[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

controller thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Logitech F310.jpg (248KB, 1600x1077px) Image search: [Google]
Logitech F310.jpg
248KB, 1600x1077px
What have you got, how do you like it, what do you think of what others have posted?

I've got Logitech F310. It was pretty cheap and is mostly adequate. No rumble, which I miss. I like the symmetry of the sticks, and the placement of the d-pad in the same relative location as the four buttons. The d-pad and buttons feel a bit loose and mushy, but I can play Super Meat Boy without being able to blame the controller for my failures.
>>
File: nvidia_shield_tablet_1.jpg (403KB, 1801x1200px) Image search: [Google]
nvidia_shield_tablet_1.jpg
403KB, 1801x1200px
nvidia shield controller, got it used on kijiji. Can't do wireless or use the headphone jack unless you're using the matching tablet but the touchpad is a breddy good gimmick

4/10
>>
>>377950696
I had that controller and it fuckings sucks. I'm mad at every retard that gave it 5/5 reviews on amazon and newegg for being "decent".
>>
ive been using a wired 360 controller for years but i recently got a ps3 so i been using sixaxis (getting ds3 soon) and loving the wireless play i even set the ps icons on mgsv.
>>
>>377950696
Dualshock 4. Pretty good.
>>
File: RE1htaw.jpg (8KB, 441x248px) Image search: [Google]
RE1htaw.jpg
8KB, 441x248px
Currently using a steam controller. They're not as great as valve made them out to be. Hopefully I'll be getting a Xbox Bluetooth controller in the mail soon.
>>
Had xbox360 controller. RB button broke.
Had xboxone controller. RB button broke.
stuck using steam controller. hate using the touch pad where the right stick would be

Xbox controllers would be great if they didn't cheap out on the fucking plastic.
>>
My xbox one's right joystick seems to have died on me a few days ago after only a few month of use.

I really regret buying it, my 360 pad is still going strong after many years and it feels a lot sturdier. Too bad the d-pad is garbage.

In contrast the xbox one has pretty good ergonomics but it feels a lot less sturdy. It's also a fucking pain to open and clean up thanks to the small tamper-proof screws. Why the fuck is that even a thing? Let me open my fucking controller if I want to.

So I guess I'm open to recommendations for a good sturdy pad to replace it. Something with a decent d-pad.
>>
>>377951927

Why does it suck, I have one and it seems alright.
>>
>>377952583
Looks like I had the same problem, but with PS3 controllers.
>>
>>377950696
Those controllers are good for the budget price, but I hate how stiff the triggers feel and sometimes they break if you accidently drop them.
>>
>>377950696
Got one a few months ago as a replacement to my older Rumplepad. I have to admit I was pretty dissapointed.

It's both an amazing controller, great(at least in my opinion) d-pad, nice buttons, analog switch is great, dinput and xinput switch is nice, and personally I always turn of rumple anyways so that don't bother me, but that fucking trigger button, it's totally unusable, it's so bad I legit can't use it for most games I try and it's more or less become a controller I use to play NES games. It's a damn shame, especially since unlike say the DS3, which is my go-to controller for modern games, which also has an awful trigger, there is no easy way to swap the two shoulder buttons around which helps alleviate a lot of problems in a lot of games where the trigger is a main button.
>>
File: 51I4ch35KgL.jpg (34KB, 500x437px) Image search: [Google]
51I4ch35KgL.jpg
34KB, 500x437px
>>377950696
I have that logitech controller too. I LOVE the d-pad, and the RB and LB buttons are pretty nice, but the triggers are AWFUL, probably worse than the Dualshock 3's L2 and R2.
Before the Logitech controller, I only had pic related, which is decent, but is definitely less quality than a regular 360 controller, and I'm worried it may get damaged eventually.
Also, I used a regular Dualshock 4 for the For Honor beta and just plugged it into my computer and I was very surprised that it worked right away and I didn't need to find a driver, and that the button prompts automatically changed from the Xbox ones to the Playstation ones.
>>
File: B00B1MXGDO_aimg1.jpg (60KB, 909x733px) Image search: [Google]
B00B1MXGDO_aimg1.jpg
60KB, 909x733px
I fucking love my Sabertooth. The Onza before it was a cheaply built piece of crap but Razer did a great job with the Saber. The face buttons use Razer's mouse button switches for the face buttons, they're really fast and give you great reaction timing.

>>377950696
Those controllers are cheap shit. I've had two, they suck, both the buttons and sticks are too damn loose and soft.
>>
lmao why would people still own a logitech controller lmfao
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.