[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you buy this /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Mario Kingdom Battle.png (1MB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
Mario Kingdom Battle.png
1MB, 1024x600px
Would you buy this /v/?
>>
>>377852486
If it was made by competent Nintendo devs rather than Ubisoft probably
>>
Literally take the Rabbids out and this would be the hypest shit
>>
I still wouldn't be interested.
>>
Yes it would be better than what the game really is going to be

But does anyone seriously care about Mario games there's fucking 600+ of them, of course a lot of them are trash

Look forward to good ones like SMO
>>
What the fuck is that toad to the left?
>>
>>377852486
Not if it was still developed by Ubisoft
>>
>Next Level wants to make a cool 2D Metroid
>Stick them with a doomed multiplayer game

>UbiSoft wants to make a shitty crossover
"Say no more, it is done"
I hate Nintendo so much.
>>
>>377852486
>Ubishit
No
>>
>yfw this was originally a launch game
>Nintendo probably requested the ginal build and found it so bug riddled they told Ubi to delay it and get their shit together
>Didn't even announce it in January out of shame
>>
>>377852486
Yep. Day One.
>>
>>377854210
final*
>>
All they had to do is add Rayman and his friends and remove the Rabbids.
>>
File: viper2.jpg (30KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
viper2.jpg
30KB, 320x320px
>he hasn't hacked his Switch yet
LMAOing @ your'e life
>>
>>377853934
I wonder if Ubisoft will pull off a Colonial Marines with this game.
>>
>>377854398
I legit hope they do and the game bombs, so Nintendo won't ever think about giving a thumbs up to something as stupid as this
>>
File: IRE FURKING KIR YOU REGGIE.png (567KB, 642x567px) Image search: [Google]
IRE FURKING KIR YOU REGGIE.png
567KB, 642x567px
I DEMAND that this fucking game be CANCERRED IMMEDIATRY. I don't want the fucking video game equivrance of the godforsaken minion in my goddamn Mario games. It will tarnish the series INDEFINITERY.
>>
File: NathanExplosion-1.jpg (15KB, 636x364px) Image search: [Google]
NathanExplosion-1.jpg
15KB, 636x364px
>nintendo fans buy the game and make it a hit
"hur dur they defend this shit"
>the game bombs because no one buys it
"hur dur this is why noone makes games for nintendo their fans wont buy them

this is the the future shit posting of this game
>>
>>377854587
The man that initaly refused for the game that would become Smash Bros to use Nintendo characters, how the hell did he allow this insanity? Does Shiggy hold no decision power anymore or he just doesn't care?
>>
>>377853934
Ubisoft's money and Nintendo gets royalty. Win-win.
>>
>>377854639
>Nintendo is a shitposting factory
Anon, everything started with 8.8 and some people will say that started with the first WW teasers.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.