[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is going on with Xbox atm?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 395
Thread images: 43

File: Xbox_938.png (326KB, 1202x1378px) Image search: [Google]
Xbox_938.png
326KB, 1202x1378px
What the fuck is going on with Xbox atm?
>>
File: Xbox_829.png (111KB, 1216x450px) Image search: [Google]
Xbox_829.png
111KB, 1216x450px
>>
File: Xbox_382.png (115KB, 1204x434px)
Xbox_382.png
115KB, 1204x434px
>>
phil not get sick
>>
I honestly don't know. The Xbox has felt completely irrelevant this generation.

Like, you'll hear shitposting about PC, PS4, Switch, but people even memeing about Microsoft's console is a pretty rare occurrence. You have to do something special to fall into that level of apathy.
>>
>>377891543
>>377892019
Fuck he even sounds corporate in text.
>>
>>377891505
So who's the qt in your avatar?
>>
>>377892326

It's an Xbox.
>>
I hope they plan on remastering more xbox games, his twitter pic makes me think they are going to announce that. The xbox had some seriously great fucking games, modern exposure would give them the second shot they deserve

Wheres my mech assault and brute force niggers?
>>
>>377892326
Oh.. that's me. Lol thanks for the compliment I guess :)
>>
>>377892220
I think what's amazing to me is people seem to be putting their eggs in the scorpio basket, but that's going no where at this point, also.

Even if the scorpio is an amazing console, everything we've heard about microsoft lately is that they're not bringing in third parties, they're not working on new games in house, they're going to launch this new iteration of the console without a traditional launch line up.

If the scorpio flops, I can't see them recovering any time soon. I almost kind of want them to finally step out of games just to allow some new blood to get into the hardware game at this point, I've lost all faith in msoft.
>>
File: 1451878113097.jpg (61KB, 500x573px) Image search: [Google]
1451878113097.jpg
61KB, 500x573px
>Open with Scoprio
>spend half the time talking about scorpio
>show off Crackdown with realtime destructible physics* (*only on Scorpio, cloud servers dont exist suckers! Our Gamescom from 2014 was a sham!)
>show off Sea of Thieves* with exclusive beta invites for all E3 attendees who stop by their booth while supplies last (*Early-Access game)
>show of Assassin's Creed Empire first gameplay running on Scorpuio* (*PRE-ALPHA BUILD RUNNING ON A PC, WORK IN PROGRESS, SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
>show Halo Wars campaign expansion
>show more backwards compatibility
>show Cuphead* with a release date (*also on PC)
>show more indies
>tease Killer Instinct 2* for 2018(*4)
>close with Scorpio price 599
>>
>>377892019
>Argentina
>Great Country

Pick one.
>>
>>377892481
Its white therefore great
>>
>>377892019

Argentina is the shittiest country in South America and that's saying something. They must thank God every day that Africa exists.
>>
>>377892326
One second dude, lemme see if i can find the pic for ya.
>>
>>377892378
Remaster WHAT Xbox games? You've literally mentioned everything worth playing in your post.
Maybe Panzer Dragoon Orta?
>>
>>377892401
pls be in london
>>
File: goteem.jpg (86KB, 600x727px) Image search: [Google]
goteem.jpg
86KB, 600x727px
>>377892326
>>377892582
Got it!
>>
File: image.jpg (229KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229KB, 600x800px
>Microsoft cause HUGE damage to gaming with DLC, Halo, pushing gaming to dudebros and online subscriptions
>Act like assholes to gamers when people complained about always online DRM
>Their games are failing this generation and the XB1 is pretty irrelevant

Justice?
>>
>>377892714

These companies can't get too cocky based off their previous consoles success. It happened with the N64, the PS3 and now the Xbox One.
>>
>>377892714
Xbone is selling better than 360 though. Relatively speaking it may seem irrelevant, but its not a flop.
>>
>>377892791
It is compared to the PS4/PSPro though.
>>
>>377892785
Third console curse?
>>
>>377892862
That's the thing: xbone doesn't have the privilege of being released a year prior to his competitors, doesn't have good exclusives and doesn't have good support in general, yet it still sells better than 360.
>>
>>377892476
screencap this, becuase this is what we're doing
>>
>>377892990
all thanks to americucks

europeans dont buy the xbone
>>
>>377892791
Compared to the PS4. It's missed out on a lot of games too.
>>
>>377893013
Thanks Phil
>>
>>377892601
Ninja Gaiden Black. But Sigma will be playable on pc via RPCS3 faster than that by this point
>>
>>377891505
I don't know what to tell you.
Microsoft made a mistake. And that mistake is trying to earn money with their games.
That's why they follow trends of multiplayer games as a service instead of making singleplayer games. Their single player games flopped in sales.

The problem is.. they try to rival Activision and EA. Their job is to earn money with games. They have CoD, FIFA, Battlefield, Destiny, Overwatch and other shit.

First party games should not try to imitate them. Instead they should fill a void in AAA market. Sony did it right. Their exclusives were not produced to sell THAT well. They were produced to fill the niche that noone else touches anymore and make platform more attractive. That's how you generate huge install base. And with huge install base console manufacturer can just drown in % cut from every single game sold on it.

Microsoft works like a game producer. Follow trends and do what others do.
Sony works like a console manufacturer. They fill the gaps not taken over by AAA game producers.

That's what IMO happened.
Also, I am an Xbot.
>>
>PS Pro isn't that successful
How will the Scorpio fare?
>>
>>377892905

I think so, but it happened with Nintendo a 2nd time with the Wii U. They thought people would see "Wii U" and the Wii brands success would carry over without explaining the thing. Everyone I know (who are fairly casual, to be fair) thought the Wii U was an accessory to the Wii. Wii 2 would've been better.
>>
They canceled Scalebound Microsoft is the worst publisher.
>>
>>377893107
good thing sigma sucks :)
>>
>>377893146
Badly if they don't have any games for it.
>>
>>377892714
>Xbox Brand the weakest its ever been.
>one more Fuck up and it wont be a profitable or worth much to the higher ups.

all they need now is one last push anon and they're out of the industry for good and I hope they do fucking leave. The only reasons why consoles aren't as bad as the OS market is because they didnt fucking set the standard so their bullshit WILL get noticed.

The Scorpio has ALL the fuel to be a catastrophe waiting to happen with all these goddamn buzzwords surrounding it.
>>
>>377892404
New CEO sees the xbox as a trivial toy and wants to drop them from MS, if they can make scorpio fail he can probably convince the board to sell the XB division.
>>
>>377893209
It's back in production allegedly. I wonder if they'll show another teaser this year or wait until 2018.
>>
>>377893273
>all they need now is one last push anon and they're out of the industry for good
I'm hoping it really happens. MS has contributed NOTHING of worth to the industry. Only bullshit.
>>
>>377893304
>>377893304
>New CEO sees the xbox as a trivial toy and wants to drop them from MS, if they can make scorpio fail he can probably convince the board to sell the XB division.
>sell the XB division.

I see nothing but positives from this this would allow them to relinquish the Rare IP's and Studios they're sure as fuck not using them.
>>
>>377893304
>New CEO sees the xbox as a trivial toy

It kind of fucking is, though. The entire concept behind Xbox makes no sense, when Microsoft has an entirely other machine that's more capable than it, and plays 90% of the same games.

I mean, I'm ultimately glad they didn't, but could you imagine if, instead of trying to make a system back in the early 2000s, they focused on beating Valve to the punch with a service like Steam?
>>
>>377893013
What good will screencap do me?
Where are the games?
>>
>>377893461
>Sony gets Halo, Gears of War and their other mature franchises
>Nintendo gets Rare back

This could work.
>>
>>377893539
>Sony gets Halo, Gears of War and their other mature franchises
What for. Sony already has Killzone and Uncharted
>>
Calling it now, in 2 years after Sea of Thieves flops they'll close down Rare
>>
File: 1429527884808.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1429527884808.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>377892476
keep dreaming, faggot
>>
>>377893485
>beating Steam.

Too fucking late for that. They've already fucked that up immensely with the Games for windows live store they had and then again with the Windows 10 Store.

Microsoft is too little too late to establish itself as a trusted service provider and seller.
>>
>>377894187
The OG Xbox game before Steam existed. Imagine a world where Microsoft dedicated all their Xbox efforts towards creating a similar PC service.
>>
>>377892220
>The Xbox has felt completely irrelevant this generation.

It is irrelevant. It has no games, and it's the inferior choice for multiplats. Even if the Scorpio is the most powerful console, it doesn't help much if they have no Xbox exclusives. Most of the IPs they keep coming back to have been done to absolute death now and few people care about them anymore.
>>
>>377894317
Maybe they should produce some original and innovative games
>>
>>377894317
Thats funny, could have sworn all the PS4 needed to do for its first few years was just be the more powerful box
>>
>>377894398
It was also cheaper because they didn't bundle their console with a motion-capture peripheral that no one wanted and didn't work properly. There was also that always-online/DRM PR disaster that they've never really been able to recover from.
>>
>>377893491
Scalebound made by Ninja Theory
Dead Rising Reboot
Ryse 2 aka scorpio tech demo
New Project Gotham Racer made by Turn10
>>
File: 1487572390341.gif (791KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1487572390341.gif
791KB, 300x168px
>>377894292
We'd be in even bigger shit then we are today. Ultimately Microsoft is the greater evil at the end of the day.
>>
>>377892404
I'm prepared to bet at E3 their going to announce a fair bit of money buying up exclusives. And for people to complain about this practice after complaining they have no games.

>>377893273
Xbox set the standard with online console play, achievements and creating a whole ecosystem. None of these things existed before they came along.

>>377894036
>Killzone.

You best be joking nigger.

The CEO literally just came out and said xbox is going no where, they see live accounts as the future from money made regardless of if you play on PC or xbox. Play anywhere is far more consumer friendly than anything Sony has done this year.
>>
>>377894524
New PGR game would be cool, but if it's made by Turn 10, it would just be like another Forza and that would be rather pointless considering they already have an arcade racer in FH.
>>
>>377894521
Right, but the xbox actually attempted to have a few games each year. The turn around from 2013 is just a very grueling process, but they are making way. As early as spring 2014, the kinect hasnt been a problem, there have been a lot of sales and bundles, and the drm stuff was reverted before it even launched. But there are some dumbfucks who still think theres a retina scanner attached to an xbox and it will laser you if you dont obey it
>>
>>377894629
FH isn't made my Turn10 you filthy casual.
>>
>>377892476
At least you like Non Non Biyori Phil
>>
>>377894615
>Xbox set the standard with online console play, achievements and creating a whole ecosystem. None of these things existed before they came along.

>MS set the standard with charging people for p2p online play
>MS introduced the lame achievements system so autists would get wound up in hunting 'cheevs'
>Created an 'ecosystem' in which to trap users to further fleece money from them

None of these have been good for gaming.
>>
>>377894615
>none of these things existed before they came along
>online console play
Both the ps2 and the dreamcast had online play.
>achievements
literally nobody cares about this.
>creating a whole ecosystem
Even this is dubious. The OG Xbox didn't have an 'online ecosystem' and sony announced their plans to have one at the same time microsoft did.

Not to say they didn';t have an important role but the importance of it in general seems to always be overblown because game discussion is generally US centric, which is the only market msoft excelled in, ever.
>>
>>377891543
>they're rehearsing their scripted videogame "playing" so hard that they're needing scripts to operate twitter too
>>
>>377894876
>literally nobody cares about this.

There are some people who really do care about achievements. People have contests to see who can accrue the most gamerscore and stuff.
>>
>>377892051

I'll keep taking my vitamins
>>
>>377893380
Well of course, the outcry at its cancelling was so big, and their huge drop in sales of the xbone was too big. So naturally they are going to actually make scalebound sans Platinum.
It will be like Sunset overdrive and sell a pretty good but be a very mediocre game overall.

Phil Spencer while seething through his fake as fuck giant smile will act like its all good but will continue to die inside that his shitty console isn't doing well enough.
>>
>>377895149
Scalebound looked like shit anyway. Don't know why anyone would care about it.
>>
File: index.jpg (9KB, 309x163px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 309x163px
>Phil comes on stage with a smug look
>Announcing Cortana, your personal fuck slave in holographic form, she'll suck you if you tell her your interests for targeted advertising.
>Bloodburn announced, a rip off souls game set in hiroshima where you kill filthy japs.
>Scorpio real time footage playing crysis 6 at 8K 420FPS
>Price announced as 200$
>Don mattrick enters the stage in one of those holes in a guillotine.
>As the blade comes down the oldschool sound of the original 360 GUI with the blades start going nuts
>Introducing retro mode for xbox one, blades, along with original xbox emulation.
>Speaking of the original xbox, Ninja gaiden black, NG 2 and NG3(razors edge good version) is coming out remastered on xbox one.
>Halo MCC is coming to PC
>Banjo threeie, which has been in development for 8 years, is coming out next month for free on xbox live games with gold.
>Blinx the time sweeper 3
>Jet set radio 2
>Demon souls, why not.

I don't even have an xbox one, I just like xbox huge and if the atmosphere was the same as back then I would grab one.
>>
>>377894973
Sure but that's a tiny niche audience, in 2017 nobody could give less of a fuck.
>>
>>377895149
no one but false fagging sonyegros and redditors or neofags looking for shit to fling ever cared about scalebound. ever. its reveal looked utterly generic, its gameplay reveal was equally generic and terrible. the manlet creator spent to much time crying on twitter instead of making the game good.

i trust microsofts taste in japanese games since they know whats good. ninja gaiden, tenchu, a bunch of sega games from xbox/360, lost odyssey, phantom dust and so on were legitimately fantastic games. if they cancelled scalebound, that means it was pretty fucking bad.
>>
>>377895285
>Introducing retro mode for xbox one, blades, along with original xbox emulation.

This would be fucking sweet.

To accompany original Xbox emulation, they could also emulate the original Xbox dashboard.
>>
>>377895285
Some of these are out of the realm of possibilty but honestly just things like a Ninja gaiden 1-2-3 collection, banjo 3, and jet set radio 2 or blinx 3 would be all it takes for me. But, i know the early 2000s xbox atmosphere youre talking about. I remember that shit well
>>
>>377893141
This is not bad
>>
>>377892476
you forgot forza
>>
>>377892558
>what is Venezuela?
Don't be stupid my friend, Argentina still has food
>>
>>377893146
It's amusing to consider that the lack of Xbone sales compared to the PS4 globally might mean it would be easier to justify buying a Scorpio than a PS4Pro for a gaming consumer. After all, the benefits of the Pro are fairly negligible for the vast majority of consumers if they already have the base version and a lot of people do. But if most potential customers don't even have the base Xbone, and if Microsoft can knock it out of the park and finally make the Xbone attractive, the new shiny version on steroids might be able to make itself look like a worthwhile buy for someone who now wants access to whatever Microsoft has.

This is of course based entirely around being able to make not just a good E3 showing, but a fucking phenomenal one. The WiiU and its associated failures didn't kill Nintendo's brand nearly as bad as the initial release debacle of the Xbone did Microsoft's gaming division and its subsequent blunders, and Nintendo still had to pull out all the stops to become even passingly relevant again. We've got not even a whisper of anything Microsoft's got beyond another fancy game box. It's hard to even conceive of what they could be trying to do here to make this new thing successful.
>>
>>377894524
>Dead Rising Reboot
Go on...
>>
>>377895865
Even if it seems unlikely and its fun to shit on them, we should at least give phil the benefit of the doubt and let them have their presentation. I hope their secrets don't get leaked before the showing, it sucks for everyone when the fun surprises are spoiled
>>
>>377894876
PS2 and Dreamcast was not online play, literally 1 or 2 games supported it with 56K attached modems.

I don't give a shit about achievements I'm older than that but shit loads of people do, it's why Sony copied them.

>>377895285
>Introducing xbox retro.

Anon that is a fucking amazing idea.

The OG xbox had tons of of classic new games titles, I'm waiting for OG backwards support more than anything. But if they announce any of the classics coming again I'll grab a scorpio.
>>
>>377896064
I don't feel any sympathy for Microsoft, except maybe the poor cogs caught in the belly of that horrible machine that is bleeding to death. I reserve any sympathy I might have for people who've had their favorite games screwed around with by the Xbox division's immense fuck ups and inability to course correct.

They might magically fix it all somehow, but even imagining it is hard to do. Microsoft has really no benefits of the doubt left, just doubt.
>>
>>377896139
>it's why Sony copied them.

Trophies aren't as good as achievements because they have no gamerscore.
>>
>>377896312
I think the one s, scorpio, and 360 BC were huge reveals and that was just one e3. I mean, a lot of people get to enjoy their favorite games again right?
>>
>>377892476
Sounds about right, which will mean Xbox is doing another safe E3 because they fucked it all up until last year. They still make mistakes though, killing off that dragon game when they have nothing else cooking.

The only thing that will save them is some sort of Red Dead Redemption 2 demo to show off their hardware. But if they haven't paid out the big dosh, Xbox Scorpio is already a doomed console expansion.
>>
>>377896660
>killing off that dragon game when they have nothing else cooking.

Sony has sold maybe 20 million PS4 exclusives combined. That includes third party games and a good 6 million bundled Uncharted 4's. Microsoft is just a little more honest that their audience is Fifa playing Netflix watching casuals.
>>
>>377894615
PS2 was being used as the primary console for Final Fantasy XI 2-3 years before an English version came to PC.

Online play was always the next thing to branch into. Also achievements is the shitiest concept to be hyped about, while Sony mastered the ecosystem with old peripherals and their online service ages before Microsoft got their shit together and started released their library of games monthly.
>>
>>377896808
But FIFA enthusiasts play on PS4.
>>
>>377896835
>Sony mastered the ecosystem with....their online service ages before Microsoft....

hmmm
>>
>>377891505
>Full rehearsal stage

So an empty room then?

Funny watching Phil go full damage control this week since the Destiny 2 30fps on consoles thing came out.
>>
>>377896064
>give Phil "canceler of a thousand games" the benefit of the doubt
Phil is going to cancel Xbox and announce they're forcing everyone to adopt Live on Windows 10. Scorpio doesn't exist, it's just a system update for Windows to lock users out of services like Steam.
>>
>>377896568
I don't think I've seen a single discussion of the S since announcement. There might have been one bait thread I scrolled passed just this morning? And that the Xbone continues to trail behind in sales doesn't speak good to how successful it's been. The Scorpio isn't out yet and a "super cool game box" actually needs some super cool games to play. 360 BC is nice, and they've been really improving on it recently that is true, but that's a hold pattern maneuver. People aren't buying Xbones to play 360 games. It's a desperation move meant to generate good PR among the base. It's not going to ensure the success of the brand on its own.

This anon >>377896883 points to the main issue: we're half way, maybe more if the console companies are getting antsy and we want to count the Switch as a new gen or something. People have already settled into the PS4 to play the yearly shit. They made their investments and aren't going to be easily swayed to make another one now. This is Sony's race to lose, just like the beginning of this gen was Microsoft's to lose. What exactly did Sony do to win this gen? Absolutely nothing but say "we're not going to do what Microsoft is committed to" and just released a gaming box for $400. That's it. What does the Scorpio need to do to succeed right now, in the current climate? For the execs, it needs to draw the multiplat players away from the PS4, which means they need to not only make the Scorpio a more attractive platform for them, but more attractive by enough to justify buying what is going to be a premium priced console.

For the hardcore gamers, it means new games in the franchises and genres that Microsoft owns or is willing to publish. We've zero rumblings on that end, honestly, and their recent activity isn't too stellar either. And lets not kid ourselves: if the Xbox division can't snatch success in the mainstream consumer market soon, the long time fans aren't going to be getting much either.
>>
>>377896835
>Sony masters their online service

You fucking what mate. 360 -> PS3 Service by leaps and fucking bounds unless you like constant down and your credit card being stolen.

Xbox One -> PS4 still by a large margin. Microsoft servers always max out my fiber connection, may be due to them having server farms by Sonys downloads are fucking shithouse the same with uptime.
>>
>>377895702
>jet set radio 2
JSRF is the second game, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>377897213
Well Microsoft already has the infrastructure set up from other endeavors, so this anon is right.
>>
>>377896808
It's more like 25 million exclusives when combined. The fact is for the exclusives debate PS4 had 'nothing but Bloodborne' but then proceeded to destroy the field in the last year.

This was on top of not falling behind in a multiplatform generation of gaming, where the best sellers are games like GTAV, MGSV, etc.

The thing that has killed Xbone is the variety of FPS games. I remember how good Xbox was with games like Full Spectrum Warrior and the Ghost Recon series. The fact is, Microsoft stopped supporting studios because of that multiplatform gaming focus all companies took, and this bit a gigantic hole out of their ass this generation because they couldn't recover from a start that was 100% their fault.
>>
File: jew.jpg (13KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
13KB, 219x230px
>>377892481
>>377892558
>whitest country in South America
>ITS SHIT GOYS!!
>>
File: mPG5qze.gif (3MB, 476x268px) Image search: [Google]
mPG5qze.gif
3MB, 476x268px
>>377897145
no they have to also practice audience shilling/clapping
>>
>>377897215
I said it in my original post wrong and put it in his head, leave that poor anon alone.
>>
>>377892476
I wonder how long they'll spend on Xbox Game Pass and shit like new controllers.
>>
>>377897194
Microsoft is going to have to abandon the Xbone all together and just call Scorpio a next generation machine to get the drop on Sony. They also have to hope the PS5 rumors are complete bullshit too.

All the major upcoming games have either content or marketing deals with Sony. RDR2 is Sony marketing, Destiny 2 is Sony exclusive content, COD is Sony marketing and timed exclusive plus esports, Ubisoft is doing Far Cry 5 marketing with Sony.

I mean, shit, Sony doubled down this gen on Microsoft's tactic of buying air time for marketing so hard that there aren't many games left that aren't doing deals with Sony.
>>
>>377892019
wtf i hate xbox now
>>
File: 1433515966584.jpg (41KB, 555x800px) Image search: [Google]
1433515966584.jpg
41KB, 555x800px
>>377897145
>So an empty room then?

AKA the PS4 Library room
>>
>>377893380
Trademark renewal =/= back in production.

>>377894613
Can't wait to see which cookie cutter third person shooter they rent this time.
>>
>>377897390
Okay, I'll leave him alone but now you're the fucking idiot.
>>
>>377893380
Source?
>>
>>377897586
Apparently Deck13 (The Surge) is developing an exclusive for MS
>>
>>377897412
Scorpio will do RDR2 and Destiny in 4K but. If they can announce this who knows.

Sony should be preparing for next gen already because Microsoft will throw the massive arsenal of money bags at tying things up and can be guaranteed won't release a slower console again.

Microsoft can afford to loose a gen, if Sony have another PS3 like gen the department will get split from the company and sold off to the highest bidder.
>>
File: Xbox One & Controller.png (83KB, 748x955px) Image search: [Google]
Xbox One & Controller.png
83KB, 748x955px
>>377897194
Agreed, it's also fair that people laughed that PSPro looked like a toaster. But the thing is even if a half gen is a mistake which it is they just salvaged parts to make it cost effective. While if the Scorpio flops, everyone will laugh because it couldn't decide on what to do this generation and effectively killed itself.

It wanted to be a living room steam box and corner the market if people 'Just' bought their console.

Why didn't the majority of people buy their console guys? They would of wracked in the the money, WHY?
>>
>>377897741
Oh I remember that, that was about them being an ID@Xbox partner, it meant Xbone would be getting those games. http://wccftech.com/lords-fallen-dev-deck13-enters-idxbox-titles-coming-xbox/
>>
>>377891505
Considering audiences at E3 are paid to cheer this means absolutely nothing.
>>
>>377897860
Oh ok. Heard the partnered with some Disney developers who made Split/Second
>>
>>377897750
>Scorpio will do RDR2 and Destiny in 4k
I'll wait to see that after the games come out. Microsoft lies just as much as Sony to the point I'm fully expecting checkerboard 4k with native meaning native upscale.

Either way it doesn't matter if every game shows up with playstation logos stamped all over the marketing. For all microsoft's moneybags they've failed to achieve in a quarter of what they did during the 360 and we're heading into the launch of scorpio with every game either being Sony focused or PC focused.
>>
>>377897750
It's a Japanese market will keep it afloat, same as Ameriburger will keep Xbone on life support. Destiny 2 appears to be going to PC, so that becomes redundant, which sums up their struggle, because they introduced a strong FPS generation and they all moved onto a superior platform.
>>
>>377897750
I'm thinking that Sony may release the PS5 next year. Doing so would put MS in a difficult position given they would have only had their premium-priced 1.5 console on the market for a year, whereas Sony can come out with something more powerful that's only slightly more expensive and reclaim the superior-looking multiplat titles and more impressive exclusive games again.
>>
>>377897936
Yeah, that's one in the making. I think it's the same people who did the Skylanders toys to life too.
>>
>>377897936
they* = MS
>>
File: Aisha-Tyler-Ubisoft-E3-2013.png (254KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
Aisha-Tyler-Ubisoft-E3-2013.png
254KB, 1000x562px
>>377891505
I wish once, just once, we get a legit E3 that actually wasn't cringe or obviously aimed at non-customers. It makes for great time on /v/ and memes aplenty, but it's pretty much "everyone who plays video games is a basement dwelling sperg" just on the other side of the spectrum.
>>
>>377898001
>whereas Sony can
Provided they don't flub it. Remember, winning a generation tends to make console producers greedy and short sighted. There's really no reason to suspect Sony won't do something stupid with their next console. In fact "releasing the PS5 next year" sounds like just such a dumb move.
>>
>>377897808
>What it says: "Hear an aeroplane outside"
>What I read: "Hear a european outside"
My brain is collapsing.
>>
BUT WHERE ARE THE

?VIDEO?
?GAMES?

?

?

?
>>
>>377897969
Destiny looks like the same shit it was first gen, I expect the scorpio to handle it at 4K but we'll see.

My point was the money bags will come out next gen if they're not already making massive deals, Microsoft sit back after their success and thought they didn't need to buy up rights and advertising and first offer DLC after the 360 was a runaway.

>>377897983
After visiting Japan the Vita seems to be keeping Sony afloat there more than the PS4. There's rows and rows of that shit. Never realised how big the vita was over there.
>>
>>377898101
>In fact "releasing the PS5 next year" sounds like just such a dumb move.

Why though? They could completely cut MS out of the console market by getting the jump on them. Five years is long enough for a console generation anyway.
>>
>>377898084
E3 was never "for the gamers", anon.
>>
>>377898001
The PS5 isn't coming next year, expect 2019 at a minimum with 2018 announcement. They need to wait for the CPUs to dye size to come down to make any meaningful gains over the Scorpio. I just don't expect Sony to burn Pro customers this close either, who knows but. We'll find out in a few weeks.
>>
>>377897808
>Call of Duty: WWII

Shhhheeeeiiiiittt
>>
>tfw started on PC, switched to Xbox 360 with friends for CoD 4 & 5, Halo 3 and Gears 2, then went back to PC
if this isn't you I honestly have no idea what the FUCK you're doing. do you even have any critical ability whatsoever?
>>
>>377898101
>releasing the PS5 next year sounds like just such a dumb move
Dumber move than Microsoft getting ready to release their Dreamcast without considering the possibility of a PS2 around the corner?
>>
>>377898210

>Destroys their own business by saturating the market with constant refreshes and killing consumer trust

Well we are overdue a stupid Sony decision other than the emoji movie.
>>
>>377897194
You are using 4chan as your base. A bunch of permanent virgins who jack off to anime. Ive known people who were undecided for the longest time and the xbox slim + BC announcement pushed them over the edge. They enjoyed being able to keep their data from the 360 and continue forward. I mean if i remember, thanks to that launch the xbox was the best seller for a few months wasnt it?

As for the rest, uprooting the PS4 is very hard, no doubt. But its entertaining to see where MS will go next to get leverage on sony, they have billions more to spend on this than sony does. Lets remember some old things

The original xbox had a ton of exclusives from all over the world, the best online functions of its gen, created a brand name and mascot with halo. And at the end it barely beat the gamecube at 24 million. Commendable for a first attempt, to beat nintendo, but it wasn't a major success

Now the 360 got a year headstart and was the best place to play multiplats last gen, as well as picking up the slack and further carving out its niche of games. They branched out, and as much as its hated, the kinect was actually a successful peripheral, to the point where its not surprising they tried to keep it going with the xbone. They did the same marketing and content deals that sony is doing now. And despite all that, the ps3 still caught up, no doubt because of the more global appeal.

My point is that if they can further reverse the damage theyve done with good news and promise to be the best place to play multiplats, it should reasonably be a success. I want to see where they go with it, wishing death upon the console manufacturers is just to childish imo
>>
File: SensibleChuckle.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
SensibleChuckle.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>377898406

>Sony pulls a Sega move by putting too much hardware out

Yeah, no
>>
>>377892401
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>377895285
how to spot an underage
>>
>>377898416
I think it's ironic only really good decision to come out of the XBox division has been releasing some games for PC as well. I don't really see how XBone could turn back without strong exclusiveness and they opted out against that. Excellent for people who don't give a fuck about brand loyalty and just want the best experience, but bad news for XBone.
>>
>>377898510
They've had one major revision and one slim line. By holiday 2018 the PS4 platform will be 5 years old.
>>
>>377898210
You're assuming a lot. And that "a lot" is "consumers are willing to shell out another $400 dollars already." That's presupposing as well that Sony doesn't do something else stupid with the announcement. Not to mention they just released a premium upgrade of the current console.

This is ignoring the developer factor too. Sony's obviously been shelling out the dough left and right to get exclusive marketing and DLC deals, but they can't possibly sustain that indefinitely. Making it worth the while of devs to make their next multiplats either PS5 exclusive or better enough on the PS5 to justify a sale is going to cost a lot. Why not just sell to the current crop of 60 mil PS4 users?

Sony's not really making money on consoles either, they make it on their online services and licensing for games. Pushing another fucking hardware design out next year sounds like a bad idea. Why not just keep the gravy train of the PS4 going? It's other divisions aren't doing so hot either. The Scorpio is going to really need to clinch a decisive victory against the current PS4 hegemony to make Sony invest in getting the next gen out by 2018.
>>
>>377895987
If it's by Capcom Vancouver it'll be an abortion like 4 was.
>>
>>377891505

Not get sick Phil.
>>
>>377892558
Argentina and Chile are pretty comfy. Colombia is literally Africa-tier though.
>>
>>377895112
I should too
>>
>>377893539
Rare is garbage now and Yooka-Laylee is proof that Banjo-Tooie being as good as it was is a bigger fluke than Human Revolution being a good Deus Ex game
>>
I have been out of touch for like six years but back in the day it was xbox that introduced shit like monthly online payments and DLC. Isn't it a good thing that it's dying because PS decided to stick to having third-party games, as good games are the thing keeping the industry turning still?
>>
>>377892558
Looks like Venezuela from up here, those niggas are barely eating right now.
>>
>>377898654
What he has done is good for gamers, but bad for the Xbox brand. I personally don't care, but as "Head of Xbox" I have no idea why he's doing what he's doing. Play Anywhere is killing Xbox consoles.
Regardless, I don't know why people trust MS enough to buy games digitally through the W10 store, specially after what happened with GFWL. I'd rather get an xbone and buy physical copies. Then again, I'm a collectorfag, but still.
>>
>>377898654
Sure ive seen that too, but gaming pcs arent a big market. Then combine that with the windows 10 store. Pure speculation, but i doubt they've lost more than a million console sales by starting the play anywhere initiative and even then, what few PC sales they do get, it goes straight back to them anyway

I find a tinge of irony in it to, where you saw pc gamers begging for console games and when someone finally decides to be nice enough to go through with it, they get trashed on for it
>>
>>377898728
>Colombia is literally Africa-tier though.

As shitty as Colombia is, the true Africa-tier of south america is Venezuela.

I know, because I am from there.
>>
>>377898663
>PS4 5 years old

HOLD THE FUCK UP
WHAT
>>
>>377899010
It really does feel like there was much worth getting before this last year or so.
>>
File: 1391563887586.gif (133KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1391563887586.gif
133KB, 250x250px
>>377898916
Ganbatte.
>>
>>377899010
Yeah it didn't exist until bloodborne for me, so this gen feels really short.
>>
File: VAeA885.jpg (100KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
VAeA885.jpg
100KB, 500x285px
>>377891505
The concept that corporate executives have to pretend to be bros with their consumers now is absolutely hilarious to me.
>>
>>377896354
Platniums are more attractive than building a gamerscore.

"I have 34 Platnium trophies" is equally as impressive as "I have a 34k gamerscore", but trophies give you a better sense of accomplishment for individual games.
>>
>>377892404
>If the scorpio flops, I can't see them recovering any time soon. I almost kind of want them to finally step out of games just to allow some new blood to get into the hardware game at this point, I've lost all faith in msoft.
They'll just go hard on Win10 gaming, and fuck up the PC scene like GFWL did
>>
>>377899257
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkExBV05_EY

this is pure dopamine, 1000/1000 is also better than a platinum trophy, sorry bud
>>
>>377892404
I think the problem is who the FUCK is going to buy a Scorpio? Enthusiasts who will re-buy the console just because? First time customers who will buy it over the base model to play titles that are coming to PC as well? There is a very finite potential audience for Scorpio if it's beefed up and priced appropriately.

PS4 Pro was in a better situation comparatively.
>>
File: 1357443328209.jpg (176KB, 1278x863px) Image search: [Google]
1357443328209.jpg
176KB, 1278x863px
>>377898084
Is this bitch coming back? What the fuck is her problem? What the fuck is she trying to prove coming on year after year?
>>
File: IMG_2234.png (19KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2234.png
19KB, 500x500px
>>377891505
>>377891543
>>377892019
What exactly is wrong with these post?

I don't understand
>>
>>377899519
>What the fuck is she trying to prove
>I like getting paid
Why the fuck do you think these people show up?
>>
>>377899589
It's Xbox and it's not Japanese.
>>
>>377899519
Ubisoft pays her fat stacks to go on stage and spout dumb memes
>>
>>377899489
gamerscore doesn't even show whether you completed a game

1000gs could mean one 1000/1000 game or twenty 50/1000 games

it's truly a second class achievement system
>>
File: 1494600671546.jpg (78KB, 669x696px) Image search: [Google]
1494600671546.jpg
78KB, 669x696px
>>377896139
>people will buy a scorpio for achievements and 15 year old games
>599 US dollars
JUST
>>
>>377899689
Thats why you look at their profile
>>
>>377899689
Well, it rewards you for playing games rather than playing games to completion.
>>
>>377899601
>>377899663
She doesn't get paid? Or at least not a lot. She just comes on every year to save face because everyone flamed her for her first e3 appearance. She wants to show off that she's not a phony "gamer" and that the trolls never got under her skin.
>>
>>377893381
>MS has contributed NOTHING of worth to the industry
Xbox live brought online gaming to consoles in a feasible way. That's a pretty massive contribution.
>>
>>377899771
it rewards you the same for scratching the surface of many shovelware titles as it does for completing one proper game.

It's the shovelware of achievement systems.
>>
The Scorpio is a disaster waiting to happen.

No matter how good the hardware is, all games have to be compatible with the 2013 original Xbone model, so technically impressive games can't be made using the full hardware, only better looking games of current tech. Maybe sometimes running better as well, but that isn't going to happen all the time. Plus since ps4 is so far ahead, it is devs no.1 priority when developing, so barely anything is going to be specifically optimised for Xbone and definetly not Scirpio.

Regular people won't want to buy something that costs a shitton more and doesn't do anything better than a normal Xbone. 4K tv's are rare, and most console players don't really care about Framerates.

People buy consoles to play new games, they won't buy a console to play games they already could at slightly better resolutions and framerates. Not to mention there's still the issue of Xbone having no worthwhile exclusives. If Xbox wants to stay in the industry they should just wait it out and release a proper next gem console and try again. PS3 managed to unfuck itself by winning in Europe and Asia and finally getting good games. Xbox never stood a chance in those regions and it's losing America as well.
>>
>>377897194
I disagree.
I bought XboneS on release. It's my first console besides from SNES and PSP.
Reasons:
> at the moment we knew nothing about PS4Pro, while Xbone had a clear path (BoneS now, Scorpio next year). It's still true.
> Recore: gotta admit that it ended up as glorified indie game but still loved it despite its flaws.
> Backward Compatibility
Backward Compatibility was huge for me. I missed lots of stuff from previous gen (Mass Effect Trilogy, Bayonetta, Catherine) so it was relevant feature for me.
Fun fact is that Gears, Halo and Forza all ended up being nice additions but weren't system sellers for me.

Yeah, I ended up choosing losers. PS4 had fantastic start of the year which makes me feel like a dumbass. But at moment of my choice PS4 had not that much to offer except from Uncharted/TLOU/Bloodborne.

While I don't care that much about most of Sony exclusives - it's annoying to be a second class citizen of gaming world. What mostly hurts me is Sony's deal with Devolver Digital honestly.
>>
>>377894669
>PS4 has nogaems!
Stellar argument
>>
Wait, they rehearse for E3? What the fuck? Why do you need to rehearse a presentation?
>>
>>377898694
and 2. and 3.
>>
I feel like microsoft is only so "nice" to their fans because they're in the losing position. Sony did the same thing with whatever the fuck "The list" was supposed to be where people could literally beg them for localizations so they'd look like the good guys in the eyes of people.
>>
>>377898416
They have billions to spend on Xbox Brand.
Nothing sells and they go broke from investing all their billions.

That is literally the argument you make when you spout about Microsoft having strong backing.

Now, if Microsoft weren't greedy fucks and went back to their practices when they developed the original Xbox, boosting developer support. I would never dare shit on them anymore. But that's not the reality we live in anon.
>>
>>377900194
Have you watched an E3? If anything, they should rehearse more, or maybe less seeing as they seem to fuck up anyway.

Rehearsals are often a source of leaks too.
>>
>>377900194
Everyone rehearses every e3(except konami) Every professional trade show, key note etc has rehearsals. Or otherwise this will happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4rMy1iA268
>>
>>377892476
>Killer Instinct 2
this alone would make xbox conference worth it. Killer Instinct is a great fighting game, the only reason it's not incredibly popular is because it's held hostage by microsoft
>>
>>377900272
Well, of course they are. They're a corporation who's sole purpose is to earn money. How you go about that is what matters, though.
>>
>>377900283
>original xbox practices

Yes, tell me how much investing in jet set radio future, otogi, whacked, and conker worked out for them

>trying to somehow justify that every business isnt greedy
>>
File: jLZTk9I.jpg (58KB, 480x562px) Image search: [Google]
jLZTk9I.jpg
58KB, 480x562px
>>377899926
>>
>>377891505
I wonder what kinds of new tv stuff they will have this time.
>>
>>377900269
At least we got a good port of DR1 out of this mess.
>>
>>377897384

Sony's conferences have the most obvious shills in the audience that I've seen. I remember one where Jack Tretton was on stage and almost everything he said was greeted with shrieking adulation like he was Justin Bieber.
>>
>all these loyalist plebs who never had an OG Xbox
Best console that gen. Lots of exclusive games including japanese games, that were way better than what PlayShovelware 2 had.
>>
>>377900392
They supported Bungie dip shit, but what they tried to do as they did with all great past developer studios is tighten creative control on it.

It's the same reason why Scalebound got cancelled, they probably wanted more direct control and when they couldn't they dropped it.
>>
>>377900392
It's actually funny how Microsoft tried the exact same approach with zany and non-traditional projects for their every platforms launch. Bet it snatching JRPGs for the 360 or just plain weird games like D4 for XBone.
>>
>>377891505
Are you afraid?
>>
>>377900392
Sony didn't try to shove a closed DRM solution up everyone's ass for one, why don't we start there?
>>
>>377891505
>Room is full
LEAKS
W H E N ?
H
E
N
?
>>
>>377900571
Yes they saw potential in bungie, and that was right when shooters on console were starting to grow huge and that was a smart move. But they also did a bunch of other partnerships that didnt stick. Whos fault is it if the games arent being supported? Or does everyone working for microsoft have to buy 20 copies of the game so console war kids can go on the internet and get in sales wars?

>>377900573
Yes, i didnt mean to imply that any of the games i listed were bad. Its just that they werent million sellers and had a huge following, but they were still attempts. If those were on the ps2, you could bet thered be a lot more niggers crying out how those were the greatest games ever made and how good sony did back then. There is a slight bias against microsoft, as even when they do good or attempt to, its shat on, as shown with >>377900729
>>
>>377892476
>Microsoft might actually pulll a Sony 2006
>again
>>
>>377892220
>I honestly don't know. The Xbox has felt completely irrelevant this generation.

Outside North America it certainly is irrelevant. Used to be a time when they appealed to a global audience but they've given up on that.
>>
>>377899589
The Xboxâ„¢ God Philodeus Spenceres is speaking to mortals, as if he cared about his puny weak followers.
>>
File: phil spencer.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
phil spencer.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
>Best single player experience from xBone is fucking Forza Horizon
What the hell happened?
>>
>>377900802
The whole thing got leaked ten minutes before it started, so then.
>>
>>377900802
why do you want leaks? the fun part is seeing the reveal all prettier up.
>>
>>377900975
Nobody bought this. MS will never moneyhat for sonething like this again.
>>
>>377901042
probably focus more on coop and mp, xbox has always focused on coop over single
>>
>>377892531
>Its white therefore great

Money makes a country great not race. Ever been to Poland? Sure it's white but also shit.

Honestly it's no coincidence most racists are poorfags.
>>
>>377901042
Gran Turismo developers got old and lazy, easy victory for them. Otherwise FPS generation grew up and went to FPS. Less developers and multiplat focus, with Kinect crippling early game performance so they lost the lead since they forgot they were a fucking 'Vidya Game Console'. Also had 3 years to easily get it back, fuck up every time.
>>
>>377900975
you can thank Don Matrick for that.
Phil inherited Don's empire of dirt.
he put a big old dent on Xbox that will never fully truly heal no matter how hard Phil nurtures it back to health.
>>
>>377892558
Nobody ever talks about Uruguay. It's the most European country of the continent. No wars, no cortuption scandals, no cartels.

It's fucking amazing knowing the history of South America.
>>
>>377896883
FIFA enthusiasts play on Xbox One because it has exclusive 'Legends', basically extra content with the best players of all time, something PS4 doesn't have
>>
>>377901339
Not for long
>>
>>377901339
>Uruguay
>Ur a gay
Hmmmm
>>
>>377901287
We shit on mattrick now, but lets not forget he was there with balls securing deals with publishers
>>
>>377901198
>Money makes a country great
Saudi Arabia is pretty fucking rich. Now unless you're using a pretty far out definition of "great" then your thesis just self-destructed.
>>
>>377901431
sure, don
>>
>>377900312
Are there any more non-E3 spaghetti moments? Only one I can think of was that Qualcomm conference where the execs "try to connect with the millenials"
>>
>>377901756
TORNADO

TORNADO92
>>
>>377901478
Which country got the leader of the free world to grasp a globe with them like a bunch of super villains? Because unless your answer is anything but Saudi Arabia I'm afraid they're the greatest.
>>
>GUYS SCORPIO WILL COST LESS THAN THE SUM OF ITS PARTS
>YOU CAN'T GET A PC THIS GOOD UNLESS YOU SPEND AT LEAST 2K
lol fucking desperate
>>
>>377900802
the room is full of microsoft stooges practising cheering and applauding the most underwhelming announcements
>>
>>377902047
>>GUYS SCORPIO WILL COST LESS THAN THE SUM OF ITS PARTS

Consoles are almost always sold at a loss and if the manufacturer is breaking even they've done a good job. What annoys me is when people don't factor in the cost of a TV. Contrary to popular belief not everyone just happens to have a TV anymore.
>>
File: 1491162487923.jpg (134KB, 618x554px) Image search: [Google]
1491162487923.jpg
134KB, 618x554px
>>377902047
>15 years ago
>consoles actually have a reasonable performance-per-dollar advantage over the average retard's PC because they don't run a bloated OS underneath the games
>today
>consoles all have bloated OSes and meme everyone into buying focus-tested "cinematic experiences" that are extremely linear to allow for 24-30fps of decent graphics
>>
>>377901198
Poland is slavic.
>>
>>377902223
because asset cost has gone up. 80% of game development is spent on asset creation, what the game will actually BE like is locked in early on. which is kinda why game design is important.
>>
>>377901397
Enthusiasts = 1st world country that dosh out for DLC
Non Enthusast = Euro/Slav scum + Spanish 3rd world countries that play 8 hours of FIFA a day
>>
>>377902167
>Consoles are almost always sold at a loss
but when you have to use this as a USP you are fucking desperate
>>
File: minecraft.jpg (111KB, 859x482px) Image search: [Google]
minecraft.jpg
111KB, 859x482px
>>377902331
>80% of game development is spent on asset creation
and here's the second highest selling game of all time. graphics are a literal meme.
>>
File: 1478926984812.jpg (91KB, 640x707px) Image search: [Google]
1478926984812.jpg
91KB, 640x707px
>>377891505
>>377891543
>>377892019
Wow, it's like he actually likes his fanbase and video games.
>>
>>377902331
ironic since these games all have the same fucking mechanics as one another year after year, it's the fucking opposite of "game design"
>>
>>377901895
CAN YOU DIG IT????????
>>
>>377902598
I'd spend 2.5 billion for that game, someone get me my cheque book.
>>
>>377892404
The future of Xbox is prebuilt gaming pcs with more accessible gaming OS
>>
>>377902598
Not really. Minecraft is hardly the standard, anon.
>>
So, when is this man going to put Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon in something that is not dead?
>>
>>377902824
the point is graphics are a meme. the most popular games are always graphically behind the standard. hell, dynasty warriors still sells gangbusters and the gameplay and graphics have been stagnant for a decade. people want consistency and a few bells and whistles, and even then, it depends on the genre. gameplay is king, which is why games like overwatch and counter strike still dominate. counter strike looks just good enough, and overwatch stole it's art wholesale from pixar, a tried and true money bringer. video games are an extremely low effort industry, but they won't tell you that because it's either to pump out a few days of work and stagger it out and pretend you're working hard.
>>
>>377902885
Even if they come to PC they will be windows 10 only
>>
>>377897883
>Never forget that it was confirmed that Xbox put a tonne of employees in the back of the crowd for the xbox one announcement e3
>Anytime the crowd cheered or clapped for a announcement about the console no one on screen at the front of the stage were cheering or clapping because they were all journalists who were unimpressed.
>Later that day Ps4 has there e3 show and those same journalist are losing their fucking minds over used games trading of all things.
>>
>>377894136
>>377894782

did either of you even read what he posted?
>>
>>377903069
Well, whatever. It's better than having to buy a console that is only worth it for last gen multiplats (or GeoW, if you're a fan) or dead weight.
>>
>>377903135
Words can simply not express how badly MS fucked the xbone reveal
>>
>>377898001
Sony said when they unveiled the PS4 they expect a decade out of it so don't expect anything until 2020 at least in terms of a new console announcement. They also said 7 years out of ps3 and that turned out to be very accurate and even now it still gets some games released on it.
>>
>>377903037
correction would be Video games is NOW a low effort industry due to marketing practices. A Japanese or even Western PC developer would not eat / sleep for weeks to get their game up to polish. Cause you bought the game, that was fucking it, and people had pride, not this homo-loving social media type pride, it's the company's fucking pride and reputation.

The best studios have given it their all, and as time goes by they eventually tone down, but asshats think they can take the IP and it will just magically work itself out.

Current industry are underachievers due to their 1st world privileges, that's why Slavs with less resources are somehow producing better looking games with the plethora of features everyone wanted in their imaginations of what future games should evolve into.
>>
They're going to unveil Minecraft 2 at e3
>>
>>377900269
how was 2 an abortion?
>>
>>377900027
If you missed stuff and wanted backwards compatibility rather than pay 300-400 on a new console why didn't you just spend 100 on a second hand ps3/xbox360
>>
>>377903310
Claiming they'll get ten years out of the console doesn't mean they can't release a new console after five years. Second-rate multiplat versions and shovelware may still be released on the PS4 for an additional five years to bring it up to the 10-year mark, much like the PS2. That doesn't mean it'll be a relevant gaming platform once the PS5 is released, however.
>>
>>377894524
GOING BACK TO ITS ROOTS
>>
>>377903370
>Current industry are underachievers due to their 1st world privileges, that's why Slavs with less resources are somehow producing better looking games with the plethora of features everyone wanted in their imaginations of what future games should evolve into.
it's funny because my pure contempt for how lazy developers are is my motivation to make a game. i'm already receiving a nice amount of donations for doing it too, and i hardly have an up and running game to show for it. the difference is i'm not taking it for granted at all, i'm extremely motivated and feel fantastic that people are already paying me because they want exactly what i want. 9 times out of 10 when people start getting patreon dosh, they immediately stop trying and milk it for all it's worth. i'm doing the complete opposite and working as hard as i can. i want to literally kill them with quality and effort. i know i'm being dramatic, but i think it would be hilarious to set the standard for crowdfunded games as just one jackass making a game.
>>
>>377892791
>>377892990
The only region it's selling better than 360 is the US
Everywhere else except maybe Mexico its selling much worse
>>
File: 1383430014150.png (91KB, 686x456px) Image search: [Google]
1383430014150.png
91KB, 686x456px
>>377903445
>Minecraft 2
Wow, that actually hadn't occurred to me. Jesus christ that might do it. If they can actually pull it off. Most of the Minecraft stuff is in user generated content, merchandise, and so on. But if they could really sell a full on sequel, that'd probably be a big coup
>>
>>377893381
>Fucking Xbox is so shit because they brought something to the masses that i don't like
>Online
>ergonomic controllers
>consoles can also be used for media playback and/or sharing files, with state of the art tech(5.1, hd)
>Games for download
>games that "work"
>RRoD
>>
>>377892220
>bad launch
>inferior multiplats
>no japanese support
>most exclusives also on pc
>they manage to turn 2 of their 3 big first party games(halo and gears) into franchises nobody cares anymore

They fucked up really hard
>>
>>377892714
One more little push to put the nail in the Xbox cancer grave. God I hope the destruction of this cancerous brand and the garbage it's done to the gaming industry more than anyhting in the world.

Please fucking die Xbox and hang the entire marketing team and everyone who works for it. Just fucking die Microsoft you piece of shit
>>
>>377903794
Everything you stated is either a lie or not good though. Online kills games by taking development focus away from the single player experience which is what should be the most important thing to get right.
>>
>>377904138
>Online kills games by taking development focus away from the single player experience which is what should be the most important thing to get right.

Why, though? Given the prevalence of MP-oriented games now, that must be what more people want than SP, so why should devs focus on SP games?
>>
>>377904113
Cant fucking wait. Hopefully Nintendo goes 3rd party after that. Im not kidding when I say a Sony monopoly on the console market will save gaming. It'll be a dream come true for both weebs and westacucks.
>>
>>377904138
>everyone should cater to me lmao
>>
>>377893141
I agree with this guy. Sony focus on getting all the niches like weaboos into a giant unified install base and let the thurd parties do the dudebro shit to appeal the normies. Nintendo would be the same if it wasn't the fact that they third party support sucks
>>
I hope Microsoft leaves the gaming industry, only good things will happen when they do
>>
Xbox is cancer, Scorpio is cancer.

We dont need more hardware, we need games and the industry to catch up and game budgets to stabilize. I will never buy a Scorpio or Pro for that matter.

I respond to games and Xbox has fuck all that is why it's cancer.
>>
>>377904285
>>377904381
There's nothing wrong with making a multiplayer experience but if that's the case that should be the main focus of the studio so that they create the best game possible. I'm not saying all studios should focus on only one type of game as I agree there should be a variety but I am saying that a game should be one or the other so all focus can be focused in the same direction. A game that is both will only be as good as it is as long as the servers are up. As soon as the multiplayer servers are down then all the game has left to stand on is its singleplayer and since that will always be an eventuality I'd rather a studio just focus on the single player if they are going to have one.
>>
>>377904690
Why are people begging for a Sony monopoly? The last time Sony dominated a console generation, they thought they could do whatever they wanted the following generation, leading to an overly expensive console that was hard to work with and had no games. Is that what you want the PS5 to be?
>>
>>377893381
>>377904113
Holy shit dat butthurt

Haven't seen anger at electronic toys in a long time.
>>
the xbox is still alive??? and it has an E3? PPPFTTT HAHA just die already shitbox
>>
>>377904885
They never dominated except this gen though. Agree on their bad practices, though.
>>
>>377904991
Both PS1 and PS2 dominated their generations. Only delusional nintentoddlers believe otherwise.
>>
>>377904690
Although I've always owned sony systems I disagree that microsoft should leave the industry. Competition is important as its what gives us cheaper consoles and competitive features and deals. It also ensures that no one company is free to do whatever they want without any risk of losing customers to someone else
>>
The Xbox has no games, it's the doorstoper of current gen consoles, probably the worst console in the history of gaming to have as few games as it dose. Nobody should buy an Xbox seriously.

Phil's PR is just a constant stream of desperate bullshit anyway, everytime he speaks it's like he's trying to hide a closet full of foul stenched shit and every word he says subciously reminds everybody of the shit closet he's trying to push on us
>>
>>377904991
What the fuck are you talking about? The PS2 annihilated the Xbox and Gamecube in sales.
>>
>>377904991
Playstation has always dominated except in America which prefers Xbox
>>
>>377905120

I donnt know why but the Xbox is like the most sterile, corporate souless console vibe to it. All the spokes persons sound like businessmen trying to make bucks that's why I avoid it. It doesn't help that all Xbox games look like shit focus tested for ultimate normals anyway, I don't like that shit
>>
>>377891505
FYI, they're making another Killer Instinct.
>>
MS and Xbox are just rich, greedy, aggressive retards and the Xbox brand reflects that perfectly which is why I will never touch that pos.
>>
>What the fuck is going on with Xbox atm?

The usual bullshit as always, cancelling games and tyring to find ways of turning games into a TV service. Fuck em, I hope Xbox collapses.
>>
>>377905287
Good, I hope it bombs like the last one. The more time they develop games nobody is going to buy the better.
>>
>>377904920
Weebs pls go
>>
>>377900432
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>377905529
>hating the games and not the company
Never go full retard.
>>
File: 1452194247217.jpg (25KB, 240x267px) Image search: [Google]
1452194247217.jpg
25KB, 240x267px
>look at xbox e3 line up online
>literally regurgitate a small amount of vomit in my mouth

it's kind of poetic in a way I guess??
>>
>>377905529
It did fine considering it didn't cost much to produce and also barely got any advertising. It also still has a pretty decently sized community, enough that they can add new characters still and with community funds.
>>
>>377905457
>he then calmly proceeds to buy a PSVR and cant await the PS5's release with Underage pantsu questu kawaii desu ne 44

Sonykeks are the cancer of the industry
>>
>>377892476
Very underwhelming and accurate. This is something that's gonna happen. Add a mystery surprise title. Either one or two games.
>>
>>377905092
>>377905170
You mean PS4. The difference is greater between consoles.
>>
>>377897353
Keep dreaming
>>
>>377899613
this
>>
>>377905656
>>377905656
i'd self vomit too if Xbox's line up is the only shit I had to look forward to.

Microsoft really dropped the ball and let it smash into their cankels this gen, I bought a 360 last gen and only got a PS3 right at the very end but from then it's been all Sony. I don't think I have a single reason to go back to MS, their games and third party support is pretty trash, theres nothing on the console to freakin play
>>
>>377891505
I dunno but I get the impression MS knows the Xbone was a mistake
>>
>>377905535
Full Japanese control over the console market again would be amazing though. All the consoles would be getting the good Japanese games while western SJW devs would fuck off to the pc containment box. The best games ever made were made when only japs made consoles. All MS does is stink up the place with their American Shart Kart ways by introducing cancer like DRM consoles and spyware
>>
>>377905896
>the Xbone was a mistake
The console itself was fine. The PR and shitty advertisement and rushing of games was the mistake. They didn't advertise AT ALL when games even came to Windows 10 later on like Halo 5 forge or Killer Instinct beyond maybe a tweet.
>>
>>377905757
>Difference of approximately 28 million between PS4 and XBONE
>Difference of approximately 130 million between PS2 and Xbox/Gamecube

Xbox One has already sold more than the original Xbox and the PS4 has sold much less than the PS2.
>>
>>377905946
Back like how it was in the old days, the arguably best console generations. This is a major reason why I want M$ to fuck off, when Jap companies compete against each other for the gamers dollar good shit happens, as soon as M$ entered the fray paid online, DLC, dudebro shooter focus and all this other bullshit happened and now we can't get rid of it.
>>
>>377905996
>The console itself was fine.

Except for being so underpowered that it couldn't even run release games at 1080p.
>>
Xbox is cancer shit
>>
>>377906123
That's every console though.
>>
>>377891505
Phantom Dust remake actually getting made
the remaster got a free release because no one knows that game so they decided to give it free so people will know
>>
>>377906481
Now enhanced with exciting microtransactions!
>>
>>377906065
So you werent around when Counterstrike and Fifa started this whole dudebro bullshit way before there was any MS console on the market. It sure is summer in here.
>>
>>377901339
>Just owned Japan 2/0.
Can anyone stop this country at this point?
>>
>>377892714
>pushing gaming to dudebros
Oh fuck off the PS2 did it already
>>
>>377906065
When scorpio bombs hopefully MS decides they are going to just release on Windows 10 from now on. Then there will be room for a new competitor in the console market. We need a new Sega only without all the retarded decisions they made.
>>
File: MSE3MayBeGood.png (83KB, 634x374px) Image search: [Google]
MSE3MayBeGood.png
83KB, 634x374px
>>377891505
I don't know, you ask me?
>>
A monopoly would be terrible, the initial PS3 and Xbone reveals are exactly the sort of shit that happens when a corp thinks they are the only ones in the business.
I don't like the Xbox brand (the og Xbox was great though) I'm an Idort and PlayStation's have always been my first go-to for consoles but Sony need someone to run along side them directly to keep them in check, so unless Sega stumble upon billions to return to the console race or another company (Apple? Samsung?) wade in and take their place Microsoft are necessary for the industry.
>>
>>377906697
Just one new IP? Boy, they'll need more than that. PS4 already has an exclusive GOTY contender and has many more on the way.
>>
>>377906630
I want them to go head to head with Steam so they can finally let the console industry try and recover from their damage and their anti-shilling and manufactured console wars on /v/. It's delicious seeing it catch up to them finally.

At this point ANY company besides MS would be a better competitor. The entire Xbox division from the ground up is just cancerous to gamers and needs to go.
>>
>>377901148
This
>>
>>377906703
How fucking shitty would an Apple console be? I shudder at the thought. I can't think of many companies that would realistically want or be able to enter the console market now. Maybe Valve could try doing something on the home console front.
>>
I honestly feel kind of bad for Phil Spencer. He seems like he legitimately wants to run a good vidya company, but fucking Don Mattrick ruined everything for him, and the higher-ups at Microsoft only care about making more money.
>>
>>377896139
>literally 1 or 2 games
>talking about Dreamcast online games

This guy.
>>
>>377906773
They don't need a lot of new ips they just need of a lot of first parties, old, existing, and new to feel up their game library for the Xbox.
>>
File: 1279323096824.png (539KB, 1148x768px) Image search: [Google]
1279323096824.png
539KB, 1148x768px
>>377906897
>Maybe Valve could try doing something on the home console front
>>
thanks to memes and corporate Wendys, SM interactions is now a viable strategy
>>
>>377906697
*tell
>>
>>377906924
Don't feel sorry for him, he has a high paying job with a golden parachute clause in his contract and can easily get a job elsewhere.
Don't feel sorry for any corporate mouthpiece, ever.
>>
Xbox is cancerous and hope the scorpio flops
>>
>>377906961
They need exclusives to sell the box, and they won't have any.
>>
>>377892481
I would pick Argentina over any "great country" these days.
>>
>>377907149
No one gives a shit about Windows 10 gaming, stop revisioning history like that garbage is popular because it's not. Windows 10 is doing good as an OS not a gaming service, drill that into your thick skull.
>>
>>377892558
>shittiest country
>what is Venezuela
dumbass
>>
>>377892476
Would love KI2
>>
>>377902691
AND NEXT PAUL?!
>>
>>377903037
>the point is graphics are a meme
There are exceptions, but that doesn't make them rules. Gameplay may be the king, but so fucking what, everyone knows this. Too bad most games have shitty gameplay and it's not because they don't try, they just have no idea what to make with it.
>>
File: IMG_5710.jpg (121KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5710.jpg
121KB, 960x540px
>>377902691
BANG
>>
>>377906697
It isnt hard to have more exclusive games when last year they didn't have any since everything was come to windows ten.
>Last year: Sea of Thieves and halo wars
>This year: Sea of Thieves, Cuphead, Crackdown maybe and a new IP
>good year
>>
>>377907891
See>>377907279
If you really like that piece of shit for gaming then you deserved to have Microsoft's dicks shoved up your ass.
>>
>>377907279
I use windows 10 for any xbox exclusive and it works great. Microsoft last year single handedly gave me a reason to never own an xbox during the same conference they announced two new consoles unless i want to play the twentieth halo
>>
Xbox has no games, all on PC so I see no reason to get it and thats why Scrpio will flop
>>
File: 1490111514842.jpg (5KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
1490111514842.jpg
5KB, 212x238px
>>377908125
>sonegros and mustards don't know the power of normies
>>
>>377908105
Wow you were actually dumb enough to get Windows 10 for gaming, good luck to you in Windows Store, also good luck trying to find players in the Windows 10 version of Gears 4.
>>
>>377908205
Normies chose PS4 this gen though
>>
>>377892019
>Argentina, great country

trigged_br.wc3
>>
>>377908000
It has its flaws and I never use it to play games unless its an xbox exclusive but i will gladly use it rather than paying three hundred dollars for an xbox one just so i can play one game that i can get on the windows ten store.
>>
>>377908205
>he thinks a game companie appealing to normies will get my autism bucks

That's even worse, the more appealing something is to the mobile/normal gamer crowd the worse it typically is
>>
>>377906697
He says this every fucking year.
>>
I bet Scorpio will have exclusives. They wont be on windows 10. Yeah, theyll work on original Xbone, but probably just barely. Remember, MS retracted their statement that all upcoming games will be on Windows 10
>>
File: 1495551735598.png (550KB, 1536x1187px) Image search: [Google]
1495551735598.png
550KB, 1536x1187px
>>377906773

>Any PS4 Game
>GOTY Contender
>>
>>377899892
Dreamcast did it first, home slice.
>>
>>377908251
I use steam and the ps4 for the majority of my gaming and the only time I've used the windows 10 store so far (which don't get me wrong is shitty and has a horrible layout) is to get small xbox live titles that aren't available elsewhere and I'm not interested in gears or any online xbox game for that matter so I'm not worried about that.
>>
>>377908530
Horizon Zero Dawn is the current GOTY. Zelda is manchild trash.
>>
>>377908541
I think it was because of MS. Xbox Live was a continuation of that service.

also Sega did it even firster.
>>
>>377908649
>>377908530
Take this obvious derailing shit elsewhere.
>>
>Xbox chief: we need to create a Netflix of video games
ok
>>
>>377895849
>>377898840
>>377907297
Venezuelan here, i can confirm this, the whole country is falling into pieces as we speak they've been on riot for the past 50 days, hundreds has died thanks to repression from the policial forces, inflation is around 1000%, there literally no food, it's been reported people is either starving or eating garbage, there's no medicines or any medical healthcare private or public

TL;DR: Venezuela is right now the shittiest place in the whole continent and arguably the world (yes people in venezuela die by thousands every weeked, look it up, though the government refuses to report official number, imagine if they did)
>>
>>377905529
/v/ - Video Games
>>
>>377908370
>>377908636
If you going to go for combos, the best combo is Steam PS4/Pro, Xbox One/Scorpio, and Switch. Steam for PC, PS4 for Sony exclusives, Xbox exclusives for the better optimized versions of games that are not locked under Windows Store (don't be stupid like with Halo 1 and 2 where the Xbox versions are better), and Switch for Nintendo exclusives.
>>
>>377905120
>Xbone
>probably the worst console in the history of gaming
If you're an underageb& that started gaming in 7th gen, I can see why you'd think that. There were plenty of worse consoles in the past, though
>>
>>377892019
>I love Argentina, I went there the other day, beautiful country. I met this guy there, amazing guy, you'd love him. Such a great people, those Argentinians
>>
>>377909039
That reminds me. That Xbox game pass thing. How much time will they waste talking about how you can pay each month to play games that are easily found in bargain bins now?
>>
>>377903212
>I want to play these games but refuse to buy the console required to do so
Being a poorfag must be suffering
>>
>>377900068
Name some good Ps4 games that aren't movies or weebshit.
>>
>all these fags on /v/ freaking out over phil's inoffensive tweets

Wow, is he the new trump?

BROMALD BRUMPPP- nintendogaf
>>
>>377909489
Bloodborne
>>
>>377892714
>implying Sony didn't kill gaming with cinematic garbage and turning consoles into 'home entertainment devices' and Nintendo didn't attract millions of casuals to gaming
Those two companies did far more damage than Microsoft ever did, Sony especially.
>>
>>377908530
>Knack
>86 points on Metacritic

And people think that i'm weird for buying games based only on my impressions instead of watching reviews.
>>
>>377909583
Good game. Go ahead name more some more.
>>
>>377906697
>launching new IP for Xbox this year
It better be good Phil, after the cancellation of Scalebound it better be REALLY good.
>>
>>377909596
Go away Major Nelson
>>
>>377909869
>the cancellation of Scalebound
Don't worry, it's been renewed.
>>
>>377909930
The trademark was, it doesn't mean shit though, it just means Platinum can't use any of the stuff they worked on it or use the name.
>>
File: 1492252784882.png (875KB, 1145x698px) Image search: [Google]
1492252784882.png
875KB, 1145x698px
I don't know about the Scorpio. I've bought the wrong hardware before that was supposed to be "more powerful" and ended up with fuck all support.

I don't care about Halo and Forza and come on... Crackdown wasn't all that good, y'all.

I just don't see what they'll even put out on it.
>>
>>377910120
So, game looked like shit anyway, maybe a new dev can actually make the game good over whatever the hell Platinum Games was trying to make.
>>
>>377910238

this is exactly how i felt when the xbone was coming out. They left the 360 for dead in like 2009/2010 and just stopped making any games that werent halo, forza, or crackdown. people still bought the one though, so who knows
>>
>>377909216
Who the fuck wants to play halo anymore?
>>
>>377910542
Me
>>
>>377894187
Windows 10 Store needs to do another app purge to get rid of all the mobile cash-in shit. Or add tags so people can filter them out.

The problem is all the shit apps are there from the Windows 8 store, and they're obligated to support the Windows 8 store until 2020 because it's the only way to download software on the Surface RT.
>>
>>377909309
This. Nothing will ever top the Atari Jaguar or the CD32.
>>
>>377910238
I'm with you, I'm really curious how they'll try to push the thing but I can't see how it can be anything but a massive flop.

Unless Microsoft do what they did with the early 360 by forking out huge wads of cash and deals to devs to make exclusives and turn former PS exclusives multiplat, this won't happen though.
>>
>>377909858
Bloodborne
>>
>>377909596
>implying there's anything wrong with a game being cinematic
As long as the gameplay is enjoyable it shouldn't be an issue if there's a lot of cutscenes.
>>
>>377909930
>Scalebound is the new IP being shown off at e3
I would literally shit my pants from laughing
>>
>>377910923
Oh my god if this happens, Holy shit! XD
>>
File: 1495550463870.jpg (22KB, 414x380px) Image search: [Google]
1495550463870.jpg
22KB, 414x380px
>>377909596
>c-c-c-c-c-casuals!!!!!!
fuck off lmao
>>
>>377899589

It's just your average microsoft shilling that happens here when we're getting close to one of the big events. They are still trying to push the "le phil is le based good guy that is a gamer just like me! xD" narrative in hopes that we forget everything about Don Mattrick or how the xbox division tried to kill everything good about gaming with its draconian policies.

Incoming pajeet damage control.
>>
>>377897808
>call of duty: wwii starts
So this... is the power... of Activision
>>
>>377901756
>>377901895
>>377902691
>>377907384
OOOOOOOOOOOR.....
A CEE EEE OOH
>>
File: xbox one revealed.jpg (40KB, 940x586px) Image search: [Google]
xbox one revealed.jpg
40KB, 940x586px
>>377910475
I bought the Bone at launch because I thought "Dead Rising 3, Ryse... Xbox is gonna go at it again with a ton of exclusive games".

...and then they did nothing...

...and then they ported everything to PC and said they'd were gonna keep doing that.

I'm even the guy who made the "tv, tv, tv" video and I expected they would straighten out, but the Xbox One is a massive flop and disappointment all around.
>>
>>377894317
The problem with the xbox is that it's "big" IPs are literally has-been shit that is completely washed out at this point. I mean, seriously, who even gives a fuck about Halo, Forza or Gears of War anymore?

Microsoft is pretty much Diet Sony. It tries to fill the same spot as them but providing only dudebro shit, whereas Sony provides even more of those as well as having the entire japanese industry sans nintendo on its back. The xbox literally has no reason to exist, hence why it has fallen into irrelevancy to the point where I sometimes don't even remember that it's still actually a thing.
>>
>>377897808
>COD WW2
Nigga saw the future
>>
File: 1481181078942.jpg (140KB, 906x993px) Image search: [Google]
1481181078942.jpg
140KB, 906x993px
inb4 it's half pc, normies do not have gaymin pc's
>>
>>377909408
I would say they'll spend 20-30 minutes talking about stupid shit like that and new controllers.
>>
>>377892220

There's just nothing to meme about or towards. Memeing works when there's a sizeable amount of fans you're memeing towards. Hardly anyone bought an Xbone, except maybe some "bros". The ones that did and post here know it's shit and have no reason to defend it, they know they'll just embarass themselves.

PS4 or the Switch have at least plenty of fans you can aggravate with memes, so there's a reaction. Xbone? It's just dead. You meme about the Xbone being dead, people give that post a look and go "yeah it is", and move on.
>>
Scorpio is gonna be a pc that says xbox on the side. literally a windows 10 machine. Basically a steam machine but from ms. They aren't making dedicated consoles anymore just pre built pcs

They're actually already doing this now
>>
>>377892558
Funny way to spell Brazil
>>
>>377898084
Xbox had that only game trailers 2 years ago.
Overall that e3 was tame.
>>
I forgot Xbox was a thing.

What franchises do they have going for it?
>>
>>377901339
I want to go to Uruguay to live. Do you recommend it Anon?
I'm tired of the K and Gatos fighting here, like really damn tired.
>>
>>377896808
this is the stupidest argument i have ever read on here

congrats lad, you are the top flid
>>
>>377912865
You need to lurk more a lot more if you think that's bad.
>>
>>377912579
Forza, Gears, and Halo. The same ones they've had for the better part of the last 15 years.
>>
>>377898084
>not aimed at non-customers
The purpose of E3 is to convince potential investors to invest in the company.
>>
>>377912579
Gears of War
Forza
Killer Instinct

but I generally play multi-ports because who really gives a fuck if a game can or can't also be played on a PS4.
>>
>>377894136
>meme xbot posters
>>
>>377892476
Very plausible
>>
>>377893209
I don't even have an Xbone and I was pissed at this. That decision made no sense whatsoever. What the hell do Xbone owners have to look forward to now? Sea of Faggots?
>>
File: C_hsUZ8XUAIDaZz.jpg:large.jpg (130KB, 747x1328px) Image search: [Google]
C_hsUZ8XUAIDaZz.jpg:large.jpg
130KB, 747x1328px
>>377892635
>>377898595

kristin a cute
>>
>>377914041
But it's no longer canned and the original game looked like shit anyway.
>>
File: tumblr_nyqjhqnIFc1v0pigno1_1280.jpg (365KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyqjhqnIFc1v0pigno1_1280.jpg
365KB, 750x725px
>>377912342
this is what it's gonna be
>>
>>377892476
>cloud servers dont exist suckers!
everyone who had a brain knew this was never going to happen, it was a marketing attempt that failed horribly.

They wanted to sell azure and xbox and they did neither.

>Cuphead
Jesus Christ I thought that shit released already and flopped...well if it didn't before it definitely is going to now.
>>
>>377892476
I'm expecting something along the lines of backwards compatibility for OXB and 360 games for PC sometime soon. I have a feeling that they are well aware the console market is in the decline, and they'll keep adding feature to the desktop Xbox app for Windows 10. Like if you sign in with your account, open up the app, pop in the old disk, it'll recognize it and just run an emulator built into the app/program. I love steam, but Microsoft is going to keep expanding into the PC gaming market. I doubt it'll be as cheap as Steam, but if I could use something like that to play games like Halo 3 and Reach on my PC, through live, I'll die happy.
>>
File: 1413378234689.jpg (37KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1413378234689.jpg
37KB, 600x400px
>>377914273
>herpes scars
>>
>>377915213
well, that's what i'm hoping will happen. It'll either be something simple like that, or they'll be retarded and double down on the consoles for some fucking reason. It'll probably be that though unfortunately
>>
>>377909376
lol
>>
>>377915213
I doubt it, Windows 10 gaming again, is a failure and the Xbox brand ain't dying anytime soon. It's not even in trouble.
>>
>>377914273
Bitch has clearly been blacked. On both sides of her mouth, likely in a gangbang scenario.
>>
>>377891505
Is "vitamins" code for coke?
Thread posts: 395
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.