[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Star Ocean 5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 22

File: 913x-N-bUuL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (571KB, 1194x1500px) Image search: [Google]
913x-N-bUuL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
571KB, 1194x1500px
Everyone says that this game is bad, but what's so bad about it?
>>
Everything.

Think of something and it's probably bad.
>>
>>377849365
What about the hot witch?
>>
lack of a good story like last of us or watch dogs 2
>>
You know how FF15 is half a game at best? Divide that half and you get Star Ocean 5.
>>
File: fault-milestone-two2.png (670KB, 1440x806px) Image search: [Google]
fault-milestone-two2.png
670KB, 1440x806px
I bought and haven't even taken it out of the wrapper yet.
>>
The gameplay was made way easier and is the weakest of the series
The story is retarded and the voice acting is awful. Cutacenes are terrible too.
The locations are all terrible and the settings is uninteresting.
The music is dull
Its really short.

That's all I can remember from the top of my head square dropped the ball.
>>
>>377849970
I don't even remember it having cut scenes.
>>
>the battle system is like a shit version of SO3's battle system
>most scenes are just characters standing there talking while sometimes moving their arms when talking, no camera work at all
>have access to Ethereal Blast at the start of the game

The battle system was the biggest offender. No fun allowed since you cannot juggle enemies like you could in SO3
>>
File: yikes.jpg (59KB, 640x230px) Image search: [Google]
yikes.jpg
59KB, 640x230px
>>377848594
Doesn't look promising m8
>>
Loved the private actions and Anne's hips
>>
>>377848594
I'm am having a great time with it so far and I'm enjoying it a lot. The gameplay is fun, and I actually enjoy the "cutscenes". Granted I never played a Star Ocean game outside the remake of 1, but I'm enjoying it more. Anne is cute
>>
>>377849546
Jesus fuck...
>>
>>377848594
Like all Tri-Ace games in the last decade, it's plagued by shitty writing. You'd think they'd get it through their heads that they need to hire much better writers, but nope.
>>
I like it
>>
>>377849452
Okay. That's the one good thing about it.
>>
>>377848594
It was made by Tri-Ace.

They have never made a good game.
>>
>>377850597
One of the greatest pairs of hips in all creation.

Shame the game is so short, even including side content and post-game. It's fun enough to play, there just isn't enough of it.
>>
I like the characters. Just wish they were in a different game
>>
So we can say for certain that the Star Ocean series is dead now?
>>
>>377848594
The story starts off boring, then slowly picks up. Just as things are about to become awesome...there is a delay. Ok, I can live with this, I'll just fix this problem then I'm off to space. It happens again, and again. Then after a spoiler, you are doing the same thing for someone else.
>>
>>377848594
Game is fine but has a major game breaking bug during the final boss fight
>>
>>377848594
Let's talk about the pros for once.
You can use all 7 party members in battle and they follow you on the field which is cool.
The colours are very cool and pleasing on the eyes.
The graphics are great, framerate is smooth as a loli's butt.
Those who live by the sword die by the crossbow.

Anything else?
>>
>>377850085
There was that one at the beginning with the potato waking up Fiddly.
Then there was one somewhere in the middle about the loli's mom, here
>>377851741
Then there was one showing the Planet Styx gate for some reason but it had no connection to the plot whatsoever and had no reason to be in the game.

Those are all that I remember.
>>
>>377848594
>What's so bad about it?

It's a Star Ocean that isn't The Second Story. It was a fluke that SO2 was good.

>SO3 was shit
>SO4 was shit
>Tri-Ace swears up and down DON'T WORRY GUYS WE LEARNED FROM OUR MISTAKES AND 5 MAKE STAR OCEAN GREAT AGAIN
>SO5 is shit
>>
>>377848594
if i had been given this game for free i would still feel ripped off
>>
Lack of a budget. Shitty characters. Still using the same terrible character models. A useless character that is forced into the battle that you can't control. Shitty writing.

The few pros that the game had like the private actions, Anne, Rena and Cladue's love child, and the crafting system just made me want to replay the older games.
>>
>Game gets to a point where you think you're about 1/3rd of the way through the game.
>Suddenly the game ends.
I felt like I was slapped in the face.
>>
I remember /v/ shilling this game so hard before it came out, and I still have no idea why.
>>
>>377852357
It was promising
Your entire party in battle at once, hot titty witch, 10/10 character designs, and it looked beautiful. Best of all, they claimed it would have zero connection to past Star Ocean games and be like a new beginning.
>>
>>377852357
Probably optimism and excitement about having another SO game. SO didn't really make a misstep (story aside) until 4, and 4 looked like it buried the series single handedly. So people were happy that the series wasn't dead, and optimistic that it would be up to the quality/fun factor people remembered about 1/2/3.

What a disappointment.
>>
>>377852357
Looked good and SO5 was supposed to be everything that Zestiria wasn't.
>>
File: C0xN91iVIAExDgJ.jpg orig.jpg (205KB, 1200x1231px) Image search: [Google]
C0xN91iVIAExDgJ.jpg orig.jpg
205KB, 1200x1231px
>>377852357
Tri-ace hyped up the game as going back to SO's roots and fixing 4's mistakes.
>>
>>377852357
Tri-ace hyped it up as the return of SO and the superior Zestiria.
>>
>>377852357
>Tri-Ace: 4 sucked, but we're gonna Make Star Ocean Great Again
>fans fall for the hype
>turns out that Tr-Ace is incompetent

They should really hand Star Ocean over to someone else. They don't know how to make a good game anymore.
>>
>>377852357
Thats because v like to bash on anything that isnt mainstream weeb
>>
>>377848594
Unskippable "stand around while people talk" scenes
Mind-numbing combat where you can only have four attacks equipped at once
You like space battles? How about space battles where you just see the characters on the bridge describing their tactics like a low-budget episode of Star Trek?
Let's make the entire game braindead easy and then throw in a few "protect the NPC" bits where the difficulty shoots past the fucking stratosphere
Be sure to throw some unskippable dialogue scenes before those bits
Top it all off with bland environments and boring characters
>>
File: SO-Anamnesis-Game-PV_12-04-16.jpg (56KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
SO-Anamnesis-Game-PV_12-04-16.jpg
56KB, 600x338px
tfw SO5 sole reason for existing was to build hype for a mobile game
>>
File: 1310604101663.jpg (10KB, 320x211px) Image search: [Google]
1310604101663.jpg
10KB, 320x211px
>>377853139
>You like space battles? How about space battles where you just see the characters on the bridge describing their tactics like a low-budget episode of Star Trek?
The best thing is they lasted anywhere from 10-15 minutes each time and you had no choice but to listen or cycle through all your emotes in a vain attempt to stave off boredom.
>>
File: C8qAg9SUMAACuL0.png orig.png (2MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C8qAg9SUMAACuL0.png orig.png
2MB, 1200x1200px
>>377853153
Kek
>>
>>377852903
They only ever got lucky.
>>
>>377850978
Fuck you. Valkyrie Profile is amazing.
>>
>>377853153
Anamnesis is pretty fun for a mobile game at least.
>>
>>377853565
Resonance of Fate too. They were made by largely the same team though so maybe it's just the rest of Tri-Ace that's incompetent.
>>
>>377851878
>had no connection to the plot
It's the whole reason Chronos are on the planet in the first place and set literally everything in motion.
>>
>>377851741
>framerate is smooth as a loli's butt.
It's a PS3 game, so I would hope it'd fucking run well on a PS4.
>>
>>377849452
Hot witch is censored though
>>
How the fuck can I play SO2? It's not on PSN.
>>
>>377852263
People keep saying this as if the game wasn't very clearly building up to a climax.
>>
>>377853153
Anamnesis should have been developed as a console game and SO5 should have been the mobile game.
>>
>>377854457
And it won't be there any time soon.

Japan has the PSP remake of 2 on PSN. But again Japan.
>>
>>377853258
Except they were both cutscenes where they took control of the camera and your actions so you couldn't. It's almost like most people talking shit about this game didn't actually play it or pay attention or god forbid try a difficulty harder than default.
>>
>>377854617
Japan also has the Vita/PS4 version of SO2 on PSN.
>>
>>377854657
>Except they were both cutscenes where they took control of the camera and your actions so you couldn't.
I distinctly remember taking this screenshot, but thanks for getting defensive for no reason I guess.
>>
>>377854817
I distinctly remember that not being a "space battle" cutscene at all. That's the one when they're figuring out how to catch up to the other ship and enable Gravitic Warp.
>talk about perceived flaws in the game while being incorrect
>no that's not how it was at all
>"lol why you being defensive for no reason I'm only starting it by being offensive towards the game"
>>
Any tips on how to not get slapped like a faggot in Star Ocean 3? Enemies seem to refuse to move until I use an attack, then immediately use whatever will interrupt mine.
>>
>>377855426
Depends on character, but usually long range attacks are faster or have more range so can be used to poke more safely.
>>
>>377854695
Is that version the original or the remake?
>>
>>377852576
Which was worse in the end though? I never played SO5 and ToZ was pretty fucking terrible
>>
File: ss-031.jpg (236KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ss-031.jpg
236KB, 1280x720px
>>377848594
People were expecting a Star Ocean game and not Infinite Undiscovery 2.
>>
>>377854442
No she wasn't. The only "censoring" was giving Miki (the pink haired one) thicker panties.
>>
>Got this game for Christmas
>still haven't touched it and have no motivation to play it because of all the shit I've been hearing about it

Should I just go ahead and sell the game?
>>
>>377857993
>selling a game you already have but haven't played just because of what people say online
I hope this is bait or a joke otherwise I can't imagine someone being so weak willed. Why'd you get it in the first place? Just try it and make your own mind up, you already have the game so nothing is stopping you and you might find you actually enjoy it.
>>
>>377857879
extra T H I C C?
>>
>>377849546
This imagine every complaint for ffxv and increase it ten fold. You've got SO5. I would've taken another 4 over 5.
>>
>>377858307
pls no bully
>>
>>377859161
SO5 was very well contained in spite of it's low budget. More side content would have been better but people getting mad that you didn't go far off the planet have only themselves to blame, the story was clearly centered around the single planet and Star Ocean has never been about planet hopping for the sake of it. SO2 for example (the "best one" by most accounts) has you stay on one planet for about 3/4 of the game.
>>377859331
Tough love anon. Don't let /v/ stop you from playing videogames just because they don't.
>>
>>377857993
Play the game and stop being 12 seriously you are an idiot if you take what v tells you as gospel
>>
>>377857656
Give me a quick rundown on dinner
>>
>>377852357
Have you not seen the hot witch
>>
File: jericho.gif (2MB, 161x149px) Image search: [Google]
jericho.gif
2MB, 161x149px
>>377848594
As someone who loved Star Ocean 4 (and played the other ones), I couldn't bring myself to keep playing after 10 hours or so.

The "cutscenes" where people just stand around talking, the boring combat that was a big step down from 4, recycled enemies from 4, and generally uninteresting story/private actions just killed it for me. I got the CE and was so excited for it, really was my most disappointing game of the year.
The only good thing was looking up Miki's skirt and basically how nice the character models were.

I kinda want a 6 if it ever happens, but not if they half-ass it like that one.
>>
>>377852154
>A useless character that is forced into the battle that you can't control
>these two complaints cancel each other out completely
If Relia was as useless as you say then it wouldn't matter whether you could control her or not. She's there for buffing and more roles anyway and doesn't have a full moveset so nothing is forced out or in.
>>
>>377854457
On a Playstation 1 or 2 or failing that, a PS emulator.

Do you seriously rely solely on Sony Spoonfed Service for your games you silly sod?
>>
>>377848594
Poor AI and unstoppable enemies at times. Only possible way to beat them is to completely outlevel them, making it a slog and lame.
>>
I'm playing SO3 now and I'm remembering how frustrating the fights are.
Tapping the attack button to have your character run up and swing a sword only to completely whiff both attacks while being stuck in the animation so the enemy can combo you for 5 consecutive hits is... what the fuck even.
>>
>>377861874
I'd love to hear an example of this because I never ran into any bad AI or enemies that required me to overlevel. In fact Normal difficulty was so easy I had to use the roles that stopped leveling to make things interesting. The post game and harder difficulties on the other hand were amazing, though I still didn't feel like leveling was the main factor.
>>377862209
Git better positioning and attack choice. Different attacks work better on different enemies, and long range X works really well, plus you can cancel after the first hit of either X so do that if the other would miss.
>>
>>377862670
I'm at the beginning and if I hit those skeleton guys even if they're in the middle of a heavy attack, they instantly turn around and slap me back.
>>
>>377863162
Those guys are tough, but baiting their attacks and doing hit and run strats still work fine, you just have to be pretty careful when doing it and play it safe. You should have Aerial by that point, even if it doesn't knock them down (I forget if it does or not) it's still a good move to punish their big swings with, as well as single long range Xs. If all else fails you can always avoid them.
>>
>>
>>377863820
Really? It's been so long since I've played this game all I can remember doing is spamming sidekick because I got pissed off at how much more reactive and fluid the enemies were compared to me.
Blazing sword wrecks them, but there is virtually no way to not get hit by them, which is testing my patience.
>>
>>377864092
>skeleton guys
you probably already know this but heavy/strong attacks (dark blue glow) give enemies super armor that allow them to complete their animations despite being hit. just back up when they do so. at least I think they do. It's been a decade since I last played so3
>>
>>377859864
>dinner

god damn it
>>
>>377864647
Which is pretty awful considering your strong attacks will always get interrupted.
>>
>>377864092
Been a while since I played it too but I don't think you have Side Kick by then, unless you mean later on in the game but then you have other members to fight alongside too. Don't forget you can also block their attacks and move much faster too, it might seem like they won't swing but they have to eventually, some enemies attack more than others and favour different attack types too.
>>377864647
It's not specific to heavy attacks but yeah those guys in particular have super armour on a lot of their attacks, it's what makes them so difficult to deal with early on when solo.
>>377865143
That's what No Guard is for, shame it's so expensive.
>>
>>377863965
>>377864647
this game is super interesting
>>
>can only control MC on the field despite being able to switch control of characters in battle
>obnoxious character switching notice if you're playing as anyone but the MC when a battle ends
>camera is cinematic dog shit and does whatever it wants also it constantly bobs up and down on any terrain that isn't completely smooth when in the field
>battles are a clusterfuck with seven characters
>AI is completely retarded and will stand right in the way of attacks over and over
>rock, paper, scissors combat system doesn't even work and it's better to just spam your heavy circle attack over and over because you can combo off the same fucking move by spamming
>very little skills and half of which are worthless
>bad damage formulas for some skills that make no sense like MC having some that factor in INT
>shitty real time cutscenes that can't be skipped
>boring mmo tier sidequests
>only a handful of areas in the entire game that you constantly have to go back and forth through that aren't even nice to look at
>lack of fast travel for a long time
>game gives you temporary fast travel at one point and then takes it away just to fucking piss you off
>PA system is obnoxious and requires going in and out of areas/buildings over and over again to see new ones
>"romance" system is heavily skewed in favor of potato childhood friend and it's incredibly difficult to get with someone else even if you trash her constantly in convos
>boring and tedious gathering system for ingredients to craft
>characters and story are as flat as you can get
>often times the writing and situations feel nonsensical and you wonder why your party wasted time doing them

I could probably keep going.
>>
File: LLso3_Convictor.jpg (17KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
LLso3_Convictor.jpg
17KB, 480x320px
>playing 3
>these things show up
>they look pretty scary
>sounds like Donald duck after inhaling helium

Why the fuck said they sound like that?
>>
File: Let it be time.gif (272KB, 512x371px) Image search: [Google]
Let it be time.gif
272KB, 512x371px
>>377865942
Funny enough, it was exactly after those things started showing up that my original disc was scratched and I couldn't complete the game.
Imagine going from shitting your pants in fright, getting Dimension Door, whiping the floor with that enemy in confidence, rushing to the ship at the end of Styx and then "lol cannot load data".
I'm so glad the HD collection is out now Gunna spend the next few weeks on this correcting my childhood.
>>
>>377863965
>>377864647

Such a travesty that they wasted a top tier ass on this awful game. Is there even any decent r34 of slut witch?
>>
>>377865919
>can only control MC on the field despite being able to switch control of characters in battle
Why does this matter? He's supposed to be the MC, nitpicky as hell at best.
>camera is cinematic dog shit and does whatever it wants also it constantly bobs up and down on any terrain that isn't completely smooth when in the field
Only if you point it directly up so it's against the ground.
>battles are a clusterfuck with seven characters
Not unless you're fighting a very small target with action increasing and skill favouring roles, and not all skills have big effects. Maps are more than big enough.
>AI is completely retarded
AI is decided by the roles you give them. Wonder who's at fault here.
>rock, paper, scissors combat system doesn't even work and it's better to just spam your heavy circle attack over and over because you can combo off the same fucking move by spamming
Enjoy having your Reserve gauge torn apart because you sit there taking hits like a dumbass. Clearly didn't try the Maze or a higher difficulty.
>very little skills and half of which are worthless
Objectively wrong.
>bad damage formulas for some skills that make no sense like MC having some that factor in INT
Every weapon gets any stats you want and he gets swords with INT bonuses as well.
>game gives you temporary fast travel at one point and then takes it away just to fucking piss you off
>PA system is obnoxious and requires going in and out of areas/buildings over and over again to see new ones
Gee it's almost like they want you to be immersed in traveling, which doesn't take long and lets you pick stuff up. PAs aren't even an issue since you know how many there are. And the game looks great what are you on?
>"romance" system is heavily skewed in favor of potato childhood friend
I wonder why. It's not like you can make and find items to adjust it anyway oh wait.

I skipped the ones that are either correct (literally only one, the sidequests), overblown or subjective with no reasoning.
>>
>>377867531
>Why does this matter? He's supposed to be the MC, nitpicky as hell at best.
Because when you enter battle, the battle field puts the main character at the very edge of the fight field. If you control a character outside of the fight field or run to the edge, you immediately begin escaping. Escaping takes barely a second.
Guess what happens if you have it set to auto switch to your character of choice?
You fucking automatically escape the battle upon beginning it.
That will break your bonus gauge too, if I remember correctly.
This is a huge design oversight.
>>
>>377867690
>you immediately begin escaping
Only if you stop moving and are not holding any direction. Why would you stop moving when you're running into a battle? Even if you're Emmerson you still have to find a spot so this is entirely on you. I played every character and never had this happen to me once. Escape time also varies depending on the enemy/your level, and I'm almost certain it doesn't affect your Reserve gauge like it does in SO3.
>>
>>377867531
>defending this game at all

Get out and take your shit taste with you.
>>
>>377853139
>>377853258

I love that.
>>
>>377867904
>>377867531
Jesus, dude. I can understand liking this game but you can't just defend half this crap with a straight face.
It's bad. Yes, you can hold upwards to get back into position but it's still a con.
>>
File: 2mjioi.jpg (337KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2mjioi.jpg
337KB, 1600x900px
>>
File: 019.jpg (22KB, 555x796px) Image search: [Google]
019.jpg
22KB, 555x796px
>>377868236
>>
>>377862670
Floating, unstunnable gunships. Impossible to stop and the AI is too stupid to avoid them.
>>
>>377852357
nigger it had 7 people in a damn battle
you bet your fucking ass i wanted to believe
plus it was basically 3
>>
>>377865942
*shatters your bonus gauge and your path*
>>
>>377848594
Everything, except for that sexy, hot ass.
>>
>>377867987
>not defending this game at all
Get out and take your shit taste with you.
I can do that too, it's just as convincing when I do it.
>>377868081
I just did. Are you going to actually discuss to prove me wrong or just say "but nuh uh!"? There's only two ways you enter a field battle, either you're ambushed in which case you're already next to the enemies no matter what, or you're approaching them in which case you're in the middle of moving, which means you don't escape no matter what.
>>
File: 556d5d41.jpg (81KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
556d5d41.jpg
81KB, 576x1024px
>>377868332
>>
it's not on steam and exclusive to linux
>>
>Anne, Rena and Cladue's love child....

Wait.....back the fuck up.....what?!
>>
>>377868549
Those can only attack in front and directly under them, are affected by most status effects and have very low health as well as being big targets. Focus your attacks on them and they fall easily. AI can be set with roles to focus on particular targets, like the one you go for or don't go for, but if you deal with them yourself then they don't have to worry.
>>
File: vsSO2nd.gif (108KB, 710x420px) Image search: [Google]
vsSO2nd.gif
108KB, 710x420px
>>377868810
>>377868332

Are these from 5? Spoonfeed me, please.
>>
>>377869535
Looks like Anamnesis, the mobile game
>>
>>377867531
>Why does this matter? He's supposed to be the MC, nitpicky as hell at best.
People want to control the witch in the overworld to more easily ogle at her but. From a gameplay perspective it is jerky as hell to switch control from him to your preferred character when a battle starts.
>Only if you point it directly up so it's against the ground.
We shouldn't be the camera guy at all. The lack of close-up shots makes it hard for tension to build up because we feel so detached. Any film student would tell you that if you want to make the audience invested in the characters, you show their face.
>Not unless you're fighting a very small target with action increasing and skill favouring roles, and not all skills have big effects. Maps are more than big enough.
The rock paper scissors aspect gets fucked regardless because of enemy obscuring spells.
>AI is decided by the roles you give them. Wonder who's at fault here.
AI doesn't do shit to defend against the Hyper armor that all bosses have. Litterally all you can do is have Miki spam healing while you spam your strongest arts and suplement healing with items when necessary.
>Enjoy having your Reserve gauge torn apart because you sit there taking hits like a dumbass. Clearly didn't try the Maze or a higher difficulty.
HYPER ARMOR
>Objectively wrong.
Double Slash is MC's most usefull technique
>Every weapon gets any stats you want and he gets swords with INT bonuses as well.
Split damage is indifensible because for most of the game you won't be hitting at your max potential so you'd have to grind more.
>Gee it's almost like they want you to be immersed in traveling, which doesn't take long and lets you pick stuff up. PAs aren't even an issue since you know how many there are. And the game looks great what are you on?
There is no immersion. Even how you pick up stuff is half assed because there's no animations. Star Ocean 4 had animations for picking up herbs and shit.
>>
File: ce019c2e.png (572KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ce019c2e.png
572KB, 576x1024px
>>377869535
They're from the mobile game Star Ocean: Anemesis (sp?). All the girls now have delicious thighs
>>
File: 1148925866811.gif (35KB, 396x578px) Image search: [Google]
1148925866811.gif
35KB, 396x578px
>>377869865

Thank you.

>>377869937

Even the most important thighs?
>>
>>377869869
>it is jerky as hell to switch control from him
Not really, your party is nearby and you should be used to swapping between them in battle anyway. More witch butt is most likely the only reason anyone else actually wants it.
>The lack of close-up shots makes it hard for tension to build up because we feel so detached.
Changed from talking about field camera to cutscene camera all of a sudden. It does rely on you moving it based on the scene, but you can zoom it in close enough for those shots anyway. Ideally you should be able to detach it from Fidel entirely but it was an experiment that was hit and miss.
>The rock paper scissors aspect gets fucked regardless because of enemy obscuring spells. Almost all enemies are big enough for you to see what they're winding up for, only the huge moves obscure the enemies briefly, though you can still see the attack names at the top (having them show allied and enemy ones separately would be better but they're still visible as is) and it's meant to be used against you as well, that's not the only aspect of it which I'm about to get into.
>HYPER ARMOR
Exactly. While you sit in that long animation swinging, enemies can chip away or power through and kill your Reserve gauge and you. The system is always present and important.
>Double Slash is MC's most usefull technique
Not by a long shot, in fact it's one of his worse moves, which goes to show how well rounded his skill set actually is as everything is strong and has a place based on how you want to play him.
>Split damage is indifensible
It simply gives him more options in stat and skill setup, some enemies are weaker against different stats, and synthesis is the main way you get stronger rather than grinding.
>There is no immersion.
Sure there is, traveling through and having your party react and talk about things as you go is enjoyable. Gathering animations aren't as important for that sort of thing, and the game was about making everything flow seamlessly.
>>
>>377871561
Damn I don't know how I fucked the middle, too busy playing videogames to notice.
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.