[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone else play this hidden gem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Sword_of_Mana.jpg (22KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Sword_of_Mana.jpg
22KB, 256x256px
Did anyone else play this hidden gem?
>>
Only until I got lost running around the desert. Was pretty good until then.
>>
I did. I remember how retarded your partner is. They kept getting stuck in the wall all the time.
>>
>>377920959
Use a walkthrough dumbass
>>
File: MQ.jpg (69KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
MQ.jpg
69KB, 500x490px
>>377920276
No
>>
>hidden gem
Yeah, no. Also the original is better.
>>
File: ffadventure.jpg (57KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
ffadventure.jpg
57KB, 640x637px
>>377920276
this was way better than that remastered crapfest
>>
>>377922583
You fucking european
>>
>>377922684
>>377922876
OP here
I agree the original is better
There's actually another remake called Adventures of Man's and it plays more like the original
>>
>>377923000
I did see that, looks pretty interesting but really anytime I feel like playing that, I'll just bust out the rom and give it a playthrough
>>
>>377922884
Still the better game, no matter if pal or ntsc.
>>
>>377923491
True
>>
>>377920276
The girl's storyline was really weak and I remember being annoyed at how you fight less bosses.

The music was fantastic, particularly the boss theme against Dark Lord.
>>
>>377923561
Agreed
>>
>>377920276
Got lost constantly, the game basically gives you no way to remember where you're supposed to be going.

It's pretty fun but the AI is clinically stupid. Waste all the mana on low level mooks then do chip damage on the actual tough ones before inevitably getting downed. Also the overworld music is great but only the one song ever is a great way to ruin it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mL01aZyFpQ&index=1&list=PLBkDtXjpxZuBBFKdFJv0JM2yWWSz3QP9-
>>
>nearly at the end of sd3
>trying to get final gear
>this fucking seed system
>>
>>377922339
That's even less fun
>>
>>377920276
I did but I couldn't really get into it. I got bored around the start of some kind of snow level. The only other Mana game I played was Legend of Mana and I was disappointed that it wasn't more of a beat em up. I'm pretty sure I'm alone in this regard.
>>
>>377924181
Have you played all three paths
>>
>>377925306
yeah over the years. replaying again since someone made a patch that fixes a bunch of things

>http://www.insanedifficulty.com/board/index.php?/topic/6274-fix-only-patch/
>>
>>377924181
>Play sd3
>Choose wrong character combo so you can't finish the game
>>
>>377925584
Just go to the black market
>>
>>377920276
>farming cyclops for their rare mat
I think it was obsidian. It's been a long while since I played it. I just remember it was hell, they were hard to find and just as hard to farm because of limited SP.
then I discovered earth magic+gauntlet combo and everything in the game was tribialized
>>
>>377924181
You don't need the final tier gear. The game's not that hard. It was not time effective to farm for them.
>>
>>377927061
its something extra to do. i hate the end of games i enjoy.
>>
>>377927595
Hey, you do you. I think it's more fun to just do beat it and play other game or start from scratch instead of stretching for contents.
>>
>>377920276
I replayed it recently, the game is incredibly easy which surprised me considering I remember finding it really hard as a child (then again I sucked at video games when I was a kid)

The music is great and the environnement beautiful, but the AI is retarded and the fact that you don't have any quest log to keep track of the uninteresting quests (that are almost all go find this person in this town, or those people at this hour) make them frustating to complete and sometime remember they even exists.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKU2tJufQE4

Adventure of Mana best OST
>>
>>377929114
But that was always Seiken Densetsus boss theme....
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.