[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1495617217143.jpg (53KB, 738x740px) Image search: [Google]
1495617217143.jpg
53KB, 738x740px
>MC rescues the girl
>the girl falls in love with the MC and owes him love in return

Please tell me you don't believe this.
>>
No way. As long as they're carrying my breed, who cares if there's love.
>>
>>377919325
Ding dong diddly doo
>>
no, people dont believe the person saved owes them love (but they sure as hell owe them gratitude).
However its not an uncommon trope to fall in love for someone who saved you. Maybe stop being a cunt who wants to make a fuss over nothing
>>
>>377919472
(spoiler) boskeletonrp (spoiler)
>>
>>377919472
boskeletonrp
>>
>>377919472
bo"skeleton"rp
>>
We all know why OP made this thread.
>>
>>377919325
name 1 (one) game that does this
>>
>>377919472
''(spoyler] boskelelelto'(spoler)
>>
>>377919325
Doesn't have to be love, but she should at least join MC's party, unlock an additional part of the game, or provide him with some loot.

In real life, I'm down to rescue a broad because I know we (as survivors to the long process of evolution) have evolved reciprocation as an essential part of the human condition, and can rest easy knowing my good deeds will be rewarded in some way (traditional societies call this karma, but in general, this is evolution's way of rewarding cooperators and punishing edgelords)

But if some bitch is a provably non-reciprocating free-rider in a video game (which usually doesn't have a karma system operating in the background), then not only would I avoid rescuing her, I would research into working with her captors in the event they do the whole tit-for-tat reciprocation thing
>>
>>377919325
Do you like ntr op?
>>
>>377919325
MCs are usually exceptional individuals in every way who are average looking at the absolute worst, and very good looking on average. A top of the litter man needs only to look in the general direction of women to get what he wants, you think performing a feat that is straight out of a women' cheesy love novel won't make her fall head over heels for him?
>>
>>377919325
What´s the point of saving her then ?
>>
File: 1469686894331.gif (302KB, 290x705px) Image search: [Google]
1469686894331.gif
302KB, 290x705px
>>377919472
SKELETON SKELETON SKELETON
>>
>>377919472
boskeletonrp
>>
>>377919472
bo{Spoilered}skeleton{/Spoilered}erp
>>
>>377919472
boskeletonro
>>
>>377919472
"bo skeleton rp"
>>
>mc duels the girl and wins
>girl falls for him
>>
>>377919472
boskelskeletonetonrp
>>
>>377919325
Who the fuck is this cutie?
>>
>>377919472
boskeletonrp
>>
>>377919472
boskeletonrp
>>
>>377919472
bo skeleton rp
>>
>>377919325
I'd just like to interject here for a mement. The thing you're referring to as "love", is in actual truth a biological impulse to breed and further our species. The womyn in question is looking for a strong man to give her the seed for a strong baby, and when she meets a man that is capable of beating up other men or getting out of dangerous situations this biological impulse triggers and dopamines are created in the frontal lobe of the brain. It is therefore not entirely unfeasible to assume that a woman would "love" a man that rescues her since it is at this point she has recognized him as a strong progenitor of her lineage. One could argue from a modern feminist perspective that this is a misogynist standpoint to have, however I firmly believe that feminism as a movement contradict natural biology and as such needs to adapt in order to survive in a human society.
>>
>>377921452
So I can masturbate?
>>
>Delete and ban the derail post
>Don't delete/ban the 20 posts replying to it
>>
>>377924231

NO. you sick fuck!
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.