[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we discuss the best RPG ever created?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

Can we discuss the best RPG ever created?
>>
>>377925325
because of your shit threads people start hating it.
>>
>>
that's not Gothic 2
>>
>>377925418
kys
>>
File: bl.jpg (411KB, 1920x1079px) Image search: [Google]
bl.jpg
411KB, 1920x1079px
sure XD
>>
>>377925325
ok lets
>>
sometimes I wonder how many poor people dropped G2 before they even got to the city and missed out on one of the best gaming experiences there is
>>
File: wtf dad.jpg (156KB, 492x460px) Image search: [Google]
wtf dad.jpg
156KB, 492x460px
>>377925325
>English
>>
>>377925418
pretty much this
>>
>>377927285
the only people who hate gothic 2 are:

-mad witchercucks
-people who haven't played it but bait in the thread occasionally to get some (You)s
>>
>>377927542
No literally, I see these threads about 5-6 days a week, and Ill never touch it now

I love the Witcher. Adding cuck to a term doesnt change the fact that all three are great games. Plus from my understanding theyre totally different story and gameplay wise.

Its not my fault youre a NEET with too much time on his hands who clings to the past and hopes that somebody will respond to these things and validate your obsession.

Its beyond pathetic. Its really pitiable.
>>
funny way to spell VTMB
>>
>>377927741
>No literally, I see these threads about 5-6 days a week, and Ill never touch it now

Please anything but that, you not touching the game will literally destroy the entire community
>>
>>377927913
Its not that,

I just really want you to understand the deep, deep low your life has hit

When people ask you what youre up to, do you say

"Well I spend most days on an anonymous imageboard dedicated to vidya shitposting and I make a thread about an old German RPG that everyone has forgotten about. I do this every day until someone posts about three times about the game, and then they dissapear, and I return to my other activities. Like playing said game. And crying."
>>
>>377928087
kek so butthurt
>>
>>377927741
>people making threads about the game makes you mot play a game you otherwise might
I dont know what's worse, this or that you consider witcher great games
>>
Ok how about we put shitposting aside for once and actually talk about the game, most people just pop in post some bullshit and leave
So
>favorite camp
>favorite weapon
>favorite npc
>favorite area
>favorite mod
>>
File: goty.jpg (331KB, 1586x1048px) Image search: [Google]
goty.jpg
331KB, 1586x1048px
Sure we can
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.