[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I refresh DS3?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_o25lubbSXv1qzwtdlo1_1280.jpg (1014KB, 1200x1575px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o25lubbSXv1qzwtdlo1_1280.jpg
1014KB, 1200x1575px
What can I do to make DS3 more interesting after having done several playthroughs and not playing it for a few months, more specifically I'm wondering what you guys have done/thought of on your own. Other than using fists only or no armor. I plan on killing every boss, using shortcuts like Dancer, and playing through all DLC.
>>
SL1
>>
>>377874826
Play a different game.
>>
Be a purple nerd and kill your targets by training enemies to them.
>>
nothing dawg, i tried to do the same

literally the same game every single time, my biggest problem with ds3
>>
there's not really much you can do
it'll always be strictly linear
magic builds will always be worse than melee
magic builds will always require a specific setup to do anything
melee builds will always be quality
bosses will never change
areas will never improve

they finished the series with this phoned in low effort shit. overall i don't hate the game entirely, but man they fucked up so many design decisions and only regressed from their previous titles
>>
Guts cosplay
>>
>>377875880
this
>>
Grumpy Old Man cosplay.

Use sorcerer staff melee only.
>>
>>377875880
>>377875967
tried it, not fun

guts is supposed to feel badass, you just get stunlocked over and over by the 2FAST enemies
>>
File: YgxrXZo.jpg (435KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
YgxrXZo.jpg
435KB, 1920x1080px
You can't, the map design makes DS3 stale after 1-2 playthroughs.

I'd build a fashion and play around that.
>>
File: come the fuck on.jpg (87KB, 325x284px) Image search: [Google]
come the fuck on.jpg
87KB, 325x284px
>>377876134
>tfw wearing full havel set
>get stunlocked by the hollows in first are of the game
>>
File: IF Morning Star I'm Sorry.webm (3MB, 711x400px) Image search: [Google]
IF Morning Star I'm Sorry.webm
3MB, 711x400px
Build a tank. Get heavy armor, a Perserverence hammer/GH, lots of Vit, and put a good number into ATT to let you spam your WA. Enjoy 70% damage resistance.
>>
>>377877329
man weapon arts and hyper armor were such huge mistakes
>>
>>377877329
that's fucking amazing
>>
you ever try luck mage? farron flashsword with luck-scaling man-grub staff stuns everyone in PVP for easy follow-up strikes with anri's straight sword
>>
By playing Dark souls 2, the superior game.
>>
>>377879108
Fuck off shitposter
>>
>>377875809
>there's not really much you can do
>it'll always be strictly linear
PvE wise, yes its not really that exciting with subsequent playthroughs
>magic builds will always be worse than melee
>magic builds will always require a specific setup to do anything
Not really desu. Magic builds are king in PvE and can be really effective in PvP if you are not retarded. The problem is that people build a pure caster, take them into pvp and expect them to preform the same.

The other day i got totaly rekt four times in a row by a guy using a dark/pyro/hyprid build with dragonhead shield
>melee builds will always be quality
No, STR/DEX builds are really good now
>bosses will never change
>areas will never improve
Of course, why would they?

>>377874826
Make a low level invader, make a sunbro healer paladin, make a 120 pvp build and do 2v2's with a mate

Regarding the latter, i've seen a lot of novel builds lately and some of them has been surprisingly good
>>
>>377875809
there's not really much you can do
R1 will always be attack
circle will always be dodge
Estus will always heal you
Enemies will always die when they reach 0 health
Bosses will always drop soul items
Covenants will always require you to rank up by turning in items.

they finished the series with this phoned in low effort shit. overall i don't hate the game entirely, but man they fucked up so many design decisions and only regressed from their previous titles
>>
>>377879339
The only shitposter here is you, my friend.
>>
>>377879570
>He's a shitposter for pointing out a shitposter, who was just saying "play x game instead" completely ignoring the OP and making fun of it instead of being helpful like a normal human being who's seen sunlight in the last 48 hours
>>
>>377874826
Mule yourself shit at the start.
>>
>>377879784
>Shitposter, AND master projectionist
You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>377874826
Much like any relationship, sometimes you need a break. Separation will make you want to do things you normally don't. I know this because when I'm at work, I would rather play video games.
>>
The only way I made it interesting was to use the dried knuckles every time I spawned without summoning phantoms. In places like the Crucifixion Woods it's fucking havoc but much more fun.

Most of the guys posting are right though, if you're not into challenge runs the PvE is dull as dishwater.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.