[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm depressed /v/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: v gaming house.jpg (783KB, 1100x1466px) Image search: [Google]
v gaming house.jpg
783KB, 1100x1466px
help me
>>
>>377895428
>being depressed
kek
>>
>>377895608
>living in the west
>not being depressed
>>
>>377895428
Killing yourself is an easy solution to all your problems.
>>
>>377895428
dude just stop being depressed lmao
>>
always member happy days
>>
>>377895428
nostalgia
>>
File: 5.png (508KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
508KB, 555x555px
crashing this thread

with no survivors
>>
>>377895428
What's wrong anon, talk to me. Do you just have depression and you can't help it or is there something in your life you're unhappy about?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmCPP_PGxQI&t=15s
>>
>>377897431
where can i buy rope?
ive been looking for it but couldnt find it anywhere
>>
>>377898385
im a 20 year old neet whos quickly realizing that when i finally am forced to enter the workforce im going to be spending the remainder of my life doing shit i dont enjoy or care about to afford an existence thats barely worth living
>>
Here op take a Pepe kiwi
>>
>>377900514
Not necessarily true. You can do stuff you enjoy more but you'll have less money to spend.

Basically you can have a more fun job but a shittier home life, or a shittier job but with more money to spend on yourself.
>>
>>377900017
Hardware store
>>
>>377900928
not him but where i live you cant really choose your job. you have to take what you get, and you have to look for months if not years to get anything
if you look like the typical 10 years+ 4chan poster
>>
>>377895428
Eat chocolate,work out.
>>
>>377900928
thats the problem, the only things i enjoy involve consuming media. listening to music, reading comics, playing video games etc. but in terms of actually contributing some skill or service to the world ive got nothing, and last i checked you cant make a living just enjoying other peoples work. if there's something out there that i enjoy actually doing then i haven't found it yet.
>>
>>377901507
in witch order?
>>
File: 200_s.gif (20KB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
20KB, 355x200px
>>377901542
Go beyond :
CREATE things for others to consume.
Make video games, tabletop games, draw comics, draw pictures, write things, whatever. Just create SOMETHING. Work on an artistic skill, get better at it, then try to make some dosh out of it.
Maybe it won't completely satisfy you, but it will partly fill the void in your heart, and you will have the reassurance of knowing that there's people who will love what you can do.
>>
>>377901814
Whatever order.Chocolate is antidepressant,and working out is too so long as you do it regularly. Eventually your body will get used to it and want to work out by itself.

Don't go overboard on the chocolate obviously,but a piece erryday helps.
>>
>>377901542
Fuck, you're me 8 years. Don't procrastinate, do 'something'.
>>
>>377902710
I've tried anon, believe me I've tried all of those besides making a tabletop game. Some of them I've tried multiple times, and every time its ended in failure. There's some part of me that desperately wants to be a creative that refuses to die, but my multiple failed attempts at different mediums have me thinking that I'm just not the creative type. It's like I'm fundamentally broken in some way that prevents me from getting good at whatever I do. But then I see posts like yours and it makes me think maybe i just haven't tried hard enough, and if i give it another go ill find the will to push through and make something worth a damn. But everything leading up to this point has me thinking the other way.
>>
>>377895428
play STALKER
>>
>>377897561
here take my 5
>>
>>377897431

I wish I could work up the courage to do that. Everytime I think of it, I go "yeah, but I'm too much of a wuss to cross that threshold."
>>
>>377895428
Just end the suffering bro

Kill yourself
>>
>>377895428
Start working out fatty.
>>
>>377902854
>Chocolate is antidepressant
Not him, but I've found that that's not true for me. It doesn't matter how much of it I eat, it never makes me feel better for longer than the few seconds when I'm actually eating it.

>and working out is too so long as you do it regularly. Eventually your body will get used to it and want to work out by itself.
Also not true for me. It's true that in the past, when I did work out regularly, it became a thing I just sort of did automatically. But it never made me feel significantly better, and if I went even a single day without working out, I immediately lost all motivation to start doing it again. It was as if I hadn't exercised in years. It also doesn't help that I have this weird condition where I'm basically allergic to heat, and more likely to get a rash instead of sweating. So I've got an extra obstacle.

>>377904952
That's my problem, too. I also haven't really been able to decide on a method, and I'm afraid of pain. I did buy a gun a while back, hoping I could shoot myself in the chest, but someone found it and got rid of it before I could use it.
>>
>>377901542
Do things based off what you enjoy like review something, draw things etc
>>
>>377901542
I envy you for still being able to enjoy anything at all.
>>
>>377896995
>living in civilization
>living in some dirty nigger-infested city
>not buying a trailer
>not moving to the backwoods
>not hunting, fishing, and foraging for sustenance
>not making your own clothing out of tanned hides

pathetic desu
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.