[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the enemies in this game so mean? Why am I not wanted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: il_fullxfull.1215622807_s3qr.jpg (129KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.1215622807_s3qr.jpg
129KB, 800x1000px
Why are the enemies in this game so mean? Why am I not wanted in Yharnam?
>>
>>377943950
the blood made everyone crazy
>>
>>377943950
I cant stand how fast and non stop aggressive they are after Rom. Fucking retarded. You have to cheese the shit out of everything after Rom.
>>
AWAY
>>
>>377943950
Just how nearly every soulsborne character is mean
>>
>>377943950
I'LL MASH UP YOUR BRAIN, op.
>>
>>377945631
lol, scrub
>>
>>377943950
YOU
ARENOTWANTEDHERE
>>
It's symbolism. Yharnam is /v/, and good hunter is someone trying to talk about vidya
>>
you're a PLAGUE RIDDEN RAT
>>
ITS ALL YOUR FAULT
>>
File: crow.jpg (153KB, 963x791px) Image search: [Google]
crow.jpg
153KB, 963x791px
BRHARGHROGHRAAARORAAAGH
>>
AWAY! AWAY!

I like to think that either they normal people and them being beasts is just an illusion.
They probably think they are still normal people and you are the monster.
That's probably wrong but I like the idea.
>>
>>377949097
Why do they sound like dogs?
>>
>>377946159
I always thought it was "I'll mess up your grave!"
>>
>>377948321
But its true though.
>>
>>377949814
he hasn't made it past the blood moon yet
>>
Beasts all over the shop
>>
>>377949763
right the second time. The mobs were formed during hunts to fight the beasts, but the blood curse turned them all zombiefied.
>>
>>377949763
Maybe they have their share of insight and see you as a beast. Who knows what lies within the frame of man, amirite?
>>
>>377951480
*plays music box*
>>
>>377951121
but ur bad though
>>
This town's finished.
>>
>>377949763
As a mob, I think they slowly just started behaving like beasts themselves without anyone really knowing it. So, when they see Hunters about hunting for bests, they defend themselves and blame see you as a monster anyway.
>>
>>377951628
I am really good at this game, and that guy is touching upon some truth.
>>
AWAY
AWAY
AWAY
>>
nobody complain about anything they find difficult in BB or you'll trigger 10daysAnon and derail the thread
>>
>>377945631

Wow you must be fucking trash
>>
>>377952284
I can see i've done that sorry.
>>
>>377945631
The whole game is about being aggressive numbnuts thats the whole point of having the rally system and not hiding behind a shield like in dark souls
If you ever had a no shield run in a DaS game then this shit becomes trivial
>>
>>377951721
No you're shit
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.