[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New CSGO Operation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: bg_01.jpg (915KB, 1463x962px) Image search: [Google]
bg_01.jpg
915KB, 1463x962px
http://www.counter-strike.net/operationhydra/
thoughts?
>>
>>377871914
>hunters-gatherers
You mean kill confirmed?
>The flying scoutsman?
You mean scoutzknifez? (Or whatever it's called)
>>
File: IMG_8676.jpg (161KB, 525x810px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8676.jpg
161KB, 525x810px
If there's no Captain Hydra, I'm not interested.
>>
File: Rona.jpg (129KB, 803x561px) Image search: [Google]
Rona.jpg
129KB, 803x561px
CS:GO getting waifus

But seriously it's pretty cool to get a matchmaking for some old game modes and a new one or two. Hopefully they build off of the co-op they had last time. I just need to get my friend to reinstall.
>>
>>377871914
>don't play CS:GO for a while (like a month)
>rank reset

Nah, gave up that game as soon as that shit happened
>>
>>377873504
babbys first competitive decay
>>
>RNG: The Game
>>
>>377873591
Nuh-uh, spray patterns are a skill!
>>
>>377871914
Wingman sounds cool. How do you play it?
>>
>>377873952
Bullets always fire exactly where the gun barrel is pointed.

E X A C T L Y
X
A
C
T
L
Y

someone post the csgo thread bingo card
>>
>>377871914
>decide to try out CSGO
>boot it up and enter my first game
>everyone on my team has a mic
>they're all screaming from the get go
>I die first in a bunch of rounds because it's literally my first game
>the rest of my team is just yelling at me the entire time
>two of them quit
>the others remain so they can swear at me in various languages for making them lose

That happened for the first 10 games.
Literally the worst community I've ever seen
>>
>>377873591

fuck dude I'm quitting CS:GO right now

thanks for showing me the light
>>
>>377874181
The issue is that the crosshair is just an arbitrary suggestion of where the gun barrel might be
>>
>>377871914
Are idle servers still a thing? Can I buy an operation and sell the crates for crazy steambucks or not? Shit I forgot I never gave my phone number to Gabe.
>>
>>377874408
No, drops only happen at the end of Valve-server games.
>>
>>377874408

I got one after a couple of maps in casual and sold that shit for 10 steambux.
>>
>>377872923
It's almost like you're implying they didn't implement fan modes since the beginning of time
>>
I've never really played CSGO, but I have it. I would have tried the Guardian missions but I don't want to buy a pass for a game I never play. Oh well.
>>
>crates are selling for $8
geez I'm getting into this shit
>>
>>377874884
they were 50 bucks an hour ago and selling
>>
>>377874867
Dota is getting a co-op campaign, you just need to buy the compendium or battle pass.
>>
>haven't played at all since the rank crunch fucked my boipucci
>zero interest in the game
>but suddenly A G E N C Y
fuckers knew exactly what I wanted
>>
>>377874949
christ
>>
>>377874867

Only one of you need the pass to do the coop stuff.
>>
>>377873504
lol
>>
>>377874512
>>377874519

Gay. I don't particularly like the game but it was comfy to join an idle server, watch a movie and have your crates ready to sell on the market.

>>377874949
So, it is still a thing huh? I guess I'll get ready for the next Operation and handle Valve my phone number and shit. I remember getting pissed because Valve would only tell me there was an operation 2 or 3 days after.
>>
to drop the new case do i need to have the pass and play on the guardian mode?
or do i drop it on the competitive of the operation too?
>>
>>377877220
pls respond ;_;
>>
>>377877220

you need to have the pass

it probably drops in all game modes like previous operations
>>
>>377874512
Negatory, you can host your own server and as long as you have your Server Token & VAC enabled on your server you can get drops.
>>
>>377880757
thanks man <3
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.