[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

What went wrong?
>>
>>377905702
South America is not interesting.
>>
nothing, its an amazing game

ADD fuckheads like to complain about the load screens though
>>
>>377905702
Nothing.
>>377905735
Kill yourself.
>>
The unskippable cutscenes were annoying when replaying the game on Arcade mode.
>>
>>377905702
Literally nothing
>>
>>377905702
Nothing.

It is the best Max Payne game to date.
>>
>>377905702
nothing, faggot
>>
>>377905931
>Confirmes console nigger
They are skippable once It loads the level, they only seem unskipabble yo consoleniggers and BRs with pentium 4.
>>
Unskippable cutscenes
no Dead Man Walking mode
can't choose your weapons on replay
almost no exploring, the game always railroads you in another unskippable cutscene
Max is an absolute retard in cutscenes. There're five times in the game when he fucks up the ambush on bad guys And it's always the same premise.
no mod support
no cheats

But the gunplay is very satisfying and OST is good too.
>>
>>377905702
not much
>>
>>377906569
>character should always be smart and never fail anything
Max is literally an alcoholic on drugs in MP3
>>
>>377905702
I think killing off Mona was a mistake, and new york is a cooler setting to me than huehuelands. I miss Address Unknown too. The funhouse was one of my favorite levels in MP2

Gunplay is fucking fantastic, though.
>>
>all these faggots saying nothing

Even if you liked the game, you have to admit it has flaws.

Also it was painfully obvious Sam Lake didn't write it, it had the worst writing of the three games by far.
>>
File: maxwife.jpg (18KB, 167x292px) Image search: [Google]
maxwife.jpg
18KB, 167x292px
>>377906843
Which annoyed me from a plot perspective. They completely ignored his development in 2. Why is he a total relapsing fuckhead in this?
>>
>>377905702
It's a great game, but the gameplay is literally the same from the start until the end. No new mechanics or anything is introduced and all of the weapons feel very similar. That said, still a great game.
>>
No Kung-Fu mod
>>
I liked it, the gameplay is great. But story and setting always suffers when the character just flies around the world. It feels more detached compared to just following Max through the city. Same happened with MGS. It was cool following the character around one local, but in MGS5 Snake just lands in places and does shit and then fucks off.
>>
>>377905702
The unskippable cutscenes interupted the flow of gameplay too much, you enter a area have a gun battle then there'd be a cutscene. I didn't mind them telling the story but some times the cutscenes got in the way. It makes it a chore to replay it
>>
>>377905702
unskippable cutscenes
>>
>>377905702

Half the game was cutscenes, level design was garbage, and the story just wasn't as interesting as 1 & 2.
>>
>>377906471
it still takes ages to load though ( but idk if I installed it on my HDD or SSD)
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.