[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death Stranding is Silent Hills

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Sony-E3-2016-1594.0.0.jpg (125KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Sony-E3-2016-1594.0.0.jpg
125KB, 1600x900px
Death Stranding is Silent Hills
>>
File: Death_Stranding.jpg (1MB, 3200x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Death_Stranding.jpg
1MB, 3200x2400px
No shit
>>
And silent hills is metal gear
>>
it's an obvious ruse. How the fuck could Konami not allow Kojima to go to the vgas.

The man literally made up fake studios to reveal mgsv and SHs.
>>
Ruse threads are worst threads on /v/

Why did sony start their shill campaign so much in advance
>>
>>377870125
kys
>>
>>377870114
>The man literally made up fake studios to reveal mgsv and SHs

This Is why I can't count the ruse shit out, because then I remember he pulled that shit. However at that time it was very apparent to everyone, this time may be a bit different but still wouldn't be too shocked as there are plenty of in game links.
>>
>>377870335
let's not forget this quote

>"The next project will challenge a certain type of taboo," Kojima explains. "If I mess up, I'll probably have to leave the industry. However, I don't want to pass by avoiding that. I turn 47 this year. It's been 24 years since I started making games. Today, I got an ally who would happily support me in that risk. Although it's just one person. For a start, it's good."
>>
>>377869783
There's a lot of evidence to support it. But frankly I also have a hard time believing Konami would let their company name be dragged through the mud for a Kojima ruse. So I'm at a point of not knowing what to believe.

I will say though, if it's a ruse then this was a very weird and dangerous idea. There is so much opportunity for this to backfire with fans and outlets being angry they were lied to and toyed with the last year and a half
>>
It's not.

You're deluding yourselves to make up for how pathetically dull your life is and a megalomaniac game director fooling the gullible gaming world is the most exciting thing you can conjure in that puny brain of yours.
>>
>>377870578
they'll get over it.
>>
After years of hardwork, multi-channel organization called Bridges come up with a groundbreaking new discovery; they were able to spot invisible beings. They went to outer space for exploring other life forms in other planets thanks to technology. They realized that being dead doesn't mean to be gone forever, but to be alive in another dimension (in the same void/place/time). Since the whole universe is an infinite graveyard(except Earth), the discovery was very exciting. Before the discovery; four dimensional creatures could see you but you can't never see them. Just like how you see two dimensional creatures on your TV and how they can't see you.

Right after the contact, explorer reports the event to HQ and follow the four dimensional whale. Mission was to capture a specific human being and bring it back to life (3rd dimensional existence). Shortly after, explorer realizes its not only whales that exists in four dimensional existence but darker souls too. Sudden accident cause loss of signal between the explorer and HQ. Since then nobody heard of him ever again.

Accident caused explorer to strand in the dimension of the dead, and some dead creatures stranded into dimension of the living. When he finally stranded back to his existence other creatures like fish stranded with him but they died immediately (out of water). Explorer was stripped of his space suit but he was lucky enough to keep his formulas that is the solution behind the discovery. He was shocked when he saw all the sea creatures were dead and stranded with black umblical cords.
>>
>>377870928
Wait. Whats this?
>>
>>377869257
Stop trying to summon salted caramel
>>
File: kojima_ludens-1200x750.jpg (191KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
kojima_ludens-1200x750.jpg
191KB, 1200x750px
>>377871249
>>
>>377871423
So your fanfiction?
>>
WHERE IS HE
>>
>>377869257
I can't wait for this to get out and everyone to be disappointed.
>>
File: bE1LKU.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
bE1LKU.gif
1MB, 320x180px
STRANDING...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.