[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blizzard, what the fuck?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

Overwatch: This game used to be fun. before I hit gold and rank 150, this game was FUN. Now its full of nothing but military grade autism, wannabe mlg cunts, and some of the spergiest assholes ever, with increasingly retarded game modes shoehorned in, and desperate attempts to get people to play their utter asswipes of other games forced on us.
HEROES OF THE STORM IS NOT A GOOD MOBA. IT IS PRETTY, SHINY, AS DEEP AS A PUDDLE, AND IS UNBALANCED AS DAVID VS GOLIATH. FUCK YOU FOR EVER PLAYING THIS OR BUYING ANYTHING IN IT. ALL OF YOU.

How. The FUCK. Did blizzard make a game so full of REEEEEEEE that it actually has made me MISS playing with 12 year olds on CoD? Like... Holy harry hoboken fuck Blizz. Your community is utter garbage past rank 100. everyone throws at the slightest mistake, nobody tries to play as a team, and god help me is I so much as queue with one other person I know its either a 30 minute queue, or we get matched against full premades of some seriously fucking asstarded players who make aimbots look bad.
This game used to be FUN.

WHAT THE FUCK BLIZZARD?!
>>
good copypasta fucker, now try to make some OC
>>
>>377851829

>made me MISS playing with 12 year olds on CoD

Judging by the fact that you took your autism here of all places and ramped it up to 9k, I'm going to say 12 year olds were probably a little more on your play level.

You need to go back. In every sense.
>>
>>377851829
You got your ass stomped pretty hard in arena, huh faggot?
>>
>>377851829
It's quite simple, they destroyed 6V6 no limits and ruined the fun factor.
>>
>>377852272
sorry i dont snort stat percentages like you, autist.

>>377851990
Hey bitchtits, I'm allowed to vent my frustrations here just as much as youre allowed to cry into your trap waifu pillow.

>>377851890

... I honestly cant tell if youre fucking retarded or a bot. niether would shock me.
>>
>>377852684
i dont understand why they do this arcade rotation bullshit. at all.
>>
>>377853080
So you got stomped and now you're literally throwing a tantrum on this omnic basket weaving forum....
>>
It's almost like casual games bring in retards who think that they're professional because they can play it
>>
>>377853885
I didn't get stomped, I just tired of roadhog/mei/mcree slapfights. I actually do pretty well for myself. just the military grade REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE people throw in chats is staggering.
>>
>>377851829
> liking casual shit
> needing the artificial fake tier system instead of gitting good in an fps with an actual skill ceiling

kys underage scum
>>
File: lets take a look under the hood.jpg (1001KB, 4978x2800px) Image search: [Google]
lets take a look under the hood.jpg
1001KB, 4978x2800px
>release a special Dva skin
>release a better skin for her one week later
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>377855056
what, something so1337hrdcreedgy420 like CS:GO? fuck your autism.
>>
>>377855868
> WAAAAH YOU HAVE AUTISM WAAAAH

Yeah, or you're just a casual pleb that has finally found out that casual freindly games like overwatch just give you an illusion of progress. And now that you have to actually get GOOD to become less than the block that drags your team down you are crying.

Why dont you play another casual shitter game like COD for some more artificial progression anon?

MEanwhile pros like me will be playing q3, ut, titanfall 1-2, bf4.

Even CoD asks more skill from a player than overwatch does. Press R to not suck for a while, pleb.
>>
>>377855690
>korean dressed as a cholo
what did valve mean by this?
>>
File: FaceApp_1492270559791.jpg (196KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1492270559791.jpg
196KB, 1280x1280px
>>377851829
I agree with you on the CoD part, ive been playing OW since closed beta. The community was reddit tier good guy faggots back then but it was tolerable since nobody ever whined about anything and everybody was just having fun.
When the floodgates opened on launch it went downhill, every game has voice chat abusers (just 3 hours ago we had a french guy spamming on mic 'son of the bitch' over and over).
The quality of players is going downhill no matter the game mode or the rank you play at.
Bought CoD IW on sale 2 weeks ago and I'm having a blast, people are nice and i havent met any flamer or hater or piece of shit yet.
I guess all the CoD kids just grew up and all the nu kids just play PlayerUnknown and Overshit?
>>
>>377856063
'pros'
>autsim
>>
File: okkid.jpg (68KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
okkid.jpg
68KB, 431x450px
>>377856442
> being mad and crying instead of getting good
literally kys faggot wimp
>>
>>377856601
>only capable of shitting out 4chan meme responses and acronyms
Jeez, I think I hit a trigger nerve. No so secure in your MLG career? sponsors leave you after finding your collection of loli trap hentai?
>>
File: laughing whelles.jpg (69KB, 367x451px) Image search: [Google]
laughing whelles.jpg
69KB, 367x451px
>>377856820
> being buttdevastated from the start of topic
> 'u-u-u mahad!

hahahaha oh wow.

It will always stay funny to shit on underage noobs. Was funny in the 90s, is still funny now.
>>
>>377857013
what were you playing in the 90s sir Pro sir
>>
>>377851829
> gold and rank 150

this is pretty clearly bait but if you can't get past gold you're the problem
>>
File: witness my perfection.jpg (119KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
witness my perfection.jpg
119KB, 960x720px
>>377857176
Your mom, imma sleep. Why dont you pick another game with artificial progression if you want to feel 'empowered'. Normal people already realized they were never going to be astronauts, maybe it's time you should too.

BTW I used to be number 8-10 worldwide in instagib tourney @ ut2k3 / 2k4. on clanbase. You will never have the feeling of being virtually untouchable in pubs and winning all matches (except 2) for 6 months straight. It's a unique experience to be truly at the top.

Better stick to single player rpgs, mmos or strategy games on easy mode, sleep tight.
>>
>>377857013
Technically I'm 30, but if this is what entertains you, I'm happy to act childish as compared to whatever high level adult brain impairment you seem to suffer from.
>>
>>377855690
>Mech is a retro fridge
heh
>>
>>377855056
>>377856063
>>377856601
>>377857013
>>377857496
>I believe I mentioned 'WEAPONS GRADE AUTISM AND WANNABE MLG FUCKS' in my OP?
>>
File: laughing whores.jpg (4KB, 97x125px) Image search: [Google]
laughing whores.jpg
4KB, 97x125px
>>377857757
> Being this mad about the vidya
>>
>>377857694
Its a retro car you tard.
>>
>make a game
>hype it as an ESPORT
>be surprised when it's packed full of tryhard faggots who cry if NOOOO UR PLAYING WROOOONG (nevermind the fact the one doing the crying autolocked to genji and his leet deeps are shittier than Mei's)
>>
>>377851829
>Your community is utter garbage past rank 100.
Then why are you playing ranked?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.