[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Chivalry: Medieval Warfare developers just released their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

The Chivalry: Medieval Warfare developers just released their new multiplayer FPS game yesterday. With 0 advertising.

HAHAHAHAHA
>>
i played the free weekend or whatever. it kind of fails to grab you in anyway i just went back to the RS2 beta instead
>>
>>377888064
>With 0 advertising.
glad to see you're trying to change that shill boy
>>
What the fuck, it launched?
Was there any marketing besides last year E3?
>>
>>377888321
I think Chivalry was going for free back in March to try and get people excited for their next game
>>
>>377888064
>No advertising
>Empty servers
>They're not dropping the price

The game deserves to die. Also a lot of chivalry fans say this game is a bit shit.
>>
File: Chivalry today.jpg (278KB, 1020x1102px) Image search: [Google]
Chivalry today.jpg
278KB, 1020x1102px
>>377888064

>Buying anything from Torn Banner
>>
>>377888064
I just bought the game. Thanks for the info, shill.
>>
>>377888064
>With 0 advertising.
They paid some youtubers to play their game
Guess they learned the hard way that youtubers can't help you sell your mediocre game
>>
>>377888064

The Mordhau killer!
>>
File: an_wotr01.jpg (390KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
an_wotr01.jpg
390KB, 1600x900px
>>377888673
Even back in the day I went with the unpopular opinion and preferred War of the Roses over Chivalry. Performance was a bitch, but that game at least had SCALE nailed down.
>>
>>377888989
I'm still mad that Fat Shark ruined War of the Roses.
>>
>another western shooty dooty
Wow, who fucking cares you dumb shill
>>
>>377888989
>dat feel when killing someone with an arrow straight through the helmet visor slit

I mean, stars had to align for latency to be just right for that but it could be done and that's what matters. Duel servers were the shit.
>>
The game looks like Deadliest Warrior, a fucking clunky mess where eveybody is smashing his LMB, plus one-shot magic
Why does the devs kicked the jedi gamestyle for an overwatch feeling ? Just fuck it was the best melee combat system of any game I played ( yeah Dark Messiah it is from far inferioir ) I want more knights
>>
File: allahu akbar intensifies.jpg (537KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
allahu akbar intensifies.jpg
537KB, 1920x1080px
>>377888064
>half-baked chivalry re-skin with tacked on magic abilities

Why?
>>
>>377888673
You must be one who whines over feints
>>
It actually looks garbage and actually a downgrade in combat compared to Chivalry
>>
They fucked up the art direction so bad. Orange team vs purple team? Disgusting.
Indo-persian-arabic setting? Disgusting
Bland cartoony graphics? Disgusting

That doesn't mean it's a bad game, but no one wants that. They'd better have made chivalry 2 with magic abilities or some shit
>>
>>377889539
> Orange team vs purple team? Why not
>Indo-persian-arabic setting? I want that
>Bland cartoony graphics? Why not

It's not like you're doing anything productive anyway
>>
>>377889362

>Comparing legitimate gameplay features to glitches and exploits

Shut up retard
>>
>>377889912
perhaps you should go fuck yourself you fucking retard

no offense btw
>>
>>377888064
I'm not buying anything from them after how each update for Chivalry just somehow kept making things worse.
>>
>>377888064
Mirage is a fucking mess. Just wait for Mordhau.
>>
Because it sucks. It's like Chivalry minus any of the good parts of Chivalry and designed to look like Overwatch. They somehow took the same kind of melee combat as Chivalry and made it completely shit and unsatisfying.
>>
Wait. it's fully released now?
Serves them right I guess, zero advertisement or even word of mouth, never even saw a thread, probably sucks shit.
>>
>>377890048
>glitches and exploits
Get fucking good faggot, the game was litteraly made this way, I can't believe there's still people arguing about it after all these years
>>
>>377888064
glad it's DOA. chivalry is fucking awful laggy shit
>>
>>377890434

>It's intentional!

The only thing that's intentional is TB's complete lack of ability to fix their own game and produce proper quality, as evident in this flaming pile of shit of a new release.
>>
File: 1477499239017.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1477499239017.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>could've had an amazing fantasy Medieval Warfare
>instead it's a cartoony shitskin towelhead game that looks like another dime a dozen indie game
>>
>>377888220
(you)
>>
>>377890580
whats one indie game that looks like this
>>
>>377888064
Mordhau when?
>>
>>377890552
>Loading tips : drag your mouse around to delay or accelerate hit
>getting your ass kicked this hard
Maybe you should go back to your anime games and don't touch games that require skill
>>
>>377888064
Made a thread about this game earlier and it got zero replies. The art style for this game is weird as fuck, it reminds me of Zeno Clash.
>>
>>377890983

>Spinning 360 degrees to take advantage of buggy coding
>games that require skill

Really makes me think
>>
>>377890936
never
>>
Played a few matches. Its fun but its gonna be dead pretty soon. I give it a month
>>
>>377890434
>this is what pro melee players believe
>>
Glad a friend gave me beta acceess so I could find out it's shit before buying it.
Why is everyone trying to emulate MOBAs / Overwatch?
>>
>>377892726
frankly these devs could try to emulate anything and it would still be shit
they lost the magic long ago
>>
>Shitvalry shill gets BTFO
>Just like his developer on launch day

L
O
L
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.