[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alliance or Horde /v/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 428
Thread images: 87

Was hordefag until sylvanas became warcheif.
>>
Was horde until icecrown when like a sane human being I dropped the game.
>>
Sylvanas is best girl.
>>
Can't wait to kill sylvanas as a raid boss, I wonder who we'll pick next. Gamon? Mankrik?
>>
>>377874270
Saurfang
>>
Mfw they bring green jebus back
>>
KEKBROS 4 LYFE

AMIRITE
AMIRITE
>>
Alliance has boring races. Horse has cow people.
>>
>>377874783
Nah they won't. Metzen quit blizzard, he said he'll still come and do some voice lines for thrall once in a while but not much.

If they brought thrall back as an actual character not only would metzen need to record a fair amount of dialogue which he doesn't want to do, but they wouldn't even know what to do with the character cause metzen was just doing his own fan fiction.

This is the same reason they killed off varian.
>>
>>377873849
Alliance because I mained nelf in wc3.
>>
>>377875016
Exactly. So if you play a multiplayer game to be competitive(which is the only reason to play a multiplayer game), you pick the degenerates who actually try to be good at the game, rather than just plain old degenerates.
>>
>>377875016
>tfw gf has a bigger dick than you
>>
>>377873849
Both, Horde for BElfs and Alliance for Draenei.
>>
File: Nothing Wrong.jpg (972KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Nothing Wrong.jpg
972KB, 1920x1080px
>Joined Horde in Vanilla
>They were real cool in WC3, had Thrall, Rexxar, the Trolls, Cairne. All good shit.
>Prideful Orc warrior
>For 3 expansions have great Military campaign and alright story progression. Comfiest areas and aesthetics.
>I mean, the Blood Elves messed up the Aesthetic a bit but I accept them, the horde isn't about being ugly it's about the less fortunate sticking together
>Wrathgate starts the story of political drama
>I wonder what that will cause
>Thrall is now a failure of a leader and a shaman
>Cairne is dead and blizzard refuses to acknowledge his son's story
>Sylvanas went from an interesting, tortured character to obvious future villain
>Vol'jin was competent
>Oh he didn't appear in WoD, didn't he just become WC?
>Oh he's dead. Officially did fucking nothing as warchief
>Orgrimmar went from comfy tribal city to edgelord spikeland, the warchief is a Hot Topic reject villain, Half of the characters I like are dead or ruined
>At this rate Sylvanas will die for her crimes or some stupid shit and they seem to hate Baine so fucking much that Gallywix is the next WC. Wouldn't be surprised
>My proud, tightly bonded band of underdogs is now an edgy, massive military superpower and I sit in a shitty smog-covered city surrounded by edgy elves and the only plot I see is about Sylvanas being shitty
What happened. What happened to my Horde?
Why did we kill Garrosh?
>>
File: RAD.png (161KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
RAD.png
161KB, 200x300px
>>377876250
Blizzard deviated from the "Sometimes overly aggressive/headstrong but still eager to learn to be a good leader" model they were setting in Cata and wrote themselves into a corner, so they just made him into literally Orc Hitler instead of doing something with nuance.
>>
I was Horde up until Garrosh went full turbofaggot in MoP. WoD made me sick of looking at orcs, so I guess I'm Alliance now whatever
>>
>>377873849
Both, it was me and one friend paying horde together . All my other friends were faggots who thought the horde races were ugly and would only play alliance. Thankfully with tbc we got a good party going thanks to blood elves.
>>
File: Sylvanas-windrunner-222018.jpg (1MB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Sylvanas-windrunner-222018.jpg
1MB, 1920x1440px
You did choose Forsaken right /v/?
>>
>>377874510

He turned down the job, it's how it got passed to Vol'jin.
>>
Alliance because until Legion, Humans had hands-down the best racial in the game so everyone in high level play was Human.
>>
>>377873849
Always Alliance, that way you get into BGs about 10 times faster.

Though I dropped it after tbc so idk what it's like now on retail.
>>
>>377876250
>Gallywix is the next WC
i want to see that in some kind of 1. april joke event
>>
>>377876250
>Why did we kill Garrosh?

Because he became his father in more ways than one and went mad consuming the heart of a dead god, and when we beat him up and imprisoned him for that, he went back in time and created the Iron Horde because we were in the wrong I guess.

>>377877591

I won't say Garrosh was well-written, but the story was pretty clear ever since learning the truth in TBC that he looked up to his father far too much and wanted to emulate even the bad parts.

Because for some reason, the Horde venerate Grom Hellscream despite the fact that he was a massive retard.
>>
File: Grand Apothecary Putress.jpg (50KB, 302x419px) Image search: [Google]
Grand Apothecary Putress.jpg
50KB, 302x419px
>>377878018
I want to see the Forsaken rebel against their second lich overlord, and become the free race they deserve to be.
Purge the Dark Lady, let the Scourge Queen fall, plunging from the peak of Icecrown yet again.
>>
>>377878018
>Not being Death Knight Master Race
>>
File: 6623563.gif (2MB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
6623563.gif
2MB, 400x286px
>Gul'dan is dead
>Garrosh is dead
>Vol'jin is dead
>Thrall became a fucking faggot long, long ago
>The "warchief" is now a whore elf

Honestly?
Neither.

I used to play an orc, but if i got to chose i wouldn't be tied to the horde at all...
>>
>>377878379
>I won't say Garrosh was well-written, but the story was pretty clear ever since learning the truth in TBC that he looked up to his father far too much and wanted to emulate even the bad parts.
If Blizzard were competent they could have made an arc about him accepting his father's shortcomings, and becoming a competent leader with the aid of Thrall's assistance and Saurfang's honor.
But they went the "Old God's Bloogedy Wooo Badguy" treatment again, instead of the somewhat interesting conclusion they hinted in Cata.
>>
>>377878440
>Weren't able to Join the Iron Horde, and lose honorably believing in your cause.
Truly the worst. The entirety of MoP and WoD I was thinking of how much more fun I would be having working for Garrosh.
>>
>>377873849

Fuck you, negro. Forsaken for life.
>>
File: 1431100340647.jpg (143KB, 412x467px) Image search: [Google]
1431100340647.jpg
143KB, 412x467px
>it's 2005
>dad is taking me around town, we stop by his favorite coffee shop
>see someone playing WoW on their laptop
>tell my dad I want to play it too
>years go by, completely forget about it
>next time I hear about it is when Cataclysm was announced
>fast forward to today
>see threads like this all the time
>hear that WoW just keeps getting worse and worse
I didn't dodge a bullet, I dodged a fucking cannonball

Been interested in HotS lately, it's fun looking up the lore on the characters I play.
>>
>>377878440
At least warlocks and death knights are still helping by completely fucking everything up or doing extremely shady shit

>Be Warlock
>Shit all over the Burning Legion's plans by cucking Gul'dan and some Dreadlord while being incredibly incompetent
>Steal a planet
>Invest all your resources in acquiring demon sex slaves

>Be Death Knight
>Daddy Lich King says he's cool now
>Wants you to start up the scourge again
>Wants you to make the 4 horsemen again
>But he's on your side :^)
>>
>>377878440
you mean guldan has been dead for a decade and we found another one in an alternate universe
pisses me off thats how a warlock canonically came back into the game. would have been cooler if someone soul stoned him
>>
>>377878612
everyone says everything was better "back in the day"
>>
File: 1411278958187.gif (1MB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
1411278958187.gif
1MB, 427x240px
>>377878592
I feel the same exact way.

>Wanted to join the shadow council and help Gul'dan shit all over khadgar during WoD
>Forced to help khadgar instead

>Destro lock questline almost allows you to do this
>You are forced to backstab Gul'dan and keep being the "hero" even though you're a fucking warlock

I quit WoW shortly after finishing mythic EN...
I refused to kill Gul'dan.
>>
>>377878440

Join us in the Alliance! There's always King Va...oh. Well we have Jaina, except she's become her father. Muradin is stuck playing politics these days while his brother is now diamonds. Malfurion basically exists to save the day whenever he wants. Khadgar is the greatest character in WoW but he's neutral now. And Genn is too obsessed with revenge.

At least Mekkatorque is still cool. Tinker class for Gnomes and Goblins when

>>377878518

Grom's blood in him is too strong. He can't resist the urge to be a retard.

The reality is no 2 expansions portray Garrosh the same, the character was a mess of inconsistencies because they never knew what to do with him.

>>377878626
>Steal a planet

It's more of a floating rock.
>inb4 that's technically what a planet is
You know what I mean
>>
>>377878635
The original was our warchief for some time.
>>
>>377878891
At least you still have Greymane.
Horde still has Saurfang, but i can smell his death already.

I'm saying this as a horde player, i hope Greymane shits all over sylvannas
>>
whats the lore behind pandas being on horde? they dont really fit in well with the hordes ideals in my mind. same with tauren really. tauren are only in the horde because the orcs saved them from the centaurs right?
>>
>>377878916

Technically Gul'Dan was never warchief. As the leader of the Shadow Council, yes he was the power behind Blackhand, but Blackhand was still the first warchief.
>>
>>377878891
>Khadgar is the greatest character in WoW
You fucking take that back. He is the most despicable, fucking irritating piece of shit in the damn game. His incompetence knows no fucking bounds and he makes you do so much needless shit. I hate him so much.
>>
>>377879036

They're two different clans of pandaren and your faction depended on what ideals you chose.
>>
>>377879068
>he's still salty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrRYDzuwa-Q
>>
>>377879084
oh. never made a panda so i wouldnt know. whats the difference between the clans?
>>
>>377879039
Blackhand was his puppet, he always had control over everything.

I actually liked that they made him straight up Warchief on the movie
>>
>>377878635

but he dies. again.
>>
>>377879023
i can smell greymanes death

they are setting him up to kill sylvannas but die in the process; he already boned the forsaken by smashing that lantern thing. Like a Tyrion in icecrown situation

after that i wont give a fuck about this games lore as everyone important in dead
>>
>>377879173

Yeah but Blackhand didn't know that, and he was an amazing strategist in his own right.
>>377879165

Basically just aesthetic mechanically but in lore one is more about conflict resolution and the other about beating faces.
>>
File: 3.jpg (146KB, 1060x1058px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
146KB, 1060x1058px
>>377873849
>playing niggers
>>
>>377879036
How it went down was
>4 pandas on an island were sent to figure out who these weird invaders were who crashed into the island
>Half were alliance guards
>Half were Horde Prisoners
>Now fighting in the jungle
>One of the 4 pandas gets along with the Tauren and wants to go with their plans more
>The other 2 want to go with the alliance and don't trust the horde
>Last one (player) helps both
>In the end this causes drama and the pandas get pissed off at one another
>1 takes a group of travelers off the island to the Horde
>2 go with the alliance
>Player chooses
>>
>>377879208
>after that i wont give a fuck about this games lore as everyone important in dead

All the alliance WC2 heroes are still around.
>>
>>377879208
Well, if Greymane and Saurfag die i can say, literally ALL of my favorite warcraft characters are dead.

>b-but you gotta be open minded for new characters!!
Fuck anduin, fuck thrall's son, fuck this bullshit.
>>
>>377879130
Not even that, he still fucking does it.
When was the last time Khadgar did something correctly? He teleported Dalaran into obvious fucking "please attack me" areas like right fucking next to the Tomb of Sargeras, and tells randos to do his shit for him while he reads books and never actually learns fucking anything.
>>
>>377879331
>no love for Turalyon

Come on anon, he regained his light powers through the magic of racism.
>>
so is worgenism still contagious or did they stop it from spreading? dont think theres been any "new" worgens after the original outbreak in cata. meanwhile theres been tons of new undeads
>>
>>377879295
i could not give a fuck about malfurion, they gave him a WHOLE FUCKING ZONE in this expansion. And it devolved into

>Mal: Tyranade! my love, help me!
>Tyr: Malfurion! where are you!
>repeat 200 times

and the other WC2 heroes are dying/on the chopping block
>>
>>377879381
Yeah and he will inevitably be neutral if they decide to bring him out.
>>
>>377879381
>Paladin crap

No thanks, i'm a warlock.
>>
>>377879456

Anon I said WC2, not 3.

You know, Khadgar, Danath Trollbane, Turalyon, and Alleria Windrunner.
>>
>>377879449
i think they can still fuck in human form and have kids

whether or not those kids are worgen/can transform is unknown
>>
>>377878379
so clear we were explicitly told by Afrasiabi that he was on a redemption plot line that got scrapped
What he didn't say but is obvious is he got thrown under the bus so the "lawful good overdrive" could raid Org
>alliance complain of "losing everywhere" in cata
>we know they were working on a different expansion and switched to mists
>plot is handcrafted to be the alliance saving pandaria from the mean ol' horde
>selling point is Varian leading the lawful good overdrive through the streets of Org saving horde babies set upon by a bad man
>literally the only horde character to show disagreement with Garrosh's views is an orc you free from razor hill in 5.3, everyone else he just randomly turns on
>Mists Garrosh doesn't match anything we've seen before or after
>the only constants in both versions of the raid are alliance breaching the gates and the horde "rebellion" getting owned by the iron scorpion

I had no real attachment to Garrosh. I saw potential but he hadn't matured enough, so I don't really miss him. However, the damage they did to the orcs and horde in general is what annoys me. And they never let up shitting on them
>>
>>377879592

You can't be born with worgen powers, they firmly established this. You have to be turned.
>>
>>377879264

Thoughts on rolling Night Elf Warrior?
>>
File: 1495520908354.png (288KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
1495520908354.png
288KB, 600x549px
Alliance

I play humans and Fem Pandas exclusively. I'm still waiting on Blizzard to let me have a panda wife for my paladin.
>>
>>377879523
>Believing Khadgar won't die.
You notice that every character who has become a central focus has died or been turned into such slop they might as well be dead?
Remember Thrall?
>>
>>377879036
>whats the lore behind pandas being on horde?
it doesn't really fit. horde lore hasn't mattered since Cata
>>
>>377873849
Alliance when I was young, then mained horde as I got older.
>>
>>377879698

He can't die, he's become a living meme.
>>
Horde are quite literally the bad guys in every single conflict. It's fine if you play them knowing that, but the people who try to justify their genocidal behaviour need to neck themselves.
>>
>>377879523
oh those

ya they are relegated to secondary roles

Khadgar is basically a chauffeur to quest now in Dalaran.

Danath hasnt done shit. I thought for certain blizz was going to make him come back in cataclysm giving the people of southshore a refuge from the encroaching forsaken and retake arathi highlands

but nope, the zone still had a whopping half dozen quests
>>
>>377879672

That's my main and I'm fine with it.
>>
>>377879672
All elves are scum

although I did racechange to NE for like 6 months during WoTLK when I was literally one of the best fury warriors in the world
>>
>>377879672
Stupid.

If you're alliance either roll Dwarf or Human.
Worgen if you want the flipping animations.

Just expect to be labeled as furfag.
>>
File: 1493829041391.jpg (61KB, 260x273px) Image search: [Google]
1493829041391.jpg
61KB, 260x273px
>>377879692
>Being a furrshitter.
>>
>>377879632
>they firmly established this

Im still waiting on Kaelthas to come back to life for a 6th time and tell us the last expansion was a set back
>>
>>377879796

Not him but NE have one of the best 2h weapon holding stances though.
>>
>>377879632
can people still be turned or did they cure that completely? like if a worgen player bit another human, would they get infected or would they be fine?
theres so many magical transformation magic that buffs normal humans. its baffling to me why anyone would choose to remain a weak normal human when you could magic yourself into some super op thing
>>
>>377873849
Horde, only for the cows.
>>
Sylvanas is a fucking ultra-bitch and doesn't deserve anything good in her life. She's just a straight up evil character and it's insane that she was handed leadership of the Horde.
>>
>>377879857
It's a plot point because there's an internal debate in the Gilnean community in-game as to whether or not they should turn their children. On one hand, it makes them immune to the curse of undeath, but on the other hand it's a curse in of itself.

>>377879876
>can people still be turned

Yes
>>
>>377879796
the boots for that set dont show up at all on worgens. thats the only regret i have about mine. even worse is that the boots show up on tauren, trolls, draenei, and pandas. every other race with unique feet has those boots, but not worgens. worgens can get the new pally tier boot model, even though they cant be pallys. its super dumb
>>
>>377879792
Best implies skill.
It's more like "most devoted".
>>
>>377879929
t. irrelevant treasonous Blood Elf leader
>>
>>377879929
It's insane that the Alliance didn't clear her out back in Vanilla. Not to mention Thrall, who would never in a million years support a genocide just to get a foothold in a continent he wanted nothing to do with anymore.
>>
>>377879929
cause they ran out of ideas

Thralls out
Garrosh dead
Guldan evil
Voljin doesnt care
Bane hates the horde

The only other option is the blood elf guy
>>
>>377879937
how is it a curse? i could see it being a curse back when they lost their minds when they turned and couldnt transform into humans at all, but now its not that big of a burden.
>>
>>377879792
>>377879796

>Shadowmeld
>Stupid

Seriously you just proved yourself the idiot.

>Dwarf or Human
>Rolling a manlet race instead of tall Night Elf master race

top kek!
>>
File: Wow-64 2016-07-15 20-09-51-28.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Wow-64 2016-07-15 20-09-51-28.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>377879861
They're elves, they look like shit.
>>
>>377880123

Before they learned inner peace from the druids, they had the danger of going feral at any time.
>>
>>377880065
its called plot armor

the orcs according to the books should be about to be wiped out, they never had the numbers to set up a stable population, they constantly war with anything that moves

if you wanted a realistic game, the undead and orcs would be gone.
>>
Didn't really stick around Legion for long, has Sylvanas done anything as a warchief yet or is she still just running around on her own trying to enslave Valkyries and making shady deals in hell?
>>
>>377880008
Numerous world firsts and 3 times Gladiator is what implies skill, my little friend

>>377880131
Did you even read my post?
I said I played as a NE for a stint in Wrath
>>
>>377879820
Panda women are best
>>
>>377880179
>he says when posting a race whose head is embedded in their chest
>>
File: impressed .gif (682KB, 498x322px) Image search: [Google]
impressed .gif
682KB, 498x322px
>>377879672

Those unobtainable 2H Polearms from Mythic Garrosh
>>
>>377879765
>human/dwarf paladin detected
>Jaina's invasion of the barrens was the first act of the cata-mists war
>alliance attack horde unprovoked in Legion

Blizzard just bends over backwards to give the players that want it their holier than thou mentality. You have to read Wolfheart to know its fixed post Cataclysm and you have to speak to some random orc NPC to know the barrens invasion was pre Cataclysm
Then they make the horde look like cowards even though they were fighting arguably greater odds and the bullshit about a corrupted SI 7 feeding Anduin bad intel. All so alliance players can have a false sense of justification
>>
>>377880240
He's done nothing.
>>
>>377873849
Alliance. I play both sides but I've always liked Ally more.
>>
>>377880262
Fuck god it's true. I don't want to meme, but holy shit they are so THICK it drives me crazy. My dick makes me want to pick one every time.
>>
>>377880240
still running around trying to enslave vals

shes done nothing to help the horde, ever. Hell she barely helps her own people at this point.
>>
>>377880240
We have no idea what she has planned since Greymane fucked her plans up last all I recall she ever does is order Hoard players to attack Worgen warden towers.
>>
>>377876250
>Cairne is dead and blizzard refuses to acknowledge his son's story

Ain't that the fucking truth. They touched on it briefly in a novel apparently but shit man give the Taurens a fucking storyline already.
>>
>>377880397
She never gave a fuck about her own people, she was always using them to prevent herself from being killed
>>
>>377880331
>Horde occupies Alliance land in Lordaeron and commits genocide against its people
>Horde continuously attacks Ashenvale canonically just to piss the night elves off
>Alliance lets all of this happen because Blizzard has a fucking orc statue in their courtyard and the Horde can do no wrong
>Somehow the Alliance is the one starting the war when they set up defensive measures

Horde fanboys kindly remove yourself.
>>
>>377874881
>Horse has cow people.
>>
>>377880521
they apparently can only give one or two races story per expansion

WOD was orcs
Wotlk was humans
Cataclysm was dwarves

cant wait for the gnome expansion where they finally retake their city
>>
File: Wow-64 2016-10-28 19-40-25-78.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Wow-64 2016-10-28 19-40-25-78.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>377880283
Still better than a flamboyant elf queer.
>>
>>377880293

Those dropped from Garrosh on any difficulty above LFR.
>>
>>377880240
Nah she's trash as a leader. I'm just waiting for her inevitable death.
>>
>>377879023
As a Horde player, second.

I got a lot of satisfaction when he smashed her relic in Stormheim.

Other than logistical reasons like replacing troops to have enough to finish the Legion/Old Gods, etc. there's absolutely ZERO reason any living race in either faction should be pro-forsaken-having-a-method-to-"reproduce". They're cursed humans/elves, and they have every right to live out the rest of their unlife until their minds fall apart or their bodies decay, but bringing more of them into the world is inherently evil since the majority of the time it's forcefully conscripting a soul against its will to return to life and giving them a "fight for us or take your chances alone as a hated abomination". Also, supposedly once you've been undead you can't go to your "good" racial afterlife so you're basically condemning them to hell too.
>>
>>377880245

Lol I didnt mean to respond to you, just the guy talking shit about Night Elf master race

Seriously tho, turning invisible.

>Pull mad mobs not giving a shit, click Shadowmeld, proceed on ur business

>About to die, click Shadowmeld and live

>Going afk for a few, click Shadowmeld and live

>Guarding the flag in BGs, click Shadowmeld and gank

Shadowmeld is such a luxurious racial, it's very hard to roll something else after getting used to it.
>>
>>377880665

I'm not a BE anon.
>>
>>377880665
Look, somebody has to suck Tauren cock.
>>
File: Wow-64 2016-11-12 18-18-34-71.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Wow-64 2016-11-12 18-18-34-71.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>377880726
They're both shit.
Evles should be mauled.
>>
>>377873849
Blood elves are very fuckable and nice and I like based tauren but overall alliance was always comfier.

Horde just had way too many orc or undead looking outposts and places and that shit is lame.
Look at the garrisons in WoD too, alliance got a super comfy moonlit village while horde got some shitty ruins in the snow
>>
>>377880864
>forgetting that in their original characterization Night Elves were full FUCKING NORMIES, GET OUT OF OUR FOREST REEEEEE
>>
There are those who play WoW past WotLK?

fucking embarrassing desu senpai
>>
>>377880668

Still. Unobtainable and prob the sickest 2h weapons in the game. They look crazy when sheathed on the back.
>>
>>377880696
Same Voljin in his short term as WC probably got more done than she has after gaining the title.
>>
>>377880864
Okay, but night elves are tall, handsome, pleasantly purple and they have hot fangs. They're also vicious as fuck. I like how feral they are. It's no wonder they buddied up with the worgen.
>>
>>377880094
Voljin is dead senpai
>>
>>377880662
I don't agree . For Starters WoD was Orcs and Draenei. WOTLK had a ton of Undead stuff in it. And Cataclysm really effected everyone , granted it's true Dwarves and Orcs got some extra stuff in that.

Orcs in my mind have gotten the most coverage as a race. They really need to start covering Tauren, Gnomes , and Trolls a bit more now. I would have said Dwarves too but Legion is finally giving that race some shit since Magnis back and what not.

I hope so , I remember years ago they did that event and the Trolls got their land back but the Gnomes didn't. Was so pissed.
>>
>want to play a draenei whore
>friends on bnet would see me playing WoW

fuck
>>
>>377880717
>click

Spotted the shitter
>>
>>377880640
>forsaken are the people of lordaeron
>there was peace in ashenvale, otherwise the twilight framing wouldn't have been a big deal
Literally everything points to alliance being the aggressors in cata and legion
>>
File: 1490566068098.jpg (146KB, 432x529px) Image search: [Google]
1490566068098.jpg
146KB, 432x529px
>>377880386
You literally are a furry my man. You know what to do next.
>>
>>377881445
>giving a fuck that they see it

What are they gonna do, make fun of you?
>>
>>377878780
It's true though, back in the day there was good content and the endgame didnt revolve around literally grinding legendaries for your other legendaries
>>
>>377880864
Go back to your mudhut.
>>
>>377881479
Think he was talking about all the concentration camp shit in Hillsbrad and encroaching on Gilneas.
>>
>>377881545
If they were lizards, human, orcs, or anything else it wouldn't matter. It's that body shape. That ass, those hips, the thighs.
>>
>>377881445
How's that a problem are your friends the type of fags who got a Bnet just to player Overwatch?
>>
>>377881661
>>377881552
Why doesn't Blizz just add a "don't show what I play" setting
>>
>>377881587
Go back to your hollow tree, bitch nigga.
>>
>>377881479
>forsaken are the people of lordaeron
Forsaken are rebels against their rightful government and have been actively trying to wipe out their countrymen.
>there was peace in ashenvale, otherwise the twilight framing wouldn't have been a big deal
A peace everyone knew would be temporary because the Horde have shown themselves to be violent warmongers time and time again.
>>
>>377881545
I want to fuck nearly every non-dead female in Warcraft
>>
File: 1414876260850.png (254KB, 564x288px) Image search: [Google]
1414876260850.png
254KB, 564x288px
>>377873849
It's been like this pretty much until Cataclysm. The game turned into garbage so left in 2011, no idea if it's any different now.
>>
>>377878891
fuck the Gyro copter. when this guy gets into heroes I hope he brings the mech
>>
File: e80_u18chan.gif (1MB, 245x165px) Image search: [Google]
e80_u18chan.gif
1MB, 245x165px
>>377881727
Fuck of you pickle worshiper.
>>
>>377881753
Realistically, all you need is somebody who isn't a dipshit to mediate in regards to Ashenvale, since it's about it being the only reasonable supply of lumber for Orgrimmar.
>>
File: 1489684237317.jpg (48KB, 540x482px) Image search: [Google]
1489684237317.jpg
48KB, 540x482px
>>377873849
>DA SPIRITS SAY DAT YOU WILL BE A GREAT LEADA
>immediately goes off to do something fuckevil, Lich King levels of awful
Why did they trust the guy whose entire tribe got cuckolded by murlocs in becoming, and then selecting, the next warchief?
>>
>>377881819
>Not liking pickles.

Go back to playing your purple dildo with ears.
>>
>>377881787

The only difference is all the 12 year olds in alliance stopped playing
>>
The only truly cool horde race is tauren t b h
I would live in Mulgore
>>
>>377881756
I want to fuck every single non-dead race, male and female, except male goblins.
>>
>>377881850
http://www.wowhead.com/quest=9518/agents-of-destruction
It's not. Back in Vanilla the Warsong were just letting the wood rot. The Warsong are, and have always been violent psychopaths. The one thing needed to stop the Ashenvale conflict is for Thrall to enforce his own damn laws. If he wasn't shitting his pants at the prospect of civil strife there wouldn't be a problem there.
>>
>>377881850
or how about the invaders return to their homeland

Nagrand- either the smashed or alternative reality one

theres plenty of room, no humans or elves to bother them
>>
File: 1493070669017.gif (680KB, 222x139px) Image search: [Google]
1493070669017.gif
680KB, 222x139px
>>377881919
tfw Garrosh was right, just like when Illidan was right.
>>
>>377881626
Unlike certain alliance players, I don't ignore one factions aggression entirely. Garrosh did order the invasion of an unaffiliated kingdom, but the invasion fleet is literally hit by the cataclysm which places it too after the alliance invaded the barrens. It makes sense too, since blizz told us at one point he did it because he wanted a port to attack stormwind which could easily be because the eastern kingdoms alliance races were invading (e.g. It was wild hammer that burned camp T)
>>
>>377881985
>>377882008
Fine by me senpai. I play a Troll. All this shit technically belongs to me anyway.
>>
>>377881053
its literally just a slightly off colour version of High Warlords Polearm, which you can get "Replica" versions of with 2200 rating now
>>
>>377882078

You're not a Zandalari
>>
>>377882078
WE
>>
>hey wouldn't it be fun to level up through WoW again
>realize that I'm imagining a fantasy world and experience that no longer exists in my head
>realize that going back and even starting completely fresh and not using the dungeon finder at all still wouldn't be the same at all

Sigh.
Sometimes I feel like only a miniscule percentage of people even enjoyed the whole LEVELING aspect of the game. Whenever I end up in end game and jump around town waiting for raids to happen that's when I quit the game because I got bored.
The most fun, really, was the leveling in a way. Slowly going from 1 to 60 was so great back then. Fun zones, took a while, you constantly met other people, open world pvp everywhere, people actually socialized.
>>
>>377882186

I still level alts from time to time.
>>
>>377882260
Sure, but you do that in post-cataclysm zones with heirlooms, barely anyone else around (and if only because of cross realm), no open world pvp, dungeon finder putting you into instances 90% of people couldn't find the entrance to on the actual map if they had to with people barely saying "hi" at the start of the run if even

It's just not the same anymore.
>>
>>377882342

I play on RP servers, there's always people around.
>>
>>377882130
They tried to have a reunification back in Mists. Just gotta give it another whirl.
>>
>>377882342
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TjmHkVMEdI&t=1
>>
>>377882186
i did

back when it took days to level up

>ding!
>oh boy! now i can go to that zone that was deadly to me before
>walk my ass cause mounts were expensive as fuck
leveling via zones was mandatory since dungeon running required you to TRAVEL to the fucking zone
> /2 lf healer and tank, got 3 dps
>20 minutes later
>were all trekking across the world, passing the purple bubble, swimming lake Lordearon, sneaking past Undercity to go run a single run of SM

The game used to be a journey, that required other players to experience in full. Now you sit in stormwind and do dungeons by a click of the button

they made WoW a single player mmo
>>
>>377878414
retard
>>
File: WoWCine101.jpg (239KB, 1439x811px) Image search: [Google]
WoWCine101.jpg
239KB, 1439x811px
horde has best warchief
>>
>>377882506
>Now you sit in stormwind and do dungeons by a click of the button
>they made WoW a single player mmo
>he doesn't RP

But even if you did, you'd probably be the "I'll be sitting here in the corner waiting for someone to approach because I'm too fucking cool to talk to you" RPer.
>>
>>377882113

>High Warlords Polearm

You cannot have that on the alliance tho....
>>
>>377882774
You can if youre smart enough ;)
and are willing to pay blizzard for about 4 faction/race transfers to do bug your character properly
>>
>>377880864

Everyone has that mog now.
>>
>>377880662
>draenei endgame: the expansion
>draenei main city still isnt repaired
>we will use some demon hunters spaceship to get to argus instead of the spaceship thats been in game for a decade

you just know blizz isnt gonna touch the exodar
>>
>>377881463

Lol Fuck you, nobody has EVERYTHING keybound. Faggot :)
>>
File: 233443646.png (196KB, 326x329px) Image search: [Google]
233443646.png
196KB, 326x329px
>another wow thread without lewd posting
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_082316_233452.jpg (407KB, 1514x1078px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_082316_233452.jpg
407KB, 1514x1078px
>TFW Cata Garrosh was genuinely the best Warchief the Horde had since Ogrim Doomhammer but they made him a crazy evil racist for no reason in Pandaria.
>TFW they couldn't even give me the option of siding with the true horde during the civil war story line. I HAD to be a cuck.
>TFW modern horde is a menagerie of elves, pandas and undead masquerading as the horde.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch4rc5W4dKY
>>
>>377873849
Alliance since W3
>>
>>377882870

I dont believe it.

I've never seen an ally with that weapon, just like I've never seen a Horde with the grand marshal claymores
>>
File: T0OQBxx.jpg (135KB, 1360x706px) Image search: [Google]
T0OQBxx.jpg
135KB, 1360x706px
>>377873849
Im the greatest undead warrior on malganis server!
>>
>>377882934
If they do use the Exodar it will be neutral, Alliance isn't allowed to have nice things.
>>
>>377881582
>likes vanilla
>dislikes grinding
???????????????????
>>
File: 1495313599220.jpg (5KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
1495313599220.jpg
5KB, 240x160px
>>377883085
>muh blood and honor garrosh defending orc autismo
>>
>>377883085

I like that mog

>for an Orc

Honestly they should re-do Orc models to stand upright like Thrall
>>
>>377883083
Go to /aco/. Always a wow thread there
>>
So.. is demon hunter any fun, then?
How is it?
>>
>>377883159
Cause it costs like €80 to do
Only people who waste their money do it
>>
>>377880717
>click
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_091016_200751.jpg (309KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_091016_200751.jpg
309KB, 1920x1080px
>>377883227
Take a look at that cinematic anon. Its what an A+H team up looks like. Motherfucking taking a shot at the Lich King mid super villain dialogue. Now compare it to Broken Shore where every """"horde"""" hero was belly up and Sylvy sounds the retreat to flee trash packs. Lok'tar Ogar means victory or death. A Garrosh run horde would have held the fucking line.
>>
>>377883447

proof?
>>
>>377873976
>>377873976
Funnily enough Legion is the best WoW has been since the TBC/WotLK days.
>>
>>377883491
and then died

kys yourself you roleplaying autist
>>
>>377883404
imagine rogues in BC

thats demon hunters now, whilst rogues are shit on constantly
>>
>>377883587
I find that hard to believe given they're just regurgitating old familiar faces at this point while giving out free story relevant MUH ONE OF A KIND legendary weapons to everyone
>>
>>377883459

in defense binding shadowmeld is kinda dumb i can think of everything to bind before it ... sometimes u just have to CLICK.

>Omg he actually clicks the zoom in and zoom out buttons on his minimap
>>
>>377883590
>And then died.

And there is nothing wrong with that. The greatest honor an Orc can achieve is dying for a honorable cause.
>>
>>377883524
Proof that it's doable, or that it costs €80?

If you want the former, I can't help with that right now, but maybe I'll post a screenshot in /wowg/ later, as I'm on a train right now, but as soon as I get home and assuming I remember, I can post a friends screenshots
>>
>>377876250
>a goblin warchief
>horde transforms from WE WUZ MISGUIDED SAVAGES to le hand rubbing merchant
fund it.
>>
>>377883587
No

atleasy in cat players could still choose talents and play their classes the way they wanted to

>Blizzard: goddamit, some players are STILL BETTER than others because they know how to play their class...if only we could make a certain class all play the same way...if only talent trees didnt exist...wait a minute
>>
>>377883587
>Legion is the best WoW has been since the TBC/WotLK days
That title belongs to MoP.
Legion is the second worst expansion so far, after that even more terrible WoD
>>
>>377879672
>Male night elves can be classes that aren't druids
>Female night elves can be druids
Why the fuck did they do this to begin with?
>>
>>377881479
>>forsaken are the people of lordaeron
You do realize there were still living Lordaerons in Lordaeron right? Ignoring the Scarlet Crusade because they were actively pursuing war with the Forsaken, you have peaceful settlements like Southshore. Peaceful existance? That's a perfectly valid reason to plague genocide am I right?
And what about Silverpine (owned by Dalaran), or Gilneas, or the Arathi Highlands? None of which the Forsaken have any claim to through their right as native Lordaerons. Forsaken are evil scum little better than the scourge and anyone who plays them and thinks otherwise is in denial.

Did you miss the Warsong Gultch? The Orcs were illegally logging the Night Elf homeland from the very beginning of vanilla.
>>
>>377873849
didn't matter starting at tbc
>>
>>377884032
>Its impossible to be a night elf and just swing a weapon around
>You MUST be a druid

Illogical.
>>
>>377884193
Their entire schtick in WC3 was that they were a race of all women and their immortality enabled all their men to hibernate until the Burning Legion returned. The only male night elves in WC3 are Malfurion, Illidan and the various druid units. Illidan being an outcast and twin brother of the top druid.

This being gone from WoW made things feel homogenized before a slew of more homogenization.
>>
>>377883587
hahahahahahahahahaahahaha

yeah dude thats why me, my friends and entire guild has quit. the game is so good right now! lmao you blizzcucks crack me up
>>
>>377880640
>Horde occupies Alliance land in Lordaeron and commits genocide against its people

Wasn't this in the 2nd war? Doomhammer's horde?
>Horde continuously attacks Ashenvale canonically just to piss the night elves off

They didnt want to trade with Garrosh and he's not gonna let his people suffer, so fuck em.
>>
>>377884480
The warriors were women, the druids were men. That doesn't mean that all women were warriors, or that all men were druids. You can't run a society like that.
>>
>>377884774
How do you know your friends aren't still playing?

How do you know your ex guildmates didn't just go to a new guild?
>>
File: totally not cropped porn.png (215KB, 306x375px) Image search: [Google]
totally not cropped porn.png
215KB, 306x375px
>>377873849
>playing WoW post 2009/2010
>>
>>377884774
It'll go F2P any day now, hahaha
>>
>>377884949
>They didnt want to trade with Garrosh and he's not gonna let his people suffer, so fuck em.

pffft no. Garrosh just straight up attacked Night Elf villages cause WE WUZ HORDE.
>>
>>377885103
it pretty much is unless you're retarded
>>
>>377884949
No it's happening right now. The Forsaken rebelled against their government and have been systematically exterminating their countrymen ever since.
>>
>>377876250
>What happened. What happened to my Horde?
Blizzard thought they'd please fans by returning to Alliance v Horde. All they did was make everyone angry
>>
>>377885545
nice headcanon you got there
>>
>>377883590
You're a literal dead elf apologist, kys
>>
>>377885545
>No it's happening right now. The Forsaken rebelled against their government and have been systematically exterminating their countrymen ever since.

Anon thats not a thing.
>>
File: 1350729095961.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1350729095961.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
>watch new Anduin cinematic
>that theme
>that sword
>that KING
>delete all horde characters I've been playing since 2004
I regret nothing.
>>
Reminder that this furry is making Azeroth great again and coming for you undead shits
>>
>>377885721
>>377885867
The leaders of the kingdom didn't just disappear. Garithos was still getting orders from them up until he was betrayed.
>>
>>377883587
spoken like a true ignorant WoDdler
how about you go realize blizzard stopped publishing sub numbers and content is specifically made to trick players into stay subbed as much as possible, otherwise they get punished and fall behind everyone else (most notably with titanforging and AP/AK)
activisionblizzard is squeezing out the last few drops left in the game before cutting it off for good, probably in the next expansion
>>
>>377885910
>Varian goes down saving most of the military might of the Alliance
>Anduin finally nutting the fuck up
>Mekkatorque actually being acknowledge
>Genn REEEEEing his way to the throat of the Warchief

Legion's been fairly shit so far but they've finally made being an Alliancefag feel good for the first time since vanilla
>>
>>377885989
Are you that dumb? The entire thing was a marketing ploy all along. High numbers do not equal quality either.
>>
>>377885916
>coward who hid behind a giant wall for over a decade
>now a warmongering vengeful retard
if it wasn't for him being nu-Thrall AKA Anduin's new uncle he'd be just as likely turn into the next Garrosh
>>
>>377885816
t. paladin roleplayer
>>
>>377885970
no he wasn't.
>>
File: 1493071467285.jpg (114KB, 992x992px) Image search: [Google]
1493071467285.jpg
114KB, 992x992px
Alliance the PVP underdogs.
>>
>>377885910
Me on the left
>>
File: Anduin and Baine.png (1MB, 731x919px) Image search: [Google]
Anduin and Baine.png
1MB, 731x919px
>Only care about the Tauren
>Blizzard constantly fucks them over, and they get the harshest treatment out of any of the races for no particular reason, getting body blow after body blow despite having no hand in the current state of affairs in Azeroth
>Cairne got killed in a book that barely a fraction of the playerbase read, and there's plenty of people that don't even know he's dead
>Baine's entire sub-story that was planned for Highmountain got cut out for absolutely no goddamn reason, and Blizzard's remained quiet on the entire subject
>Magatha is back as a Shaman class hall champion, which is such a goddamn slap in the face to any Tauren fans considering what a fucking evil cold-hearted bitch she is, letting her get away with everything that she's done, which ranges from poisoning Cairne, to taking Thunder Bluff under siege, resulting in the death of innocent civilians
>Don't know how much more I can take before I just say fuck it and stop caring, but even if I wanted to stop caring, I probably wouldn't be able to
>>
>>377886652
>this is what everymanforhimselfers truly believe
>>
>>377885970
Garithos was the de facto leader in frozen throne. There is literally no one else.
>>
>>377886694
You look delicious
>>
File: 1457099828368.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1457099828368.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>>377886652
>Alliance the PVP underdogs.

Except canonically the Alliance have ALWAYS been stronger than the Horde and prior to Legion 98% of the top PvPers were all playing Human or Dwarf
>>
>>377886652
Alliance the extra trinket slot.
>>
>>377886727
>tauren
>aka bad night elves
>>
>>377874881
>Horde Education
>>
>>377886460
As long as he ganks Sylvanas for good who cares
>>
File: happy lemon.jpg (117KB, 782x835px) Image search: [Google]
happy lemon.jpg
117KB, 782x835px
>playing anything but undead
>>
>>377887074
>being a sylvanasfag
>>
File: IMG_0265.jpg (16KB, 212x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0265.jpg
16KB, 212x249px
>tfw I just want to role play.
>tfw I just want to play the class stories.
>tfw in order to do this I have so suffer through the entire story again and again.
>tfw in order to do this I have to let Mary Sue RPers and ERPers run rampant while I sit in a bar in Stormwind or Silvermoon for hours waiting for something interesting.
>>
>>377887074
>They retroactively made the Scarlet Crusade so correct that Blizzard hastily wrote their leader into being the demons
>>
File: 1443063986510.png (3KB, 217x219px) Image search: [Google]
1443063986510.png
3KB, 217x219px
>>377887074
>Playing literal cucks
>All of the undead that actually matter are just humans or elves with grey skin and red eyes
>>
File: 1493617627509.png (265KB, 453x610px) Image search: [Google]
1493617627509.png
265KB, 453x610px
>>377887108
>being an autist
get plagued dumb faggot
>>
>>377887201
>All of the undead that actually matter are just humans or elves with grey skin and red eyes
as opposed to what, undead orcs?
>>
File: Baine gif.gif (1MB, 298x180px) Image search: [Google]
Baine gif.gif
1MB, 298x180px
>Tfw you wrote what you personally thought to be a rather well written paragraph asking a valid question about where Baine is and whe he'll show up
>Blues are too busy shitposting and replying to troll threads to even notice it
>It dies within a week anyway
>>
>>377887256
No, rotting corpses
>>
>>377887360
of?
>>
>>377887389
>undeadcucks are this retarded
>>
>>377887304
no one gives a fuck about baine. the only good tauren was cairne and he did nothing after wc3
>>
>>377887195
>who is Balnazzar
>who is Mal'ganis
are you retarded? scarlet crusade leaders have always been the demons
>>
>>377887074
>Sylvanas has literally the entire military might of the Horde at her fingertips
>Loses to a single autistic furry
>Undeadfags defend this
>>
>>377873849
>horde
edgy 13 year olds

>alliance
self-righteous 13 year olds
>>
>>377887416
I accept your concession
>>
>>377887451
I only play as Alliance because I self insert as a human that wants to marry and impregnate Panda ladies
>>
>>377887434
>the entire military might of the Horde at her fingertips
which she didn't use for that purpose and if she did you'd be complaining about that too. why the fuck are you autists constantly bringing up sylvanas? go complain on the wow forums or in your paladin rp guild.
>>
>>377878440
Maybe Sylvannas will sew the remains of Garrosh, Vol'Jin and Cairne together to create a Super Horde Warchief.
>>
>>377887545
>sh-she lost on purpose!
kek
>>
File: 1491186585011.jpg (67KB, 540x607px) Image search: [Google]
1491186585011.jpg
67KB, 540x607px
>RNG on top of RNG on top of RNG
>Timegating out the ass.
>Conflicting design decisions like pouring most of the story and meat of the game into class stories while at the same time making alts incredibly, even prohibitively time consuming.
>Everyone is the leader of their class
>Legendaries.
>Fucking Legendaries.
>Illidan is hyped to fuck, even being on the fucking cover for the game, and doesn't do anything.
>Foreshadowing out the ass for Old God shit to the point where you wonder why it's called Legion

At least my class's story is one of the better ones.
>>
>>377887545
Sylvanas basically IS the Forsaken whether you like it or not, the entire faction is pretty much one big cult around her
Her being a psycho cunt that gets her shit slapped by Genn reflects poorly on all of you
>>
Alliance has better cities
Horde has better races
>>
>>377887697
>Sylvanas basically IS the Forsaken
except most people dont give a fuck about the lore and play them because they're cool zombies
> gets her shit slapped by Genn
making things up now?
>reflects poorly on all of you
oh no what will we do
>>
File: New Gadgetzan.gif (2MB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
New Gadgetzan.gif
2MB, 600x405px
>>377887654
>At this point I'm so bored with Legion's heavy handed story and it's so incredibly uncompelling that I'm just hoping the new expansion is a Kalimdor/EK revamp
>>
>>377887869
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTtSlQfSsQY
>>
>>377873849
I don't get WoW's story at all. During that part where they kick Jaina off the council of dalaran and she teleport out I also wanted to hearth out yelling "get fucked fags". How many times can the alliance fall for the noble savage, we have to work together to save the world, horseshit? It's like living in a world where no one is ever capable of learning a lesson.
>>
File: 1493895892391.png (300KB, 349x534px) Image search: [Google]
1493895892391.png
300KB, 349x534px
>it's another horde can't get anything done because alliancebabies would cry out for favoritism expansion
>they still pretend blizzard doesn't favor alliance both in gameplay (what is EMFH, the most overpowered racial of all time) and in story
i love this rerun

>vol'jin had to die as a literally who who did literally nothing because otherwise alliancebabies would cry about losing their leader, also blaming it on the horde for "abandoning them" at the broken shore while they lose literally nothing
>baine's highmountain story was completely scrapped because alliancebabies couldn't handle helping a horde leader, meanwhile horde characters are forced to help velen, tyrande, malfurion
>stormheim's storyline accomplishes literally nothing because we can't have a faction gaining the upper hand
>magatha just waltzes into the shaman class hall because the aborted draenei fetus called nobundo says everything is fine and we should just all get along
>>
>>377888002
?
>>
File: 1488639260357.jpg (116KB, 635x634px) Image search: [Google]
1488639260357.jpg
116KB, 635x634px
>>377888125
O B S E S S E D
>>
>>377888125
>it's another horde can't get anything done because alliancebabies would cry out for favoritism expansion
>they still pretend blizzard doesn't favor alliance both in gameplay (what is EMFH, the most overpowered racial of all time) and in story

that's because Cata-Wrath was basically LelHordeWins and the alliance were raging the entire time (justly so). So now its horde cant get anything done to ensure status quo
>>
>>377888291
>Alliance takes over the Horde's largest settlement on the Eastern Kingdoms
>Gives it right back and ends up losing territory in the process
It will never not be hilarious
>>
File: buffudled melanineman.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
buffudled melanineman.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>377888291
>Cata-Wrath
>>
>>377888125
>Ion Hazzikostas tried to say that there's no favoritism for either side, and that they don't write stuff to conveniently happen so both sides have the same problems
>He then immediately contradicts himself by saying that the reason Vol'jin died is because Varian died, and that Alliance got an extra cutscene because Horde got two at the start of Legion

>>377888291
>Alliance
>Not the main focus of Wrath
I'm pretty sure the only Horde characters that did anything in that expansion was Thrall, Garrosh, and Sylvanas.
>>
>>377888291
>horde wins
>Varian comes back and kills Onyxia
>>
>>377888291
Alliance had unquestionably better questing in Wrath, so basically you're saying "blizz unintentionally slighted alliance for one expansion so its only fair they shit on horde for 3 and counting"
I say unintentional because its obviously a rushed product led to a lack of polish. Pretty much the reverse of vanilla actually. If you actually look at whats going on, Alliance were basically winning in Cata.

Alliance's biggest loss was Southshore, the last remnant of a destroyed kingdom on the fringe of its territory. Comparatively, almost every horde capital was threatened
>>
File: 1489467443599.png (74KB, 200x207px) Image search: [Google]
1489467443599.png
74KB, 200x207px
>>377873849
Idea for coming expansion

Class wars
Law vs. Chaos vs. Neutral

Paladin/Priest/Druid/Mage

DK/DH/Warlock/Rogue

Monk/Shaman/Hunter/Warrior

All other details to be disclosed
Fund it

May or may not need some more tought put into it
>>
File: 1417431437519.jpg (22KB, 431x394px) Image search: [Google]
1417431437519.jpg
22KB, 431x394px
>>377887654
Artifact Knowledge was the main reason I quit, but you listed a lot of other reasons that make me uncomfortable as all hell as well.
>>
i liked deepwind dunk
>>
>>377888557
Saurfang did some cool shit until some Forsaken niggers killed him
>>
>>377888471
>>377888557
>>377888579
>>377888629
>all these (yous)
>when I meant to say cata-mop
>>
Gentlemen how do we wipe the forsaken infestation, we living creatures must stick together.
>>
File: Taurajo.jpg (292KB, 1174x523px) Image search: [Google]
Taurajo.jpg
292KB, 1174x523px
>>377888629
>Taurajo, a simple hunters camp, full of civilians, got sacked in the nightwas burnt to the ground with its civilians slaughtered
>lol who cares
>Theramore, a major military base right on the doorstep of Kalimdor, gets attacked, but not until after being warned and able to evacuate a number of civilians
>Alliance NEVER EVER stop crying about it, and Jaina's still butthurt over it
>>
>>377888736
Brawls are better than most battlegrounds.
>>
>>377888002
>She literally just lets him walk away
Why does ANYONE like this character?
>>
File: 1491566137947.png (360KB, 607x555px) Image search: [Google]
1491566137947.png
360KB, 607x555px
>>377888698
You can blame everything on this fucking piece of shit.
>Certain and specific legendaries are required for some classes just to be viable
>Blizzard gifts all the retard casuals legendary after legendary on a silver platter while people that play the game on a daily basis don't get jack shit
>Some legendaries are objectively shit outside of stats anyway
>>
>>377888790
well you're still wrong. Mists plot was engineered for Alliance to be the crusading protagonists. Horde was suppose to get an inner turmoil plot, but having sympathetic horde would have interfered with the lawful good overdrive. You can't even get a reasonable story out of the horde side. While a minor character, I feel Shokia illustrates this well. She was there in Siege of Org for literally no other reason than her Alliance counterpart was, because later its shown she's actually a Garrosh loyalist
>>
>>377873849
Spoilers: The Void Lords are coming. Sylvanas and Jaina are already under their puppets. The Horde and alliance will batter themselves against the legion and then the Void will strike.
>>
>>377888843
I love when alliancefags start defending there Thereamore as we dindu nuthin
>>
>>377889008
and lets not forget the intro experiences
>horde side you're the last remaining survivors after alliance kill everyone else and destroy the airship
>alliance side you kill all the horde you come across and you're left to continue the mission while the rest go to meet up with the main fleet. The airship returns in landfall to siege the horde base from the air
>>
>>377889475
>Bunch of almost wiped out hunter-gatherer tribes
>Start an all-out genocidal war against multiple healthy agrarian nations
>They barely notice
>Nuke a city
>Whine when they retaliate

Horde should've been wiped out years ago.
>>
>>377889475
This pissed me off when I did this on my alliance character after doing it first on my horde.

Sometimes I wish they would just remove the horde from the game already and make them the next biggest villains cause this shit is retarded
>>
File: latest.jpg (71KB, 550x600px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
71KB, 550x600px
>>377889172
At the same time, Carine Bloodhoof will return as a Tauren Marine. That's right, he didn't die, he just got booted to the void and was picked up by Jim Raynor and Turalyon's Army of light. That's right, Warcraft and Starcraft happens in the same universe. Together, Illidan, Kerrigan and Tyrael will lead the players to the final in hell. That's right, Diablo also happens in the same universe and Heroes of the Storm is canon and a prequel to Overwatch.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_041917_185927.jpg (515KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_041917_185927.jpg
515KB, 1920x1080px
>>377889735
>Wanting the story to be even more black and white than it already is

>>377889758
Nah, Cairne will forever be left to rot in Mulgore on a bundle of sticks because Blizzard hates the Tauren and can't even be bothered to keep in a finished and fully voiced sub-story about Baine in Highmountain.
>>
File: bp.png (48KB, 323x135px) Image search: [Google]
bp.png
48KB, 323x135px
>>377888459
>losing territory
stop being a retard, look at how much territory you had pre-cata
while kalimdor was fairly even for both factions, alliance practically had a monopoly on the eastern kingdoms, horde only had 3 available flight paths between stranglethorn vale and arathi highlands
horde was FORCED to walk through alliance guards to even get to badlands, meanwhile alliance could easily walk south from kalimdor through stonetalon/desolace/feralas, with plenty of towns to stop at on the way there
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (299KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
299KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw playing a Paladin and seeing the shit going down in Suramar
>>
File: ss+(2015-06-18+at+08.04.10).jpg (17KB, 255x245px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-06-18+at+08.04.10).jpg
17KB, 255x245px
>>377889916
>A horribly written completely illogical grey setting is better than a logically coherent black/white story.
>>
>Playing WoW after BC
>Playing WoW after Wrath

Sort yourselves out.
>>
>>377889679
t. camp taurajo raider
>>
>tfw have to play on shitty private servers to recapture old Horde zones
I just want old Org back man. I mean we could stand on top of the bank.

ON TOP
>>
>>377890063
>Alliancefags need to have even more power over the story than they already do
>Wanting an objectively peaceful race like the Tauren to suddenly be written as villains to satisfy your own egos
>>
File: sylvanas.jpg (42KB, 736x588px) Image search: [Google]
sylvanas.jpg
42KB, 736x588px
>no wanting to get pegged by the queen
>>
>>377890168
There's no such thing as a peaceful race in the Horde. The Horde is an extension of the Warchief's will. They chose to swear themselves into eternal servitude to a genocidal maniac, that should carry consequences.
>>
>>377890212
RIP bellybutton
>>
>>377890236
As if the alliance are any different lmao
>>
>>377890236
You're actually fucking retarded if you honestly think that. I knew Alliance players were delusional, but not this delusional.
>>
>>377890236
said the alliancebaby, when thousand-year-old elves and draenei bow down to some 16 year old kid with daddy issues
>>
>>377890329
>Lok'tar ogar! Victory or death - it is these words that bind me to the Horde. For they are the most sacred and fundamental of truths to any warrior of the Horde.
>I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.
>From this moment until the end of days I live and die - For the Horde!

The Warchief being the guy who happened to stomp the last guy into the dirt in ritual combat. The Horde is an institution designed by the Legion to be as violent and damaging as possible. It's not a happy flower power hippy coalition. Now get Metzen's dick out of your mouth.
>>
>>377889172
lol
>>
>>377890212
i want to headpat her
>>
>>377890451
>Implying the Horde is anything close to being the Orcish Horde
>Implying the Horde now is ANYTHING like Thrall's Horde, which had actual honor
Dumb alliancekiddy
>>
>>377889008
My counter to this is that the alliance doesn't care about being the protagonist. It's about territorial changes. Silverpine, Hillsbrad, the Plaguelands, all went to the Forsaken who also made huge in roads to Arathi. Theremore got nuked, Azshara got turned into Gally's personal wank park.
The alliance got what? The satisfaction of completing a raid that the Horde also got to complete. For a war the alliance nominally won, they sure lost a lot of territory
>>
>>377890560
It is, because Thrall is a fucking retard who carried over all the old laws and traditions. That oath was sworn by the Taunka to put themselves in eternal servitude to him.
>le alliancekiddy xD!
>>
>>377890608
>Alliance pretty much own the entirety of the Eastern Kingdoms in Vanilla-Wrath
>It got changed to make it more balanced
>Alliance never ever stop fucking crying about shit that happened years ago because every single one of them pulls the victim complex card in every argument against them
>>
>>377890608
>Silverpine, Hillsbrad, the Plaguelands, all went to the Forsaken who also made huge in roads to Arathi.
this logically should have happened before wrath even
>>
File: 121212212.gif (25KB, 192x224px) Image search: [Google]
121212212.gif
25KB, 192x224px
Is Alterac Valley still Alliance Valley?
>>
>>377890758
>Maybe 5% of Lordaeron should logically be conquering an entire subcontinent, slaughtering everything that moves and nobody should ever retaliate against them.

Nigger what the fuck are you smoking? Why the hell wouldn't Ironforge just cockslap them down?
>>
>>377890759
Most PvP zones are heavily favored towards Alliance, so yes.
>>
>Sylvanas dies to her sister in a cinematic that the players have no involvement in, just like how Thrall stole our Garrosh kill
>>
>>377890851
Wouldn't surprise me, but she's obviously being built up as a raid boss.
>>
>vanilla
>have to choose between a human and a fucking gnome if I want to be an alliance warlock

Is there anyone out there that can convince me that Horde isn't so bad?

I can't imagining idling in Org and dealing with all the dry, shitty zones. Depressing.
>>
I unironically like the Worgen and they're defeated but still don't take any shit King and Kingdom.
>>
File: 1493240380318.jpg (43KB, 641x491px) Image search: [Google]
1493240380318.jpg
43KB, 641x491px
>>377890834
>forsaken conquering largely uncontested land near their fucking capital city is surprising
>>
>>377890990
The whole aesthetic of the Horde is just something I could never be comfy with. Different strokes, I guess. When I think of how they don't take showers and they all live in dirty mud huts, I just can't even think about being one of them.
>>
>>377890952
retards have been saying this since cata and it still isn't going to happen. even less of a chance since voljin died.
>>
File: das it mane.png (57KB, 206x225px) Image search: [Google]
das it mane.png
57KB, 206x225px
>>377891046
Worgen are the only interesting Alliance race
>>
>>377891149
>le british tophat wearing furfags
they're actually the least interesting race in the game.
>>
>>377890608
>its about territorial changes
>nothing changes about silverpine
>alliance don't gain andorhal but it was already lost to them in WC 3
>Arathi is mostly unchanged with a tiny camp to make questing smoother
reach harder why don't you
>alliance doesn't care about being the protagonist
I don't think you fully understand what protagonist means
>>
>alliance
>Anglosphere brothers
>organization, dedication and teamwork
>all in the best guilds
>know how to make macros

>horde
>populated by jajas
>disorganized, traitorous
>500ms latency each
>still clicking the default blizzard art bar

Prove me wrong.
>>
>Stepmom has a very entry level knowledge of a lot of the lore and story of WoW (My dad got her into it)
>We're talking one day about the story
>She's trying to argue that Vol'jin fulfilled his story and his role and how Sylvanas becoming the Warchief wasn't just fanservice
>Have to put up with her and not call her a fucking dumbass retard for even implying that Blizzard's not just trying to pander to people
>She then tries to reassure me that Baine will do something this expansion, but I know for a fact he won't
>>
>>377891071
>Forsaken blatantly committing genocide against their neighbours without any long-standing allies defending them even though they have all the means in the world to utterly demolish the Forsaken is logical.

Why am I not surprised that Horde fanboys are frogposters?
>>
>>377891124
I honestly don't know what they're planning
>make her warchief
>"da spirits say you gonna be good for the job cause reasons"
>immediately starts making shady deals with the queen of hell
>>
>>377891149
I play Horde but really want to bring a Worgen to 110. Im just really indecisive on server and class. I think rogue would fit best though.
>>
>>377890678
Yeah, because gameplay and story are separate. Wouldn't be so mad if the horde weren't so righteous about it

>>377891071
>uncontested
Cata baby detected. There were actually settlements and alliance friendly npcs there pre-cata
>>
>>377891382
Yeah you definitely should play through the Worgen starting area as a hordie. The plot from there continues in Cata-Silverpine's quests
>>
>>377890236
This is clearly not true, the Horde is a mix of races that get along only for survival. When you make a character it says this, and even when you select undead it says there is an uneasy alliance with the horde because they work separately and only joined for survival since they're fighting humans anyway and can't risk more enemies.
>>
>>377891369
>even though they have all the means in the world to utterly demolish the Forsaken is logical.
lol
>>377891395
>Cata baby detected
is that all you can say you fucking retarded? I played from vanilla to cata and then again for the latest trash xpac.
>There were actually settlements and alliance friendly npcs there pre-cata
do you bring this up just so you can call someone a catababy? because surely you aren't this fucking retarded.
>>
>>377891496
I did already it's a real shame that it doesn't continue at all for Worgen, I was hoping Legion added more. Just some half assed revenge right now.
>>
I'll play horde as soon as they aren't hunched over Barbarians.
Orc would be top-tier race if they would stand straight up.
>>
>game has a downward trend for the past decade

I would like to believe the current playerbase is some bastion of tolerable people but its just as bad as teamfortress 2s current incarnation

a bunch of autists clasping at a dying game
>>
>>377891107
Right. I only really care for Tauren and Undead, but TB is an unimpressive "capital". I could linger around exclusively in UC and just stay in EK to level, but UC isn't the most convenient city by any means.
>>
>>377891526
>>377890451
This is canonically what the Horde is.
>>377891619
>lol
haha xD! The Forsaken are a few undead that the Lich King lost control over. At an extremely generous estimate they might be 5% of Lordaeron's original population. Any of the healthy Alliance nations could wipe them out without breaking a sweat.
>>
>>377891374
>Sylvanas and forsaken go too far with power, remaining horde and alliance forces wipe them out, Siege of Undercutting
>With the only truly evil race destroyed, the remaining races can unite against the old gods
>laughing_spirits.jpg
>>
>>377891716
You realize that there were tons of undead freed after Argas died and sylvanas and the forsaken used the plague to create even more undead. They took every the northern part of eastern kingdoms making everyone undead.
>>
>>377891673
>but its just as bad as teamfortress 2s current incarnation
>
>a bunch of autists clasping at a dying game
Can't speak for the US servers but the EU(English) servers have an excellent community with people who genuinely enjoy the game
>>
Alliance: Races banded together to fight evil orc invasion
Humans - good guys, pretty much the majority of azeroth.
Nightelves - ancient elves who fucked around in the past but are now mostly good guys.
Dwarves - good guys just living in mountains and helping other races.
Gnomes - small outsider race that kept to themselves until they almost killed themselves, good guys.
Draenei - ADDED LATER, dumb spacegoats that are pointless (just hot females for porn), kind of good guys i guess?
Worgen - ADDED LATER, former good humans that tried to save their people.
Pandaren - ADDED LATER, retard pandas serve no purpose or benefit.

Horde: Formed because thrall saved a few people and they owed him
Orcs - objectively evil savages that invaded a different world.
Trolls - darkspear specifically are good guys, got dragged into horde cause thrall helped them.
Tauren - good guys just trying to live in peace, got dragged into horde cause thrall helped them.
Undead - pure evil that serve no purpose in existing.
Bloodelves - ADDED LATER, former highelves just trying to survive. Both good and bad.
Goblins - ADDED LATER, literal jews, bad guys.
Pandaren - ADDED LATER, retard pandas serve no purpose or benefit.

Objectively alliance is the far superior faction. Only trolls and tauren are good and interesting races. Bloodelves are alright too.
>>
>>377891716
oh I didn't know I was replying to a retard.
>>
>>377891878
>objective good guys = superior
hows being 12
>>
>>377891813
Bolvar took direct control over those freed undead, the ones he couldn't catch were more powerful and sure as hell didn't join Sylvanas. All population centers and graveyards were already emptied by the Scourge, a few farmsteads aren't going to make a difference. The only place where the Forsaken could get a significant population boost is Gilneas, where everyone is immune to their bullshit.
>>
File: 1476352335371.jpg (118KB, 1256x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1476352335371.jpg
118KB, 1256x1075px
>>377891878
>I know literally nothing about the lore
just stfu and get out
>>
>>377891878
From your explanation only Undead sounds fun.
>>
>>377891940
They're superior because they're the defenders of the planet compared to orcs which are the invaders. The alliance are mostly noble races banding together for a brotherhood of justice and good. Horde is a band of misfits that are mostly just indebted to thrall (one of the few decent orcs to have ever lived) and are forced to commit crimes.
>>
File: 1459460159726.jpg (135KB, 680x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1459460159726.jpg
135KB, 680x1020px
>>377887140
I know this feel, except in every game, not just WoW. At least City of Heroes died before it fully became like it as well.
>>
>>377891878
The undead story is they shouldn't exist but are persecuted by the alliance anyway so they join the horde to survive and fight back at their oppressors.

U seem to only play alliance
>>
>>377891985
I know very much about the lore. Point out how i am wrong and debate me, or are you just going to throw petty insults with no arguments like a faggot?
>>
File: GARITHOS DID NOTHING WRONG.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
GARITHOS DID NOTHING WRONG.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>377873849
Women can't be chiefs thus I propose we all call her warqueef
>>
>>377892061
The Orcs only invaded to survive since they did not have another choice.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_050317_124629.jpg (302KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_050317_124629.jpg
302KB, 1920x1080px
>>377873849
horde, have been since wrath.
>>
>>377891646
I guess they would never have some campaign to take back gilneas, but at least in Legion you see the Greymanes and Crowleys return. There are also those refugees from Pyrewood that fled before the Scourge/Forsaken came.
>>
>>377892061
not everyone is an autistic fuck who cares about what bad characters in a video game do
>>
>>377876250
Cata happened.
>>
The man problem with the alliance is they don't have cute men. They have hot dudes, but the horde has the only cute ones. I just want to enjoy being surrounded by big, muscular night elves, but I don't want to pretend to be a girl.
>>
>>377892139
>be savage race
>destroy and pillage your own planet and lands
>oh fuck what do we do
>"hello i am a shadow mage that looks demonic with huge bones sticking out of my back, let me lead our people, drink this goo i provide and we'll conquer even more"
>hmmm sounds legit
>invade another planet
>immediately start pillaging and destroying every village you find
ORCS DINDU NUFFIN THEY GOOD BOYS TRYIN TO SURVIVE
>>
File: 1440533631153.png (236KB, 540x302px) Image search: [Google]
1440533631153.png
236KB, 540x302px
>>377891878
>Humans
>Not objectively just as evil as Orcs for how often and easily they get corrupted or manipulated
>>
>>377892194

How do you feel about the Pandaren animations for rogues? Considering Pandaren, Goblin or Orc for my rogue. Negligible fall damage would admittedly be cool.
>>
File: 1488681424050.gif (77KB, 245x225px) Image search: [Google]
1488681424050.gif
77KB, 245x225px
>>377892120
>still hasn't raised this guy as undead
>>
>>377892278
How often have they really been corrupted outside of Arthas?
>>
>>377892292
Ghouls et his dead body corpse baka
>>
>>377892139
t. Duncan Jones
>>
>>377892281
Not him but FemPanda is great for Rogue.
Both Goblins are good too, and I would say Orc is pretty good if you go CombatOutlaw.
>>
>>377892375
>Implying humans don't constantly get tricked by the void and the Old Gods
>>
Horde is the most sensible choice in Vanilla and BC for lore, atmosphere and gameplay. Then alliance got their turn to be the best faction in WotLK.

After that the game's lore is just garbage and not worth caring about.
>>
>>377892375
Katrana Prestor.
>>
>>377892515
>tricked
>implying the old ones aren't the rightfully masters of humanity
>implying you don't want to be consumed by their terrible glory
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_072616_085528.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_072616_085528.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>377892281
I like their dagger animations, didn't like the sprinting one but it grew on me over time. I mostly just liked the way they look. Flying negates most of the reduced fall damages value but it's nice to have.
>>
>>377891878
>>377892109
Okay.
>Draenei - ADDED LATER, dumb spacegoats that are pointless
2 generals of the Burning Legion are from the same race. Not so pointless.
>Worgen - ADDED LATER, former good humans
They walled up their city forsaking any refugees the scourge made and pretty much saying "fuck you" to the Alliance only to come crawling back when their city fell.
>Pandaren - ADDED LATER, retard pandas serve no purpose or benefit
Were shielded from the rest of Azeroth by thick, magic mists but got dragged into the horde/alliance war because their warships crashed on their shores.

How about you stop being a jaded cynical shitbitch and actually explain it right.
>>
>>377892702
>Were shielded from the rest of Azeroth by thick, magic mists but got dragged into the horde/alliance war because their warships crashed on their shores.
alliance/horde pandas are not pandaria pandas
>>
>>377892826
>alliance/horde pandas are not pandaria pandas
I know. But how did they get involved with the horde/alliance war again?
Oh right a warship crashed landed on their turtleisland almost killing it.
>>
even i resub to wow
odds i don't

0 hunter
2 mage
4 rogue
6 warlock
8 best dps class
>>
They've been trying to do a full-out war against the Alliance and Horde since Vanilla but every single expansion we have to get dragged out, team up, and kill some random big bad. It didn't even make sense to kill Illidan or the Outland gang who were just kinda minding their own business until Blizzard decided we needed to kill them (and then redeem them)
>>
File: 1490211767232.jpg (27KB, 447x444px) Image search: [Google]
1490211767232.jpg
27KB, 447x444px
>>377893057
>only dps classes
>>
>>377893165
MoP is the only expac that went back to the Horde/alliance conflict.
>>
>>377893183
how am i supposed to top dps meters as a healer? tank is boring as fuck
>>
>>377873849
Alliance has always been best. Horde is for edgy teenagers.
>>
>>377887521
I only play horde because blood elfs give me a fucking boner
>>
>>377893249
and it was the best one
>>
>>377893867
No need to spoiler it, anon.
The kungfupanda meme is only said by edgy teens haven't actually played through the expansion.
>>
>>377893165
>and kill some random big bad
Though I agree with the point you're making, the "big bads" they use have always been part of the lore.
>>
File: 1478048769904.gif (961KB, 203x220px) Image search: [Google]
1478048769904.gif
961KB, 203x220px
>>377892001
sure there isn't goy
>>
>>377892386
wouldn't be the biggest asspull
>>
>>377893165
The whole Warlord of Dreanor was a huge step back, since it came from a background character in Outland who eventually became a big bad. I'm all for the lore going forward but there's still so many other huge villains to deal with already to be derailed for an expansion.

At this point the best expansion would probably just be WoW 2, set a couple hundred years in the future and a hard reset with Warcraft 4 inbetween.
>>
>>377887429
>no one gives a fuck about baine

Maybe they will start caring if he puts on a mask?
>>
>>377891878
>Worgen
Do you have to play this race in wolfmode or can you just walk around as their human form?
>>
>>377894820
You can be human whenever but once dragged into combat you go full furry.
>>
>>377895074
aww that's gay
>>
>>377895146
With that attitude, you're never going to be gang-banged by 12 werewolves in public.
>>
>>377895146
I understand where you are coming from but without the transformation in combat you'd just be playing human race
>>
>>377895146
Why the fuck do you even wanna play worgen then
>>
>>377895074
>>377895146
You can also stay worgen as well but once dragged into combat as human you become worgen.
>>
File: 300px-Lieutenant_Thorn_human.jpg (21KB, 300x432px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Lieutenant_Thorn_human.jpg
21KB, 300x432px
>>377895074
>tfw Lieutenant Thorn stays in worgen mode after Baros Alexston dies
>>
>>377873849
>leaving cause Sylvanas is warchief now

You're just a misogynistic white male, OP

#SLAYYYYYYY
#YASQUEEEN
#ForTheHorde
>>
>>377895254
their human model looks better than the regular one though
>>
>>377895389
true true sadly the worgen models needs an update badly and a better run animation.
>>
File: Tauren01.webm (2MB, 462x640px) Image search: [Google]
Tauren01.webm
2MB, 462x640px
The horde is not the same, I do not like it.
But I can't leave, unless blizzard makes best race available to alliance.
>>
Whichever side you pick, you're a faggot
>>
File: draenei paladin.jpg (191KB, 1349x1010px) Image search: [Google]
draenei paladin.jpg
191KB, 1349x1010px
>>377895462
Just roll a goat.
>>
>>377873976
fpbp
>>377883587
>best
>declining population
>>
File: Tauren02.webm (2MB, 462x640px) Image search: [Google]
Tauren02.webm
2MB, 462x640px
>>377896180
>no tailwhack
>just a blue human with weird legs
>>
>>377895462
>furfaggot
>>
File: Tauren03.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Tauren03.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>377896812
>thinking he has any power here
dumb normie.
>>
>>
File: Orc-Rogue.jpg (216KB, 1280x968px) Image search: [Google]
Orc-Rogue.jpg
216KB, 1280x968px
I resubbed for legion. It was awful
>Get on my old characters
>Every class has at most 3 buttons to mash
>Formula: Resource Generator, Spam Ability, Resource Spender
>Everything encounter is sterile, no risk, can pretty much smash keyboard with face and win
>Weird in game cut-scenes with shit-ass writing
>Again, THERE"S NO RISK IN ANYTHING--combat, abilities, stories, zones, design, it's all fucking BORING
>Hate myself for resubbing
>delete all of my characters so I'm not ever tempted to resub
Leaving the good memories intact, this game is fucking shit now.
>>
>>377897071
>>
>>
File: 1598849295ab071b652b6751497969c7.jpg (753KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1598849295ab071b652b6751497969c7.jpg
753KB, 1920x1080px
Pfft, can't be beat.
>>
File: a0691e0c571e5c51cd8cf7f451054974.jpg (1002KB, 1122x1754px) Image search: [Google]
a0691e0c571e5c51cd8cf7f451054974.jpg
1002KB, 1122x1754px
For the whoooores
>>
>>377897347
yyeeeesssss I love my green women
>>
>new Warchief wants to gas the furfags
>furry asspain every day
It's like pottery.
>>
>>377897429
I've just resorted to pretending it's not even a thing. Works well enough.
>>
>>377878018
Forsaken elves when?
>>
>>377878612
>complains about WoW being shit
>plays HotS
You have brain damage.
>>
>tfw both Alliance and Horde are fucked in leadershiip
Time for next expansion where either Jaina or Sylvanas go full retard and we have to kill them as the final boss.
>>
File: 8096F0FBLJYH1494609352538.jpg (106KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
8096F0FBLJYH1494609352538.jpg
106KB, 800x800px
>>377897989
Alliance's doing fine. They are led by a Super Warrior Priest now
>>
>>377898175
I doubt even he could calm Jaina.
Maybe Greymare, but not her.
>>
>>377879023
This whole Sylvanas thing has been an up-and-down disappointment. Bear in mind I started playing at the end of WoD and I've primarily played Alliance, I'm Mr. Slowpoke.

>Sylvanas is the Warchief because Vol'Jin says so, and he's a cool guy despite not having done anything
>Oh no, Varian died! Greymane and Jaina think the Horde and Sylvanas in particular are to blame
>Greymane and this admiral woman are super ready to fuck everything up and just attack the first Horde forces they find, is this going to be some kind of schism?
>No, it turns out that Sylvanas is pretty much being 100% villain, Greymane is totally right in being so predatory, there's no ambiguity

Kind of a let down, all told
>>
FOR THE HORDE! TAZDINGO!
>>
>>377898615
So how long until Sylvanas goes full Garrosh and bombs Gilneas?
>>
>>377898579
Sure he can, he inherited Varian's swords. All of them.
>>
Is it just me or is the game less enjoyable nowadays? There's so much to do it makes everyone rush to not be left behind. There's no time for pointless socializing it's all about farming and they don't even bother concealing the hamster wheel anymore.
>>
>>377874510
Saurfang is a joke, my warrior beat his ass in a duel. Warchief material my ass
>>
>>377898901
WoW left behind all pretense of not being a mindless Skinner's Box. That's all that's left, an endless grind delivering dopamine into your brain at regular intervals.
>>
File: Orc Boy.jpg (75KB, 502x502px) Image search: [Google]
Orc Boy.jpg
75KB, 502x502px
Horde because glorious Orc master race.
>>
File: 1446927546157.jpg (235KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1446927546157.jpg
235KB, 1440x900px
>>377878414
This, why can't I marry a qt forsaken girl on my Alliance human. Ah that is right that bitch Slyvanas constantly ruining every, Forsaken need leadership that isn't trying to wipe out the living.
>>
>>377899237
is that a warlock or something?
>>
File: 1480275128827.jpg (297KB, 546x400px) Image search: [Google]
1480275128827.jpg
297KB, 546x400px
>>377899237
What would Forsaken have left if you remove the life genocide?
>>
all voljin did was say you had nice garrison and then died
>>
File: forsaken love.jpg (47KB, 279x330px) Image search: [Google]
forsaken love.jpg
47KB, 279x330px
>>377899656
Forsaken mage
>>377899736
badass Immortal undead kind of like Necrons. Forsaken don't need to be edgy, that is just lazy writing on blizzards part, they have so much fucking potential.
>>
>>377878780
Because it's true, i played MoP from vanilla retail to Legion and have gone back and tried all the expansions on private servers. I usually dont subscribe longer than 2-3 months on an expansion because it DOES suck. Just look at pvp now what a fucking joke.
Thread posts: 428
Thread images: 87

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.