[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Predictions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: Nintendo.jpg (78KB, 990x616px) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo.jpg
78KB, 990x616px
>Mario Odyssey, Mario Odyssey, Mario Odyssey - November reveal and trailer and gameplay
>Arms & Splatoon shit
>Information on online service
>Virtual console and other things that should have been at launch
>BIG REVEAL Mario x Rabbids
>Xenoblade pushed to 2018
>New Retro game - Either Metroid or new IP prease understand summer 2018
>Animal Crossing spring 2018
>ports and multiplats
>big name third party multiplat, probably something by Rockstar or EA
>3ds shit
>Fin
>>
>>377959719
Honestly could get behind an E3 like that
>>
Drop the new Retro Studios game and you're all set. I'm getting a 2008 vibe from this so I could easily see Animal Crossing being the saving grace of another failed presentation.
>>
>>377959719
You're forgetting the 5 million Fire Emblem games in production, they'll spend some time on those for sure.

Not gonna reveal VC because it's not happening, at least not until after Nintendo gets their SNES Mini dosh.

Retro is working on the final game in the new DKC trilogy and it's going to be fucking amazing and Metroid fags can suck a fat one.

Animal Crossing's next game is mobile, and it's coming this year.

the "big name 3rd party" will be a game that already came out on all the other systems a few years ago or something.
>>
>>377959719
Shenmue III for the Switch in mid 2018. I want to believe.
>>
>>377960278
Why wouldn't a Retro game be announced this year? Their last game was in February 2014 and was done way befire then.
>>
>>377960603
>the "big name 3rd party" will be a game that already came out on all the other systems a few years ago or something.
I agree, if I had one guess I'd say GTAV.
>>
>>377959719
>tfw no pokémon game til 2018
>>
>>377959719
Mario Odyssey will be the only game on the show floor.

>Mario x Rabbids
A leaked game can't have a big reveal. No one has to see it coming and that's far from the case.
>>
>>377961216
That would be a big win for the Switch if it did, honestly. So much so, that I doubt it'll happen. It'll be Dragon Age Inquisition or Fallout 4 or Watchdogs 2, something like that.

>>377961528
Nintendo is exactly stupid enough to pretend that it wasn't leaked and treat it like a Big Reveal.
>>
File: 1267671220880.jpg (47KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
1267671220880.jpg
47KB, 950x534px
>>377961061
I've learned to temper my expectations when it comes to Nintendo.
>>
Caramel playing the "I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED" and Goal Post Moving the date to TGS, then to Christmas, then to E3 2018
>>
>>377959719
Pokemon stars ( I hope )
>>
File: 1491168898210.jpg (47KB, 838x640px) Image search: [Google]
1491168898210.jpg
47KB, 838x640px
>>377961609
>Nintendo is exactly stupid enough to pretend that it wasn't leaked and treat it like a Big Reveal.

This. You think people are pissed now? Just wait until E3.
>>
>tfw one poster on /v/ was completely right in his predictions
>none of the "legit sources" from nittwits was true.
feels good to know there is at least someone not doing for fame but love of video games.
>>
Reggie's statement regarding Mother 3 VC and a new Metroid game has me cautiously optimistic.

That and his smile when ProJared told him his dream Switch E3 announcement would be MonHun.
>>
>>377961528
>A leaked game can't have a big reveal.

Remember when Ryu, Roy and Lucas were datamined before their reveal?

The Smash Direct showed it off like it was the first time anyways.

I'm glad that Cloud, Corrin and Bayonetta didn't get datamined because Ryu would've been one of the hypest E3 announcements if those dataminers didn't ruin it for us.
>>
>>377962635
I know ProJared is fucking huge on MH, but I wonder if that question was rehearsed before hand, it's a bit of a ballsy one to ask on camera.
>>
>>377962635
I wouldn't get my hopes up about what would end up being a heavily censored version of Mother 3 in the west.
>>
-mario
-zelda DLC
-Animal crossing switch
-metroid? maybe?
-xenoblade 2 release november/december/Q1 2018
-some shit on splatoon 2 since it's coming out weeks after E3
-pikmin 4 maybe?
-new Pokemon
-stupid ass rabidds shit

these are my safe bets
>>
File: 1489263054375.jpg (96KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
1489263054375.jpg
96KB, 310x310px
>>377962635
>Reggie's statement regarding Mother 3 VC and a new Metroid game has me cautiously optimistic.

How many times have we heard this before, though?
>>
>Mario Odyssey starts the show, out on November 17th.
>Gamecube VC emulating in HD with netplay, Melee and F-Zero GX are shown in the sizzle reel.
>Some JP only games get an english release, Mother 3 isn't one because its shit and gay. Fire Emblem 6 (the one with Roy) is shown instead.
>Pokemon Stars is just Sun and Moon HD with some added stuff and voice acting due out in October/early-November.
>Pokken Tag Tournament for 2018
>Fire Emblem Warriors gameplay featuring Chrom, Marth, Xander, Ryoma and Corrin (female), September 2017 release date
>no FE switch
>Zelda DLC
>Xenoblade 2, in English, coming out in December.
>Bayonetta 3, she now has either a bob/hime cut or a ponytail. 2018 release.
>Rabbids shit that looks fine but everyone will still hate it.
>Mario and Sonic 2018 out in Feb 2018 and exclusive Nintendo content in Forces, sadly no Sonichu.
>third party stuff: FF7R, ports from Square and Sega, SMTV, AssCreed, Skyrim, Namco games, EA stuff, COD, etc.
>indies and shit.
>A new IP from a Western studio published by Nintendo for 2018
>A new IP developed by Sakurai for a 2018 release.
>Sizzle reel, the only time we see ARMS and Splatoon 2.
>Closes with Metroid Prime 4 by Retro, comes out in 2018.
>no smash bros
>MAKE SURE TO BUY ARMS, GOY!

They said the April Direct would focus on Arms and Splatoon 2 yet it was only ~40% of the direct, so then saying they'll focus on 2017 games is worthless.
>>
>>377959719
My only prediction
>/v/ will lose its mind that day
>>
Pokemon switch. Or at least new pokemon
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.