[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Persona 3 FES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

how the hell is anyone meant to beat her? I knock off like 500hp off of her final form and she starts spamming moonless gown, this fight is so fucking frustrating. I have Odin and am using thunder reign, why is the game preventing me from doing an all out attack? even surt's ragnarok is doing less than 100hp. I'm just gonna give up this game.
>>
>>377854480
Some bosses you can't knock down, Nyx Avatar is one of them.
What level are you anyway?
>>
>>377854480
Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are, death awaits you.
>>
>>377854480
Moonlit/light/less gown just stops damage/repels it. So just order them to Wait or Heal/Support, while you apply buffs or Makarakarn.

Thunder Reign and Ragnarok should be doing more than that by default, even without Mind Charge. Maybe you have a low magic stat? Or are a little under levelled? Should be at least 65-ish.

AI members can kill it alone damage wise, so it's not that difficult.
>>
The arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Nigger.
>>
>>377854480
Don't attack, you need be the support, therest of the party can do it. Marakukaja and Mediarama are obligatory. Pray for your party don't make stupid things.
It's a 45 mins fight, be patient and good luck.
>>
>>377854480
armageddon
>>
Get back in the dungeon and fuse demons you've never fused. Beat death with the handy dandy Odin you've got and get some levels for those higher fusions. After like 3 hours, it'll be a cake walk.
>>
>>377855637
>cheesing the game
>>
File: 1432570467254.jpg (67KB, 624x461px) Image search: [Google]
1432570467254.jpg
67KB, 624x461px
>>377854480
Beat the reaper and grind in that extra zone.
Nuke her with Armageddon.
>>
>>377854993

currently level 63, strongest persona is Odin with 60 points in magic
>>
>>377856052
You should be able to win with that, though it may take a while.
How are you hitting that low then? Try to get Odin or Ragnarok have Electric/Fire Amp/Boost.

What's your party? Aigis, Mitsuru and Yukari can kill him if you just spam Mediarahan.
>>
>>377856919
charmed
>>
>>377857082
>Charm null skill/accesories.
>Makarakarn.
>Cure them of charm.
>Masukukaja/Masukukunda.
>Guard.
>>
Spam the rest of the somas you have along with buff spells. I recommend Yukari and Mitsuru in your party so you can go pure offense
>>
File: 1426603073803.png (523KB, 498x700px) Image search: [Google]
1426603073803.png
523KB, 498x700px
>THE MOMENT MAN DEVOURED THE FRUIT OF KNOWLEDGE HE SEALED HIS FATE
>ENTRUSTING HIS FUTURE TO THE CARDS, MAN CLINGS TO A DIM HOPE
>YET THE ARCANA IS THE MEANS BY WHICH ALL IS REVEALED
>BEYOND THE BEATEN PATH LIES THE ABSOLUTE END, TO LIVE IS TO DIE, YOU CANNOT DEFY DEATH.
>It's been years since I last played Persona 3, still remember Nyx Avatar's lines ad verbum

Whew lads. The music, the voice acting, the fact he wasn't a real villain but just playing his part in the natural circle of life and answering the will of the many -- 10/10 final boss. Night Queen charm shenanigans be damned, this atmosphere was mega comfy and hype as fuck.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.