[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hilarious Racial Variety Trainwrecks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: latest[1].png (810KB, 884x878px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
810KB, 884x878px
>only black character in Mass Effect
>his only struggle is... to have been abandoned by his father
>trouble with the law
>unable to process feelings properly
>If a femshep romances him in ME2, by ME3 he is already banging another chick
>which he admits to have met while still talking with Shepard
>His excuse is; "Did you expect me to wait forever?!" - it had been less than 6 months since last seen

>A black dude abandoned by his father working with a mafia that turns into a two-timer cheater and wraps up the whole thing with a "But we cool, right?"

Say what you will about racial integration being a bad thing, but sometimes it just turns out hilarious wrong in all ways and it's just glorious.
>>
File: Racism.gif (2MB, 270x214px) Image search: [Google]
Racism.gif
2MB, 270x214px
Its only really a thing if you can't see him for anything other than his race.
>>
there's nothing wrong with being an alpha male
monogamy is a concept created by religion and feminists
>>
>>377919889
>monogamy is a concept created by religion and feminists

How do you expect to get a multiple partners when you can't even get one?
>>
>>377919715
>trainwreck

What? Jacob was probably one of the most realistic black characters in a game.
>>
>>377920394
you're not supposed to be looking out for "a single partner", but for yourself. being an alpha attractive man is what women are looking out for- you don't get a woman, a woman gets you (temporarily, non-exclusively)
>>
Jacob is awesome, he's basically a litmus test for thots. Anyone who romanced him isn't worth your time.
>>
>>377920640
>>377919889
t. lowtest male
>>
>>377920852
keep being a beta cuck and serving the female imperative instead of your own
>>
>>377919715
>forgetting Captain Anderson
He was proud of you
>>
I want to marry Garrus!
>>
>>377920708
It's particularly hilarious given that the latter part was made just when EA started using social issues as their critique shield.
>>
>>377919889
You sound BLACKED
>>
>>377921153
I'm still so fucking pissed they axed his final conversation with Shepard. It would have been such a great way to close off the series, your last conversation with your father figure being about maybe settling down and having kids after saving the galaxy
>>
>>377919715
>guy is so bland I thought he was a temporary companion for the tutorial
I was pretty suprised when miranda didn't shoot him. His entire backstory was so uninteresting compared to the other companions I thought the twist would be he was an undercover agent or something
>>
>>377921607
i am an alpha. you are either a redditor who gets upset by the word NIGGER, or a redditor who recently discovered "traditionalism" and "family values" on /pol/
>>
>>377919715
He is more like that faceless accountant type that you keep forgetting his name and besides being good at his job he stays out of social interaction and one day just quits for no reason.

I know its probably bad bioware writting but i met people like this in real life... what is their deal? its like real life npc.
>>
File: 1471443620465.jpg (89KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
1471443620465.jpg
89KB, 1360x768px
>>377921194
Me too!
>>
>>377922175
I can't tell if this is supposed to be bait.
>>
>>377919889
Feminists DESPISE monogamy. Marraige was created for the benefit of both men and women. It made sure men would each get a woman (without marriage, the top 10% of men will get the vast majority of women) and it made sure women would still have a partner after they turned ugly in their 30s.
>>
>>377922440
>without marriage, the top 10% of men will get the vast majority of women
yeah, the alphas. if you're a beta, that's your problem. you should never expect monogamy out of a woman because they aren't meant to be monogamous, and obviously alphas themselves are not monogamous.

your only excuses for monogamy are you being a beta
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (151KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
151KB, 1920x1080px
>giant lips
>bald headed
>appears to be slathered in Vaseline
>typical stuck up "I'm better than you, I don't need no man" attitude

I guess black stereotypes is okay when a company claiming to be progressive does it.
>>
>>377922704
Yeah and then who raises the children? What happens is society ends up with a bunch of lazy single mothers and the children turn out to be
mentally ill degenerates.
>>
>>377920443
this desu
>>
>>377922972
She looks constipated
>>
>>377923013
the mother, supervised by the alpha (if he is available)
or alternatively by a beta dad like yours and create more betafags like you.

>mentally ill degenerates
so, people unaffected by the burden of a society full of feminist and kike propaganda that tries to subvert men to give women the power?
>>
File: 1376380629574.gif (39KB, 240x266px) Image search: [Google]
1376380629574.gif
39KB, 240x266px
>>377922704
The family is the foundation of modern society, you retarded faux-intellctual.

>women aren't meant to be monogamous
Only a post-modernist could say something so completely refuted by observed reality.
>>
>>377922440
>and it made sure women would still have a partner after they turned ugly in their 30s.
marriage comes from a time when the average life expectancy was below that, clod
>>
>>377923682
the family is a burden that the man has to carry, sacrificing his own dreams in the process, just to give the aging woman (who has already fucked alphas in her 20's) the security that she wants

women aren't meant to be monogamous, and men aren't meant to be monogamous either. humans used to be nomads, and though we can attempt to change the way society operates, our biological programming and desire will not change so easily. i feel bad for you if you're monogamous.

read a fucking historical book instead of romanticized fiction
>>
>>377919715
>glorious
I want reddit to leave
>>
>>377922440
>>377922704
>>377923013
>>377923528
>>377923682
>>377922034
>>377921056
>>377920640
>>377919889

Go back to /pol/ and /b/ faggots. /v/ is for games, not your societal subversion bullshit
>>
>>377919715
Jacobs story is fucking hilarious.

His dad abandoned him and he worked hard to land himself in a prominent position, all the while believing his daddy was a good man and wasn't a scumbag deadbeat

So he finally gets a lead on his dad's wherebouts and he brings his coworkers and boss to go rescue daddy....what does he find? That his daddy is the exact scumbag deadbeat that he didn't want to believe

Fucking 10/10 writing
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.