[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you hate female protag in video game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1419161036049.jpg (34KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
1419161036049.jpg
34KB, 396x388px
Why do you hate female protag in video game
>>
>>377870323

seems like people hate it when they are shoehorned in or are trying to hamfist a political view
>>
shut up croaker
or i'll make you pay a price
>>
only ok if they're very sexy japanese designs or they get raped by the baddies desu
>>
I don't. I hate political agendas, though
>>
>>377870323
I don't hate it, I just prefer playing as a dude. For my evidence I cite God hand, dmc and ninja gaiden vs bayonetta. All 3 of the former are obviously cooler than the latter.
>>
i like if leads to /ss/ or if they're female:muscle without being dykes
>>
>>377870423
/thread
>>
>>377870423
>>377870596

This
>>
>>377870323
It's really amazing what you can find out about a person by searching their filename in the archive.
>>
File: RevyaDidNothingWrong.jpg (77KB, 361x510px) Image search: [Google]
RevyaDidNothingWrong.jpg
77KB, 361x510px
>>377870323
I just hate the terrible ones.
Which is most of them.
>>
File: 1494900636092.jpg (19KB, 480x405px) Image search: [Google]
1494900636092.jpg
19KB, 480x405px
>>377870323
This seems bait-ish
>>
>>377870323
If its an RPG I'll switch it up and play as a female sometimes.

If it feels shoehorned/forced then I don't bother.
>>
Only western games with female protags because they will be ugly feminist cunts
>>
File: Estelle_A.png (2MB, 2866x3600px) Image search: [Google]
Estelle_A.png
2MB, 2866x3600px
But I don't. I just don't think they're some remarkable thing that should be lauded
>>
Because Japs cant into cool female Japanese MCs without either having a male party member that steals the spotlight from them (Nier A), or that they just arent very charismastic (Nier A again).

Even in games like Berseria, the male characters are just more fun and entertaining than the female characters.

Also see >>377870632
>>
Because girls are fucking boring.

If Ciri was the main protagonist of Witcher 3, it wouldnt lead to hilarious hijinks like Geralt, Eskel and Lambert getting drunk off their ass. Females are just 'NO fun' personified.
>>
>>377870323
>implying

protags like samus, croft, etc. are completely fine

it's the ones where they put females in with the "GUUUURL POWER xDDD" mentality are the ones that are annoying
>>
>>377870323
If I can't make her, yes.
>>
>>377871642
There are.
They are called sluts.
>>
>>377871642

This. I honestly have not seen a woman who was legitly funny.
>>
Its completely impractical, women cannot do anything better than men so why even bother? The only game that should have a woman protagonist is one where you play a total whore that just gives her body away for money and looks and nothing else, then it would make sense.

I literally cannot wait until all women are dead and gone they are completely worthless and only idiots have anything to do with them. I know the majority of /v/ is with me on this too.
>>
>>377872924
Nah you're on your own, sounds like some sour grapes shit.
>>
>>377872924

Whats funny is that even in action games this is true. Male characters have better movesets and combos than females.
>>
I don't, I actually prefer them iff they're well done.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.