[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do enemies have infinite stamina and insane tracking?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

Why do enemies have infinite stamina and insane tracking?
>>
because you would be able to just walk backwards or block until they ran out of stam.

they have insane tracking because it was easy as fuck to backstab them in das1
>>
Because you also have tracking and your rolls cost next to no stamina, it's called balance.
>>
>>377931018
Who cares why. As long as we can package a crap game and sell it to fedora tippers who think they are so cool for playing hand hold gimmick souls and make a quick buck, then that's all that matters
>>
File: DK.png (2MB, 1000x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DK.png
2MB, 1000x1080px
>>377931018
They thought these guys were a genius idea and decided to make the next game have every single enemy act like them.
>>
>>377931018
Because Bloodborne did it so now DS3 has it.
This can pretty much be applied to a huge chunk of DS3's design choices.
>>
There isn't a single enemy that uses stamina like the MC in the series, their hits are just timed far enough to give that impression.
>>
>>377931018
Don't forget the infinite poise and input reading.
>>
>>377931524
These also don't have almost infinite poise against smaller weapons, break your guard by attacking continuously instead of just once, and stop attacking if you stop blocking.

Cathedral Knights in comparison make those mace guys look like chumps.
>>
>>377931627
This, except they forgot all the things that made BBs combat and its fast enemies work so well.
>>
>>377931524
The secret to those guys is they get a second-wind when they hit a shield.
>>
>>377931524
>using a shield
Git gud.
>>
>>377931018
There is a literal cheese build that allows you to drain enemies stamina, including bosses, making them not being able to move and just stand there, so they dont have have infinite stamina.
>>
>>377931524

hum..... never noticed until now
>>
>>377932331
>cheese build
sauce pls
>>
>>377931524
*blocks your circle strafeing and shield run*
>>
Because the game is piss easy anyways. Enemies and bosses only do a fraction of the damage they did in previous games. Add the roll-spam thanks to zero recovery from a roll and you have the easiest souls game.
>>
File: 1489525940014.jpg (241KB, 980x1306px) Image search: [Google]
1489525940014.jpg
241KB, 980x1306px
>>377931018
because you fucking suck. 3 is the easiest
>>
>>377931627
>>377931969
these guys nailed it, everyone can go home
>>
>>377933345
Frost attacks drain stamina, just use vordt's greatchub and stagger any enemy that doesn't die in one hit
>>
>>377935596
>Enemies and bosses only do a fraction of the damage they did in previous games
Enemies maybe but quite a few bosses can kill the player in two or three hits. In contrast I don't remember dying in two or three hits to many bosses in the first game
>>
>>377931627

I played and beat Bloodborne first. The button reaction and pace was WAY WAY more responsive compared to when I started playing Dark Souls 3 afterwards. DS3 sword swinging was sloowwwwww as balls compared to the swing of your weapon in Bloodborne.

It's like they literally made Dark Souls 3 "artificial hard" on purpose just to "give players more of a challenge". Fucking hate that I started this game after Bloodborne.
>>
Pontiff knights were the only guys I avoided fighting in the series. Those fuckers just kept on swinging, tracked on you and weren't easily straggered
>>
>>377931018

Were we playing the same game? You can break the guard of a ton of enemies and almost no enemies have 'insane' tracking.
>>
>>377937767
Coming in pairs didn't help either.
>>
>>377937767
Yeah, if you get caught by just one of their attacks it's easy to get combo'd to death. The best way I found to deal with them is sprint towards them and do a running attack and keep swinging since they stagger easily. Pretty much any humanoid enemy can be dealt with just by getting the first hit in by sprint attacking as soon as possible and R1 spamming.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.