[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't /v/ talk about Notch anymore?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: notch.jpg (44KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
notch.jpg
44KB, 1024x576px
Why doesn't /v/ talk about Notch anymore?
>>
He's a billionaire that doesn't do anything related to games anymore. Not much to say.
>>
>>377966714
He's going through some shit man, just leave him be
>>
>>377966714
He doesn't make games anymore?
>>
>>377966714
no gaems
>>
I don't know how he hasn't bought a boat yet. That'd be the first thing I'd do. I fucking love boats. He could be shitposting off the coast of the Antarctic Peninsula right now.
>>
>>377966714
,,,What has he done recently that's worth talking about?
>>
>>377969440
>ywn shitpost off the coast of the Antarctic Peninsula
hurts
>>
>>377966714
Notch is going to kill himself at some point, it's inevitable. He is the best example that money really cant buy happiness.
>>
>>377966910
How? he is a billionaire lol....
>>
>>377971519
Money doesn't solve everything. Imagine you were a billionaire but your old friends at /v/ now hate you and there's nothing your money can do to change that, how would you feel?
>>
File: 1495471336525.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
1495471336525.png
18KB, 509x411px
I feel bad for the dude, he's resorted to twitch streaming just to fill the void.
>>
>>377971853
To be honest I would reckon quite a few anons here do not hate Notch - perhaps not even the majority. In reality I doubt he really feels to bad about /v/ "hating" him as he moved to rebbit a long time ago. I think he made it: He became a billionaire, shitposts on Twitter from time to time, and can worry about his emotional investments rather than financial.
>>
>>377972105
I'd figure most of those that do hate him would hate him for selling out and essentially ruining Minecraft. I find it hard to care about that because even if Minecraft were good today I wouldn't be playing it, so taking the cash was really the best choice.

He's still a cheeky Swedish fuck though.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 443x332px
>met his gf and other pro players on /v/
>professionally plays video games and spouts memes as a living
>makes millions

WHY CANT /v/ MAKE ME SUCCESSFUL
>>
>>377972469
Agreed.
>>
>>377966714
Because Notch is a dev who delivered on his promises, made millions and is from here

Thats relevant to /v/ and therefore, not /v/ content
>>
>>377972497
qtpie is a gift to humanity
>>
File: factorio.jpg (746KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
factorio.jpg
746KB, 1600x900px
Too busy playing factorio.
>>
>>377971853
i will try to understand why they hate me,if they hate me because ima a piece of shit i would apologize and change,if they hate and is because they envy now,they can go to hell.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.