[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What one thing would you have changed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: MASSEFFECT-ANDROMEDA.jpg (35KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
MASSEFFECT-ANDROMEDA.jpg
35KB, 640x360px
What one thing would you have changed?
>>
>>377920327
Developers.
>>
>>377920327
make the game about the dude in the thumbnail instead of the one in the zoomed image
>>
Existence
>>
The obnoxious, flippant, sarcastic millenial writing style. Good. Fucking. God is that obnoxious.
>>
>>377920327
Treat quests like individual fleshed out stories, and less like a list of chores going through six loading screens to get from point A to point B and back to point A.
>>
>>377920327
No open world.
Bioware can't make an interesting open world and if they don't have a open world to make maybe they can concentrate on the writing and the animations.
>>
The writing and the writers, of course. The gameplay is serviceable but holy shit the writing is so bad.
>>
>>377920327
is he facing us or away
>>
Added an option to play Ryder as something else than a beta nice guy doormat who throws around epic quips at every opportunity.
>>
File: Overlord DLC.jpg (52KB, 820x459px) Image search: [Google]
Overlord DLC.jpg
52KB, 820x459px
>>377921447
I think that's the core problems of Andromeda and Inquisition.

The focus shifted to quantity over quality. I'd rather have one really interesting and distinctive side-quest than thirty where you're just doing someone's errands.
>>
>>377920639
This. The game is actually pretty fun to play but the writing is pretty awful.
>>
>>377920639
It always amuses me when things that are not in any way about millennials are somehow made to be. There's always going to be a new generation coming through, get over it. You'll be bitching about another generation in 20 years.
>>
>>377920948
Holy fuck, this.

OT had a series of small stories which comprised the bigger story. MEA has a whole lot of do-this-for-me missions, which are basically filler.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.