[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that this will happen during your lifetime.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

File: wew.jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
Daily reminder that this will happen during your lifetime.
>>
NO! YOU SEE ITS A RUSE!!!
>>
daily reminder I will buy it, and MGS will be a lot better off without kojima.
>>
I would like to speak with Mr. Caramel, please.
>>
I'm okay with this. MGS always was shit.
>>
>>377914647
Bait?
>>
File: MGS-SE-1.png (853KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
MGS-SE-1.png
853KB, 940x545px
>>377914647
This. I can't wait for the remake of mgs 3.
>>
File: v has coem to.jpg (37KB, 623x225px) Image search: [Google]
v has coem to.jpg
37KB, 623x225px
Not a real game. See
>>377914061
>>377914119
>>377914584
>>
File: btfo.jpg (260KB, 1280x720px)
btfo.jpg
260KB, 1280x720px
>>377915118
>204863 are co-ords to the bermuda triangle (gz helicopter crash) and greenland (ds trailer location)
>the pt radio talks about gateways to alternate dimensions (mg survive, norman eedus's weewee), the men in the sky and how "they" have been manipulating media, don't trust the news (the la li lu le lo / pachinko-kojimbo controversy)
>my dick was released without an epilogue, the epilogue was included in later iterations
>kojimbo has posted an IRL silent hill health food a few times times
>has made several tweets referencing "5"', like how much he loved the killing tv show but was disappointed how there was no season 2 (there was)
>the third high roar album is called zero and has songs on it such as "phantoms of the operas", "don't stop (chapter 1)" and "don't stop (chapter 1.5 redux)"
>before GZ was even released low roar asked kojimbo if they could make music and oral sex for him, point being he could've had this included in the ruse because they asked this before the pachinko / kojimbo rumors dropped
>the pt radio even talks about norman feetus hanging himself like a faggot with an umbilical cord
>time winters (zero) narrates the mg survive gameplay, zero is literally showing us his latest experiment
>when asked about the cancelled silent hills project on stage with Mark Cerny kojimbo quickly developed a massive shit
>fiat commerical called the phantom stars mads having a tit transplant in cingapura wearing glasses kojimbo tweeted called 2006
>new xbone ad has the old kojimbo productions logo in the background
>the contractor who trademarked sony's "5" is also responsible for death stranding and decima
Then check out the poster. PT. Reverse Death Stranding. You get SD. Remove the first letter. Invert the second and third letter.
STD
The events of Ground Zeroes were a coma nightmare. MG Survive IS Death Stranding. On top of that the REAL MGSV will be coming out next year.

I CANT FUCKING WAIT TO SEE YOU NON BELIEVERS GET BTFO AT E3
>>
File: 2b.jpg (111KB, 640x960px)
2b.jpg
111KB, 640x960px
>>377914386
Daily reminder that this will happen during your life time

20min befor you die of old age
>>
DOES SILENT HILL PACHINKO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS?
>>
>>377915392
Pachinko is just Pachinko.
>>
>>377915424
>>377915392
Not the SH pachinko, the MGS3 pachinko, which will bean alternate reality related plot, which is proven by Reedu's on the Death Stranding trailer and those Silent Hills soft drinks on the ford commercial
>>
>>377915118
>204863 are co-ords to the bermuda triangle (gz helicopter crash) and iceland (ds trailer location)
Bermuda and Iceland are far apart, which one is it? Make up your mind.

>the pt radio talks about gateways to alternate dimensions (mg survive, norman reedus's necklace), the men in the sky and how "they" have been manipulating media, don't trust the news (the patriots / konami-kojima controversy)
Norman's necklace has nothing to do with alternate dimensions.

>moby dick was released without an epilogue, the epilogue was included in later iterations
Cool. Moby Dick isn't Silent Hills. Or MGSV.

>kojima has posted an IRL silent hill health drink several times
You're literally not even making a point by saying this.

>has made several tweets referencing "3"', like how much he loved the killing tv show but was disappointed how there was no season 3 (there was)
Kojima is a normal person, he can like things like anyone else. When he said there was no season 3, he was talking about the store he picked up the DVD's from. They didn't have season 3 in stock.

>the second low roar album is called zero and has songs on it such as "phantoms", "don't stop (chapter 1)" and "don't stop (chapter 2)"
I will agree that this made me go "Huh."

>before GZ was even released low roar asked kojima if they could make music for him, point being he could've had this included in the ruse because they asked this before the konami / kojima rumors dropped
Games enter the planning phase years in advance. It's highly possible that Low Roar was going to make music for Silent Hills, which simply turned into Death Stranding a few years later.

>the pt radio even talks about norman reedus hanging himself with an umbilical cord
Death Stranding is incorporating a lot of ideas that were going to be used for Silent Hills.

>time winters (zero) narrates the mg survive gameplay, zero is literally showing us his latest experiment
Not Time Winters. You've been asked to prove it, and you can't.
>>
>>377915932
>Bermuda and Iceland are far apart, which one is it? Make up your mind.
Try it retard.
>Norman's necklace has nothing to do with alternate dimensions.
Found the newfag. This shit was stored at last year's E3. They have equations on them related to black holes and interdimensional travel. Fucking newfag and your stupid fucking assumptions.
>Cool. Moby Dick isn't Silent Hills. Or MGSV.
Moby Dick Studios? And the fact TPP draws heavily from it.
>You're literally not even making a point by saying this.
Except for the fact Kojima constantly posts Silent Hill health drinks, a project that was "cancelled".
>Games enter the planning phase years in advance. It's highly possible that Low Roar was going to make music for Silent Hills, which simply turned into Death Stranding a few years later.
Low Roar said "let us make more music for you" before GZ was even released.
>Death Stranding is incorporating a lot of ideas that were going to be used for Silent Hills.
Yeah, and all this other evidence is just a "coincidence". Get fucked, moron.
>Not Time Winters. You've been asked to prove it, and you can't.
Watch the video yourself retard.
>>
>>377914386
>>
>>377914386
Who cares, everything sucks these days and that isn't just because of nostalgia googles. Like everything is objectively shittier.
>>
>>377915990
>be me
>be caramel
>be my own source
>shitpost about it to eternity
>wait for E3
>be btfo
>return as punished caramel
>>
>>377916127
>>377915990
>>377915932
>>377915857
>>377915424
>>377915118
Dude, you were samefagging like a retard yesterday, stop, it won't make people believe in your shitty theory
>>
Also Snake will be a genderfluid transgender coffemaker-elven-cat-kin in the real MGS

JUST WAIT FOR E3
>>
>>377916530
So Solidus Caramel, you finally stopped using those anonymous child shitposters and made a move yourself?
>>
>>377916201
NONBELIEVER DETECTED.
ARMING TRUTHPOSTS.
PREPARE TO BE BTFO.
>>
File: UK tax anon btfo caramel.png (162KB, 2398x380px) Image search: [Google]
UK tax anon btfo caramel.png
162KB, 2398x380px
Reminder that a UK tax anon utterly destroyed caramel
>>
>>377916728
Rporting to duty
>>377916201
You fucking faggot, see >>377915253
>>
>>377914386
I'm hype. I like the gameplay.
>>
>>377916756
You could pre-order Silent Hills.
>>
File: 94c.png (471KB, 680x453px)
94c.png
471KB, 680x453px
>>377914386
>this will run perfectly 4K 60fps on ps4 pro while death stranding will be run lower than 30 fps
>see Mark Cerny trying to justfiy the fact that Sony can't make games that use properly their own hardware
>this is the power of muh decima engine
>>
Imagine letting your fans down so hard that they have to come up with some crazy conspiracy theory and convince themsleves that the pile of shit you released wasn't the true game.

Kojima must feel like shit every morning
>>
>>377916943
prove you could pre-order Silent Hills from a uk-based retailer.

also avoiding the main point of the post, UK companies will have already paid VAT on pre sales of survive, they're gonna get refunded too moron?
>>
>>377916943
Motherfucker, you were saying the same shit yesterday yet never even bothred to google it, SHs never had pre-orders.
Google it, you fucking retard.
>>
>>377917034
>>377917113
There does not exist some kind of search engine to search the records of major retailers to see if they ever offered the ability to pre-order a cancelled videogame. I know you could pre-order because I saw the option to do so back when you could.
>>
>>377917256
source: the memory of a batshit insane kojimbodrone
>>
>>377917256

Your source is "trust me plz"

Do better
>>
>>377917256
Google pre-orders for any other game, you'll see people talking about and articles being published announcing it.
There is nothing about it, there is nothing even for the refunds you would see if pre-order for SHs did happen but then were cancelled.
>>
Will he ever recover?
>>
Are you guys really giving attention to the ramblings of a crazy tranny?
>>
>>377917824
I want to believe.
>>
>>377914386
Ruse cruise
Death Stranding is Metal Gear Survive
final story chapter will be pachinko machine only
>>
I hope Caramel kills themself when Survive comes out and is nothing more than a zombie killing cashgrab, and Death Stranding comes out and has nothing to do with Metal Gear.
Then again, the poor idiot will probably just delude themself into thinking its part of the ruse.
>>
>>377917969
Dr Canavero is actually Kojima's lost father
Snake's Revenge timeline is the canon one
>>
Why is it so hard for the japanese to have characters who make natural gestures
Mgsv was good but when ever miller showed up on screen it broke me out of the cutscene when he and sometimes big boss would behave like two autist in a weeb club in high school
>>
>>377919759
what do you mean?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.