[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does he do with all the money he gets?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

What does he do with all the money he gets?
>>
Suits, weapons and the rest goes to charity.
>>
hookers
blow
fast cars
more guns
head polish
>>
>>377827590
Buys shampoo and combs
>>
>>377827590
Pay to learn other skills for example yoga so he can act like a yoga instructor.
>>
>>377827590

Spends it on training in every field and subject he might need.

Things like dance lessons and instrument lessons, foreign language tutoring and even lessons in the tantric arts.
>>
Weapons.

Even if you do everything perfectly he still gets about 150k per hit, the silverballers plus ammo alone are about 25k, that wooden sniper costs 60k, body armor etc not to mention he has to travel a lot presumably out of his pocket, add hotel costs, personal stuff and there goes his money, assassin lifestyle is too fucking expensive
>>
>>377827590
Hopefully he will fund season 2.
>>
>>377827590
Autistically spends it on preparation for the next hit
>>
>>377827590
Didn't he donate a lot of it to the church he was living at in Hitman 2?

I assume it costs a lot to keep connections open and move secretly around the world.
>>
>>377827664
>>377828159
I thought this shit was covered by the agency?
>>
>>377827590
toupes
>>
>>377829389
if the agency covers it, then the agency knows where you are and how you're travelling
>>
>>377827590
beanie babies.
i hear he has like 28
>>
>>377829389
It probably is, or at least it is reimbursed later on. The Agency probably cover obvious expenses immediately such as travel and lodging, but unforeseen expenses that are not 47's fault would still need to be covered by 47 in a pinch until the next pay day

But most people in this thread have the right idea. He makes serious bank but spends it on learning a bunch of skills he may or may not need in future hits. A good sum is stashed somewhere for emergencies, and any excess goes to the donation box of a church
>>
Uses it as a distraction
>>
>>377827590
Rebuys his suits
>>
drumming lessons
>>
>>377827590
Has to buy DLC and season passes to keep relevant, duh

Those new targets won't kill themselves!
>>
>>377831243
Hmm, remind me wich hitman game has dlc again.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.