[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blizzard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 34d.jpg (53KB, 680x962px) Image search: [Google]
34d.jpg
53KB, 680x962px
Why does every fucking Blizzard game gets an amazing anniversary event, but Hearthstone only gives you ONE (read: 1) free card?

The game that makes a ton of money for basically nothing is the worst.

Why?
>>
>>377887034

They're trying to cultivate overwatch into their next big thing.
>>
>>377887034
Because why give stuff for free when statistically, the HS players will happily throw their wallets at the screen for more cards that aren't Un'goro cards

OW players just grind levels for coins and boxes
HotS really needs no explanation for why they are throwing shit left right and center
>>
>>377887034
>no new gameplay features
>good

Is OW dead
>>
Different design teams making different decisions.
>>
>>377887640
>BM has reached new heights with the addition of dancing
>Nothing new
>>
The Devs of Hearthstone are retarded, but they struck gold for a bit. The Hearthstone fan base will defend the shit the team does. I went on the Reddit just a couple of times to see what the fan base is like since most of the devs visit there. It's nothing but them sucking blizzards dick and self congratulatory threads. Then I went back on 4chan because that's the last time I visit Reddit. Anyways the struck gold for a bit, but I'm sure they'll run out of money since people starting to get tired of Blizzards RNG fest and moving onto Gwent. Hearthstone devs only give you one epic which is just dust because the card is useless. The devs keep repeating that they want to be like the team devs in Overwatch, but they have never even remotely try to be like them. They're just gonna kill the fuck out of that card game with RNG shit fest.
>>
>>377887721
This. The Hearthstone team said they want to be like the Overwatch team, but they went back to their old ways and milk the fuck out of Hearthstone with RNG.
>>
>>377887034
Because they try to hook you up with Autistic homos with obese fetish, very progressive and healthy.
>>
how to shill
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.