[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Divinity: OS 2 release date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: DOS2.jpg (833KB, 1536x1152px) Image search: [Google]
DOS2.jpg
833KB, 1536x1152px
September 14th this year get fucking hype

https://youtu.be/tiWM2nuCTSQ
>>
cool
>>
I hope it has a better story than the first game
>>
>>377921420
It's going to have a more serious edgy story with some writing by Chris Stretchgoallone. I'm not sure how I feel about that, as much as I prefer edgy shit overall, having a silly traditional fantasy story with lots of humor is just part of what makes Divinity so fun.
>>
>>377921658
I wonder if he wrote toptier waifus this time
>>
what class should i make

just got the early access
>>
>>377921658
I enjoyed the humor in the first game, but the story was just too weak for me to continue playing. Which is a shame since it also has some of the best combat the genre has to offer.
>>
>>377921420
Story is more edgy but for now even worse than the first game. I hope they seriously change most of it for release not even Chris could save it in the current state.
>>
>>377922068

That was my main issue. I forgot what I was even really doing as I progressed. Time lords or something teleporting things into lava.
>>
>>377919909
>get hype
for what?
first one was shit

>>377921658
chris isn't writing any story
>>
File: you.webm (840KB, 608x1080px) Image search: [Google]
you.webm
840KB, 608x1080px
>first one was shit
>>
>>377919909
I fucking love these guys.
They actually try stuff, improve it, remove it if it doesn't work. It's like they actrually believe in what they do.
Can't wait for this to leave EA.
>>
Why would someone care about this shit when PoE and Tiranny exist?
>>
>>377924480
because it's superior to those shitty games
>>
>>377924480
good joke
>>
>>377919909
Looking at the video they haven't got rid of *action* in dialogue options. I'm really dislike not seeing what exactly your character is saying.
>>
>>377921420
fat chance of that. if anything I hope they simply write less and let you play more. the story was by far the worst part of the first game.
>>
>>377924480
stop remembering me that shit exists
>>
File: 20170524094949_1.jpg (254KB, 992x769px) Image search: [Google]
20170524094949_1.jpg
254KB, 992x769px
>>
>>377928975
Whenever this shit happens i fail to understand if they are stupid, untalented, trolling or it's supposed to be funny
>>
The first early access version was good. I'm hyped.
>>
Will it be good to be played solo?

I finished D:OS EE and the NPCs needed more dialogue, like way more. Shit was extremely fucking repetitive.
>>
>>377929246
yes
>>
>>377919909
Cool, regardless of /v/'s blind hatred for this game I really enjoyed a lot of it. And more rpgs are always a good thing
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.