[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT:Garbage games /v/ tricked you into getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: shitfarta5.png (391KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shitfarta5.png
391KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>
>>377953452
I know it only made me want to play P3FES again, i fucking hated all of it, too easy, too animu shonen, it pissed me off when the ending showed no consequences, the girl who had her father killed wanted the killer's help and fuck, just fuck you all
>>
>>377953825
>P3FES

Then you realized the gameplay was hot garbage compared to P5's improvements

>too animu
That was P3
>>
File: Knightly Disapproval.png (14KB, 266x391px) Image search: [Google]
Knightly Disapproval.png
14KB, 266x391px
>>377953452
/v/ didn't trick you into anything. It's ultimately you who clicks the buy button. It's your own fault for not doing any research either.
>>
>>377953452
Nier
>>
>>377954101
No, p3 had thanathos pharos nyx and hypnos as main personas for a reason, the last battle had dire consequences, the characters grieved when someone died, the plot twist wasn't fucking obvious. They didn't just make boss battles take place in museums and shit just to look "cool" p5 bent the story and characters to make the set pieces seem cool, P3 was coherent, they didn't make up bullshit rules in the middle of the story just to have a shitty twist and make the main characters look cool, they didn't pull villains out of their asses. Fuck P5 and its shitty excuse for a dungeon mementos. Shit was a shittier easier tartarus.

The demon negotiation was cool though
>>
File: 91vTN7xnRML.jpg (818KB, 2560x1442px) Image search: [Google]
91vTN7xnRML.jpg
818KB, 2560x1442px
>>377953452
This game is boring and plays like ass.
>>
>>377956242
Did you like other Fire Emblems, not called Awakening?
>>
>>377953452
I think if I ever have to justify a purchase with "/v/ said it's good" I'm gonna an hero stronger than a thousand suns.
>>
>>377955579
/v/: The Contrarian Board: The Post
>>
>>377956352
Nah. Playing FE4 after everyone hyped the hell out of it was mind-boggling. The narrative was good in concept, but the writing itself was awful. Most people are fine with speedreading everything and only care about major story beats, which I guess is why the series has a huge following.
>>
File: faggot.png (78KB, 1904x441px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
78KB, 1904x441px
>>377956352
Yeah and it's just as shitty as I remember Gaiden being.

>>377956667
Fuck off.
>>
>>377956352
But Awakeningfags love Echoes because of free grinding and its easy.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.