[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where is he?!?! WHERE THE FUCK IS HE HIDING?!?!?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 17

Where is he?!?!
WHERE THE FUCK IS HE HIDING?!?!?
>>
>>377903123
What do you intend to do when you find him?
Congratulate him for making a good game I hope?
>>
>>377903234
TARGET SPOTTED
>>
They just released an update like 2 months ago. Hes not hiding at all.
>>
>>377903381
he immediately went silent and no one knew where he was for almost an entire year and only recently came out and said something.
That's fucking hiding.
>>
>>377903123
hoarding all the Teas and Noms before the crash happens.
>>
He's a millionaire now, he's probably traveling all over the world on a yacht
>>
Why were people hyped for No man's sky in the first place? It didn't look like anything special.
>>
>>377903708
This.

He made his money off of suckers. He can only go lower if he continues (see "3 million dollar man")
>>
>>377903803
Because it the developers told everyone it was basically a universe-sized MMO. Spoiler: It's a singleplayer game.
>>
>>377903803
They were promised a game that they didn't get thats why.
Were you just not paying attention at all when it was being hyped?
Sean blatantly lied about a ton of shit that would be in his game and when it finally hit, it was nothing like he said and he instantly disappeared.
>>
There's nothing wrong with t
NMS. He added everything he said would be in the game. It was everyone on this site who hyped it up thinking it'd be GOAT. Honestly, he deserves more credit for his game.
>>
>>377903907
No he didn't.
No Man's Sky is still a singleplayer game.
>>377903863
Considering all the refunds Steam had to give back I doubt it.
>>
>>377903907
>It was everyone on this site who hyped it up thinking it'd be GOAT.
t. hasn't browsed /v/ for more than a year

Everyone on this site had been doomsaying it for hell knows how long. That's generally the case for a lot of AAA titles, they got shitposted to death. In the case of NMS, many had their doubts about it and on /v/ it was pretty clear we weren't keen either based on what had been heard
>>
File: Source No Mans Profit.jpg (237KB, 1016x677px) Image search: [Google]
Source No Mans Profit.jpg
237KB, 1016x677px
>>377903123
Chilling with 46 million dollars
>>
File: a bit frustrated.jpg (189KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
a bit frustrated.jpg
189KB, 1280x718px
I can't believe he got away with lying about the game being multiplayer. Everyone I knew that wanted this game was so hyped for that.
>>
>>377906562
Yeah, that's not how it works. This is bro-economics.
>>
>>377903123
I want someone to confront him with his bullshit and make it public.
>>
>>377903803
An ex-friend was really hyped about this, but to be fair he had an obsession with space/sci-fi themed stuff. But even then, when it was just barely announced, it just didn't sit right with me. Too many huge promises from a no name company.
>>
>>377903803
They promised the world's biggest mmo sandbox game. Were you could travel the universe finding new world's or worlds players already started building on and interact with them. And take part in galactic wars fighting star destroyer sized ships

None of which were in the release
>>
>>377907376
>And take part in galactic wars fighting star destroyer sized ships
Nah, that's only something reddit extrapolated.
>>
>>377903803
>Wanted to travel to strange planets and find strange creatures
>Wanted to blast said strange creatures to create a museum of alien trophies
>Travel the galaxy looking for the biggest prize to hunt

Unfortunately that game offered none of this.
>>
>>377903907
Here you go OP, I've found Sean Murray for you.
>>
>>377903907
Because they promised a lot of stuff but then launch day came and 90% of stuff promised wasn't there or it was poorly developed.
>>
>>377903123
he is at the center of the universe but you have to finish the gme three times first
>>
>>377903961
>Considering all the refunds Steam had to give back I doubt it.
he made his fortune out of sony niggeers alone
>>
>>377907917
Ignoring the trailer footage of the player jumping into a space battles with multiple massive ships sending smaller ships at each other and the development saying "And here I can pick sides and help one win the battle" I guess?
>>
>>377906716
and how does it work? this look overall pretty true to fact
>>
>>377903907
>It was everyone on this site who hyped it up thinking it'd be GOAT

it was actually the perfect match between a nu male indie dev studio and triple a sony money backing it that allowed everyone to come together to shit on the game since right after official gameplay trailers started being released.
>>
>>377906716

It's accurate. The only thing it doesn't take into consideration is employee profitsharing and taxes
>>
I don't see why they up and left.

No Man's Sky was a good procedural experiment nonetheless.
They should have just priced it better rather than Sony constantly pushing it like they did.

Who cares what the twitter and faecesbook says.
>>
Joe Danger was a fun game
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9RyEiEzMiU
>>
>>377909149
>accurate
It only seems that way if you have 0 understanding of how a business works.
>>
>>377909204
>I don't see why they up and left.
Because they lied about their game and didn't want to face the consequences.
Are you retarded
>>
No Man's Sky was bad but don't tell me Joe Danger wasn't the tightest shit.
>>
>>377909204
he owns the game. he should have every idea how much his own game should realistically cost.
he knowingly let the price to be sky high and his excuse afterwards was underestimating the amount of people buying it.
>>
File: tony-hawk (1).jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tony-hawk (1).jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>>377909287
>employee profitsharing
lol
>>
>>377909273
No anon, this comparison doesn't work. Todd is nowhere near the level of scum Murray was. You should put Molyneux there, now that's a true liar.
>>
>>377909435
Joe Danger wasn't the tightest shit
>>
>>377906669
>getting excited for anything ever

it's your fault for being retarded
>>
>>377903803
It was like spore but instead of being cut by EA kikes they just never developed it.
>>
Reminder that Hello Games and 22Cans are both located in Guildford. Sean Murray and Peter Molyneux live and work in the same town.
>>
>>377903123
He made a mountain of money and got lost in it.
>>
>>377903803
sandbox space mmo with custom ships and world building
>>
>>377909870
Spore was never developed either.

http://www.designer-notes.com/?p=654
>>
>>377909678
Really? The combination of speed and physics based precision is so satisfying to play, especially when its so hard. Its like the optimal version of all those flash BMX games and Trials. Not to mention the amazing music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBra9G0D_kM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmzp0eTzHwU

Never played the second one unfortunately.
>>
>>377909273
He talks like such a retard. Is English his second language?
>>
>>377910004
There's a shitload of terrible personal waffling in there, none of the important information gets through at all.
That person is a godawful writer.
>>
I think there will be an actual body count when Star Citizen fails
>>
>>377910170
Skip to point #3
>>
>>377910170
None of his points are actually points either. It's hard to pinpoint an overall theme or statement being made about Spore with the article because it's all too loosely connected.
It doesn't feel like it was well thought out beforehand.
>>
Probably in the NOMS area, thinking about lies.
I honestly wonder what next update will be about. Because despite last 2 having appealing shit in them, NMS is still shit.
>>
File: 1495423855278.png (483KB, 1262x2347px) Image search: [Google]
1495423855278.png
483KB, 1262x2347px
>>377910451
That just says the complete game wasn't playable till almost release, that could mean goddamned anything, nothing about shit like the aquatic stage getting cut.
Furthermore the dude joined in 2007, and admits he only knew 20% of what went on, which could have been well after the good shit got binned.
>>
>>377910676
It's a development retrospective, the individual points are laid out in bold print and numbered.
>>
>>377903123
He is literally sitting in your chair right now.
>>
>>377910772
Actually reading the wikipedia article on the development of the game, it WAS after a lot of stuff got cut.
>>
>>377910772
He was brought in by EA to get the piece of shit out the door. When he arrived, there was no game, just a bunch of unconnected prototypes. Maxis was a development hell at that point.
>>
>>377903961
>Considering all the refunds Steam had to give back I doubt it.
that was only about 200k out of 1.5 million in sales on steam.
Why would he care?
>>
NOT SO FAST, PEASANTS.
>>
File: infinite-hard-drive.jpg (133KB, 550x567px) Image search: [Google]
infinite-hard-drive.jpg
133KB, 550x567px
>>377909273
https://youtu.be/A8P2CZg3sJQ
>>
Get over it already.
The energy used for bitching about a near-year-old game could be used bitching about the AAA developers who pull worse shit than what HG did.
>>
>>377910917
And I'm willing to bet that that development hell was due to executive meddling.
>>
>>377910991
You think the executives told them to spend 7 years creating unconnected prototypes that amounted to nothing in the end? You think Chris Hecker and his friends pushing for Spore to become less about science and more about cutesy animals was part of the executive team?

The famous 2005 demo was fake and scripted, by the way.
>>
>Sean is hiding because he's ashamed!
>Sean killed himself because no one liked his game!

Sean is counting his fat stacks at an island resort somewhere. NMS may not have been critically successful, but it still made him a ton of money.
>>
>>377910985
the energy, used for bitching about all games on /v/ could charge Sun for at least 5 years.
>>
>>377910950
lol fucking samsung, it's hard to believe that pic is true, such a a bush level thing it seems

eh I don't mind lying Sean, I pirated NMS and quickly realized it was one of the worst games I've played in the last 5 years, people should've been more careful around huge promises

But they didn't, and No Man's Sky sold a lot, it outsold Deus Ex Mankind Divided, crazy shit.
>>
You have a really hard time letting go, huh
>>
>>377910317
The most expensive tech demo's ever.
It really is a fucking cult at this point, people are buying not into a product but into a dream.
Todd Howard wishes he could pull this sort of stunt.
>>
>>377910793
Yes, it all just comes off as a bout of unorganized rambling and his bolded points don't relate to eachother as much as they serve as an excuse for him to throw in another tangentially related paragraph or two of waffling now that the topic has shifted.
>>
>>377907376
>>377903875

Why the fuck do people keep saying this shit? Is it bait?

I didn't buy the game because it looked boring, but I did follow it all the way up to release and they NEVER said the game was going to be an MMO. At most you had Sean Murray giving some neutral non commiting answer when asked about multiplayer that usually amounted to "there's online connectivity". He never outright promised actual multiplayer and no one called it an MMO.

If you followed the game you'd know that all the hype there was out there was the doing of it's fans. Sean said a thousand times that people were getting the wrong idea with the game and had a lot of misplaced hype and they went on Twitter silence for long stretches of time before release because they didn't want people to keep getting hyped.

The whole thing was pure delusion on part of the fans and their wake up call was the release. Then they blamed it on others.
>>
>>377903123
You can run into Sean somewhere in the world, but the chances of that are very unlikely, just because of the whole scale of Earth. However, if you do ever find him he will be invisible.
>>
>>377911268
Nice to see someone having sense about this game
I was feeling like I was the only one asking around to people what they were hyped exactly for, since it was clear from the beginning this was a "do nothing simulator"
>>
>>377911268
he said while it would be extremely unlikely, you could meet other players
>>
>>377911268
we have been over this hundreds of times. hes on video saying there is multiplayer and you can find other people.
>>
>>377911114
Considering executives and middle management are basically retards who would have failed at life due to being stupid who only got where they were due to nepotism, and there are thousands of stories of even dumber things happening due to execs, yes, I do.
>>
One Man's Lie and Scam Shitizen should be seen as definitive proof that a "do ANYTHING" space MMO just isn't possible with current technology and likely never will be.
>>
>>377911421
Woah you saw another player
Nice, now what you gonna do?
Game would still have been the same shit, would that actually be in
>>
>>377903123
He's busy working on Numale's sky 2
>>
>>377911354
kek
>>
>>377911604
It's just one example
>>
>>377911421
He said it was extremely unklikely, but possible.
But in reality its fucking impossible because its a singleplayer fucking game.
>>
>>377911421
>>377911482
One time, and it wasn't like he said "oh yes there's multiplayer, there's even a matchup system and everything you can totally play with your pals".

He was very ambiguous, said it was very unlikely for two people to meet up, and all in all it didn't sound like MP at all unless you consider the phantoms you can see in Dark Souls a multiplayer experience
>>
File: spyrod.jpg (43KB, 255x206px) Image search: [Google]
spyrod.jpg
43KB, 255x206px
>>377911268
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVrDaudzn64
it wasnt supposed to be an mmo but even the multiplayer they promised was a lie
and even that is moot since the game is shit in general
so youre owned
retard baby bitch
>>
>>377903123
this that nigga that made that excite bike ripoff right? he ever get around to making anything else?
>>
>>377911268
Shh, don't use common sense.
>>
>>377911268
He said there would be multiplayer, no one is complaining about it not being an MMO you retarded fuck.
>>
>>377911908
Nope.
He went from making nothing but 3 Excitebike clones in a row to a "you can do literally anything" space MMO.
Anyone that fell for No Guy Buy is a fucking idiot.
>>
>>377911849
>"will you be able to play with your friends"
"yes"

>"can you run into other players on the game"
"yes"

very ambiguous
>>
>>377903803
The devs claimed "you can literally do ANYTHING!", and retards believed them.
>>
Who here is hyped for No Wife's Son: Electric Boogaloo?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blPpnnSOiwk
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>>377903123
Only this man knows but good luck getting that information out of him.
>>
didnt he make an estimated 20 million off this scam?
>>
>>377903803
Most adults were in fact weary and already burnt by games like spore and diablo 3. Only kids got tricked by NMS and sean murray. A sucker is born every minute and in every generation.
>>
>>377912134
hey bud star citizen was a scam way before no man's sky
>>
>>377911268
>>377911410
>>377911604
What do you mean.
One of the big reasons everything got hyped up is because the game was tauted to have all this functionality. The planets were supposed to be procedurally generated down to the elements from the games periodic table in the soil and atmosphere, "every atom procedurally generated". The planet-star systems were supposed to be actual gravitationally functional, day and night on each planet dependent on the organic gravitational interactions.
Different ships were supposed to be important. The game was advertised as being playable by any play style, you could fight shit to subsist, you could gather yourself, or you could exclusively trade shit.
There were supposed to be actual large intergalactic battles between the in game aliens that you could pick sides on and it would have some impact on yours or their diplomacy.

That is just some of the stuff that was directly stated or showed off. None of that is in the game.

Also, multiplayer is a big thing in that, with all the hype and all that you could do, imagine the chances of meeting somebody else in this infinite universe, adventure, danger, friendship, but no.
He half assedly said the game is about different things and it's too big to ever meet another player instead of actually coming out and saying "there is no multiplayer functionality".
The trailer footage and small bits of gameplay shown were not representative at all of the actual game, and neither were any of the things said during them.
In every interview Sean was asked questions and considering the final product, many of his answers were lies.

Some of the hype was from people being dumb and their imagination getting out of control, but even that is somewhat Sean's fault. He had a lot of opportunities to say shit about the game and clarify what it was going to be like, and what claims he'd made were now defunct, but he didn't because he knew if he stopped lying his game would flop.
>>
File: furry.png (1MB, 1213x730px) Image search: [Google]
furry.png
1MB, 1213x730px
>>377912134
>>
I just want a new game that is close to FreeSpace 2 and Freelancer, why do those devs like RSI and Seans company have to put everything in it.

Sometimes limiting the scope of your game is a good thing, it's a jack of all trades master of none deal when you spread yourself too thin

Spacesim/space combat genre is dead as fuck
>>
>>377912034
>>"will you be able to play with your friends"
>"yes"
*shares keyboard with friend*
what's the problem?
>>
>>377903123
>That small guy on this shoulder
>"Sean, you must lie! lie lie lie!"
>>
>>377903907
Argument destroyed http://www.onemanslie.info/the-original-reddit-post/
>>
>>377903803
I still to this day cannot fathom how anyone was possibly tricked into buying into this shit

in literally of the gameplay they showed there was no meaningful objective shown. All that was shown was resource gathering and spaceship flying. There were no complex systems, no interesting gameplay mechanics between players and npcs/other players, nothing.

I called it from the first trailer that it would be trash. Hell, most "le epic do whatever you want" space games are fucking trash. People dont realize space is fucking boring. Unless you're a hardcore flightsim/space sim guy, you wont like star citizen (the fps shit is going to be watered down trash, you just wait and see). People have these romanticized views of space and exploration through cowboy bebop and other stuff but they dont realize 99% of it is travelling through a black void, eventually reaching a rock then running around on that rock

video games need systems, reaction based, strategy based, fucking something, or else you've just made a game where you walk around and slowly collect shit.
>>
>>377903496
>recently came out and said something.
>That's fucking hiding.
No, that means he WAS hiding.
>>
>>377911154
It's a chinese bootleg on the pic you moron
>>
>>377912917
A jack of all trades master of none game would at least have a little bit of everything. If it was actually developed like that with all its eggs in different baskets it might be kind of fun.

It'd definitely be better than a game advertised as having all its eggs in different baskets but really there's only one basket with a cadbury cream in it.
>>
>>377911268
He literally said the only way you can see what you look like is from your friends view while you play together you mouth breathing retard
>>
>>377912009

the post he was responding to was complaining that it wasn't an MMO you retarded fuck

yes it's inexcusable that they lied about multiplayer but it's also true that expectations were significantly higher than what was even promised
>>
>>377913408
Both of you are retarded fucks because he said on fucking camara several times the game would be multiplayer and its not.
No one is fucking saying it ever was planned to be an MMO you double nigger.
>>
>>377913408
Care to explain how meeting random players as you explore the same universe together is not an mmo?

And no, mmo does not mean an RPG with power cool downs
>>
>>377913124
>There were no complex systems, no interesting gameplay mechanics between players and npcs/other players, nothing.
But that's wrong. It was advertised as having all those things. They said you could fight in intergalactic space battles and there was meant to be alien interactons and diplomacy kind of shit. Trading was advertised as a viable playstyle.

They said it's an exploration game but from the trailers and interviews were painting it to be like Minecraft meets eve online except other people are spaced out a lot more and replaced with npcs but there are still other actual people you can encounter.

And then throughout all this ever increasing hype, Sean Murray didn't say a thing to actually really clarify what the game was going to be, he played into people's expectations and gave vague answers and amidst the trailer footage it was kind of believable.
>>
>>377913263
A specialist game is often better than a generalist that does multiple things that are just more shallow. There are examples of this, Thief vs Dishonored, the latter attempts to do more things but ends up not being well done in anything besides level design.

There's a vacuum in the spacesim genre, barely any games are made, X Rebirth was a fucking dud, Elide Dangerous wasn't so good, just making an updated Freelancer would already be a big thing. Freelance has a lot of room for improvement, such as adding ships with separated damage spots like FreeSpace 2 did, giving larger ships local damage would be a great addition so you could knock their engines out and then capture them, some kind of shit like that. But no, those dumb devs have to do everything while the basics of space sims are MISSING nowadays. I don't need 1st person shooter in a spacesim, it doesn't really add much and there are games for this kind of gameplay, no need to dilute the game by making sure the infantry parts don't suck cock.

No Man's Sky to me got shit wrong from the conceptual stage: going around hitting rocks and crafting can be done in a multitude of games, as Minecraft spawned the crafting/survival genre since it sold a lot of copies, now games with space combat as they focus have died, it's a niche open for taking. They should have focused more on the spaceship/combat/trading part first, and maybe expanded the land based content, a Freelancer with a little more freedom when you land in planets of sorts.
>>
>>377913124
It was the presentation of it all that tricked the kiddies (16-22 year olds). It was clear as day that it was going to be all flash and no substance. It just turned out there wasnt any flash either
>>
>>377903803
Because people still don't get that procedural generation will never be a proper replacement for hand made design
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7AqWngkfdI
>>
>>377913897
>16-22 year olds
You're probably in this age bracket too, if not just outside of it at either 23 or 24. /v/'s pretty young
>>
>>377914087
This.

I really wish this procedural generation meme will just fucking die. Devs brag about having random maps when that shit is ALWAYS worse than hand made maps

I'll take 30 good made maps over 10,000 randomly made maps everytime
>>
File: ISIS.jpg (100KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
ISIS.jpg
100KB, 620x412px
>>377903123
If Sean Murray doesn't show his face in the next 24 hours we behead OP
>>
>>377913553
see this post>>377907376 you fucktard

>>377913560

it was specifically stated that you couldn't interact with more than a small group of other players in your sector, that there would be no ways of finding other people other than bumping into them and that there was limited interaction between them. i understand you're saying it's technically a massive concurrent multiplayer game but it really wasn't billed as that
>>
>>377914528
Shut the fuck up retard no one cares.
>>
>>377914225
>>
>>377914604

why do nms threads throw /v/'s reading comprehension skills into such an unflattering light, christ.
>>
File: cg0vbsf9wc8x.jpg (87KB, 564x784px) Image search: [Google]
cg0vbsf9wc8x.jpg
87KB, 564x784px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4InaygqShwA
>>
>>377914625
Fair do's.
Just seemed odd to call that age bracket kiddies when it's basically /v/'s primary userbase. Most people here were calling NMS bollocks
>>
>>377914528
But it WAS billed as a game you play online and can meet other players on your travels and interact. As said by Sean himself, troll them.

If the person on the next planet isn't REALLY connected to you until you are near doesn't change the fact people we lead to believe you were playing in a connected universe with MANY other players. Not solo
>>
>>377912357
40mil
>>
>>377914931

i agree, just not an MMO. i think it would be misleading to call a game in which you can see other players but not interact with them an mmo, especially when you are supposed to be very unlikely to actually see them.
>>
>>377914864
Mob mentality by the people who feel they were jipped by an entertainment product. Its the mindset you get when your hobby is controlled by a company's product.
>>
>>377909149
which is huge
>>
>>377915143
But they said you COULD interact

He said you could work together or troll each other.

Unless by troll it meant stand in front of someone or something
>>
File: 1338858087349.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1338858087349.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
>>377913124
have your parents never bought you games when you were little?
any adults who don't play games can buy those expensive cd covers as gifts.
even if the game return policy works how the fuck do you plan to get the refund if you don't have the receipt
>>
>>377915284

the message i got was that you would see another ship, maaaaaybe infer from its behaviour that it's another player, and fly around with them, probably collide with them and shoot them. that was what i was expecting.
>>
File: 1494329448197m.jpg (104KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494329448197m.jpg
104KB, 1024x1024px
>tfw never fell for No Man's Lie
>Got to enjoy the shit show for free
>>
File: 1458813081032.jpg (61KB, 540x587px) Image search: [Google]
1458813081032.jpg
61KB, 540x587px
>Never said there would be multiplayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE0nuW-mQ8A
>>
File: sick and wrong.gif (438KB, 500x210px) Image search: [Google]
sick and wrong.gif
438KB, 500x210px
>>377903123
>http://steamspy.com/app/275850
>almost 900k user at full price
>while other indie struggle to reach 150k
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.