[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did they make Ryder such a gigantic pussy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: Scott_Ryder.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Scott_Ryder.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Why did they make Ryder such a gigantic pussy?
>>
File: TheresMoreToLifeThanThis.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TheresMoreToLifeThanThis.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>377847172
>>
better question would be why did they make this game
>>
>>377847172
God I wanted to punch that smug British mechanic in the face. Or at least chew him out for fucking with the ship. But noooo, we have to be friends with everyone.
>>
>>377847247
>turns 360 degrees and walks away
>>
>>377847172
Because bioware
Because he's a white guy
>>
>it's a some character shits on Ryder and you're forced to take it like a bitch episode

One would think that a Chosen One with his/her own ship who's capable of killing hordes of enemies would be a liiitle more assertive.
>>
>>377847172
Bioware wanted the character to reflect themselves and their fans.
>>
>>377847172
Because they wanted to cash in on the le wacky Guardians of the Galaxy fad where nobody is serious or threatening and everyone just cracks jokes.
>>
>>377849882
Oh, how I missed those renegade interrupts at the beginning of the game. The first dialogue, where Addison refuses to call you pathfinder and blames you for everything even though she's the one who fucked up continuously for more than a year.

Something like the "Slap Morrigan" mod for DAO would be really nice.
>>
>start a debrief on your own ship
>your team simply walks away without being dismissed
>>
Write what you know
>>
>>377847172
Same reason your parents made you a candy-ass jabroni. You were not brought into your role properly.
>>
>>377847172
Because even tho the Ryder kids are both aware of what's at stake, they're not aware that there is something coming to wipe the slate clean back at home in the Milky Way, so I guess the sense of impending doom doesn't hang over everyones heads in this one, thus, lighter mood.

Just 2 cents.
>>
>>377847172
Because more than 80 % of people who played me3 went maleshep.they downgraded the male option so people would be more open to give the female a chance. so then they can say "look more people went female this time!that must mean there are more girls this time around" and then kotaku would go "how inclusive of you bioware".

Male ryder not only is way less badass looking than maleshep, he had way less personality too.At least his autistic sister is goofy looking which again makes her the better choice in this shovelware.
>>
>>377853651
It doesn't matter wheter or not the Milky Way survived or is still there at all. The only thing that matters is, that they can't go back.
Perhaps it didn't come across well enough, since simple outlaws were able to start settlements, but the situation should be about everyone's life in danger.
>>
File: sckr4y5hlvwy.png (2MB, 3840x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sckr4y5hlvwy.png
2MB, 3840x1080px
>>377853974
She looks a fair bit better after the 1.06 update, surprisingly.

A lot less "deer in the headlights that are actually just floodlights" look. She's still not sperglord waifu tier, but that's okay with me. She's definitely a lot more attractive now, but by this point, I'm betting the base has died down a bit, so we'll see what happens. At least they're still pushing updates, so that's nice.

>>377854518
Well yeah, they all knew it was a one way trip. But the thought of either dying slowly, or having a way to settle a planet is a lot less doom-and-gloom inducing than seeing a reaper land in your back yard and cut a new super highway lane through Dallas, 30 lanes wide.

I mean, Dallas needs it, but still. No one needs a Reaper on their doorstep. I'd take a slow death over the fear of one of those things.
>>
>>377847172
Because Bioware doesn't know how to write anything past Paragon anymore.
They won't even let you kill two shitty pickpockets and urge you to stay away from them (when at this point you've killed a fuckload of Kett and other races)

Getting rid of the system was fine but Renegade should have lived on in Casual and depending on the situation Emotional.
>>
>>377854859
Found a decent video comparing updates. Some of the updates are good and were completely necessary, some, getting close but not quite there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzVAClWI4UU

I know her hair looks greasier in 1.06, but it did look pretty flat shaded in previous versions.
>>
>>377855508
They should fix the skin for the next patch.
>>
>>377855508
When will they fix the boring quest?
>>
>>377855885
What do you think is wrong with it?

It didn't look like the light was properly reflecting off the skin in 1.0 and 1.05, just sorta, splashed on the side of the face. Possibly some redone subsurface scattering, or something or another (idk shit), but the skin isn't as shiny as it was before, but the way the light is cast is a little better.

>>377856146
As soon as FO4 gets a storyline and humor.
>>
>>377856367
The Skin on Male Ryder Custom 6 can get really gross looking and wrinkly in certain scenes

It makes the 20 something Ryder look like a 70-year old man when he smiles.
>>
File: 1493374861636.jpg (53KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493374861636.jpg
53KB, 500x600px
>>377856367
With that worthless faggot Emil whos obsessed over his dogshit baby and daddy stories? Highly unlikely. Just be glad New Vegas existed.
>>
File: ryder_autism.gif (2MB, 347x338px) Image search: [Google]
ryder_autism.gif
2MB, 347x338px
>>377847247
>Sara's autism is spiked to overloaded levels she didn't even realize what the fuck was going on in front of her and brushed it off as a normal occurrence despite the 270 degrees head spin.
>>
Literally the only time in the game Ryder wasn't a cuck.
>>
>>377858008
What about shooting Peebo's Ex so she gets the damn treasure?
>>
>>377858008
>Dar ps2 tuer graphic eyes
Actually I take that back because Silent Hill 3 exists on that machine and it actually has human faces on it. Can dumb fucking leafs not do anything right?
>>
>>377847172
Liberal values
>>
>>377858427
At least they improved the eye shader in patch 1.05
>>
>>377847172
Because Bioware hired people based on their genitalia and ethnicity rather than skill and experience.
>>
File: 1490228683710m.jpg (63KB, 1024x587px) Image search: [Google]
1490228683710m.jpg
63KB, 1024x587px
>>377858727
Further proof that affirmative action and welfare safety nets are two big cancer blotches in western worlds. Notice how Witcher 3 being made in slavic Poland with no security nets which means if you lose you job for being a fuck up and havong no talent your in some shit. And mysteriously the game along with the DLC's ended up being good.
>>
>>377847172

Ryder would kick Shepard's ass all over the galaxy and back.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.