[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the req.points ruined this games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (38KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 512x288px
bu....but....free dlc.
>>
Halo is dead, no one cares. 343 makes shitty games and they cater to sjw assholes on Neogaf. There are 90 other fps that people would rather play. Microsoft's last hope for Halo being relevant again is Halo 2 and 3 being put on PC in a proper state, which will never happen.
>>
all i play is ranked team slayer, so req points have zero influence
>>
>>377956325
No, req point have zero influence to you, but they do have influence. 343 got 3 million or so from reqs to fund one of the championships. And that's after tax cuts, MS cuts, studio cuts, etc.

Lootboxes are VERY successful and do have influence.
>>
>>377955512
It literally only affects Warzone.
Even then its not like you really need to even buy them at all.
>>
>>377956180
>they cater to sjw assholes on Neogaf
No they don't and the female designs for Kelly and Linda are anything but SJW. Their audience is the COD, Destiny, and Titanfall audience get your facts straight before spouting bullshit.
>>
>>377959739
Go visit a Halo thread on Neogaf, follow Stinkles (aka Frank OConnor of 343) they hire based on sjw which was the same problem the current Mass Effect team had. SJWs dont buy games and catering to them is stupid.

*This is of course if you arent Frankie himself who was caught posting the same garbage halo5 thread here for months until he finally gave up
>>
File: Please God Kill Me.jpg (24KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
Please God Kill Me.jpg
24KB, 384x288px
>>377955512

>tfw you played through the original series again and loved it

>tfw you play halo 4 and find the multiplayer a disapointment and the single player lacking

>tfw you watch someone play halo 5 and see how far the series has fallen

>tfw you lived long enough to see one of the most important games of your childhood go to complete shit
>>
>>377959948
I got to look that up, I do know he was in one of those threads I remember but I doubt Microsoft will let them put anymore SJW garbage in the games, since Halo 6 is a Chief game and chances are Kelly, Linda, and female Spartan IVs will most likely keep their hot designs. They try to add that shit in Halo 5 and it crashed and burned hard.
>>
>>377960231
This
>>
You mean the things that are only used in a single shits and giggles game mode that you earn a ton of just by playing the game itself?

Dumb shitposter.

>>377960231
5's core gameplay and MP are actually good, I thought it looked shit too at first but then I played it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.