[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HE'S BACK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_z -lL9X-lA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (491KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
491KB, 600x338px
HE'S BACK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_z-lL9X-lA
>>
File: 1439335133445.png (13KB, 555x407px) Image search: [Google]
1439335133445.png
13KB, 555x407px
>>377921879
It doesn't look that bad though
>>
>>377921879
If they want and can save the character, let them
>>
Don't see how this is news, Beck was in the original Mighty Gunvolt game along with Gunvolt and some Gal Gun character.
Mighty Gunvolt was pretty solid but held back by the small number of stages, so this will probably be more of the same.
>>
>>377921879

Didn't know it was coming so soon, neat
>>
Shouldve just been called "Gunvolt Burst".

i still can't believe they try to save Migthy No.9 after all the shit.
>>
>>377923984
Its not like the character designs are terrible, the models for them in MN9 were though (just like everything in that game).
>>
>>377921879
Gotta give them this: it takes balls to do this. It looks better than MN9 already, which isn't that surprising when even the rather dull Mighty Gunvolt was much better designed in comparison. It's like they're trying to apologize.
>>
>Megaman games after years of sequels and spinoffs eventually stagnated into 8-bit nostalgiawanking

>Gunvolt and MN9 already at that point
>>
Did nobody in this thread know about the first Mighty Gunvolt game?
>>
>>377924514
That's only because 8-bit nostalgiawanking is the cool thing these days
>>
File: Mmx5duffmcwhalen[1].jpg (159KB, 866x714px) Image search: [Google]
Mmx5duffmcwhalen[1].jpg
159KB, 866x714px
>>377921879
>Duff Man tries to sell a Mega Man successor.

GET EQUIPPED WITH: DUFF BLIMP.
>>
>>377921879
How come this one doesn't need like three kickstarters and $3.8 million?
>>
>>377924921
Thanks that gave me a good chuckle.
>>
>>377924921
HIS NAME IS DUFF MCWHALEN
>>377924969
Because this is by Inti Creates, not Yacht Club
>>
>>377921879
doesn't look too bad 2bh
>>
>>377925091
>Yacht Club
They only used one kickstarter campaign and $300k to make the game and its add-on campaigns though.
>>
>>377921879
>little 2d games they make always look better than the games they base them on
inti creates
>>
>>377921879
Eh, I'm not sure how I feel about the burst combo system. I suppose it could be interesting, or it could be the same problem as Azure Striker of shoehorning in an awkward mechanic. I mean, there's nothing to indicate that the characters have a method of getting in close to an enemy quickly, after all.

Other than that, Mighty Gunvolt was fairly fun so I'm up to seeing another one. I'm kind of disappointed that Eroko isn't there. I'd be worried that the gameplay would end up too samey if they took out Eroko because her style wouldn't fit. Although right now, I'm more interested in playing Eroko in Blaster Master Zero soon.
>>
>>377921879
>Not he's Beck

One Job
>>
XE
>>
Looks decent. I'd grab it for $5
>>
>>377925752
XAS
>>
>>377921879
>nu-zero
>nu-megaman

They should just bring back the original series or focus on Gunvolt
>>
>>377921879
It looks fun
>>
>what if we made a megaman game where you only have ranged characters but the gimmick is killing enemies at close range!

But why though? Why? Just make a notmegaman zero or some shit if you want this.
>>
>>377925946
>They should just bring back the original series
Tell that to capcom you idiot

Inti doesn't own Megaman
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.