[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reposting someone else's leak from yesterday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

>So I guess now that the cat is slightly out of the bag, I might as well post what I know about the upcoming Ubisoft conference. Please keep in mind I have zero affiliation with Nintendo so I don't have as much information as you may expect.

>A pretty sizable chunk of the ubisoft conference is dedicated to the Nintendo Switch. Shocking, I know, but the ties Ubisoft currently has with Nintendo is stronger than I have ever seen Ubisoft get with a first party before. It's unreal, especially after the shitstorm that was the wiiu. Ubisoft LOVES the switch.

>4 reveals are being announced. The first, the bombshell that is Kingdom Battle. Expect a full playable demo and extended gameplay trailer. I could go more in deapth, but I hardly know more than what the slides everyone has already seen tell.

>Next is Rayman Legends definitive edition with 30 entirely new levels and 5 new playable characters from around the rayman games. This content is Nintendo exclusive.

>While I don't have a lot to say on this topic, the third reveal is Assassins Creed coming FIRST to Nintendo switch with HD rumble and extended amiibo functionality. New amiibo will be released for the game, along with unlockable costumes using current first party amiibo.

>The fourth is a switch exclusive new IP. I won't drop the name here, but it's a cyberpunk style third person shooter developed from the ground up with the ability to take the game on the go or play at home in mind.

>That is all I can confirm 100 percent, but I also have industry connections that told me EA has similar interest in the Switch. While I have not seen any proof, my source tells me the EA conference will also contain switch exclusives, including a new single player Star Wars shooter using Battlefront 2 assets. The team originally had intentions to port all of battlefront 2 over, but complications forced the team to turn the port into a smaller project designed for running specifically on the switch.

Thoughts on this, /v/?
>>
larping hard
>>
This is the kind of fucking shit I hate about this goddamn board. And it's no offence to the OP, but to all the retards who are gonna chomp at the bit looking for any excuse to shoot this down.

Now I believe the OP about as far as I can throw him, but his/her "leak" is the most plausible thing that could happen and more than likely actually true. Too many fake leakers get too excited and huff their own farts too much and start spouting off the dumbest shit like

>NEW Metroid! Metroid Dread IS REAL
>NEW F-Zero! F-Zero AVGXBCWFX is a port of every F-Zero ever with new content AND BEAT'EM UP SECTIONS BY PLATINUM
>Star Fox Assault 2, Mario and Luigi Trilogy Remakes, Advance Wars, Majora's Mask HD, OMG IT'S ALL REAL

and then retards believe them and start losing their fucking minds while actual, more than likely genuine leaks like this get ignored.

KEEP IT SIMPLE AND REALISTIC. We live in the era where people are capable of faking leaks in new and insane ways.

Also I absolutely 100% believe in the Rabbids leak. You don't have a DUHVERSH OFFIZ OF ALL GENDUR AND WELIGIOUS BACKWOUNDS full of illiterate frogs and not get a shitload of errors like "Turtle Shelves".
>>
Fuck me sideways
If this is legit ill buy a switch and pro controler
and Amiibos too
>>
>>377912592
>asscreed coming first to switch
>even slightly believeable

my condolences on your brain damage
>>
>>377913753
>Franchise that has been on fucking everything and people are getting sick of it
>"Fuck it just do some dumb gimmick shit and throw it on Switch, see if that gets people interested again"

Yes, yes that is believable you mong.
>>
>Asscreed amiibo
I'm laffin
>>
>While I don't have a lot to say on this topic, the third reveal is Assassins Creed coming FIRST to Nintendo switch
meme, try again later
>>
>>377911907
I told you to stop shitposting yesterday didn't I? Stop shitposting.
>>
>>377914231
https://youtu.be/4rBimpmJrGQ
1:46
>>
If nothing else, this thread made me realize how good a platform the Switch would be for Ass. Ah fuck, I don't know PC vs. Switch is a hard choice. Depends on how the Switch one runs I guess,
>>
I don't give a flying fuck about what Ubishit has to do, get better partners Nintendo.
>>
>>377913905
>anything that sounds remotely depreciating of IPs is believable because hurr durr da triple a industry is ebul
>>
>>377911907
>Nintendo exclusive
>Revealed at Ubisoft conference
>>
>>377912592
I agree
>>
>>377914846
lol

4k or 1480p vs 720p blurry mess

can the drones stop pretending with this "hard choice"; "this thread made me* shit.
>>
>>377916060
Is it that weird?
>>
>>377916060
Makes sense to me. Especially with how Nintendo has been trying to market themselves
>>
>>377916306
Rayman Legends was announced at the WiiU conference, and Nintendo always hype their third party exclusives under their own conditions, it's a giant red flag.

>>377916358
Nope.
>>
>>377916301
but I'm not pretending, I'm being an honest little injun. Portability is big to me, and it's not like the Switch graphics are THAT bad. I think Ass would just be good on it. Something like Quake, no. But Ass? Good fit.
>>
>>377911907
>Thoughts on this, /v/?- 19 posts and 1 image reply shown.
It's fake, obviously. Ubisoft have already said they've only got one unannounced Switch game.
>>
>While I don't have a lot to say on this topic, the third reveal is Assassins Creed coming FIRST to Nintendo switch with HD rumble and extended amiibo functionality. New amiibo will be released for the game, along with unlockable costumes using current first party amiibo.

Lies. I'll eat my Switch and buy a new one if this shit actually happens.
>>
At this point I'm 99% sure the Rabbid game is real.
Still, it's really fucking weird
>game gets leaked in November, even before the Switch January event
>Ubisoft still keeps it hidden for what will be 7 months until E3
Like, what the fuck? Has this ever happened before? Has any game been leaked this much before the official reveal?
>>
I believe it
>>
>>377916060
I'd be glad if it doesn't clutter up the e3 direct
>>
>>377916060
It's rare that third parties with an E3 presentation have a lot of Nintendo stuff to show off
>>
>no details on the bara poledancers in latex yoshi outfit opening the show to support Syrian migrants
this is clearly fake
>>
>>377918875
Same, its not like Ubisoft is in a position where they can really ignore someone like Nintendo being interested in them.
>>
>>377917320
Pikmin 4, it wasn't even leaked, Miyamoto straight up said that the game was almost finished in early 2015 and yet we still know nothing...
>>
I could believe to the Ass. Creed timed exclusivity due to the fact that Ubisoft is publishing the Mario + Rabbits game meaning that they will get A LOT of money and Nintendo will get almost nothing other than Hardware sales, still I think it's rather unlikely, I think an exclusivity deal for BG&E2 is more likely if only because it has a far lower budget
>>
>>377911907
> Huh, neat. Wonder if this is true or not. Gonna find out soon anyway, so I'll just hang tight and see.
The only sane response to this thread.
>>
>>377911907
Yeah, Ubisoft is not going to do this shit. Their primary market is Pisspoor and Xbone players.
Make the whole thing doubtful.
>>
>>377924325
The OP doesn't give enough context. For all we know ubisoft is being payed by nintendo
>>
>>377924980
You think Nintendo would pay Ubisoft enough to have timed exclusivity on its best selling flagship franchise? We're talking tens if not hundreds of millions of dollars here.
>>
>>377911907
>Ubisoft not dedicating most of their conference to Far Cry and Asscreed

0/10, laughably fake
>>
>>377911907
All I know is if they add a Rabbid to Smash I'll be fucking pissed. I don't even want Rayman.
>>
>>377923153

Likely a similar case to Pikmin 3, it was planned for the Wii but got semi remade for the Wii-U.
>>
File: 1483548607769.jpg (120KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483548607769.jpg
120KB, 500x500px
>assassin's creed amiibos
>>
>>377925437
Actually, the plural is just "amiibo"
>>
>>377911907
how about you fucks make Child of Light 2 and put the first one on switch faggots?
>>
File: 1481356612495.png (1MB, 1209x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1481356612495.png
1MB, 1209x1060px
>>377911907
What about all those rumors in regards to Beyond Good & Evil 2?
>>
>>377925816
as real as kh3 desu
>>
>>377911907
>>377912592
>>377916785
>>377917009
>>377918875
>>377924325

> the third reveal is Assassins Creed coming FIRST to Nintendo switch
>believable
The minimum system requirements for AC Syndicate on pc are a GTX 660, which is more powerful than the PS4. There is no way the Switch is getting the next AC.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.