[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RiME PS4/Switch comparison

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: o907vy6ck8zy.png (917KB, 963x803px) Image search: [Google]
o907vy6ck8zy.png
917KB, 963x803px
Both run at 30fps. PS4 Pro reportedly runs 5-10fps more.
>>
>>377843481
No.

>Right
Footage/screenshots from an unconfirmed version of the game, likely a PC trailer (given the majority of the footage came from the reveal trailer), that some fanboy site threw together
>Left
Footage from the PS4.

That's not the Switch version. Besides, the Switch version is confirmed 720p, as opposed to the PS4 at 1080p/900p dynamic scaling. At least wait for confirmed Switch footage.
>>
Gee, another thread that will hit 500 posts filled with shit flinging.
>>
>>377843728
Right footage was from Nintendo's very own Youtube you retard.
>>
>>377843481
I'm guessing they maxed it on the ps4 and 40fps was what came out. I mean 40fps is an odd number and certainly not a target by choice.

Is it in 4k on the pro? I would imagine so. And is that for docked or not?
>>
>>377843481
Not sure why Sony pushed to get this release on their system. Its not your generic blades of grass simulator with RPG elements. It also looks like kiddie shit.
>>
>>377843882
Not said to be on Switch "retard". It was on that Cat Mario show.
>>
>>377843882
>Using gameplay from that video as well as a trailer from January, one fan put together a few rough comparisons for the Switch and PS4 editions. See how the two versions stack up below.
>a trailer from January

Really X's my Y.
>>
>>377843882
the switch version looks better than ps4 then, it also has global illumination
>>
>>377843882

Nintendo show PC trailers all the fucking time on their YouTube channel.

The ENTIRETY of the Indie reveal at the January event was PC footage.
>>
>>377843481
Holy shit, colors exist on the switch, oh my god. If only the PS4 new how to stop being bad at color theory and turn its saturation up.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.