[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>one year anniversary >decide to check game out again >haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: overwatch.jpg (99KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
overwatch.jpg
99KB, 600x315px
>one year anniversary
>decide to check game out again
>haven't played since lunar new year event
>everyone is slow as shit
>projectiles are slow as shit
>barriers upon barriers
>only weapon that goes through barriers is a little tickle rifle

Yeah, I remember why I stopped playing this. Free box was just trash voice lines, as usual.
>>
Blizzard Rep here

I am sorry to hear that you did not have fun.

Welp. Seeya later.

-Jeff
>>
>>377891827
For real. The game is slow, and everybody is a tank/healer.
Same thing that made WoW insufferable.
But here it happened within a year. Crazy.
>>
>>377891827
>Overwatch isn't Quake

Wow, who would've thought
>>
>>377891827
Yeah the gameplay is pretty slow, they could really increase the movement speed, but another problem i have is all this waiting around at the start of a match.

But the biggest gripe i have with it is, and thats also the reason why i despise MOBAS, that you are so reliant on your teammates. To a point where the most deciding factor for a win is not your skill but the matchmaking, and thats just retarded
>>
>>377892409
This. I do want some more quake though.

>>377892551
Genji, Tracer can make or break a team on their own.

Stupidly good Widow can as well at a regular level. As can a good tank/mercy combo. And a number of others can make or break some maps if the team is remotely passable if you are good.
>>
Yeah game sucks. Nothing but dancing around waiting for ults to charge.
>>
>>377892409
>>377893052
It doesn't have to be quake to be fast. Look at titanfall 2. Took a few steps backs from the first game (lower time to kill, reduced customization options for pilots and titans) but improved movement, wepaon variety, and titan variety (though I guess this is a glass half full/empty thing since each titan fills a niche isntead of you creating a loadout for it)

Also dying. In games like these, you can quickly get back to the action thanks to stafing, bunnyhopping, wallriding, etc. Die in OW? Lol, enjoy spending 10 seconds walking back to the action if you arent one of the few characters with a movement ability
>>
File: REINHARDT.jpg (100KB, 540x687px) Image search: [Google]
REINHARDT.jpg
100KB, 540x687px
>>377891827
6V6 No Limits was removed during the event.

I do not understand why they remove the only decent mode that's still FUN. Overwatch was not meant for competitive tryharding it was meant as a shooter in which you can bum around.

Does no-one care that no limits gets removed every fucking event?
>>
>>377893052
And what if you get in a team with a Widow a Hanzo and torbjörn, an none of them switches?
Tough luck then, better luck next time
>>
>>377892551
>But the biggest gripe i have with it is, and thats also the reason why i despise MOBAS, that you are so reliant on your teammates

Its almost like its a team game not a deathmatch game.

Protip: they have a 1v1 mode in the arcade, check it out
>>
>>377893443
The Total Mayhem mode is unbalanced as shit, the team on attack needs perfectly time combo ults to win team fights. I'm guessing its because the defenders can facetank, run back to the objetive super fast because of the fast ability charge and then use their defensive ults every other minute to block offensive ults.
>>
>>377893697
Yeah Total Mayhem is just get on def team and get your lootbox progression. It's so fucking retarded that Total Mayhem gets in but No Limits is done away with. I just want to fuck around with whatever hero I want.
>>
>>377893320
Yea I just really like Quake. Its not the only quick game around.

I just needed something to fill the team game itch. CS I never really cared for and is full of Russian Bs. TF2 never appealed to me at all for a number of reasons. L4D I always got assholes who have played the same few maps far too much or people that set me on fire.

OW is slow, but its like old WoW PvP where you bait people into using their moves stupidly while timing yours really well to win. (and like old WoW PvP its also a bit fucked for some characters, but less than WoW was) So it fills that old bit for me too.

>>377893556
Leave game, get a new one. Not terribly complicated. Or do what I do and swap to someone I want to learn, but rarely get to play because fuck it the ship is going down lets learn something or have fun.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.