[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Leave MOBAs to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Awesomenauts_f2p.png (357KB, 590x332px) Image search: [Google]
Awesomenauts_f2p.png
357KB, 590x332px
>Leave MOBAs to me
>>
>>377936860
good game, too easy with friends, too boring without them, also, who's the guy with the rocket launcher on the right, i dont recognise it
>>
>>377936860
No one here plays Awesomenauts. Too bad since I'd like to talk about it.
>>
>>377937390
its a good game, and its now free to play so, hey, there is that
>>
>Assassins the MOBA
Literally every worthwhile character is just a high-DPS character, irrelevant if they're HP is big or small, the only good characters deal huge damage, are fast, and die quickly because everything does stupid amounts of damage.
There's literally no such thing as tanking in this game and that annoys me. In the very first iterations of the game, Clunk was an amazing Tank who obliterated you if you got too close. Now, he's probably one of the shittiest characters in the game, being the objectively slowest, and having only point-blank damage that does about as much as any of the newer nuke characters.
>>
>>377938463
>no tanks
im actually a bit mad about that, i wanted the big viking guy to tank like no other, but apparently cant be done unless you spend way too much money on it, and by that the game is already over
>>
>>377936860
Will I get something if I bought the game before it was F2P ?
>>
>>377939001
They haven't announced anything. Wouldn't be suprised if they do something later on though, given the amount of shit they're getting for it.
>>
>>377939001
just a badge and a drop pod, if you bought the dlcs you also get to get free al the new nauts (if any) that they release, for free
>>
>>377938463
>>377938837
I would say you're wrong, but this is pretty true. Even the new Bull dude with the shield can barely tank before being destroyed. It also doesn't help that his shield blocks fuck all, upgrades included.
>>
who?
>>
>>377939496
Yeah, Deadlift is arguably the strong tank at the moment and given he dies in 2 seconds instead of 1 is a testament to this game's problem. The same problem as Overwatch, ironically. Tanks aren't actually tanks and are just DPS with more HP.
His shield built up is actually stupid strong versus poke heroes tho.
>>377938837
>Skolldir
I hate this piece of shit because it's voiced by that one orange-haired guy from the Yoggscast. And around the time he was released, he was the epitome of fucking annoying.
>Took a while to kill unless you had a Raelynn who could reliably hit him
>If he got close, stunlocked you and tossed you into enemy turrets, unable to escape
>Was easily the absolute worst Meta for a Leon Chameleon
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.