[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Valve E3 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: valve-logo.jpg (79KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
valve-logo.jpg
79KB, 1920x1280px
Portal 1 came out 10 years ago.
Half Life 2 Ep. 2 came out 10 years ago.
Team Fortress 2 came out 10 years ago.

I-Is it going to be this year? All I want is muh Portal 3, then I can kms happily.
>>
>>377845672
It would be shitty if there isn't ANYTHING to celebrate ten years since the Orange Box.
>>
You Valve shits need to fuck off. It's time you realise that Valve doesn't care about you. They've got a good thing going with their key gambling and marketplace trading and don't give a fuck about making games for a fraction of the proffits. Just keep being a good little consumer and buying your way to a pretty little knife.
>>
this is the first year gaben has actually talked about new games, so its gonna be this year or next year
>>
>>377845886
TF2 is a dead game, Portal is so forgotten but loved to the point that people started making sequels of their own (Portal Stories, Thinking with time Machine) and Half Life is a meme that will hopefully become true

I'd say for this year announce some games or bring out a remastered source 2 orange box
>>
>>377846387
>Half Life 2, Portal and TF2 on Source 2 engine

Yes please.
>>
File: 1466247605530.jpg (109KB, 556x556px) Image search: [Google]
1466247605530.jpg
109KB, 556x556px
>>377845672
>IO arcana unlocks on 245 level
>24 of 5 is tomorrow
screencap this and tell everyone I said it first
>>
>>377845672
>portal 2 released in 2011
>half life 3 is a meme game and will be a vr experience
>tf2 is a dead game that would have to compete with casual garbage overmeme
Left 4 Dead 3 when?
>>
>>377847817
When games like Killing Floor stop existing.
>>
They'll be there demoing wireless Vive and the new 'knuckles' controllers they've been working on, with existing games. They'll also be showing new things behind closed doors under NDA, deliberately generating anonymous word of mouth leaks.

Steam Summer Sale or Steam Dev Days will be where they do proper reveal+release. Probably both (Portal 3 in a Steam Summer Sale ARG, L4D3 at Steam Dev Days).
>>
>>377845672
>Gabby QuadChins waddles onto the stage breathing heavily.
>He is only 5'4 so they have to use a forklift for him to reach the mic stand on the podium
>After grabbing the mic he proceeds to chew, fart, cough, and breathe into the mic for 1 minute while whiping sweat off his forehead.
>We... *wheeze* ... Have some *breathe* good stuff *smacks his lips* ... coming this year.
>His left eye blinks and twitches as he has his fourth heart attack today
>It ends in a grand fart, and the explosive mixture of gases delete several games from steam libraries and kills audience members.
>>
>>377848542
>VR is coming to *wheeze* give me all your money *cough* I meant we are the good guys right
>>
>>377845672
Dota universe diablo-like game is valves next game. been saying this since 2015

they finally proved me right, with a pve diablo looking event coming for the compendium owners this week, possibly tonight. it's clearly a proof of concept/test for their diablo style game, to get some early feedback.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.