's fucking Justified: The Game.

How can you be so plebian to not want this?
>>
>>377977274
How am I losing?

>>377977448
>Yes, it is arbitrary.
I'm glad you admitted it's arbitrary and are losing this argument so bad you are arguing whiny semantics now because the best example you can come up with is from 1992.
>>
File: 1495367139462.png (84KB, 231x245px) Image search: [Google]
1495367139462.png
84KB, 231x245px
>>377971586
HO-LEE SHIT
>>
>>377977504
Really letting that christian spirit shine through lol
>>
>>377976283
Literally all these extremists are, not just conservatives. They all point their finger at the other party with a fist behind it. Party identification is at an all time low so maybe it will get better over the next few decades.
>>
>this kills the /pol/
>>
>>377977252
Sorry queer bait don't have a sister but I'm glad you think your brown skin isn't going to stop you from getting anywhere near white pussy. Guess we all need dreams.
>>
>>377976867
This is liberal brainwashing you nigger, this is a direct attack on donald trump.
>>
File: 1425108900685.png (763KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1425108900685.png
763KB, 800x800px
>>377977639
>losing?
I didn't say losing, I said lost ya mook
>>
File: Capture.png (114KB, 981x832px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
114KB, 981x832px
>>377977165
>>377977337
>hurr durr hurr
>>
>>377977337
fake places, not real places like 5
>>
File: The cycle of humanity.jpg (116KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
The cycle of humanity.jpg
116KB, 678x960px
>>377976669
Rome fell because of multiculturalism.
>>
IF YOU LOOK AT ALL THE LEAKS YOU SEE THEY ARE SCIENTOLOGISTS!

>IF YOU LOOK AT ALL THE LEAKS YOU SEE THEY ARE SCIENTOLOGISTS!

IF YOU LOOK AT ALL THE LEAKS YOU SEE THEY ARE SCIENTOLOGISTS!

>IF YOU LOOK AT ALL THE LEAKS YOU SEE THEY ARE SCIENTOLOGISTS!
>>
>>377977705
Enjoy your 74 mile wall you dumb faggot
>>
How does this even work?
Won't the national guard be sent in if there are reports of a one man army wielding fire power beyond the scope of civilians and going on a slaughter?
>>
>>377977650
I am agnostic ROFLMAO
>>
>>377977614
The political climate, if Texas chainsaw massavre was released today, it wouldn't just be a great horror movie but an statement about the evils of male toxicity and patriarchal opression.
>>
>>377977269
Americans are the most thin skinned cunts in the world, being overly proud is built into their culture, can't blame them too much, they don't know any better.
>>
File: 1495238491801.png (101KB, 210x195px) Image search: [Google]
1495238491801.png
101KB, 210x195px
>>377977420

Laughing too much may be an actual cause of death, keep on showing your autism and it may end up happening crybaby
>>
Game looks cool to me. I think most of this crying is false flagging honestly.
>>
>>377977375
If democratic were all SJW commie muh feelings as you claim they are, Bernie would have won the nominee. Clinton is a fucking centrist compared to him. Trump was the extreme nominee for the right, and that's who the right chose to represent them.

Same coin.
>>
>>377977612
> Do you not remember the complaints about Far Cry being racist?

no because all those games came out to critical acclaim and commercial success. Any whining was so insignificant that I wouldnt remember it 5+ years later and it certainly hasn't affected the game in any way

is you idea of protests, boycotts, and lawsuits a few butthurt faggots on twitter?
>>
>>377977750
Also women got more freedom and they introduced a welfare state
>>
Didn't you guys laugh at the journalists crying racism/homophobia over 4?
>>
>>377977718
How is my argument lost then?
>>
>>377977778
Agnostic what?
>>
>>377977757
>leaks
>>
>>377977750
>I took ancient history in 11th grade and didn't pay attention
>>
>>377976015
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-balaka
Christian terrorist cells for one
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mugabe#Ideology this dick weed had heavy Christian leanings
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord%27s_Resistance_Army another Christian militia which mr I like recruiting children soldiers kony was the leader of
This is really only the tip of the crazy iceberg of the shit that African Christians have done
>>
File: 1491000109821.jpg (799KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491000109821.jpg
799KB, 1080x1080px
>>377977571
>Nazis had black people in their armies, allied with Asians, and had their leader praise Islam as a warrior's religion, rather than the weak slave mindset of Jew-created Christianity

>Neo-Nazis praise them as the last bastion of White Christian society

Is there any group as stupid?
>>
>>377977504
>minorities
I hate to break it to you anon, asians are the majority.
>>
>>377977724
>articles are protests
>>
>le dumb evil redneck 'muricans xDD amirite
>>
File: 1456797992902.gif (19KB, 153x200px) Image search: [Google]
1456797992902.gif
19KB, 153x200px
>>377970676
>I'm a christian and I get angry over a fucking video game making us look bad
Literally mudslime-tier
>>
File: 1494740164297.jpg (2MB, 2283x3565px) Image search: [Google]
1494740164297.jpg
2MB, 2283x3565px
>>
>>377977724
All this demonstrates is that /pol/ wishes it was the alt right kotaku but doesn't have the reach
>>
Sonic Adventure 2 is my favorite video game!
>>
>STOP GIVING UBISOFT FREE ADVERTISEMENT
STOP GIVING UBISOFT FREE ADVERTISEMENT
>THEY ARE INTENTIONALLY TRYING TO START CONTROVERSY TO STIR UP BUZZ FOR THEIR SHITTY GAME
THEY ARE INTENTIONALLY TRYING TO START CONTROVERSY TO STIR UP BUZZ FOR THEIR SHITTY GAME
>REMEMBER TO NEVER EVER BUY A UBISOFT GAME EVER, PIRATE IT IF YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST PLAY IT
REMEMBER TO NEVER EVER BUY A UBISOFT GAME EVER, PIRATE IT IF YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST PLAY IT
>>
>>377977309
>what is moonlight
wow and all those rave (((reviews))) and (((awards)))!
>>
File: example.jpg (100KB, 540x572px) Image search: [Google]
example.jpg
100KB, 540x572px
>>377977852
>no because all those games came out to critical acclaim and commercial success
Literally what the fuck does that have to do with the people complaining about Far Cry being racist? The debate was not whether or not they hurt the game, the debate is whether or not they existed.

Which they did and do.
>>
>>377977872
Yea, now I'm laughing about scared white people crying racism/religious targeting over 5
>>
File: IMG_0058.gif (1MB, 288x314px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0058.gif
1MB, 288x314px
>>377977808
(You) should definitely take a short drop with a quick stop.
>>
>>377970676
>I unironically believe in god
-Anonymous, 2017
>>
Sorry for showing that I wasn't around 8 years ago but was there outrage with ass creed 2 in which the big bad is literally the pope?
>>
>>377977973
Nor the flexibility.
>>
File: 1495328829488.jpg (10KB, 223x200px) Image search: [Google]
1495328829488.jpg
10KB, 223x200px
ITT: ubi shills trying to stirr shit up by posing as /pol/ posters to generate buzz on their upcoming forgettable uplay mandatory title.

>guys if you hate this game ur /pol/
>guys if you ask 'why only christians get mocked?' you are /pol/
>guys if you don't pre-order you are /pol/

I haven't bought a single ubi shit game since far cry 3/blood dragon, both excellent games but the mandatory uplay usage is a big no no for me, they also have this ''thing'' on every open world game they make where you don't have to explore it, they just mark everything on your map so ... whats the thrill?
>>
>>377977837
Trump was a centrist who won by making a bunch of extravagant and outlandish promises that worked because the Republican base was furious with its politicians at the time for a variety of reasons
>>
From the image, I get that the developers view Christianity, gun rights, and the american flag as a negative thing.

Let's conduct an experiment. Let's remove the guy tied in rope from the picture. Do you still view the image as a bad thing. Do you still want to kill these people?

I genuinely believe that Liberals just hate rural people and rural lifestyle and would like nothing more if all these backwards people just died. This is how they regularly talk about regular rural people on the forums so why would I believe otherwise?
>>
>>377977837
Bernie didn't win because the Democrats are also corrupt and went against him. There is proof of this.

Not even close to the same coin.
>>
>Makes three games with Africans, Polynesians and East Asians as villains.
Meh
>White Christian Americans are villains
HOW DARE YOU TRIGGERED KEK TUMBLRITE SNOWFLAKES INVADE MY SPACE AND MAKE PEOPLE WHO LOOK LIKE ME THE VILLAIN.

What is irony for 500, Alex?
>>
>>377978002
You didn't even give the obvious answer. Moonlight is just about black people, it's not anti white.

Although I guess that's the same to /pol/
>>
File: 2839578923.png (159KB, 960x480px) Image search: [Google]
2839578923.png
159KB, 960x480px
>>377977750
>tfw I was just talking with my mates about how we're all shit compared to our great grandparents and probably going to utterly shit the bed the first time we have to deal with something big
>>
>>377977837
Bernie is a literal, no hyperbole, communist, Trump would be comparable to him if he truly was a nazi.
>>
>>377977872
How long have you been on 4chan, its all trolls who give shit to others but anything back and they bitch and whine that it hurts their feelings.
>>
>>377977959
>Literally mudslime-tier
easy now, he hasn't blown up or decapitated anyone yet.
>>
Based Ubisoft making a whole game about triggering /pol/

Is Ubisoft /ourguy/?
>>
File: 1495567768415.jpg (2MB, 1000x7116px) Image search: [Google]
1495567768415.jpg
2MB, 1000x7116px
>>
>>377978064
You know the rules
>>
>>377977902
yeah, you obviously didnt lol, rome fell because of welfare state, empowerment of women, undispersed barbarian "refugees" and large mercenary armies which were granted citizenship after service

>implying they will teach anything relevant in (((school)))
>>
>>377977884
Doesn't matter i'm not Christian your assumption was false.

>>377977935

Not in the US and if you go by this metric than whites are a minority.
>>
>>377977959
Not the same until they start killing people, pls control your fedora.
>>
File: 1453608422878.png (274KB, 441x445px) Image search: [Google]
1453608422878.png
274KB, 441x445px
>>377978002
>pro black is anti-white
lmao imagine being this afraid of a skin color
>>
>>377978151
Ubisoft is a shit company that makes shit games. This doesn't excuse shit like For Honor or Watch dogs
>>
>>377978092
Define irony for us.
>>
>>377978069
>Trump was a centrist.
>who made extremist promises to pander to extremists.
>who are all actually centrists cause they voted for Trump out of anger.
Ok
>>
>>377977915
You're doing well kicking these /pol/tards asses. Keep up the good work anon
>>
>>377978074
Rural people hate liberals more than liberals hate rural people.
>>
File: 1493836046314.jpg (576KB, 1784x2462px) Image search: [Google]
1493836046314.jpg
576KB, 1784x2462px
>>
You know what I just realized about /pol/? They only see things in extremes.
>An extremist Islamic terrorist (a small minority of Muslims) sets off a bomb in public? All Muslims are this way.
>A game about extremist Christian terrorists (a small minority of Christians)? They must be trying to represent all Christians this way.
>>
File: 1495243618955.jpg (44KB, 329x399px) Image search: [Google]
1495243618955.jpg
44KB, 329x399px
>>377978046

>that photo from THAT movie HAHAH
(You) should leave 4chan, it clearly specifies is for ages 18 and older famalam
>>
>>377977485
Well, I'm not that anon, but "what you know" is wrong.Google the women's suffrage movement from the 20's
>>
>>377978095
It's a shitty movie that should have only been awarded AIDS for everyone who was in it and watched it.
>>
>>377978074
>Dude if you remove the murder they're just typical rural americans by apparence!

Whoa....
It's almost as if it's the murder that makes them abhorrent.
>>
>arguing about who is the good/bad guy in a videogame
>>
If the protagonist isn't a black transgender Muslim, I'll be sorely disappointed in the frogs, more than I already am.
>>
>>377978151
Ubisoft is still shit, it's just that they realize that they can capitalize on the current hyper politicized climate and just make white people the villains, and watch as the ensuing controversy advertises the game for free.
>>
>>377977750
Yeah and? How is that relevant to my post? The fall of Rome has nothing to do with the fact that all forms of christianity are nothing like what Jesus actually preached.

People like to give shit to the people that pick and choose what parts of religion they like to form themselves but that's literally what every established religion has done. None of them stay true to what Jesus envisioned but rather pick and choose what parts of his message they liked.
>>
>>377978002
Moonlight is about how homophobic black people are, you idiot. Did you even look at a fucking plot summary?
>>
>>377978021
the argument was that there were protests, boycotts, and lawsuits.

if any of those things happened in any significant capacity the game franchise would be dead.
>>
>>377978087
Cool, id genuinely like to see proof of this. True, verified proof that corruption was the reason Bernie didn't get the nomination.
>>
>>377978051
Not really, given that they made a bad guy out of a pope remembered for being a bad guy.
There was some stuff about it being anti Christian on game forums and stuff, but nothing significant.

And the reason people are butthurt isn't that these guys are Christian, it's that they're white Americans (and Christian."

I dunno about you, but I neither like Christianity, nor the cover art for this game. After a solid 5 years of being attacked for being a fucking white male, this just strikes a nerve with me. Brilliant marketing by Ubisoft, no doubt. I'm doing their astroturfing for them.
>>
File: 1495427041351.jpg (472KB, 1405x2272px) Image search: [Google]
1495427041351.jpg
472KB, 1405x2272px
>>
>>377978074
So what are those simple rural folk doing with a rocket launcher? Still just protecting their property?
>>
>>377976946
>rapists lynched without fair due process
Are people really this far gone that they're justifying lynch mobs now? Did the right really convince itself that any white person who is not left wing can do no wrong? Orwell was right.
>>
>>377976692
im pretty sure people would be equally angry if a game came out about being a white suburban woman running over blm protestors
>>
>>377977915
>This is really only the tip of the crazy iceberg of the shit that African Christians have done
Oh, so they're niggers. That explains everything.
>>
>>377971586
How did people miss this? It was completely obvious.
>>
>>377975952
>all brown people are muslims
You're showing who the racist really is
>>
File: 1493840413770.jpg (227KB, 1108x1562px) Image search: [Google]
1493840413770.jpg
227KB, 1108x1562px
>>
File: IMG_0261.jpg (125KB, 589x564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0261.jpg
125KB, 589x564px
>>377978284
Did (You) get triggered anon? Better head back to your safe space.
>>
>>377978283
I think most people are aware that most muslims aren't willing to blow themselves up over their religion, they are, however, effectively and often legitimately complicit in the actions of those that do.
>>
>>377972706
>white people hold up civilization for thousands of years

you mean advance? Please tell me how many calendars or written languages have come out of africa
>>
>>377978095
>>377978209
>hasnt actually watched the movie

nice, good argument

The funny part is that you noobs will buy this shit and ubishit will make more of it to bluepill fresh goys

The fact that "violent terrorist christians" are a thing in anyone's mind is hilarious, they are as real as the boogeyman
>>
>>377978283
France is patently racist towards Americans so the second greentext has a pretty real chance of being accurate if you swap out "Christians" with "Americans".
>>
>>377978087
no matter how much the DNC helped hillary, if liberals were any significant part of the population, bernie would have been the nominee.

there is proof the DNC did everything they could to help hillary except voter fraud. If people really wanted bernie, they would have gotten him
>>
>>377978172
>MUH (((JEWS))) BOOGEYMAN
There are things you should be more afraid of "anon".
>>
>>377978343
Romans were not bad and it had nothing to do with Christianity.
>>
>>377978350
Not really no, do you even realize how many times companies get sued? EA gets sued at least 3 times a year.
>>
>>377978298
But is it anti-white anon?
>>
>>377978256
That's not fucking true. Rural people would like love it if they were just left alone. But instead, liberals want big goverment and they literally want to take away guns. That is why rural people hate liberals.
>>
>>377978386
Orwell has nothing to do with your example moron. Retards like you need to stop dragging Orwell name into every single argument you have to make yourself look smart. Might as well say Einstein was right.
>>
File: 1494129990861.jpg (861KB, 2280x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1494129990861.jpg
861KB, 2280x3000px
>>
>>377978236
"a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result"

In other words, places like 4chan are so quick to shit on tumblr and "SJW's" for being triggered and wanting things censored, but then get triggered and want things censored.
>>
where people this triggered about bioshock infinite too?
>>
>>377971586
whoa... ...kino... ..simply kino...
>>
>>377975168
>what is Waco and Branch Davidian / David Koresh
>>
>>377977571
A Jew and a communist at that. It's a joke man, don't read to much into it because they don't.
>>
>>377977253
>not being an extremist IS heresy
nice logical contradiction

regardless, christians were barbaric during medieval times while the islamic world was actually accomplishing shit. hundreds of years later middle east goes to shit bc soviet union and US were fucking around there. now we have a resurgence in islamic fundamentalism and a terrorist warzone now with nuclear, chemical weapons.

they were improving and westernizing until then, america created its own enemy.
>>
File: 1275199510797.png (530KB, 614x444px) Image search: [Google]
1275199510797.png
530KB, 614x444px
waaa we're shooting white red necks instead of brown people im so offended
>>
>>377978531
This.

t. lived in both.
>>
File: 1414562218531.png (933KB, 1366x716px) Image search: [Google]
1414562218531.png
933KB, 1366x716px
>377978471 (You)
>americans
>race
>>
>>377978482
>ignores the fact that rome fell for the exact same reasons the west is turning to shit now

nice, strawman it
>>
>reading about Far Cry 3
>the say the next one will be controversial
>Christians are evil
>mass media shit on Christians all day long
This isn't controversial at all. This is just straight out pandering. I'm an atheist, and personally, I think religion is stupid as fuck, but seriously? This is shit right here is worse than religion.
>>
>>377978351
No this is going off topic. Once again Hillary was a super feminist and believed in all SJW beliefs so to imply she wasn't a SJW candidate herself is dishonest. Not going to let you divert this Moishe you almost got me.
>>
>>377974907
Jim Jones is actually a Communist Atheist.
>>
File: 1494130156471.jpg (717KB, 3044x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1494130156471.jpg
717KB, 3044x2400px
>>
>>377977959
>Literally mudslime-tier

How many concerts have been bombed in response to Far Cry 5?
>>
>>377978470
Oh sorry, I thought we were done talking about the game. What I asked is: Is Moonlight anti-white?
>>
>>377971237
>openly admitting to voting for Trump and buying Ubisoft games.
Pretty good Anon.
>>
>>377978351
You didn't look for it because you're a lazy, LARPing retard.

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Type "Bernie Sanders" and knock yourself out, idiot. We don't have to spoonfeed you like mommy.
>>
>>377977795
Texas Chainsaw Massacre is a movie about mistreating rural people and how if you treat people like monsters you can't be surprised that they act like monsters.
>>
File: 1492188164303.gif (4MB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
1492188164303.gif
4MB, 600x398px
>>377970676
So many butt-hurt religious people.
Im Christian myself but extremists exist in every religion. This game is going to use extremists as the bad guys, which is perfectly acceptable.
/v/ just loves to argue
>>
File: 1452418229670.jpg (74KB, 465x540px) Image search: [Google]
1452418229670.jpg
74KB, 465x540px
>>377978470
>noobs
Confirmed /pol/ shitposter who doesn't actually care about games

Fuck off cuck, don't you have a black neighbor to make posts about because you're too afraid to actually do anything?
>>
File: 1495239703090.jpg (165KB, 640x610px) Image search: [Google]
1495239703090.jpg
165KB, 640x610px
>>377978458

Talking about getting triggered HAHAHAHA
>>377978046
>>377977420
>>377977012
>>377976813

I already told you once Cletus, stop projecting is embarrasing. Now go and cry in a corner like a good babyboy
>>
>>377978074
you could say that about every guy since far cry 3
>remove the head in 3
its just some guy looking into the camera with a gun his hand
>remove the golden path nig in 4
its just some fag on a throne
>>
>>377978565
Yeah they were triggered by how such a bad game could get a good score
>>
>>377978313
Yes and liberals hate rural americans. The murder in the image gives them an excuse to enact their fantasies. Look at them in gaf and reddit literally giddy with the chance that they get to kill all those backward Americans that they hate in real life.
>>
>>377978074
>if you remove a proof of atrocity from someone who otherwise looks like a normal person they start looking just like a normal person
Astute observation.
>>
>>377978479
This argument is irrelevant Hillary was still a SJW.
>>
>>377978521
Probably not? Didn't watch it but anyone thinking it was Oscar worthy was clearly pandering after #OscarsSoWhite
>>
>>377978464
WE
>>
>>377977485
>decade or 2
lmao
feminism is built in a mountain of bad philosophy and is basically just a vehicle for international socialism
but if you just want things that would annoy you look up the porn wars
>>
>>377977347
that's my delicious Egyptian-Native American waifu Pharah from overwatch
>>
>>377978543
>Orwell says people will start denying reality to be complacent in society.
>In order to feel complacent in society the right are denying reality.
Orwell was right.
>>
So just don't buy the fucking game if you're so fucking offended you single digit IQ'ed retards. Isn't that the exact same thing you say to SJWs who get triggered by games? Jesus christ, the lack of self awareness some of you fucker have is incomprehensible/
>>
>>377978479
Hillary is pretty liberal. She just didn't seem like much of one in comparison to a European socialist. Bill was the centrist.
>>
>>377978256
We only even give a shit because they keep trying to force us to change our way of life and keep raising taxes on us.
The only time I think about Yankees is when they try to pass another law making my rifles illegal because niggers keep shooting each other with pistols.
>>
File: 1494367167383.jpg (481KB, 1280x1805px) Image search: [Google]
1494367167383.jpg
481KB, 1280x1805px
>>
>>377978565
bioshock infinite was released in a very different climate than this one, even though it was only 5 years ago
>>
>>377970676
Eh, FarCry4 did a good job of putting all the characters, and Pagan Minn, especially in a more grey area than black and white. I would hope the writing in FC5 follows suit and the villains are more than "EVIL CHRISTIANS"
>>
Day 1 pirate
>>
>>377978531
I hate liberals because their entire ideology is centered around being entitled pieces of shit all the while wanting to villainize anyone who doesn't fall in line with them
>>
>>377978658
how many concerts have been bombed in response to call of duty?
>>
>>377978695
and this is different from people talking about how they want to use various games to kill niggers...how?
>>
>>377971190
>Thin skinned
>Don't bomb anyone
>Don't riot in the streets over pronouns and pussy hats
Bruh
>>
>>377978602
Cheeky cunt.
>>
>>377978623
this whole thread should have been burned a long time ago. I'm asking for proof of your claim. If you don't want to, or can't give it, then why should I believe what you're saying?
>>
So is the bad guy a more violent Charlie Manson? This might be pretty cool, fuck /pol/tards who are offended,
>>
>>377977750
Rome fell because they gave women the vote, despite being completely irresponsible and incompetent.

Guess what? The cycle continues in CURRENT_YEAR.
>>
This is a genius way to generate buzz about their game after the joke that was primal reusing the map from 4.
>>
>all these butthurt /pol/fags having whining about muh ant-whites propaganda ITT

The last 30 Farcry games have all been about slaughtering blacks, latinos and asians
>>
If it's played as just an evil cult, then I have no problems with it. But if it's agenda is to attack white, patriotic Americans. I'm not going to buy it.

They did the cult like, cartel for wildlands without attacking the Bolivian's as a people. So, I hope they handle it the same way.
>>
>>377978490
Exactly what I said in my post. My original post had nothing to do with Rome except that Rome heavily modified Christianity so they could market it to the population. From this point on, nothing that is derived of that (basically all forms of christianity) is real christianity.

And yes I agree Rome was magnificent in such a way that I really believe that in many ways they were more civilized than us.
>>
>>377978738
>The only time I think about Yankees is when they try to pass another law making my rifles illegal because niggers keep shooting each other with pistols.

The only time gun laws come up is when white people commit mass shootings. Stop being racist.
>>
>>377978605
>the fact
lol ya no

>strawman
You literally tried to accuse jews of being the reason why you're too dumb to actually learn something
>>
>>377978713
hillary is the sjw compared to a guy who literally let BLM cuck his own rally?
>>
>>377978723
Let me guess you read a wiki summary on Orwell's 1984 instead of reading the book itself?
>>
>only the liberals are allowed to complain
why is that? they can do it all they want, why can't everyone else?
why does it have to be either not upset emotionless robot or ultra asshurt when trying to argue something back to them? while they have full range of emotional expression and it's perfectly fine, but the second the conservatives do it "haha, look at him, everything you say is automatically discarded because you showed some emotional discomfort"

Even if the game may or may not feature the fuck white people agenda in the final product, it's obvious at the moment that they are tapping on that for the marketing.
easy publicity and most likely people will buy it out of spite or pretend they will, so it's all good for them no matter what.
>>
File: IMG_0064.gif (768KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0064.gif
768KB, 400x225px
>>377978687
All me except the last one. Nice try though here's your last (You).
>>
>>377978861
Kill yourself you anti white cuck nigger
>>
>>377978795
How many Salman Rushdies have had fatwas put on them for a book titled "Christianity is kind of bad..."
>>
>>377978074
>on the forums
You're falling for the internet tough guy ruse.
>>
>>377978608
yeah, except without religion you only have nihilism, dumbass

do you really think nihilism is good for society? The second anything gets remotely hard, there's going to be no crutch for you and you'll go running to the rope
>>
>>377978831
you cant say something like that and not provide a source or at least a direction to one
>>
>>377978554
it is ironic is when i post pictures of your family members on the internet and you get upset about it
>>
>>377978479
Because Sanders was a blatant socialist and most democratic voters are center left. There's a good reason why Sanders had no real support aside from the youth, whom are primarily stupid and unfamiliar with responsibility yet.
>>
>>377978805
Yeah, you don't do anything to fight for your beliefs at all that's why you will always be a jewish plaything, dumb burger
>>
File: IMG_0027.png (687KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0027.png
687KB, 640x1136px
>>377976830
>Claims strawman without explaining why it's a strawman argumen
>Claims anon has no argument
>>
>>377978565
Infinite is hardly comparable.
For one, it's alternate history in a time period well known for being racist as fuck. Rational people don't usually get mad at alternate history especially when it's got a reasonably realistic premise.

People are mad because this is a direct attack on modern white christian people in Montana, and by association, white Christians. Association is a BITCH like that. Great marketing strat though.
>>
>>377978827
No the argument was Hillary is a SJW. You are trying to divert to Bernie. This doesn't not disprove that Hillary was a SJW. Typical tricks there Schlomo.
>>
>>377978591
Because Whites have contribute the most to humanity. Can you name anything niggers and spics have done to contribute to humanity?
>>
>>377978565
bioshock infinite felt like you were going through a disney theme park so it was very difficult to feel strongly about anything in that piece of shit nonsensical game. Its like asking me to get angry about an anti-white thing thats a coloring book
>>
>>377977915
just out of honest curiosity, how much does that compare to muslism?
>>
>>377978772
>damn Mexicans taking my labor job for less money. I deserve to always have the exact same job I want.
>>
>>377978685
you're just like us, come join pol

Getting redpilled is a lot easier than taking it up the ass from jamal, which you do a lot already so it'll be a breeeze
>>
far cry 3 bad guys were tribes
far cry 4 bad guys were asian
far cry 5 bad guys are white OMG WHITE GENOCIDE
>>
>>377978727
what liberal policies did she want? she wanted no improvements to healthcare or social security, and war in the middle east.
>>
>>377978983
who cares
>>
>>377971190
>constantly criticized christians but they never lash out
>draw a comic of muhammad get you and your whole office shot up

Guys these Christians can't take any banter.
>>
>>377978970
IT WAS HER TURN
>>
>>377978886
Yes Hillary has SJW beliefs.
>>
>>377978565
Infinite was criticized for being pretentious and Elizabeth being praised as a "deep" character despite being nothing more than a salt and ammo dispenser.
>>
>>377978872
No and also they try to pass new laws all the goddamn time, they just push harder when white people commit one of their rare chimp outs while ignoring all the shootings done by nig nogs and towel heads.
>>
>>377978386
Lynching rapists without due process is bad, but it's not on the level of lynching random dudes just because they're black, which is what most people who post that image in internet arguments are trying to imply is going on in the picture.
>>
>>377978954
It's a direct attack on crazy redneck cultists, not white Christians as a whole. Everyone hates redneck cultists, even other rednecks. Just go to an area where they're active and talk to anyone not in the cult.
>>
>>377978531
I can only speak from my experiences, but growing up in a small town I encountered much more specific hate brought against liberals from rural people than I did the reverse in college or now living in a city. 'Fucking liberals' was a pretty constant phrase any time the discussion went wider than our town.
>>
>>377978983
Not him but niggers do kill lots of other niggers
>>
File: 149528713487123324.jpg (49KB, 772x580px) Image search: [Google]
149528713487123324.jpg
49KB, 772x580px
>>377978901

Finally you are going to bed
good luck bb, come back after the trigger is gone
>>
>>377972627

>Literally any shooter that takes place in the Middle East
>>
>>377978953
I mean, both of you are strawmanning pretty fucking hard.
>>
>>377978668
Your retarded mind still didn't provide an explanation for the three million more votes that Clinton received over Sanders despite the fact that the DNC can't just rig up imaginary votes for her> I shouldn't be surprised however, you idiots still think Russia managed to hack the election somehow
>>
>>377978943
No democratics are just greedy jews.
>>
>>377978983
Spics found your shitty continent.
>>
>>377978589
wtf are you talking about? The Islamic world was built on war and conquest, they even wanted to conquer Europe and managed to dominate parts of it, google Reconquista.
>>
>>377978943
yes thats my point, democrats are central left, not liberal yuppies
>>
>>377978889
nope, read the book as well as the rest of his catalogue. which is why, unlike you, I know orwell was right.
>>
>>377978796
It isn't but people are ignoring the politics around this situation on purpose.

This is about rural vs urban. Oh and it doesn't help that it's the french making this.
>>
Read Oswald Spengler, you fucking fat neckbeard retards.

The hate for everything rural is a sign that appeared in EVERY CIVILIZATION IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND. Even in Mesopotamia it was a thing,

It strongly caracterizes the Decadence era, the stage before collapse. This is History 101 . I can't believe how plebeian you fucking retards are.
>>
>>377978884
lol, address the argument boy
>why did rome fall again?
>>377978723
>right
>complacent
lol aight aight hol up
>>
>>377978983
>Because Whites have contribute the most to humanity.

Yeah, the most degeneracy.

>Hurr but it be the jews!

If all it takes is some yid saying OY VEY DRESS YOUR LITTLE GIRLS UP LIKE PROSTITUTES! for you to actually do it, hell not just do it but shame the people who don't, then you as a people are so fucking gullible that you deserve everything you get.
>>
>>377970676
Christfag here, I don't mind it one bit, and I think it looks pretty cool. (I still need to get around to playing Far Cry 3 though.)
>>
>>377979154
The crusades and jihad are literally the same thing.
>>
>>377975398
I hope they do something to make Far Cry interesting again. Far Cry 4 was great, but was literally a reskin of 3. I never played 3, so that's why I loved 4. My friends that played both were really disappointed. I heard Primal was a step in the right direction.

What should they even add?
>>
File: 1495276236516.png (211KB, 467x467px) Image search: [Google]
1495276236516.png
211KB, 467x467px
>3 was about crazy hispanic cultists who take their religion too far
>4 was about asian dictator and rebels both being just as bad as the other
>5 is about white cultists who take their religion too far
>this somehow means all christians are bad just because
>/pol/ getting this triggered over a game because after 2 games the antagonist happens to be white
>>
File: 1456578463066.png (380KB, 888x960px) Image search: [Google]
1456578463066.png
380KB, 888x960px
>mfw the triggered /pol/ posters actually thought /v/ would take their side when it came to a shitty game no one here cares about

never stop, this is great.
/v/ is full of stupid fucks, but even they are smart enough to see how dumb y'all are
>>
>>377978721
>muslim

god dammit, thanks anyways
>>
>>377979074
Keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>377978929
Why nihilism, I'm not atheist perse, but I also don't think there's such a thing as heaven or hell or any kind of immortal omnipotent being watching us but I'm not a nihilist. I think, and most people would agree I'm sure, that in hard times we will deliver ourselves because of our will to survive.

You don't need religion to do good deeds, a good human being will always help his fellow man. Just because you don't have the fear of eternal damnation in the back of your mind at all times doesn't mean that you'll try to fuck everyone for no reason.
>>
>>377979169
Just like Hillary Clinton. I'm glad we're all agreeing now.
>>
>>377979090
Montana isn't in the South you dumbass, they're not Rednecks, this isn't an attack on Southerners.
It's an attack on White Christians, because of how little we actually know about the premise. Using the Last Supper as a setpiece is the real kicker for this. If they were portrayed as a cult that would be one thing, but just glancing at the box art strikes strong anti white Christian vibes, and that is why people are upset.
>>
>>377979014
Forget about the economics. Why are liberals so fucking retarded on guns?
>>
>>377978954
what if this guys were the bad guys?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundamentalist_Church_of_Jesus_Christ_of_Latter-Day_Saints
>>
>>377979014
I sincerely doubt a mexican will be replacing me anytime soon considering that I don't even do unskilled labor But hey, I bet Bernie can still win, you just need to donate another $100
>>
>>377979152
Whites truly founded and built America.

>>377979225
It is the jews. Deal with it
>>
>>377977930
No troll genuinely curious about this
Sauce?
>>
>>377978954
coincidence that it was also around the peak of western civilization?
>>
Here is how this thread goes:

>order a burger
>comes with cum on top
>WTF I DON'T WANT TO EAT THAT
>hey everyone we got a homophobe over here
>why you so triggered bro?
>all employees starts cheering happily after chanting
>xlompft supporters BTFO
>300 smug reaction images
>a little cum got you triggered there bud
>go back to /pol/

I am not even american but the amount of false flagging here is amazing, it kinda feels like neogaf is doing a revenge raid, hmmm could also be ubi soft viralists falseflagging for a manufactured controversy...

Either way this game is garbage, uplay is shit, ubi soft is trash and all their titles are forgettable generic crap.
>>
>>377978531
>big government
Your small town wouldn't even exist without generous subsidies for the farmers.
>>
>>377979283
I don't need to I have statistics on my side while you have feelings.
>>
>>377979256
only sane comment in a sea of madness and /pol
>>
>>377979053
Are you retarded? She caved in to the socialist cucks Sanders platform and was promising the "free" health care and "free" college shit.
>>
>>377979321
>It is the jews. Deal with it

>Don't blame the stupid man for being stupid, blame the man who tricked him
>Niggers need to be exterminated for being stupid

Can't have it both ways Ice Nigger.
>>
>>377979176
No you moron. Orwell being right has nothing to do with the original statement you made.
Also your point about
You are saying right wing values are complacent in our current society?
Nah you just another stupid retard that wants to sound smarter than he is so you say "Famous person was right" in all your post.
>>
>>377979321
If the Spanish didn't genocide the natives you'd have a harder time establishing the USA.
>>
>>377978983
Everything whites have done to contribute to humanity was just a copy from something a non-white has done. Lol
>>
>>377978589
what are you even on about
the 'modernization' that happened in the region was forced by dictators
the most obvious example of where it failed was iran, where the secular dictator forced modernization on the cities, but then the religious rural people moved to the cities and took over the country
>>
>>377978589
>nice logical contradiction
What I meant is that what we see as "radical Islam" is in reality regular Islam, its their faith practised as its written, this is the polar opposite of Christianity.

>>377979240
Now I know you are just trolling.
>>
File: 500px-Duke3d_gun6.jpg (69KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
500px-Duke3d_gun6.jpg
69KB, 500x375px
>>377977959
*throws pipe bomb at you*
>>
>>377979225
>kicked out of 100+ countries over the last 2 millenia
>NOT OUR FAULT, GOY

because the rich and successful get polgrommed all the time, right? dam jealous commoners
>>
File: yes.jpg (262KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
262KB, 900x1600px
>>377979270
>/pol/ convinces themselves that they might actually befriend the /v/irgins with this one
>spectacular failure as entire board shows up to tell them to fuck off
>>
>>377979215
Spengler analysis is much deeper and more complicated than that. He also writes about how the big urban centers drain all the talent away from the rural areas and leave the countryside depleted of human capital, and how this is bad in the long run because urbanites have low fertility. Essentially, it amounts to rounding up all the smart and ambitious people and sterilizing them.
>>
>>377979391
when did she promise that? if she did I would have voted for her
>>
>>377979310
I would honestly say no, most people wouldn't care if there was some strong indication it was a Mormon cult.

Now, the Morman outrage would be significant and you might even see actual lawsuits coming out. Mormons are fuckin nuts.
Probably also why they took the lower hanging fruit and didn't portray Mormons as the bad guys here.
>>
>>377979150
Says the retard who wants to take money from productive people so he can get free shit.
>>
>>377979307
...what? Are you totally unaware of all the cultist leaders that portray themselves as Christ Reborn? Did you miss the American flag with the crosses instead of stars and the Cross flag flying above the American one in front of the church?

They're making it about as obvious as it can be that the antagonist is a David Koresh-esque cult leader.
>>
>>377979482
and much like in 300 they masterfully repel all the autists
>>
>>377979482
>/v/ defends a ubisoft game because...
>/v/ defends a EA game because .....
:thinking:
>>
>>377979005
who knows. Africa is such a shit hole with Christian warlords and crazy dictators that thousands have been killed ,raped and pillages over the years. Sometimes villages disappear over night with no bodies to be found.
You think sand niggers kill more then anyone else in the world. But the ethnic genocides carried out but Christian militias are like abunch of mini isis wacking the flesh piñata of africa
>>
>>377971586
I know I'm late to the thread, but if whomever is holding money in the FarCry cover better be a traitor by the end of the game or else I'm calling double easy reference. In every depiction of the Last Supper, Judas is always holding the bag of 30 pieces of silver, so they better mirror such a thing for the cover of the game or else they haven't done their homework. Aw, who am I kidding? It's Ubisoft.
>>
>>377979142
Can't provide an explanation? I BELIEVE THAT RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTION?

Who the fuck are you talking to? WE POTUS NOW. Take your russia bullshit and shove it up your boipussi, leftist faggot,
>>
599 replies / 190 posters

lots of reaction images of dubious origin and some faggot posting unrelated communist garbage.... this is deffinatelly leftypol raid.
>>
>>377979461
So you're saying that Jews, despite being kicked out of every country, somehow managed to not only survive, but thrive and end up controlling the world? Aren't they the real master race for being able to pull that off?
God's chosen people even, perhaps.
>>
>/v/ actually defending a ubisoft game
what the fuck is happening
>>
>>377979619
you're welcome for the propaganda posters
>>
File: 1453151633961.gif (960KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1453151633961.gif
960KB, 245x245px
>>377979224
I'm not going to waste my time explaining it.
You went to hard too strong, it's weak bait anyone whose been on this board for more than a week would recognize from a mile awhile.

Feel free to think this means you win, as you are want to do

This will be the last (You) from me buddy, better luck next time
>>
>>377979339
its a fucking game who cares?
>>
File: 1400329483883.png (1KB, 214x198px) Image search: [Google]
1400329483883.png
1KB, 214x198px
>Shitty news companies making liberals think if you don't have the DNC's cock in your mouth you voted Trump and drink muslim/black blood cocktail for dinner
>Shitty news companies making conservatives think if you don't have the GOP's cock in your mouth you're pro- white genocide
>Shitty news companies making whites think blacks want to hang them and vice versa
>Trump fucking things up under the international spotlight pretty thoroughly

>This game gets revealed in 2017, to be released by a shitty company from an extremely liberal country on the other side of the globe

That's why I'm nervous. They've had decades to join in the US clusterfuck extravaganza, it's curious why they chose now to do so.
>>
>>377979285
so you're not athiest, therefore the point about nihilism doesnt apply

Yeah, sure, you will help your fellow man for little reason when there is food and wealth a-plenty, but what happens when it isnt?

Psychopathy is a very successful and rational way to operate from a selfish POV; especially if there is no idea of an after world.
>>
>>377979517
Just keep staying uninformed in politics because it keeps idiots like you from ruining the country. Got on my knees and thanked god when Sanders lost
>>
>>377979482

WELL DONE COMRADE! DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGHT! DRUMPFTY BTFO!
>>
>>377979619
>this is deffinatelly leftypol raid.
Yup I repelled at least 20 typical dishonest liberal talking points alone.
>>
>>377979482
>>377979270

>he thinks real /v/ would defend any ubi soft title for reasons...
this is a shill thread.
>>
>>377979675
/v/ defended the Battlefield 1 game. Why are you so surprised? /v/ is going the way of /co/
>>
>>377979675
who is defending the game?

we just want butthurt /pol/tards off the board
>>
>>377979675
more like its a dumb reason to a attack a game
>>
>>377979079
>but it's not on the level of lynching random dudes just because they're black, which is what most people who post that image in internet arguments are trying to imply is going on in the picture.
Technically that's exactly what the lynch mob is doing. How many other white men who may or may not have been innocent were hung from that tree? you can't say "it's because they're rapist" when they weren't convicted rapists and no white criminal, convicted or not is up there with them. Also if you're implying the south didn't commit atrocities against innocent blacks who weren't accused of crime you're even more delusional than I thought.
>>
>>377979482
>everyone on /v/ is in unanimous agreement
really?
>>
File: LMAO.png (146KB, 1898x509px) Image search: [Google]
LMAO.png
146KB, 1898x509px
>>377979619
>>377979728

Implying rightard threads have better numbers LMAO
>>
>>377979392
People hate niggers because they're impulsed and prone to chimp outs and violence.

>>377979532
That's what the libcucks want to do to the rich and middle class.
>>
>>377979549
Sort of?
I'm not exactly big into religion myself. Or at all.
I thought those were just funny looking stars.
Either way, those are background additions that most people (like myself) are going to miss.

The centerpiece of this image that most people are going to see are white Christian gun owners. That's why people are upset.
>>
>>377979589
>>/v/ defends
Show me 1 (one) post in this thread saying anything positive about the game in this thread

No one gives a shit about this game
>>
>>377979704
When there isn't much of anything, trust me when I tell you everyone will forget that they ever believed in anything. Only truly good people will still help others regardless of what they believe in.
>>
If you're still buying Ubi Soft games in 2017 then there's no saving you.
>>
>>377979675
>pointing out it's not "literally white genocide" means defending it

It's a ubisoft open world game. It's going to be shit and you're retarded if you think otherwise. That doesn't mean this particular attack isn't retarded as well.
>>
>>377979761
>Who is defending the game
>Post in bait thread anyway
:thinking:
>>
>>377979737
>>377979815
>>
>>377979703
canada is on the other side of the globe?
>>
>>377979549
find me some of these violent, terrorist christ reborn cults please

>>377979549
This is an excellent point that I missed. Montana is not hillbilly south; its one of the whitest and most peaceful states in america.

The last supper motif is the kicker here, i haven't seen any recent mainstream media shitting on Islam. Good argument.
>>
>>377979516
Yes, well said.

I'm not about to explain this stuff in a image board, I think Spengler should be required High School material, along with Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (it is, in Russia). But Amerifats think giving Catcher in the Rye to their students is going to give them food for thought somehow.
>>
>ubisoft makes game
>/v/ ignores it because it's trash
>ubisoft makes game about killing trump supporters
>/pol/ BTFO'd xD!! DRUMPFF!!!

What happened
>>
>>377979815
What now faggot?
>>377971237
>>
File: 8fa.jpg (18KB, 369x365px) Image search: [Google]
8fa.jpg
18KB, 369x365px
>>377979619
>anyone who doesn't agree with me is a leftist
I've browsed /pol/ for years and you're coming off as a mongoloid retard who can't handle a different opinion.
every other farcry has made hispanics look bad asians look bad blacks look bad but the second they make a white antagonist you start autistic screeching because you see a jewish agenda in shit that isn't there.
>>
>>377979921
>i haven't seen any recent mainstream media shitting on Islam

what fucking news do you watch?
>>
>>377979629
the only reason its been pulled off now is because christianity and white people are cucked to fuck

100 years ago, people just said "gtfo"
>>
File: 103990524-288-k571407.jpg (22KB, 288x450px) Image search: [Google]
103990524-288-k571407.jpg
22KB, 288x450px
In all my years of shitposting, there has never been a thread quite like this. this is a clusterfuck of pol crying, misguided political believes and smug straw-manning fuckers. never change v
>>
>>377979951
/v/ now leans left
>>
The Leftovers: The game
>>
>>377979779
Yes, lynching is not an effective form of justice which is why we eradicated it. As for your remark about the South... that image was taken in Indiana
>>
File: 1479873125186.gif (2MB, 695x392px) Image search: [Google]
1479873125186.gif
2MB, 695x392px
>mfw the entire board is literally shilling this game for free

An absolutely brilliant move by Ubisoft
>>
>>377979675
2004 - /v/
2007 - /V/
2010 - neo-/v/
2017 - Nu-/v/

But the incoherent nature of many of the posts in this thread leads me to think they are being done by a same minded small group of leftypol retards ...
>>
>>377979698
but still plenty of time to write a paragraph of hurrdurr. Run, lib scum
>>
>>377979970
>clearly a bait post
had to dig deep for that one huh
>>
File: Nazi.jpg (19KB, 256x400px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi.jpg
19KB, 256x400px
>>377979334
> "The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"

Hitler was incredibly fond Islam as a religion that praises individual heroism. While he believed Arabs were racially inferior, he had hoped that Islamified Germans would be the carriers of the religion.

Plus it's not hard to see how two groups of people who hate the jews would want to team up.

If you're just talking about the smug anime girl, it's Virtual Youtuber Ai.
>>
play mw 2 and black ops 2 if you want to kill muslims
>>
>>377979906
It's a french company's subsidiary in Quebec, it may as well be.
>>
>>377979761
>we

oh boy... this is not normal, we re being raided.
>>
>>377979801
>linking to a reddit circlejerk thread thinking that proves anything

LMAO you actually saved that image because unique post counts trigger you.
>>
>>
>>377979852
Sure, that's why multicultural societies have worked so well in the past

Lets think of all the civilizations that prospered in absence of a god or religion.
>>
>>377979619
/v/ genuinely disagrees with everything popular, it can be a game, opinion, etc, they will disagree by default regardless of logic, I doubt it's liberals but actual idiots from both left and right.
not all, of course.
>>
File: 1495468505470.jpg (158KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495468505470.jpg
158KB, 1080x1080px
>>377980239

I haven't seen /pol/tards bitching so much in YEARS. This thread is pure gold
>>
>>377980034
Find me some CNN or BBC articles from the last 7yrs shitting on islam please
>>
File: 001.jpg (672KB, 1467x1982px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
672KB, 1467x1982px
god bless america
>>
>>377979802
>People hate niggers because they're impulsed and prone to chimp outs and violence.

And I hate white people for becoming gutless cowards. If all you fucks were going to do once you took over the world was allow yourselves to become degenerate pieces of shit forcing other cultures to worship at your altar of consumerism, it'd have been better if you just died from the black plague.

Fuck me, can't even go to Vanuatu and experience their actual Kava culture because it used to be men only and a bunch of white people bawwed at them about how that was intolerant. I fucking smile every time an Asian country slaughters its local Muslim populations and you have a bunch of white news reporters sitting there going "but I thought Pox were all friends :("
>>
>>
>>377980182
>we
>>
>>377979395
>Anon is wrong
>Another anon posts image of strange fruit to hammer home how wrong that anon is
>Anon said the strange fruit were rapists implying the lynch mob was justified
>in reality the strange fruit were not convicted rapists and thus innocent black men being hung by savages
>thus anon has denied reality to be complacent with his blatantly wrong ideology.
also
>right wing values are complacent in our current society?
Right wing values can't be complacent (seriously can't believe you had the nerve to call me stupid after saying something so retarded). someone with right wing values can be. that's my point. but your values aren't even right wing, they're just wrong. and you're denying reality to be complacent with your wrong views.

orwell was still right
>Nah you just another stupid retard that wants to sound smarter than he is
even if that's true, boy howdy am I smarter than you.
>>
>>377980054
that's a lie, jontron, this is a small blip compared to /v/ and Anita, or Zoey, or hamburger helper, or mass effect 3, or gamer gate, etc.
>>
>>377979285
>thinking religion makes you a good person
KEK
>>
>>377980389
>hahaha /pol butthurt
>fastforward 20yrs
>where did my peaceful, safe society go and why is jamal 6inches deep in my 12yo daughter

Societal collapse really isn't sudden; it creeps in like a rot as the vermin eat you alive
>>
>>377980389
>being so mad you actually went into a r/the_donald invasion general and screencapped the poster count implying that represents /pol/ in any way

This is a new low for you /leftypol/
>>
>>377980391
maybe dont watch liberal trash?
>>
>>377977771
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_the_Malheur_National_Wildlife_Refuge
>>
>>377980560
>Implying that will happen because of an ubisoft game
>>
>>377980536
how about since the election
>>
>>377980048
>the only reason its been pulled off now is because christianity and white people are cucked to fuck

>The jews could only get into our countries to turn white people into cucks is because white people were cucked to fuck by the jews who got into the country because white people were cucked to fuck

I don't...

What?

This is some Chicken and the Egg shit right here. Which came first, the Jew or the Jewery?
>>
File: Them white privilege.jpg (81KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
Them white privilege.jpg
81KB, 540x540px
>>377980407
Modern Whites are pussies because of all the cultural change in Academia and guess it's run by? Kikes. You're not going to tell me that Whites 100 years ago are the same as they are today are you?
Thread posts: 682
Thread images: 102

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.