[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, was Mom right after all? Did Isaac deserve death??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: Isaac.png (128KB, 360x490px) Image search: [Google]
Isaac.png
128KB, 360x490px
So, was Mom right after all?

Did Isaac deserve death??
>>
>>377928593
No, Fat schizo wnt iff the rauls without dad there telling her to take her meds. And because of her tard fits Isaac is now in real hell.
>>
>>377928593
Mom did nothing wrong
>>
FUCK THE CURSED EYE SHOT
>>
>>377928593
Isaac is cute!

CUTE!
>>
File: 18968409501.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
18968409501.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>377928593
UP
DATE
WHEN
>>
>tfw these threads make me crave to play BoI
>I've completed all the shit with lost, unlocked keeper and other shit, but keeper is pretty uncomplete
>don't want to waste even more time on this game
>there's another DLC I haven't even bought
>>
>>377928593
No, because Mom never tried to kill Isaac. Isaac blamed himself for his parents' divorce, came to believe that he was a demon in human form (which, admittedly, his mother's religious fanaticism may have indirectly helped along), and eventually committed suicide by locking himself in his toy chest. Everything in the game except for the final ending is his dying dream.
>>
>>377930591
If you hate it, stop picking it up
>>
>>377928593

Mom was correct that Isaac was possessed, and was correct to follow the word of God, which led Isaac into the basement where he was able to defeat the demon, the Lamb, within himself. It was all God's plan to lead Isaac to banish the demon within.
>>
>>377928593
DRY
>>
>>377931705
>pick up cursed eye with curse of the blind
>dice room reroll into cursed eye
>eden start with cursed eye
>>
>>377931705
You don't understand how dumb and clumsy I am
>>
>>377931915
With eden just start over
>>377932143
Do you just run in and take whatever item, no matter what?
>>
>>377931865
BABY
>>
>>377932320
>Do you just run in and take whatever item, no matter what?
Prettymuch, I just play the game on autopilot most of the time. Man, if I had a nickel for every time I died on a spike/glowing poo because I didn't look at what was in the room before I ran into it...
>>
>>377932503
I do the same. I also frequently take the Left Hand to The Chest most times by accident
>>
>Challenge room waves count as completing a room for shit like item charges and bags
Has this seriously been the only actually worthwhile thing to have come from AB+ and its booster packs so far?
>>
File: Spider_hopper.png (11KB, 119x75px) Image search: [Google]
Spider_hopper.png
11KB, 119x75px
Oh hello there

I see you playing with Lost

Mind if I jump across the room into your face?
>>
>>377934197
>not keeping your spacing

ok
>>
File: wojack anger.png (9KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
wojack anger.png
9KB, 205x246px
>red poop room on the chest with ipecac
>>
>>377932687

Oh I did that yesterday haha what an awful mistake.
>>
guys I accidentally curse of the tower wat do
>>
File: wizoob.png (2KB, 74x86px) Image search: [Google]
wizoob.png
2KB, 74x86px
>>377934197
hey lemme appear right in the direction you're dodging.
>>
>>377935612
find bomber boy, accept your fate
>>
>>377934197
Lost is a joke with the mantle unlock
>>
>>377934197
>implying you aren't going to leap into the far left corner and get stuck
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.