[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Story of Seasons Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Trio_of_Towns.jpg (233KB, 1218x1082px) Image search: [Google]
Trio_of_Towns.jpg
233KB, 1218x1082px
Anyone wanna trade? I need 20 sweet potato.
>>
>>377875868
If you're still around I should be able to help you out.
>>
>>377875868
I just started this game, gimme like, a couple weeks to get situated I'll be right there.
>>
I hate farm circles
>>
>>377877798
They're better than the system from the last game and can become so OP that you can't not use them.
>>
when does this game get better? its dreadfully slow and stamina consumption is too much (veteran mode). im at the point where doctor bishie just showed up in town.
>>
>>377878393
Spring 15 is when the game really opens up more because another town becomes available. Soon you'll have too many thing to do in a day.

As for the stamina issue you best get working on a house upgrade as soon as it becomes available.
You're going to need to start cooking all of your food yourself and carrying it on your person until you really start upgrading your tools to take less of your stamina.
Grow tomatoes during the summer. The get used in easy dishes and are great for stamina recovery because of this. The fall equivalent are sweet potatoes.
You can also eat at the seaside cafe in Lulukoko for cheap.

Stamina does eventually become a non-issue once you put time into the game and get more hearts.
if you don't want to tough it out I suggest you play on seeding instead.
>>
File: 57104679_p4.jpg (152KB, 458x800px) Image search: [Google]
57104679_p4.jpg
152KB, 458x800px
My wife Kasumi is cute.
>>
How do I get lots of iron?
What's the most convenient offering for Dessie?
>>
>>377879328
You'll have to mine for it in the early game. Eventually Westown will sell it as you increase the town link rank.
Make sure to read up on the requirements for town links so you don't hit a seasonal roadblock.

https://pastebin.com/gRP8ifDJ>>377879328

>What's the most convenient offering for Dessie
Any regrowing crop (tomatoes, strawberries, cucumbers, etc)
>>
Is fish bait worth the hassle? Should I bother making it or just buy it?
>>
>>377879715
Useful for contests and completing each area's fishing list so you can catch the really rare fish.

Just buy it.
>>
>>377879639
Link got messed up somehow.

https://pastebin.com/gRP8ifDJ
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.