[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What game will win E3 2017?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (342KB, 737x522px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
342KB, 737x522px
What game will win E3 2017?
>>
spadermin I guess
/v/ will hate it because of its exclusive status, but it has potential yo be one of the greatest single player games of all time
>>
>>377853980
I just hope it has

>good swinging
>good combat and not arkham asylum mash square
>>
>>377853762
Bloodborne 2
>>
File: 678.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
678.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
bayo 3

really though mario odyssey
>>
>>377853762
Undertale 2 with Sony presenting the kickstarter.
>>
>>377853762
More than likely the game nobody is actually thinking about.
Because personally all the current "leaks" and already confirmed shows are lack luster.
>>
>>377853980
I will only hate it if it has moon swinging.
>>
>>377853762
Spiderman

Fuck The Last of Our Wife's Son
>>
mario odyssey, xenoblade 2, or Death Stranding if we see some actual gameplay
>>
>>377854491
well me too, that has been a deal breaker for me. I simply wont buy the game every if every other aspect is fantastic. and hopefully they understand that's how most people feel
>>377854052
will prob be arkham, but at least it makes sense to have a character flipping 30 feet across the room between enemies and sensing their attacks from behind
>>
>>377854052
>>377854491
I'm pretty sure it's been confirmed that it's going to have moon swinging.
>>
>>377854920
No it isn't? The only thing we have heard was something about ancor points.
>>
>>377854920
The only thing that said moon swinging so far was a obviously shooped IGN page picture.
>>
>>377854920
It damn well better have moon swinging, anything else means they've wasted game performance on something only autists care about.
>>
GoW looks like another open world 3rd person crafting piece of shit. I never cared for gameplay of the Spider-Man games like others, if the writing is legit I'll be excited.
>>
>>377855318
traversal is a gameplay mechanic
>>
>>377854762
>Death Stranding if we see some actual gameplay
There is no gameplay is this game
>>
File: 1493240380318.jpg (43KB, 641x491px) Image search: [Google]
1493240380318.jpg
43KB, 641x491px
>>377855471
>if the writing is legit I'll be excited.
>>
>>377853980
>post Bamham cape game
>Insomniac
>movie tie-in but not really you guys
>potential for anything but disaster
>>
>>377853762
>GoW
>Gameplay
Pick one. All I want is a button mashing hack and slash with an angry greek man, instead I'm going to get some shitty over the shoulder cinematic experience.
Feels fucking bad man
>>
>>377855686
I want a well written spider man, I don't get that excited about the web swinging one way or the other and the combat is definitely going to just be another bam ham clone
>>
>>377853762
>youtube views
>accurate
Anon...

Well seeing as how BotW won E3 last year Super Mario Odyssey could do something similar although Death Stranding could definitely give it a run for its money.
>>
>>377853762

I'm more interested in what game will have the anti-SJW crowd flipping it's shit the most and what game will get the most underserving amounts of hype and buzz for the stupidest reasons. I have a feeling I'm not going to be posted. Seriously when are people reactions and something "winning" E3 never not the stupidest thing to watch unfold. Especially considering winning E3 basically just amounts to Sony playing some hype trailer and people losing their fucking minds claiming they "won" E3 and then a couple years later we get No Man's Sky or something. They sure as fuck won that one alright, won people's money by having Sean Murray lie his ass off more than even Peter Molyneux.
>>
>>377853762
None of the above, some new announcement.
>>
File: header.jpg (42KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
42KB, 460x215px
>>377854367

lol this guy gets how things work. Sony LOVES moneyhatting trendy popular shit with huge ins on social media and then inevitably shitting it up by insisting their artists and ideas be put in their to market Sony brand stuff but who cares cause OMGHype amirite guys?

Admittedly they really do produce some of the best trailers for maximizing potential social media impact but it doesn't always amount to much.
>>
>>377853762
Super Mario Odyssey
>>
>>377856934
Can anybody translate this gibberish into English?
>>
Nintendo isn't even planning on putting on a show at E3 and doing their own thing again and Microsoft is apparently having a downsized floor and Sony clearly cares BY far the most about playing the whole PR game at E3 still so by that standard they've already "won" it by virtue of the competition clearly not giving much of a shit about "winning".
>>
>>377853762

RAAARRGGGHHH WHERE IS MY WIFE'S SON!?!?
>>
DOOM 4 VR
>>
>>377857114
He's saying that Sony's presentations rely more on the hype behind games than the actual games being shown.
>>
>>377855471

I really feel like it's just going to end up being one of those pretentious interactive movie games that relies on acting and melodramatic story storytelling to get it's praise and awards over robust gameplay and fun factor. At the same time I'm admittedly intrigued about the prospect of a Kratos that is deeper than just screaming ARESSSSSSSSSSS or ZEUSSSSSSSSSSS for the majority of the game.
>>
>>377857221
I can get behind this.
>>
Bloodborne 2, Red Dead, or Left 4 D3ad
>>
>>377857381
"THOOOOOOR! WHERE IS MY WIFE"S SON?!"
>>
>>377857298

Not really sure how that was hard for him to understand nor how he couldn't tell I was making fun of people's stupid token reactions to things in youtube comments and the like. Everyone should know how that shit is supposed to go by now the cycle has become pretty clear. Sony is supposed to post a trailer to their youtube channel, people are supposed to make "reaction" videos that are all just them pretending to be super blown away by everything and that that's the reason they can't articulate anything and not because they have nothing interesting to say, but who cares that video gets like a million views from the hype run off anyway and they get more subscribers and Sony or whoever gets more marketing and then just a whole bunch of noise for the next 2 years with periodic trailers to keep people hyped and then the game comes out and people either flip out that it didn't live up to the ridiculous amounts of hype or proclaim it's the greatest thing ever for a couple months and then move onto the next hype anyway. Fucking internet man, anyway I just make it a point not to really give a shit about a game until it's about 6 weeks out from release and they can't just change or postpone the release date (more of a thing with Japanese games usually anyway) and where that thing has to start speaking for itself a little more as opposed to just playing the social media hype game. usually that's when you start to see signs of what you're really going to be getting like with Mass Effect Andromeda, No Man's Sky, FFXV etc.
>>
>>377857847
FFXV was on another level though. Watched a video about it, it's pretty long https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOkKSt6NyGk
>>
>>377857847
I am inclined to agree, I feel like most of the shit Sony has shown in recent presentations has been like "look at this thing that will be good" while the focus ought to be "look at this thing that is already good" and showing people a product that actually has some meat to it rather than a cinematic trailer that shows what they're "targeting".
Notice how most of the games that Sony presents also take an entire year or more to release while other presenters usually showcase things that are less than a year to release
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.