[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jim Sterling calls out Wargaming over false copyright takedowns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: 1450730034159.jpg (32KB, 320x319px) Image search: [Google]
1450730034159.jpg
32KB, 320x319px
https://youtu.be/TQ1OXSusKdw
>>
BORN DIFFERENT
>>
I don't even game on PC but Jim seems based af.
>>
>caring about this fat SJW cuck
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTaJVnZ-Go4
>>
BORN FAT
>>
>>377820946
He's literally a cuck. Also him and TB complained that it was too hard to get games on steam so steam brought out greenlight, now they are complaining that there are too many shit games on Steam. Absolute fucking retards.
>>
>>377821076
You're retarded if you thought greenlight has done anything to make steam better
>>
>>377820946
he'll have one video where i want to strangle the life out of him for having such stupid opinions and such a smarmy fucking persona, and then another where he's well spoken and drops the facade and hits every button perfectly

i just don't watch his stuff as a result, generally
>>
>>377821076

Seems more like Steam is retarded. Oh but we can never blame good guy Valve can we?
>>
>>377821162
No, but I'm saying that it's people like TB and Sterling that caused the problem that they are now trying to solve.
>>
>>377821162
There's a few games that I'm glad made it through Greenlight. Then again, I pay attention instead of parroting blindly, like some aspie goob.
>>
I will never understand why this fat obnoxious cuck is so popular.
>>
Who is this man
>>
>>377821076
>there isn't a system to get games on steam
>steam launches a retarded system
>somehow it should still be praised
>>
BASED JIMKEKSITION
>>
>>377820801
>>377820946
>>377821076

it's beautiful how he has the audacity to the "moral" high ground, after he and his butt buddy MovieBlob tried to dox and arrest a kid, because he said that Blobs videos are shit
>>
>>377821076
>He's literally a cuck.
>your sexual fetishes determine if what you do is right or no
Go back to containment board, /pol/
>>
BORN KEKOLD
BORN OVERWEIGHT
BORN BRITISH
I'M NOT LIKE YOU I LET
MY WIFE GET FUCKED BY OTHER PEOOOOPLE
I'M NOT LIKE YOU I WAS
BORN LOSER
BORN DEGENERATE
BORN WORSE THAN POND SCUM I SWEAR
>>
>>377820801
have his ball dropped yet?

I just can't take seriously some one who has the voice of a child. Every time I hear him trying to talk, I can't help but to laugh.
>>
>>377821452
He is british, fat and ugly.

That makes him unique to most 'mericans, ugly people seem to do well on youtube.
>>
>>377821575
>your sexual fetishes determine if what you do is right or no

being a Pedo is totally good, right guize?
>>
>>377821575
This is my containment board, kike.
>>
>>377821745
He's not a pedophile, and even if he was how's that change anything he's done?
>>377821770
>>>/pol/ is where the edgy fedora tipping children like you hang out, if it's not your style try r/the_donald
>>
>>377822082
>even if he was

lel
>>
BORN A KEK
>>
>>377821745
>a hypothetical pedo throws himself on a hypothetical grenade to save a dozen hypothetical others
>not a good act
>>
>>377822082
>even if he was how's that change anything he's done?
of course it fucking would for fuck sake
jesus christ is this how low you're willing to go just to be fucking contrarian?
>>
>>377822401
>>377822082
*replies twice to your post*
>>
>>377822428
not the same guy, but
>being *insert_bad_thing* means that everything you say is incorrect
>>
>>377822428
How does it change anything?
If a man, right now, cured every single type of cancer would you advocate people not use this treatment because the creator wants to fuck kids? His fetishes have nothing to do with his work.
>>
>>377820801
nice clown outfit bro
>>
>>377820801
Based jim sterling working the nintendo babbies
>>
>>377820801
based...

BASED!

BASED JIM STERLING!
>>
>>377822840
"we can motivate that pedo by giving him shitloads of children"

You disgust me.
>>
>>377820801
Why do this human planet and Pissed Pedro whine so much about YouTube copyright claims? I swear they complain about that shit every single week.
>>
>>377821569
This!
>>
@377823189
need those (yous) that bad huh
>>
>>377820801
I dont like Jim Sterling but how hasnt anyone big called out Wargaming before?

Their f2p model is the biggest pay2win shit of all time
>>
>>377822082
Go fuck yourself. This place ain't yours.
>>
File: IMG_2657.jpg (34KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2657.jpg
34KB, 600x420px
>>377820801
And him whining about it isn't going to change a thing. WarGaming's a Russian company, they've made it clear in the past that they couldn't less of shit what the community has to say (especially the NA side). In their own (vaguely remembered) words:
>"Unless someone buys out 40% of our shares, we don't have to care"
It's not the first shitty thing they've done, it won't be the last
>>
>born different
>im not like you
>pseudo intellectual
>30 minutes to get a basic point trough
>wears a leather coat, glasses and leather coats

Hes a warning sign for everyone, this is what happens when you go full retard on video games, you become the fatlus.
>>
>>377821452
He goes against the grain for fame and goes along with it for notoriety. I approves of some of the things he does, but some of his opinions are SJW central. He was an avid supporter of Donte and years later refuses to comment on his support or the game.
>>
File: Meanwhile-in-russia.jpg (140KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Meanwhile-in-russia.jpg
140KB, 800x600px
>>377820801
https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/general-news/sirfoch-statement/

Well, that's the end of that, I suppose.
>>
>>377822082
>>>tumblr and neogaf are over there buddy
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.