[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Barkley 2 ever come out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

File: Barkley.jpg (23KB, 300x409px) Image search: [Google]
Barkley.jpg
23KB, 300x409px
Will Barkley 2 ever come out?
>>
File: shaq.jpg (245KB, 923x1382px) Image search: [Google]
shaq.jpg
245KB, 923x1382px
Daily reminder that Barkley won ZERO (0) NBA Championships and therefore has ZERO (0) Rings
>>
>>377850360
Holy fuck, I hope he doesn't have to fight Robotnik anytime soon.
>>
File: 1481725186792.jpg (70KB, 277x406px) Image search: [Google]
1481725186792.jpg
70KB, 277x406px
>>377850360
Fuck you Shaq, you can't even Chaos Dunk.
>>
File: shaq_.jpg (547KB, 492x500px) Image search: [Google]
shaq_.jpg
547KB, 492x500px
>>377850629
I'm sorry, Barkley-kun. But my shaq-fu powers are too great for you to handle, Kobe-San and I shall rule this galaxy for millennia to come!
>>
If it isn't years from now it will be never. He bit off way more than he could chew. Action RPG twin stick shooter with random itemization along with event ranking but not tying down the event rank to the same aspect that the other games tied event rank to.
>>
>>377851134
Don't forget that there's going to be a Tactics Ogre clone within the game
>>
>>377851134
I agree, but I think that extraneous effort into things that don't matter at all is part of the charm. I do hope it does get done, even if it takes a while. I've been trying to avoid looking at too much of it, but I like what I have seen.
>>
>>377849759
>All I want are more Truckpump rants
That shit is the funniest shit I've read in a while.
>>
>>377851512
I don't think it is extraneous, they are all good mechanics it is just that it is a LOT of work to do for a small team, and it is something he didn't truly realize.
>>
>the currency in the game is called neo-shekels

Are the developers /ourguys/?
>>
File: 1481841452916.png (20KB, 595x700px) Image search: [Google]
1481841452916.png
20KB, 595x700px
>>377852379
I would call much of it extraneous, but it all contributes to the game on the whole.I may be mistaken, as I said I'm trying to not follow the game too closely, but I remember hearing that they were working on randomly generated menu borders, and that's the kind of thing that is completely unnecessary in the game, but ti adds a lot of charm,even if it makes it seem bloated on paper. Though whether such a small team can handle it is something only time can tell I suppose. I'd like to believe they can, and it will just take them a while, which would be fine by me.

>>377852310
I love them, kind of hope they aren't in the sequel though. Something new would be nice.
>>
Is Barkley aware a game was made after him and his friends
>>
File: weaboo.png (81KB, 507x314px) Image search: [Google]
weaboo.png
81KB, 507x314px
It should be no surprise to anyone with a passing familiarity with vidcons that pocky is the ideal food to snack on when playing mentioned objects ( although 'playing' is an inappropriate word, becuase you experience, rather than play, a vidcon: I shall use 'playing' for the sake of simplicity). For those ignorant to the intricacies of this fine Japanese cuisine, imagine a delicate stick of sweetened bread about the width and length of a chopstick, its tip coated in the richest chocolate imaginable. The bold flavor of the chocolate is complimented by the small nuts that caress the tip, creating a culinary juxtaposition of sweetness and saltiness that can only have been hatched in the mind of a chef versed in the subtle paradoxes of Eastern cooking. They are light and easy to eat and hold, useful for vidconning on the go, and their sugar content add that extra boost for late night vidcons. Therefore, pocky has garnered itself the precious title of "Ultimate Vidcon Snack". Perhaps the only drawback of pocky is its limited availability in the West, though this cannot be attributed to the snack itself, but the infuriating baboons that think they are running grocery stores.
>>
File: ChaosDunk.webm (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
ChaosDunk.webm
3MB, 720x480px
>>377849759
Barkley 2 will come out the very moment FF7 comes out
Don't believe me?
It's all in the numbers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsneVykvjlU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kznek1uNVsg

>captcha GOYA SECURE
>>
2020, like he said.

Also https://bballbisse.tumblr.com/
>>
File: 13543559861475.png (226KB, 700x438px) Image search: [Google]
13543559861475.png
226KB, 700x438px
>>377852924
Theres one confirmed truckpump rant but its in the gameworld online

its great
>>
>>377853168
>vacationing in Japan right now
>tfw you miss fresh food

Japanese cuisine is pretty fucking unhealthy.

>fried breaded shit everywhere
>greasy carbs aka stir fried noodles and rice
>lean cuts of meat don't exist, pork, chicken, and beef is all fatty as fuck unless you pay out the ass
>snacks are sugary/fried cancer
>most ramen broth is liquefied pork fat
>$16 for a fucking peach
>veggies expensive as shit
>>
>>377854307
The difference between Japanese and American vidcon consumers are as blatant as the difference between seasons 1 and 2 of Otomoe wa Boku ni Koishiteru (a nod to my fellow Otomoe wa Boku ni Koishiteru enthusiasts). Where as the Japanese vidcon consumer is informed and discriminating in his or her purchases and endeavors, his American counterpart acts as a foil, stumbling blindly through the vidcon department at K-mart, groping for the first vidcon with enough explosions or mammaries on the cover to slake their slavering decidedly non-intellectual lusts. Their hunger for Western garbage such as Madden and Halo is fueled by an almost sub-human ignorance that is as profound in the rest of their lives as it is in their choosing of vidcons. This disgusting display of American mass stupidity is no doubt the result of Christian indoctrination, adding another point on the list of reasons why the Japanese are more intelligent than the West, as a contemptuous Western culture has left its people with little more than swiss cheese brains and an unquenchable urge for repeat football vidcons.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.