[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Persona

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: P5-Winter-PS3.jpg (66KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
P5-Winter-PS3.jpg
66KB, 600x338px
Was it worth the wait?
>>
Ehhh. A quick turnaround on P6 will go a long way to alleviate the problems I have with this games story and character pacing. I also think a majority of the social links were average to mediocre. Solid 8.5/10 raised to a 9 because of the STYLE.
>>
In some ways; like the presentation, gameplay was much better in previous games but in other areas i feel like they were just checking items off a list and playing it safe.

Still a good game and worth playing if you enjoyed P3/4 any.
>>
>>377930239
yes.
>>
No not enough of an improvement for the delay.
Really curious to know what they actually added for that extra year
>>
>>377930239
Absoloutely. But i think that the next one shouldn't take as long :(
>>
>>377930239
It has numerous flaws, but for the most part, yeah it was worth the wait.

Hopefully Crimson fixes the flaws instead of forcing a new character we all end up hating.
>>
>>377933263

it probably won't assuming it uses the same engine.
>>
>>377930790
P6 is another 7-8 years away. Given how popular P5 was right out of the bag, they still have to shill out at least 4 spin offs.
>>
>>377933557

Knowing atlus they might just do both at the same time.
>>
>>377933673
>P6 is another 7-8 years away.
Not necessarily. The turnaround time between P3 and P4 was only two years.

P5 obviously went through a pretty rough development cycle. I could see P6 being here in 4, maybe 5 years.
>>
>>377933595
I mean they spend a ton of time just making the game on its own. It is literally like 2 full 26 episode seasons of animes worth for each game.
>>
>>377933673

they might put it out by the year 2021 since that would make it the 25th anniversary for the series.
>>
it's a solid 9/10

it has a lot of flaws but the good parts are actually so amazing and perfect that I can overlook the flaws
>>
Still wasn't as good as Persona 2.
>>
>>377930239
Kinda.
>>
File: k24QY4N.jpg (7KB, 346x250px) Image search: [Google]
k24QY4N.jpg
7KB, 346x250px
What do you think they will announce in the upcoming Persona concert??
>>
>>377933872

Well Persona 2 and 4 took less time to make than Persona 3 and 5 so it's too farfetched an idea.

Still there is Project Re fantasy with the usual 3 behind it.
>>
>>377935059
I hope so. And i hope they keep their style as much as possible. The only thing i liked better from P4 was the victory music. It was so upbeat and it makes me feel good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb-oJ4H6Saw
>>
>>377930239
Yes but don't make me wait that long ever again.

I also think the formula is getting stale, and the main producer is gone because he probably realized that he went all in and exhausted the idea.

So i don't even know what will happen for P6 DESU
>>
>persona 6 will actually live up the Atlus RPG standards because none of the persona 3-5 directors are going to work on it
thank god
>>
>>377930239
For the sake of Presentation, yes.

For the story, no. All those months hiding from spoilers seem pointless now that story is even more straightforward and predictable than even P4
>>
Persona is now the same as Zelda, everyone has an opinion about what Persona should be and is heavily biased by nostalgia

I'm just glad Atlus sticked to their vision and delivered such a massive, cohesive game with P5

It's a very solid basis to build whatever they make next
>>
>>377937236
i think they've really done all they can with the current system without drastically reworking it
>>
>>377938261
Considering P5 brought many newcomers who aren't already tired bt the formula they might want to keep it for the next game
>>
>>377930239
Fuck no.
SMT4A had a MUCH shorter wait and is a MUCH better game both gameplay wise and story wise.
>>
>>377938573
fuck off flaseflagger
>>
>>377930239
Very forgettable game. Absolute white noise in a very very busy year filled with other GOTY's.
>>
>>377937960
Nice try Nintendownie.
Shit in the Wild is not a Zelda game, whereas P5 is Persona. Period.
>>
>>377930239
Yes just for the sake it's a game that I was very much excited about for years and it didn't bite me in the ass when I actually got to play the game. *cough* *cough* MGSV and tons of other examples I don't even need to list. I don't know what I'd do if Persona 5 turned into a disappointment like that. Probably never get excited for a game ever again.
>>
>>377933673
Have you people never played another Atlus game before? Persona 6 is not coming after 7 or more years. Atlus is the master of reused assets and they know Persona is at the height of its popularity right now. Spinoffs simply don't sell as much as a main game.
>>
>>377933074
The PS4 port probably.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.