[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth picking up for 6-7 bucks? I heard that the voice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: MIGHTY_ main_tgsver_fixre_splash.jpg (225KB, 1600x885px) Image search: [Google]
MIGHTY_ main_tgsver_fixre_splash.jpg
225KB, 1600x885px
Is it worth picking up for 6-7 bucks? I heard that the voice acting was pretty bad but is the game at least fun?
>>
>>377944641
No, save your money. There's like hundreds of better games out there.
>>
>>377944742
but why isn't it fun?
>>
>>377944897
if the game was fun, it wouldn't have flopped as hard as it did now would it? im sure a lot of people can ignore bad voice acting if the game is good, but you won't find any with this game
>>
>>377944897
It's like a mediocre Megaman X fan game. It's the only way I can explain it, it just isn't right for a big number of reasons.
>>
>>377944641
I'd say $5-6 is fair for a sale price, but I'd still wait for a bundle or something.

Honestly, I didn't mind the game, but you have to be the kind of person that likes going for S Rank. I had fun optimizing my movement and combos, but the resulting experience is much more like a Sonic game than a MM game.

I thought the Challenge levels were also pretty good, and the Ray DLC removes a lot of the stuff that bogs down the core game, like the extraneous dialogue and shitty 3D cutscenes with terrible close-ups. If you can tolerate a more frustrating difficulty, the Ray DLC is arguably the more unique/rewarding version of their formula.

There's been much worse voice acting in the MM series. VA wasn't MN9's biggest presentation issue in my opinion.

If you're looking for a more MM experience that isn't MM though, then play Shovel Knight or 20XX or NinjaSenki or Cave Story or something else. Those bring back more the pacing and challenge of the old style games than MN9. Of course, with the extra campaigns, Shovel Knight comes highly recommended.
>>
For $6? Yes get it
>>
>>377944641
Buy it as a testament to never fund another kickstarter again
>>
>>377949554
Don't back KS for games that don't have demos, problem solved.
>>
no, just download megaman 2 on whatever you can play on.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.