[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ffxiii

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

I don't get the 'corridors' criticism..don't you run down more or less linear paths in most ffs?

did reviewers just not very far into the game, to like the archylte steppes and stuff?

tell me
>>
Lightning is the only reason to play this shit series.
>>
File: XIII MAP.gif (129KB, 368x7878px) Image search: [Google]
XIII MAP.gif
129KB, 368x7878px
>>377958347
Do you get it now?
>>
File: ffxiichris.jpg (735KB, 2732x1412px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiichris.jpg
735KB, 2732x1412px
>>
>>377958567
no because there are places less in line than that, i recall them. and i also recall most areas in most ffs are in a more or less straight line with bits forking off to dead ends, just the same.
>>
the old ff games used to have towns and areas to explore as opposed to just running down a straight line for 50 fucking hours
>>
>>377958919
did they though, towns are usually all arranged along a straight line too. with a few houses to pop into to rob. same diff.
>>
>>377958347
Butt hurt about going backwards amd not doing open worldish things.
>>
>>377958347
The steppes are 50 fucking hours in. That said, 13 was alright, and the best of its trilogy. It's basically their dream FF they've wanted to put out forever come to fruition. Unfortunately, the world didn't really want a vaguely interactive super long movie in an age of open world games.

Their biggest flaw was how slow they doled out the combat system. Once it was fully open and working it was great. That the tutorial to get there took 50 hours? Not so much so
>>
>>377958347
>don't you run down more or less linear paths in most ffs

They are not so linear, and they typically also have world maps with optional areas to explore.
>>
>>377958347
you
>>
>>377958347

So you haven't played any other FF game than XIII, and you come here on /v/, make retarded posts and expect your worthless opinion to be taken seriously?

Kill yourself.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.