[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are dudebros and normies not buying this to blame for no sequel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: DD.png (267KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
DD.png
267KB, 960x540px
Are dudebros and normies not buying this to blame for no sequel?
>>
File: 1494449143347.jpg (26KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1494449143347.jpg
26KB, 500x281px
>>377916431
Yes. Every bad thing can be traced back up to the normies.
>>
You are not wrong. But at the root, it is the fault of Capcom alone. They have decided to made sequels normies didn't want and they have decided to not to follow up something like DD with a proper sequel.
>>
If it's not selling well then why do they keep releasing the same game
>>
>>377916431
It still sold pretty well but this was during the crazy Japanese sales expectations era when they all thought they could get 5 million sales for some reason.
>>
>no fast travel (fuck your fairy stones)
The world is too big, I'm not walking back and forth.
>>
>>377916431
DD exceeded Capcom's expectations in japan but underperformed in the west. This is why the sequel is a chink exclusive MMO, because that's what they want over there.

so blame dudebros for not liking it, and also blame nip normies for liking it too much
>>
File: 1488082984633.jpg (185KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1488082984633.jpg
185KB, 512x384px
>>377916431
>Are dudebros and normies not buying this to blame for no sequel?
>Wow, Dragon's Dogma was fun! Can't wait to play the seque-
>"Japan exclusive MMO. Fuck you White Piggo!"
>Huh? Japanese sales for DD2 are high! I guess it's just going to Japan exclusive forever now!

DD and Sengoku Basara in the west never again
>>
>>377917881
But it's fun.
>>
>>377916431
No, that would be because capcom employees have a natural allergy to green paper.
>>
>>377919328
>underperformed in the west
really?
>>
The game being bland as fuck is to blame for no sequel.
>>
I remember when this was released, and my friends were trashing on it because it wasn't co-op, saying it was trash.
It probably didn't help that it was within half a year of Skyrim as well.
>>
>>377916431
Wolves hunt in packs.
>>
>>377921089
When DD released there were so many reviews bashing literally because "it wasn't Skyrim"
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (310KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
310KB, 1920x1080px
>>377920052

Capcom straight up doesn't own any American or European servers, IIRC, so they just fucking can't release a western version - that was the case when people asked about that Monster Hunter MMO, anyway. You could still play DD: Online by using a VPN and English fan-patch, though.
>>
>>377916431
The very things that make it so excellent are what repel the normies, so yes.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.